RingDNA Reviews & Product Details

RingDNA Overview

What is RingDNA?

ringDNA is a sales engagement platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more. Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital, ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably, as featured in USA Today, and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information on how ringDNA powers a better sales experience, please visit www.ringdna.com or follow us on Twitter at @ringDNA.

RingDNA Details

RingDNA is a complete inside sales acceleration engine that helps companies have more conversations, more insight and more revenue.

RingDNA is the only complete sales acceleration platform made 100% for Salesforce customers. We not only help outbound reps dial and connect with more customers, we also help inbound teams do a much better job of qualifying and converting callers. Our Salesforce integration is the tightest and most flexible in the industry. And while other solutions take days or weeks to get teams up and running, RingDNA enables teams to onboard new reps in minutes. Email, prioritization and call analytics are also included with RingDNA.

RingDNA
2012
Los Angeles, CA
@RingDNA

RingDNA Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the RingDNA community
Have you used RingDNA before?

RingDNA Reviews

Showing 195 RingDNA reviews
Already have RingDNA?
Senior Business Development Analyst
What do you like best?

I absolutely love the local presence and the overall customer service. It was beyond simple to set up and took little training to get it off and running with my team. The staff assigned to us have just been a treat to work with as well. They have been there to answer any and all questions we have had and have worked with us on incorporating more "custom" requests for our organization. Huge shout out to Adi and Anna. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant say that I have found much to really "dislike". It has helped me and my team generate more answers while calling out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering a service like this and are looking at options, just trust me and go with RingDNA. We met with a few competitors and nothing even scratched the surface of what RingDna can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to solve the issue of getting people to answer our calls more often and that has helped generate new business for us across the US. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

The software integrates completely with Salesforce. When I wanted tweks or adjustments made, the team was quick to hop on a call with me to get them done. The software is easy to use and intuitive. Quick and easy learning curve for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could set up automated texts that go out when new leads come in without any interaction on our end. There is a template we can text, but it requires the user to take action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product that checks all the boxes. If you use SalesForce and are looking for a phone system that can do it all, this is the one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Level phone system that integrates with Salesforce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

So many features to choose from. what the company likes best is the analytics ringDNA provides. We can see what it takes to get a conversion for every outbound caller we have. The response time from their support team is uncanny. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a mobile app, it's more of a shortcut to their website that you can program on your phone. I have been told that a mobile app is in production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to ringDNA last when reaching out to other sales engagement tools. You'll see, feel, and hear a difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to make our outbound callers stronger. They are converting at a higher clip since implementing ringDNA. We're now getting into the weeds with their Guided Selling. The Guided Selling feature will alleviate a lot of the follow up work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Assistant
What do you like best?

After trying many other dial services before, we have been using RingDNA for the last 5 years and love the service. What we love the most is RingDNA provides reliable calls which is the most important thing to us. Salesforce Integration is a huge feature helped our team save a lot of times. Another great this is their customer service, we always can rely on them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User Interface could be improved for better user experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool helped our team make it easy and efficient to dial out from the list. Also the tool is able track all the dials. This is super important feature for us as customer service is our #1 priority. Another huge benefit is integrated with salesforce and provide reports and dashboards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mac Properties have been utilizing RingDNA platform since 2014. It's been over 6 years of tremendous growth. We have seen how dramatically RingDNA has improved/developed their telephony integration (at least with the Salesforce platform). There are out there many other competitors out there; but I can not thank enough for the support RingDNA has provided us with their robust software. We are looking forward to incorporate their new "Conversation AI", which we have realized will help Mac Properties in a terrific way (both for our Leasing Team and Call Centers). As I mentioned, their integration with Salesforce is outstanding, it gives so much flexibility for the agents to increase their productivity by having all they need in the DialPad extension (which syncs all info to Salesforce). With Conversation AI, we have the vision on display statistically the amount of Calls our Reps spend with Customers, conversation scripts, etc. Which will help us to improve in Coaching successfully our staff, and as a company to offer better services. We definitely recommend RingDNA Software as your Cloud telephony provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Something we still dislike about RingDNA is their Support Team (over Weekends). If they can reinforce more of their staff on supporting outages or critical items, it will be really helpful.

Also, something nice to include in their roadmap, is the ability to mass send SMS utilizing their platform. This will help on having one single platform for one-to-one SMS and for Bulk SMS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RingDNA has been the most robust integrated software with the Salesforce platform (which is our Business platform). We rely heavily on capturing phone calls from Prospects and existing Residents that we need a tight integrated solution to measure and track all of our Call activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The largest benefit is now having twice as much time to reach my daily goals for calls/conversations/data-entry. You would be surprised how much time it wastes to actually dial a phone number! Integration with Salesforce is a huge help. I can use RingDNA to call, take notes, schedule future calls, and it automatically records the calls I make so I am no longer tallying up every call I make every day. It even records my voicemail message and I just click a button to leave that message! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, just wish I used it sooner! As with any new program, it took a little while to get used to using it. Once I got the hang of it, after I met with one of our reps, it was a breeze. Anytime I have gotten confused they have been right there to help. They respond literally within minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to get twice as much done with ease, try this software. You will not regret it. RingDNA is easy to learn, offers tons of features, and every thing I do is automatically recorded. Tech support will literally hop on a zoom call with you and solve any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time is always in a crunch; huge problem. RingDNA literally creates time I never had before. It creates time by making calls one after another from a list, I don't have to waste my time with data entry that is obvious, like whether or not I called a lead. I just call and it automatically shows the call. Even better, it records the calls so I can listen to myself and learn new techniques in how to grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

