Verloop Reviews & Product Details

What is Verloop?

Verloop is the world's smartest Hybrid(Bot+Human) Chatbot Builder Platform that helps businesses engage with their customers 24x7, 365 days a year. With its fast evolving set of automation tools, you can use Verloop to - Automate Customer Support on your website - Generate more leads on your landing pages - Qualify leads in real-time - Improve buyer experience by assisted buying experience Get started for free today and join 15,000+ businesses using Verloop. How does Verloop differentiate from the competition? When compared to traditional bot builder platforms, Verloop's - State of the art Machine Learning models deliver higher impact and conversion - Language agnostic bot builder framework helps your converse in the language of your choice - FAQ Automation lets visitors ask commonly asked questions to the bot and get answers super fast. - Live chat platform allows visitors to talk to your sales and support agents when needed.

Verloop Screenshots

1-25 of 27 total Verloop reviews

Verloop Reviews

1-25 of 27 total Verloop reviews
Designer

"The most complete and flexible Bot on the market."

What do you like best?

I like to use this system because it has a reliable and very friendly interface that allows one to manage this system in a way, however, this program has very explanatory tutorial videos that will allow you to fully use this system.

I really like to use Verloop because it allows me to excel in my sales, thanks to the fact that it allows to integrate a bot in order to serve customers who usually have frequent questions and can be answered promptly. Likewise, it can be programmed so that the bot finishes answering several questions can generate sales automatically.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that this system has many functions that come to confuse at first, but with practice one is getting to know this program better. It should also be noted that if it were not for the technical support team's attention, the implementation of this system would be more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this system, because as mentioned previously this system offers a set of benefits that make it the best bot on the market. I can honestly say that being able to acquire this system was my best investment.

Thanks to this system, we have been able to offer the client efficient solutions, we have also been able to answer each and every one of your questions through the Verloop but, allowing us to save a lot of money in the contracting of a call center team as well as the purchase of a system in that call center.

Without a doubt, Verloop is a much more complete system than the competition, being able to demonstrate to my team that it can satisfy our needs and requirements of my business, which is already high.

Manager - Digital Marketing

"Verloop Made my life Stress Free"

What do you like best?

Its core feature "Chatbot" for which we opt Verloop.

Handling of chats in such a flawless manner is the most attracting feature of Verloop. As human intervention in chats is equal to negligible. Easy to set the process (Bot Recipes). UI is very much attractive & Simple.

What do you dislike?

There is lack of some features like Restart chat option, Welcome message mobile responsiveness but as per business point of view these are not so big affecting things. Still for better user experience this things can make matter a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you people have appointed a separate staff to handle your chats then verloop is the solution. It will make cost cutting and will give you the same expected result.

Human intervention has reduced. Near about 95% chats are currently handled by Verloop chatbot on our website. Main benefit is it works 24*7 without any flaw and automail option of chats happened.

Assistant Manager (Digital Media)
(Myself Only)

"A functionality heavy chatbot"

What do you like best?

Thought it already has an extensive online tutorials, achieving something with Verloop still requires some magical support from the Verloop support team, whose response and attention to details are top-notch and worth commending.

The inclusion of the AI in Verloop easily makes it standout from their competitors. It helps greatly if you need a chatbot to the mundane questions professionally and giving your customers a optimised and personalised experience on your site.

What do you dislike?

The interface when it comes to building bot recipe or chatbot rule of engagement can be improved. Quite tedious and hard to visualise the flow. After some time, you will need some time to re-adapt and understand the whole bot recipe I build 1-2 months ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a relatively inexpensive and highly versatile chatbot for your website in an attempt to improve customer experience then Verloop is really a great tool you can consider.

Verloop is functionality focused. Comparing it with the rest of the chatbots I tried, it is able to fulfill more extensive and complex use cases than others.

What I particularly like is its FAQ automation, automatically handling questions like returns, delivery time etc. This is one of the main purpose one of our eCommerce client use Verloop for, which helps them to reduce the support to handle common FAQs and send out canned responses.

Managing Partner
Management Consulting

"Do You Have What It Takes To Succeed With Verloop?"

What do you like best?

First, Verloop support is impressive. And that is not a given these days at all. Don't get me wrong; the product is fantastic as well! But I am a sucker for excellent support. The ongoing development shows me that the Verloop team is fully committed to making the platform even better.

What do you dislike?

