Vidyard Reviews & Product Details

Vidyard Overview

What is Vidyard?

Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our all-in-one solution for video creation, hosting, management, and sharing is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard helps marketing and sales teams generate more leads, close more deals, and prove the impact of video.

Vidyard Details

Generate and close more deals with the video platform trusted by the fastest growing companies.

The Vidyard mandate is simple - we're only successful if our customers are. Vidyard customers have come to expect an above-and-beyond approach to top-tier support, fast and reliable video playback and access to innovative technologies such as integrations with the products you already use. Don't take our word for it, take a look at what's being said on G2Crowd.

Vidyard
2011
Kitchener, Ontario
@vidyard
Description

We host your content, provide Easy Video Sharing and we give you Instant, Real-Time Analytics to help you capture and keep your audience's attention!

Vidyard Videos

Vidyard Screenshots

Vidyard Reviews

Showing 396 Vidyard reviews
Already have Vidyard?
VP Enterprise Strategy, Americas
What do you like best?

- Chome browswer integration

- notifications of video opens

- integration into our CRM (SFDC)

- always updating features,

- we had a good onboarding and customer success person. they seem to backup the technology with a good team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1- The new 'Trim' tool is good in concept, but poor in execution. Once you select a section of the timeline the original video is deleted, we've lost several good recordings this way. Would be ideal to be able to 'cut' out certain sections vs just selecting the part you want to keep and deleting the rest.

2- Other tools we evaluated gave us the Location (City, State) within the notification on the browser

3- I find myself Reloading the app in the Chrome browser 1/x/week to restart it if a button stops working, always solves it, but wish I didn'/t have to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are free/lower cost options, make sure you have a need for all the features and involved you Sales/Rev ops team, not just sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- showing customers how to do thing with our SaaS product without having to get them on a call

- answering sales questions via short videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Gillian Wyatt of Vidyard

Hi Derek, thank you so much for taking the time to reviews us! We are so glad you are loving the all the extended features of our tool like our SFDC integration and notifications. We are also so glad that you had a great onboarding and enablement experience, our team is always dedicated to ensuring this process is enjoyable for you and your team! Thank you so much for all the feedback, we are always looking for ways to enhance your Vidyard experience.

What do you like best?

I really like the different options to screen capture versus video capture so that I can demonstrate software quickly to customers in video format but also that I can personalize my e-mail responses and spend less time typing and more time connecting with my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the vye-token not very reliable (only works sometimes, not sure if it is a user error), as sometimes I get an email notification and sometimes i do not. Also the folders and the way items are organized in Vidyard is not very user friendly. I have to remember what I named my video in order to search/find it. I want to be able to organize into folders and projects. It also takes too long for videos to load, and I waste a lot of time waiting for the video to encode and then to trim it and wait again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When leveraging Vidyard, there is a lot of support available if you just ask for it! Vidyard can really help, if you put yourself in the mind of your customer before beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems solved include: how to "wow" my customers in a digital world and get their attention, how to demonstrate quick tips of how to access resources that my customers need in our platform that they cannot find, how to demonstrate quick instructions to end users and how to train key customers. It is also allowing me to help coach and mentor other staff internally with instructional/demo videos.

Benefits include: increased response rates from customers, and a better customer experience. Customers feel "warm and fuzzy" when they get a personalized video that demonstrates how to resolve the challenge they are facing with navigating our platform(s). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Gillian Wyatt of Vidyard

Hi Kaylee, thank you so much for the review! We are so glad that you are able to "wow" your customers, and increase the effectiveness of your communications with both our screen record and webcam record tools! One fix for your VY token issue - are you adding the person's email into the "To" field prior to adding the video to the composed email? This is the only way to ensure that the VY token auto-populates. If you are having additional issues feel free to reach out to support@vidyard.com, our support team is more than happy to help! Thank you for your feedback about our folder organization, we are always looking for ways to enhance your Vidyard experience!

Open Discussions in Vidyard
Marketing Manager, Valuation Advisory
What do you like best?

It has great features, yet is simple and easy to use. They recently revamped their backend, so it somehow got even EASIER to use. Vidyard allows you to have complete control over the user experience of watching your video. Unlike YouTube/Vimeo, you keep eyeballs on your own website. The "Actions" allow you more control over what your viewer will do next with CTAs, redirects, links to your own videos (unlike YouTube trying to send them to unrelated content on other channels.) I love that it integrates with HubSpot so we can show the effectiveness of video and tie to individual prospects/customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the revamp, you can now only have one call to action ("Event") per video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch their helpful videos and webinars. The support documentation is awesome. Their staff is super friendly and helpful. Integrating with CRM makes this a real marketing solution, instead of just hosting videos on YouTube or Vimeo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a video hosting solution that would provide insights like time viewed. We also see the benefit of the integration between Vidyard and HubSpot so that unique viewers can be identified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Practice Head, HMI Design
What do you like best?