the ability to review/learn from previous calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometime poor call quality - but that is due to personal connections, etc. as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do it! if you're thinking about it, its a guarantee that it will bring benefits to your life/work/company that were not there before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

calling customers back much more quickly, easier to keep track of calls/follow ups. love the integration with SalesForce too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

Our team has been using RingDNA for a couple years, and they have been supportive every step of the way. Whether it's a request for a need our team has to a simple troubleshoot, their team is always fast to respond and find a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only inconvenience is timing when we need urgent help. Being located on the east coast, we sometimes need support before the RingDNA team gets logged in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the tour! RingDNA did not EXACTLY fit what our team was looking for but enough of the offers aligned with our needs and they have been more than happy to help align more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any time we have a business need that is not something RingDNA currently offers, they have always been obliged to do their best to fit our needs. Recently, we've explored the SMS feature but needed a way for our team to get alerts when they are offline. The RingDNA team already had a solution being worked through and has been making sure we get timely updates of progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of using RingDNA is impressive. The sales agent has all information about the customer in his cockpit, can add notes and document the outcome of the customer conversation. The dashboard is great, you can see at a glance the call disposition type, lead source, revenues and much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is impossible to personalise the system itself. This can only be done by the seller's development team. A bit of leeway in personalisation would be desirable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording of telephone calls, guaranteeing traceability, acquisition of new customers, maintaining contact with existing customers. We also use the statistics to analyse our processes and, for motivation, we organise a small competition in the office to see who gets more sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Account Manager
What do you like best?

When working properly I can hear better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Calls drop frequently. Voice delay -Either bad connection or comp. slow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Log out and back into Ring dna to have a fresh connection & avoid voice delays Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I log out and back in frequently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing Analytics and Operations
What do you like best?

Clean and efficient UI. You are not given features and functions you don't need. Excellent customer service and onboarding. They do a great job of making sure we are utilizing all of the features we pay for which sets them apart from other software tools. Training and demo are always concise. When the team was given the option of using RingDNA or another dialer they all chose RingDNA. The integration with Salesforce and setup was the easiest we have done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We are very happy with RingDNA and have just signed on for another year Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real time tracking and reporting within Salesforce. Our previous dialers were not integrated. We just enabled AI which will allow for better coaching and training of the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Advisor
What do you like best?

The ease of access and usage. The user-friendly interface and the convenience of RingDNA support being just one click away for any assistance is quite phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this app, apart from the fact that it cannot be used from a cell phone, or else it would have been my application of choice to make calls and daily usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RingDNA has been an integral part of my day to day work journey and it would be impossible to have a productive day without it. I use RingDNA for my day to day conferences and client meets that I need to reach out to. It has been so easy to use and user friendly that I have never thought if moving to any other platforms or applications for same or similar usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Our onboarding experience with our implementation manager (Andrew) was phenomenal. He trained our large team (twice due to scheduling conflicts), makes himself available to help for anything / everything that comes up, is kind, patient, and extremely quick to respond. Overall the service at ringDNA has been great, even when working with people other than Andrew.

The product itself seems to be working quite well (we've been up and running for a couple of months now), and with one porting issue aside (which Andrew helped to rectify as quickly as possible), it's been pretty seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't completely clear to me during the sales cycle that VOIP wasn't a mainstay feature of the product. Because the majority of my team is located overseas, it's not feasible for calls to be forwarded to cell phones for them. The process of getting a 3rd party provider wasn't / isn't complicated, but it was unexpected.

Also, the real time agent / live call dashboard is a bit bare bones, but technically works and meets needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer support phone / SMS support that has a direct integration with Salesforce / ServiceCloud. Improved quality of product from our last solution (RingCentral), DRASTICALLY improved customer service, and significantly improved reporting abilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like that my reps can easily see their calls/texts in one space and it populates to Salesforce almost immediately. The visibility of activity to Salesforce really helps our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That there isn't an option to automatically relate activities to opportunities & contacts vs accounts & contacts. My Implementation Team works out of an opportunity pipeline an as a manager, seeing what opportunities aren't getting attention is done by activity. They can manually assign the activities, but often forget. If this could be automated based by role that would be great.