This point is something that we could debate on for a long time. The UI in the dashboard is just not in a style that would be my first choice. It is functional. But I don't like it. So, when asked what I dislike, it would be the dashboard UI. But, big deal, not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a lot of software in the same market as Verloop operates. The competition is fierce. My suggestion is, don't t take my word for it, test other products as well. My guess is you will find Verloop much to your liking. It does for my use case. It might not work for yours, do give it a try.

The core functionality of Verloop is precise. Automation of lead generation, conversations, and knowledge base or frequently asked questions, whatever you like to call it, is what business problems are getting solved. The main benefit is pretty obvious; it saves a lot of time. I do recommend making sure all users get proper training. I will save lots of time. But when you do get stuck for whatever reason, Verloop support will have your back. I can not emphasise enough how vital support is.

Marketing Manager

"smooth setup and easy to use panel"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was to set up on my website. Everything was easy to set up on my own. I rarely needed any external help while setting up vertloop on my website. Additionally, the knowledge base is full of support tutorials which you can use to solve your problems.

What do you dislike?

I do not want to be overwhelmed by the features. Putting too many features sometimes confused me as a user. Which one to try and which one to avoid. However, it may be a reason because mine is a small business and we are trying to achieve things one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a startup looking for a reliable and advance live chat solution at a nominal/zero cost, you must try it. it is easy to use, backed by a good support team and on top of that, it is pocket friendly.

My customers have almost similar questions and the AI chatbot did the job perfectly. It saves time for you and allows you to outsource your repetitive job for bots.

Owner

"Verloop Just Works without any Hassle!"

What do you like best?

It was easy to setup automation so users can interact with it for all the repetitive questions and only requires my intervention when it is vital.

The whole software and layout are intuitive and there is no learning curve to use it.

What do you dislike?

Too many tutorials and documentation. When I visited the help section I was overwhelmed with the number of tutorials they made for every step and scenarios. This is actually quite good for a new user as it means they put a lot of effort into making sure everyone even newbies can use it, however, I just personally don't like to read and follow so much as the whole software itself is intuitive enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best automated chatbot with human intervention you can get in the market, it just works, there is no need to keep trying different Saas, just get Verloop.

A lot of visitors as easy (silly) questions that can be answered if they look at the FAQ or a simple search. Verloop has cut down significantly on the time that agents require to answer these questions since most visitors will find their answer while interacting with the chatbot itself, and for the remainders that really need human help, it is transferred to the agent accordingly.

Senior Software Engineer

"A smart hybrid(Bot+Human) chat platform"

What do you like best?

Verloop user for more than a year, we use it to automate lead generation and support in our company.

Bot builder is really comprehensive and geared for complex use-cases like ours. FAQ automation and in-built fallback to human agents helped us to make sure that our end-users always had the most optimum experience.

Verloop's customer support is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here except that bot making takes a bit of time to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A few pointers that works for us

1. Bot builder platform is really extensive and geared for most complex use-cases

2. Bot can be connected to backend to fetch data in real-time

3. In-built Live chat for human agents

4. FAQ automation helped us reduce queries by 18%

We tried multiple bot platforms before using Verloop for following use-cases

1. Automate lead generation

2. Lead qualification

3. Assisting buyers in the journey

4. Post-purchase support

Since moving to Verloop, we have been able to increase our leads by 2.4X and have been able to help our customers for support using bots.

CEO

"Increase conversions 300%"

What do you like best?

Since I started using verloop for my automations and bot campaigns, we have increased our conversions over 300% it's really good. The Live Chat feature allows us to convert a lot of our cold traffic advertising that previously we were missing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I really love the product and I'm planning to even start using it for all m clients too, we run a marketing agency and we've seen a tremendous benefit in the software, it paid for itself for us and it will do it to our clients as well.

We drive conversions to service providers, retention is a lot higher than email and most importantly for companies who run advertising campaigns like us, it helps you convert cold traffic, assist with answers on real time to people that leveraging the bots saves a lot of time and money.

Director

"A must tool for StartUps"

What do you like best?

When you are starting a web company you don't have the workforce to handle every aspect, you need tools made for that intent that give you a big leagues feel and functionality without the hassle to read or view docens of tutorials to get it running. That Start Now from where you are is what i love from Verloop. And if you get stucked, they have a great staff to guide you step by step.

What do you dislike?

Not that many options for bot usage metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Less thinking and more Doing. Its still Free to Try.

Im still on the testing side, but we have found it ideal for finding prospects to sell our products, rather than forms..