Each business must use Vidyard. The plugin is simple to use. I put it to use to compare with views each day. Send a personalized video in a significant way. You can also edit and title the videos of yours with Vidyard. I like the new feature of the script of theirs. You actually must understand before you shot and memorized what you stated before you recorded it. As you capture yourselves, you can now open a script. This's perhaps Vidyard's most significant improvement to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the equipment may sometimes lag, mainly when you make a video. Nevertheless, the new posts made this happen. They updated their answer recently and resolved the vast majority of issues complained of by clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Vidyard for the team of yours in case you have a group of sales representatives. It helps to build customization and relationships. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the personalization of ours, Vidyard will help us. Emails are not enough prospects, and today can't say if you're a robot. The mailing of custom videos has contributed to a more effective relationship among the sales representatives of ours. There are plenty of sellers out who look to link to leads that it's at times hard to differentiate themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Gillian Wyatt of Vidyard

Hi Rajdeep, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you are loving our new user experience, and I agree that our speaker's notes function is a game-changer for people new to video, or for experienced video users trying out new content & scripts. I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with lag, but very glad our support team was able to easily and effectively help you solve these issues. Continue building those personal relationships using video!

Account Executive
What do you like best?

The Vidyard app is really easy to use for creating videos. I've used it for sales prospecting, making intro videos, demo videos, marketing videos, etc. There is a Chrome extension that makes it easy to start recording right from your browser. You can even start the recording from within an email & attach it instantly as soon as it's done. So I start an email to my customer, hit the Vidyard plug-in, record my video, it gets inserted into the email itself & I hit send. All of my videos get stored in my library & they are easy to share with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't have an option to use a virtual background. Since most people are working remotely these days (in whatever space they can come up with), this has become much more relevant - and necessary. I would use it MUCH more if this feature were available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted a quick and easy way to send videos to prospects. Initially, I used it primarily to answer questions (show rather than tell) after a call or demo. But I've since expanded & started doing intro videos, demo videos, TOM videos, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Gillian Wyatt of Vidyard

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that you are using Vidyard for an array of video uses, and you are finding the interface easy to use! I will definitely share your virtual background feedback with our product team. We are always looking for ways to enhance your Vidyard experience!

Manager - Data Analytics
What do you like best?

Vidyard is a good and extremely effective solution. It's used across-the-board so folks will discover value from it besides advertising the AEs, customer success and SDRs. Initially, we employed Vidyard as a far better way of obtaining info from the content we create, but the software program helped me discover brand new strategies to make use of videos with Vidyard feature web pages as well as to provide the sales teams of ours with video development and curation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it is a tad small, but I believe It is a bit simpler to use the user interface. Several of the essential features also have been sluggish to be produced, but today they seem to drive them out quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Product sales teams from Vidyard are proficient within the purchase of consultations and can meet the needs of yours and also explain to you exactly how Vidyard is able to meet up with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Video is essential in our advertising & product sales function, and also Vidyard provides us with a great tool for dealing with these efforts. Some other solutions will need to be a batch of to attain the goals of ours, which could be painful to attain and honestly not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Gillian Wyatt of Vidyard

Hi Vishnudas, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that you have been able to utilize Vidyard effectively, and are able to see the full array of options in using the software! It's great that from using Vidyard you have been able to put in motion new strategies to effectively use video in your marketing campaigns. Thank you so much for the feedback, we are always updating our UX, so I will definitely pass along your feedback to our product team!

Global SEO Manager
What do you like best?

The feature we like best is the screen recording function. With teams in multiple countries and time-zones this is essential. Their customer support is also fantastic. We initially had a few problems when setting up the tool but the support was super fast and we couldn't have asked for more!

Tracking helps us to understand the impact of various marketing campaigns and also helps with sales cadence because we gauge interest and engagement based on the number and length of video views.

Hosting is also really easy, once a video is uploaded to Vidyard you can post to multiple channels but make changes in just one central place, so this makes it very easy to keep track of assets and this makes updates super easy to perform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, hardly anything, but sometimes we get a bit of a lag when we are using the editor. This could well just be related to our connection speed however.

I'd also like to see a notification setting for whenever a viewer fills in a form. I

I also had a bit of an issue with the in app recording which resulted in us losing one of our videos once, which was a bit frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would encourage Vidyard use for demos, descriptions, corrections, call outs, and explanations for any industry or sector that my colleagues may need to convey information to their clients, partners, or vendors. It's a great personal tool that also offers a level of professionalism that really impresses all who see the end result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The embedded videos onto our website have massively improved our website engagement metrics! We've also found the solution really useful for internal training recordings and for product demonstrations.

We found it really easy to get Vidyard up and running right away so that you can host videos from the day 1. However, it does takes some time to get up to speed with the more in depth features such as events and data. We only had a brief training session on this that wasn't as clear as it could have been. As a result it took a couple of months for us as a team to really take advantage of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Gillian Wyatt of Vidyard

Hi Rob, thank you so much for the very generous review! It is so great to hear that you and your team are using Vidyard for everything under the sun. Also, so glad to hear that we are boosting your website engagement, and helping you gain valuable insight by tracking engagement for your marketing efforts. For notifications when someone fills out a Vidyard form, contact your CRM provider, they might be able to turn on notifications for when those forms are filled out and the viewer information is pushed.

