Mailshake Reviews & Product Details

Mailshake Overview

What is Mailshake?

Mailshake is a sales engagement platform for modern sales teams. Send personalized cold emails at scale and set tasks to engage with prospects via phone and social media, all in one sequence, on one dashboard. With native integrations to Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot and 3rd party integrations to thousands of apps, Mailshake will fit perfectly within your sales tech stack.

Mailshake Details

Mailshake is a tool for cold email outreach for sales and marketing.

MailShake
2015
Austin, TX
@mailshakeapp

Mailshake Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Mailshake community
Have you used Mailshake before?

Mailshake Reviews

Showing 92 Mailshake reviews
Already have Mailshake?
What do you like best?

There are numerous aspects that I like about Mailshake. Firstly the interface is clean, modern, and intuitive. The system itself is easy to learn and guides you step by step so you can't mess things up. The Campaign tab shows your sending calendar, sequences and their responses, and your overall responses for the whole sequence.

Helpdesk support is responsive and very helpful.

If you are new to cold email, then Mailshake's onboarding is excellent. There are 3 separate weekly live webinars on onboarding, deliverability training, and campaign Q&A, where you can ask any question to the Mailshake team. In addition to this, there are several summary courses and blog guides to learn more about cold emailing and how to get the best from Mailshake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only obvious gap for me, and it's a small one, is that I would like to set separate calendar settings to allow email sending at different times of the day for campaigns in different time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cold email outreach for my lead generation services. It automates and schedules email sequences and notifies me when I have a reply. Automatically manages unsubscribes and leads won or lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Growth
What do you like best?

It's affordable and easy to set up - really enjoy using it!

Also helps me automate a lot of my work and is like having your own employee.

Main feature is how straight-forward it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support is shocking.

As soon as they told me I was getting $50 for a review, I notified them the review was made and they never got back to me.

My emails have been down and I've sent them constant emails asking to fix it and they've still not got back to me 5 days later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prospecting tool integrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing exposure and reaching more people at once.

I find that I can target people who are similar and reach them all at once with specific messaging.

The main benefit I have realised is the time saving it has provided me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

What I like best about Mailshake is a tough question to answer. I was new to cold emailing about two years ago and after reading some articles and watching videos, I decided to give it a shot. I had an email list of 5,000 local businesses and started my journey. I did not know what to expect, yet immediately started receiving responses. It was a simply a matter of being at the right place and the right time.

The live support team explained the process and answered my questions in detail. Mailshake has become our number one sales rep and never lets us down! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a problem since day one, so the there is nothing i dislike about Mailshake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailshake is an easy way to get our foot in the door with potential clients. I frequently get compliments about using cold emails from the business owners as it is something they have not considered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Vice President -Head of US Operations & Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

I host a Customer Experience Podcast, called Science of CX and I needed a great solution to reach out to thought leaders. As I deal with experts in Customer Service and Customer Experience, I needed a platform that go my message through, followed-up easily and was viewed as important as it was a Special Invitation to be on my podcast.

I found the setup of each Mailshake campaign to be dead simple, getting the contacts in was very easy and even testing different messages and subject lines was a breeze.

Top Marks for building just the right technology that was within the show's budget (low) and even I could execute on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been thinking about this a bit and couldn't come up with any negatives. At first I thought the speed at which it send out was slow, but then I realized it caused most of them to get through all the walls companies put up, I realized that was not a negative at all.

I could use a little more detailed analytics on opens, but I think it is the level of account I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A simple outreach that offers a professional and personalized approach easy enough for me to setup myself and did not break the bank. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I got in touch with the customer support team to help me out with our initial campaign. Katie went above and beyond. Was diligent in response and even suggested some consultants to work with for additional support.

A truly commendable member of the team, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used the platform thoroughly yet, but so far I honestly haven't had any problems other than the fact I haven't been getting value for money as we've been inactive (this isn't there fault).

A on and off pause button would maybe be useful to turn your account billing on and off but by no means necessary and could potentially already be available. Like I said I haven't got enough knowledge on the platform to know! :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this product if you're looking for a simple automated platform to cold email outreach with good customer support and a fair monthly price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're outreaching B2B and B2C through cold email. Before I was using Hubspot at an extortionate amount in comparison. And what makes it worse is Hubspot isn't even intended for large outbound cold email!

I wish I found Mailshake sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

I like how easy and reliable mailshake is. It is very easy to learn and onboard staff and once it's set up almost anyone can log in and start creating campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The design was just ok, but with the 2.0 coming online that has really been fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a small start-up, we have really ramped up our outreach and cultivation by allowing us to prioritize, follow up, and track leads efficiently. We found that what took 2 full time people in the past can be boiled down to about 4 hours of work to set up and a few hours a week managing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to learn to use the software. Great customer support. They have a large amount of training videos that really help you learn firstly how to use the software but also best practice for email deliverability etc.