Asst. Manager(Operations)
Computer Games

"Best AI Chatbot Ever"

What do you like best?

The timely support and quick resolve of any issue by Verloop team show how much they care about their clients. Believe me, they will never disappoint you.

What do you dislike?

After a time you get confused as the number of fields increase in a recipe. Takes time to edit something. Also, I feel like different languages shouldn't be combined in a single recipe. There should be a different recipe for each languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Verloop is best in business and more affordable and customizable than the competition. Try it out. You will love it.

Less staffing of support staff. Now we can more clearly understand the sentiments and issues of the customers.

Co-Founder - VP Businness Development
Wireless

"The Perfect Balance"

What do you like best?

Verloop has just enough automation for my bots to keep users engaged until we can talk to them ourselves. I also like the way it integrates with Slack so we always capture leads in real time.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot delete closed chats from my dashboard. I have many chats that I did for test purposes and they are currently just cluttering my dashboard. I would like to remove them and been waiting on that feature to come but hasn't yet.

In most cases, we just need a bot to engage with users visiting our site and transfers the conversation to a human. This is exactly what Verloop does.

Head - Customer Care

"Technology that enables humans!"

What do you like best?

Verloop has a Great team with extremely quick turnaround time and flexibility to add feature/updates to the product.

What do you dislike?

I would want reporting and dashboard to provide better insights for organizations to work on improving the low hanging fruit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every business has their set of requirement which aligns with their vision (for us Verloop was a great fit) hence products need to evaluated based on trial post which should be finalized, I would definitely recommend Verloop to others based on my experience with them.

We use Verloop to enable our Customer Care team provide faster resolution based on information gathered through bot.

Co-founder, CEO

"Hands down best chat automation tool"

What do you like best?

We use Verloop to generate more leads on our website and connect customers to our agents in real time. Verloop automates customer queries, enables our support forum 24x7 and also connects real agents to visitors in real-time.

One software for both chatbot and live-chat.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much other than we being a 50+ people team, need more granular reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A solid product with great support. Bot builder is easy to use and the 24x7 generated leads and support automation saves a lot of cost.

We use Verloop chat automation tools to generate more leads for our e-commerce business, answer frequently asked questions and reduce support tickets to human team.

AM

"An interesting conversational platform"

What do you like best?

The settings to configure the robot while guaranteeing the importance of human agents are really advanced. Automatic FAQs and scenarios are very good business tools.

What do you dislike?

The bot is still rigid. Syntax detection is not always enough to make it respond very accurately. The problem? It is that in some cases we would really like to be able to let him act totally in our place and only answer the different questions. It's still a little difficult to configure. But I have no doubt that the team will find solutions!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask yourself what your needs are. A lot of competition, but verloop has made its own choices.

With Verloop, we save 30 minutes every day. Redundant questions are asked to the bot. He responds admirably well. It is a time saving that we use to exchange more with our consumers.

"Verloop is a really good experience for both client and user"

What do you like best?

Verloop is a very powerful chat bot that has all the newest features. Including

Livechat

Widgets

Bot Recipes

Department Segmentation

User Sentiment Ratings

Triggers

FAQs for your site

and even Androids + iOS SDKs

I highly recommend its robustness and ability to be a one stop shop for your website bot needs.

Its a great way to impart interactive information to your users, so they don't have to search all over your site for it. Plus you can intervene as a live user at any juncture.

Bravo!

What do you dislike?

Overall its really good.

Maybe they will use videos in their tutorial blogs?

Not necessary, but an added feature that could be cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of all the features. You don't really need anything else than this product.

Solves the problem of a one stop shop for bots and chats on your site.

President & Chief Architect

"Amazing customer support bot"

What do you like best?

Adaptable natural language processing built into Verloop is a game changer for self-service customer support operations. And having webhooks at every step means you can integrate it with basically any application that has an API, from ecommerce to SaaS and so on.

What do you dislike?

The bot builder is a bit cumbersome to use for complex flows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the knowledgebase feature. It's a big timesaver.

Not only do we have our customer knowledgebase in Verloop, but we also use it to automate things like subscription payment inquiries, plan changes, and general customer support inquiries.

"Our Story... Our Experience"

What do you like best?

1. Improved customer service via proactive, extensive and assistance which is always available.

2. It has helped us cut down on operational costs.

3. Enhance User Engagement.

4. Helped us keep up with trends by being present on all social media platforms

Monitoring Consumer Data & Insights

Personalized Experience

Automation of repetitive work

What do you dislike?