I'd also like to be able to have reps listen to my calls when possible. I can listen to theirs, but we haven't been able to have them listen to mine live in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really easy for my team to setup. I get little to no day to day complaints from this dialer vs any others, we'd have tech issues weekly, sometimes daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Activities accurately tying to Salesforce in real time. The recordings have also been easy to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

RingDNA makes it easy to log notes after my calls and keep organized as I move between appointments. I love that it integrates directly with Salesforce! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On busy days, it can be frustrating to have to log a call disposition before moving onto the next call on my list. Not a huge dealbreaker, but something I wish I could circle back to sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great solution! I love that I am able to easily track my calls and log notes straight to Salesforce. I am also able to check and see calls/notes that my teammates have logged. We have really appreciated getting to use the "monitor" feature to listen into calls for training purposes. Overall - it has been a great change of pace! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The majority of my day consists of phone appointments, so RingDNA helps me keep my notes organized and synced up with our Salesforce records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and to integrate with my CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there are multiple phone numbers under the same person the ID will state "Multiple" rather than the name of the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it sooner than later Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am more efficient with my work since its completely hands free, and I can input new clients straight from RingDNA to my CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They respond every time with an email, and then subsequently follow-ups asking for more details and suggestions to improve my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to add a caller or select whos calling it should be automatic to link the numbers to Salesforce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's great fast easy to learn and use and excellent support when needed I suggest using it for all your call they're great for follow-ups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of customer calls and recordings for review later, lead distribution as they come in and integration with Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Excellent Customer Service from the team! Andrew Pavlov gave step by step instructions on how to download and enable Bria on my device in order to help me with my audio issues. Additionally, I reported some calls earlier this week, and someone from support contacted me immediately with troubleshooting techniques. They even sent me a follow-up since I was slammed with work the first time around. From one support rep to another, I appreciate the effective communication! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bria is effective, but ideally I would not want to download another product so Ringdna works better. Hope you all have an app that releases so that it's more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have to sit right next to my internet modem in order for my audio to work properly, even with Bria. I am sure it's because of my internet but still inconvenient. Benefits would be excellent communication from the support team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Powerful inside sales software that works awesomely with Salesforce.RingDNA offers very good features (dashboards, calls recordings, call analytics) and capabilities and its integration with SalesForce is an asset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The call quality seems to be a bit patchy at times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A Salesforce.com Must Have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) RingDNA enables inside sales teams to connect better with more prospects.

2) Software is easy to use as the interface is very simple. You will have an easy time navigating its features.

3) Best software to listen to the recorded calls.

4) Better tracking of outbound call volume and metrics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President
What do you like best?

The software interacts seamlessly with our database and is simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The manager tools are nice complements to the package but are a bit more difficult to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing volumes of BD calls made daily. Since installing RingDNA, our outgoing calls have increase by over 36%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

RIngDNA has a simple user interface that makes is super easy to use. It has some good functionalities like silent monitoring that other softwares I have used do not. I also like how it syncs with my CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

RingDNA can be extremely clunky and I've also had multiple issues with it. The good news is that usually the problems don't last too long. Sometimes people cannot hear me, which could be a wifi issue, but happens on days where I have no other issues. Often times, the software requires me to dial every single number 2x before actually connecting, which is a nuisance. Additionally, sometimes the keypad will dial every number 2x and make it impossible to get through directories. Just little pains that can make it clunky to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems include needing to get in touch with prospects for sales and getting to speak with them. The benefit of RingDNA is that its easy to execute and keep track of engagement. It would be nice if we could mark bad numbers more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to go back to call recordings for business use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Delayed prompt to enter a disposition for an old call in the midst of trying to make a new call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am in a new position at a new company, working from home, and in not being in a usual work environment where there are a lot of people around me solving problems and talking with clients, I can easily listen in on what is going on, my co-workers can send me recordings of client meetings for my learning, growth and reference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have always been impressed by the team's ability to help even when I feel like I'm bombarding them with bunch of questions at once. They put me at ease by addressing each and every question I ask them. If they don't know the answer to the question, they let me know, and are very good with following back up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any new roll out of any new program or software, there will be thousands of bugs, and glitches in the beginning, which is one thing I dislike, but it is also inevitable. The ringDNA team's calm, and solution-based approach makes this process a bit more bearable, and definitely makes being patient worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've had connectivity issues which the team was able to resolve with Bria. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Call forwarding is easy, texting is easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really hate the ringDNA symbol showing up next to any and all number sequences on web pages. I have click to dial turned off, but it warps my fields and gets in my way when I need to view or copy/paste sets of numbers - The team showed me how to disable this. Their support is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a smooth transition and extremely easy to get started with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't had any difficulties using it, and I appreciate that the transition from another calling service to RingDNA was easy and I was able to begin using it right away with minimal training. The training felt like a formality since everything is relatively intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been using RingDNA for a couple years now and their system was grown so much. Many of the enhancement requests we have submitted, have been added. With RingDNA Salesforce integration, our Sales managers can run reports on their teams and see important data points related to the calls made and received. Their tool is very intuitive and pretty easy to configure. When support is needed, they are very quick to response and provide friendly service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is a bit limited, for the most part the reports are all canned. Though data flows into Salesforce and can reported there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to track calls made and received for Users in Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.