Having tried other solutions that offer similar services I've found that mailshake has all the functionality you could possibly need, for a very reasonable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've not yet found anything I dislike. The one issue I had with the software was actually my mistake and their support team helped me realise the issue and resolve very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailshake makes it easy to send out personalised emails to a large number of recipients and automatically schedules follow-ups, this would be very challenging to do manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to queue up a campaign. This tool filled a gap in my tech stack. I wanted to quickly and easily send bulk email campaigns that appeared as though each email came manually from my outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't love that there's a limit on how many emails you can send per day (in order to keep outlook from flagging me as spam), but it encourages me to keep my campaigns small and cull out bad leads from my lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Mail Shake for sales outreach, webinar follow up and even to notify our customers of planned maintenance. We always get more replies than sending out a standard, newsletter style email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software engineer
What do you like best?

The number one thing l like best is the clean and intuitive UI. I've never had to consult the docs once because everything is obvious.

I literally had my first campaign, including adding domain records and paying for mailshake, in 30 mins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... I mean I setup a campaign fluently so nothing negative happened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Productivity

Scaling cold email campaigns

Testing different lists using campaigns

Integrated email verifier although I have my own private setup for this already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Compared to other mailers, Mailshake is easy to use. Being able to schedule the emails lets you focus on other things while your outreach scales exponentially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integrations for the CMS are at their basic stage. If you want more complex things done, you will have to create your own webhooks or use Zapier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using Mailshake to send our email outreach automatically. Being able to schedule everything at the campaign launch is great because it frees up time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mailshake integrates directly with GSuite, so is the only product I've found that can send emails without looking like it's coming from a different email address. My email outreach comes directly from my address, so Mailshake is a perfect tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides. Really enjoy Mailshake! It's been a great fit with our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailshake helps me undertake cold email outreach campaigns and connect with people at a scale that just isn't possible if you're drafting each email one at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mailshake is easy to use. The automation after creating your campaigns is fantastic. Has been a huge asset to our marketing agency both internally and for our clients.

We have used a number of other platforms and had success but lacked the automation and simplicity that Mailshake offers. Head and shoulders above the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes at all. It's great software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation and corporate engagement. Creating an automated process to add to our marketing channels has been one of our leading source of new business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contributor
What do you like best?

I love that Mailshake emails look like they are native to Gmail. You're not sending an email blast that looks like a generic newsletter which makes it super authentic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit high in comparison to competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well worth the investment if cold email is part of your businesses lead generation strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailshake now runs all of our cold email efforts. We no longer have to piece together other tools which has been a huge timesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I
What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's simple, quick, and has decent tracking mechanics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tracker doesn't count opened emails correctly, and the formatting of signature lines can get a bit too far spaced out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending mass emails. It saves time, automates the entire process, and does a better job of getting fewer bouncebacks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Guy
What do you like best?

Email Marketing is what I do, I've used every platform out there and Mailshake is my favorite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Last week I would have suggested a few improvements, however today they released their 2.0 upgrade and everything I wanted improved- was. Its sick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Try using Lemlist- then use Milkshake...problem solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mailshake is very simple and easy to set up. There are no extra frills or unneeded features. It is very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to see when to expect emails to be sent once a campaign has been initiated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Mailshake to prospect B2B leads and PR leads. The benefits are extremely useful because I can create and evaluate email and sales cadences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create and schedule a mailing campaign as well as create a drip for customers after they join. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure, maybe be able to adjust the the frequency/amount of people to get the email. IE all 500 get emailed on Friday vs being scattered randomly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps to solve customer outreach. Able to create a message once and send it to customers and potential customers easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Can be combined with Zapier to receive automatic reply updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No automatic reply functions, which isn't really necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to create, track, and follow up with email campaigns. Combined with Zapier, I can build and idiot-proof system of outreach and appointment booking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with Mailshake. They make setting up an email campaign super simple. Your scheduling calendar is also great to see how your campaigns are dripping out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't really find anything I dislike about Mailshake. I have been nothing but satisfied with the set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailshake helps with setting up email campaigns and following up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

With a limited sales team and hundreds of accounts, MailShake helps saves hours of time and allows me to reach out to hundreds of prospects who I would not normally call on. This has lead to several new warm leads and executed several sales.

The auto email follow up is an amazing tool for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't think you can CC someone else on an outreach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have more potential prospects than you can manage, then MailShake is your go-to tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching out to prospects that time does not allow me to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Analytics on emails, verification process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love more suggestions on number of emails sent per day, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will have the opportunity to review whether email addresses are okay, and you can check if someone opened your email! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have statistics and verified emails, and it helps me a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelancer
What do you like best?

Their integrity is just unbeatable. The hibernation option is there! And I love how they make it so easy to suspend their services. It matters very much for me as I have time when I need to do outreach and time when I don't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just wish the price was lower than this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email outreach for link building Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It's simple but works really well. Makes it really easy to send outreach campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any downsides that I've found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has saved me a lot of time when it comes to sending emails. This means I can spend more time on the important things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
What do you like best?

It helps me get in touch with all my relevant prospects quickly and efficiently. Loving it so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I guess I would like to merge campaign into one but that's not possible at the moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits is increased sales, we are getting our message out there to more people! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mailshake makes it as easy as it could possibly be to send cold emails. We've closed thousands of dollars in sales! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. It's been extremely helpful for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're selling sponsorships for our email newsletter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.