1. Most chatbots aren’t that great at having normal conversations. They lack understanding the context of the conversation. And natural languages are old and quite irregular.

2. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is still not that accessible.

3. Lack of transparency.

4. Combating Human Biases

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth the investment

Addressing all basic queries via the BOT. And working on improvising the BOT to handle multiple queries with minimal human intervention.

Director

"A Savior for E-Commerce Companies"

What do you like best?

Verloop has helped me answer alot of my customer queries which otherwise would be unanswered during non-working hours. Now i do not need to worry if its a non-working day or if any of my customer service representatives are not present. Verloop's bot solves most of the queries that my customers have.

What do you dislike?

Integration took longer than expected. If the bot were a lot more human like, it would be alot more fun and efficient. There's room for improvement.

The problem of unavailability of my customer service reps during non-working hours was a major issue that Verloop has solved for me buy providing me a 24x7 bot to attend to customer queries on my website.

"Great team, Good Product"

What do you like best?

Verloop Looks fantastic. The UI seems lacking on other Bot Development web app that Ive used. Its very intuitive as well

What do you dislike?

As much as I like the people on the team *Theyre really nice* Getting it set up was kind of confusing on my own. They are willing to help though

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really take your time to study all of the different things you can do with it because they develop new features and add value to the platform all the time. Also reach out to their customer support if you have questions cause theyd be more than happy and willing to help you.

Just how to do basic things. I got verloop at the beggining so there wasnt alot of hands on training tutorials for different use cases that were done in a way non techies could understand. Im not sure if they changed that but that was my main concern at the time.

CI

"The Next Gen Chatbot"

What do you like best?

The ease of integration and the self-explanatory Chat flow gives Verloop Chatbot an added advantage over its other counter products in the market. It has helped us to scale our Customer Support in a way which not only helps the end user with real-time resolution but also provides relevant context to the CS Agent in case of a Chat transfer to Human

What do you dislike?

Analytics piece is yet to be deep dived at the same position that their Product holds in the industry

It was more around reduction of Customer Support TAT by automating the flows for the user and enabling them on the Self Help aspect

Customer Experience

"Chatbot of tomorrow. "

What do you like best?

The ease of deploying it on the website. The team involved helps you at every step. They are 24/7 available to help you out. Customizable & efficient chatbot. Total value for money & we can already see ROI on the investment.

What do you dislike?

Still needs little more customisation. The update cycle is little slow but can see it improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just talk to the team. They are really helpful.

Customer support. Before we struggled a lot to keep our customer support active. Many customers dropped out. But since using Verloop, we have already seen increase in our customers.

Web Design & Developer

"Bot and Live Chat with good collaboration"

What do you like best?

Verloop came with receipt that can give you free mind how to teach your bot done for any question from your visitor and for the good reason we can exactly take over the conversation from bot to real human support.

What do you dislike?

need for mobile app to make more efficient

Handling for repeat question of our web visitor and that give us more time to concern to business flow not only to handling customer questionary.

Managing Director
Photography

"Flexible Chat Bot with AI"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize the chat flow and customization per segment to shorten the process and ability to insert CTA button in one of the choices in chat. The AI needs polishing but I can see it growing to be a more useful tool.

What do you dislike?

not being able to change domain of the account on verloop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want a custom flow this is the tool that will simplify your chatbot experience.

Being able to answer queries and give solutions to common problems that people encounter. EX. for new accounts, i can push download of APP or web signup. Something that people would hesitate doing if they were on their own.

C

"One of my best gift to my company "

What do you like best?

I Love the way it integrates with Slack to capture leads in real time. Reduces our chat handling efforts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at present. Even free edition having lot of feature to manager small company.

I solved my and my teams efforts and time to always be online during business hours. Now we are working on productive works and totally depend on verloop for online visitors.

(Myself Only)

"Easy but powerful interface for use "

What do you like best?

Verloop is one amongst the best chatbot servicing i have come across. I'm really impressed with it's ease of use and quick response time. I would highy recommend Verloop for personal and business needs.

What do you dislike?

Verloop needs to compete with a myriad of similar platforms. However, having said that, Verloop definitely stands out on the account of it's customer friendly platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A fantastic platform for ease of use for lead generation for all business types.

Verloop is great for generation of leads for e-commerce businesses. There is potential of your business being picked up with while interfacing with Verloop.

Verloop Pricing