SDR Manager
What do you like best?

The software is extremely easy to use, very user friendly. My sales team started using free individual accounts and were up and running in minutes. After a couple months of success booking new sales meetings using videos we decided it was time to purchase the paid team version for the integration to Salesforce and team metrics tracking. The onboarding and implementation experience was one of the best I've been through. They know exactly what they're doing, they care about what they're doing and provided best practices along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility with the different kinds of reports you can generate. Specifically choosing custom date ranges rather than being boxed into ranges like "Last 7 Days" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capturing the attention of people we want to introduce to our product offering, and share ideas in a more human and creative way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Gillian Wyatt of Vidyard

Hi Sean, thanks so much for the review! As an SDR myself I know how integral having video is for front line sales teams and I am glad that your team is seeing success booking new meetings using Vidyard! Also glad to see you had a great onboarding experience, we are always happy to help!

What do you like best?

- very user friendly - specifically with the Chrome extension - I don't use the webpage version all that often so I can't really comment on that.

- recent update with speakers note view is very helpful - you're able to read notes while still looking at the screen. It sounds like a simple modification but has genuinely made a world of difference.

- nice way to show you've done your research for high priority prospects

- I like that you are able to make the frame a moving /GIF

- I like that you are able to change the initial frame at the beginning of each video (so that you can personalize a more generic video with a personalized intro).

- I like how seamlessly it integrates with Salesloft's emailing function Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- I wish speakers notes came out sooner but I'm glad it is here now.

- Shows who has viewed a video and how much they viewed but this information is often completely incorrect - this can be especially anxiety producing as it shows as an activity via the Salesforce integration. It will generally say that a person has watched a percentage of a video that was not at all meant for them.

- I don't love the folder set up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd really recommend vidyard to those prospecting in this environment where inboxes are flooded and people aren't in office to pick up their phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vidyard has been particularly helpful for increasing run/show rates for meetings - i.e. reaching out beforehand to put a face to the name.

If I don't get an introductory value prop in on a cold call but book time, following up with a vidyard providing more context on why I was calling and am able to cater it directly to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Editor
What do you like best?

The best part about Vidyard is how easily it syncs with YouTube. Updates are seamless. One analytics feature that is pretty great is the ability to check numbers for individual videos. The analytics dashboard is easy to use, and the reports are easy to schedule and come out human-readable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I think would improve the product. First, the ability to create subfolders is really important when managing a lot of content. We have several YouTube channels for our brand, so our folders reflect the channel divisions. Having only one level of folders means that we can't organize within channels. This means we see hundreds of videos in the list when we manage our content. Not ideal, but at least the search works great.

I also think that it would be helpful to be able to filter by the number of videos in the player. Vidyard creates a player for each video you upload, and when you want to create a playlist, you also create a player. All the players are listed together on one screen and you have to hover over each one to see how many videos are in it. It would be nice to see only the videos with multiple videos so that we can view only our playlists and not players for individual videos.

I'd also like to see some more robust analytics. There are a lot of data points that you can get on YouTube but not Vidyard. One important to a lot of YouTube channels is the number of likes, shares, and subscribers a video attracts. Another key analytics feature I'd like is the ability to specify a custom date range on the dashboard. I sometimes need to pull numbers for a 2-week period, and it would be nice to do this via the dashboard rather than by running a report. The options there are a bit limited. I also need to pull monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on a fiscal calendar, and I'd love to be able to do this without downloading a spreadsheet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vidyard lets us manage our channel content pretty efficiently. A recent cutover of over 100 videos to a new channel went seamlessly. Everything updated everywhere it was supposed to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

Vidyard should be used by every sales organization. It's a great way to put a face to the name. It's easy to use through its plugin. I use it every single day to connect with prospects. It's a great way to send a personalized video. Vidyard also allows you to edit your videos and title them. I also love their new script feature. Before you really had to learn and memorize what you were going to say before recording yourself. You can now view a script while you record yourself. This may be the best improvement Vidyard has made so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I don't like is that sometimes the tool can lag, especially when you creating a video. However, the new updates have made this go away. They recently updated their solution and have fixed the majority of issues customers complained about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a team of sales reps I strongly recommend getting Vidyard for your team. It really helps when it comes to building rapport and personalization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vidyard is helping us with our personalization. Nowadays emails just aren't enough and prospects can't tell if you're a robot or not. Sending over personalized videos has helped our sales reps build a stronger rapport with our prospects. There are so many salespeople out there that are looking to connect with prospects that at times it can be hard to differentiate yourself. This is exactly what Vidyard helps us with. We can get a leg up by sending over videos. It helps us show our prospects that we care and that we're doing our research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Success Consultant
What do you like best?

First of all I can share inmediately my videos to customers and I'm engagin them as well as their students

My team is telling me that the quality is great and the time it takes to create them is very quick.

I've using Vidyard for more than one month and I've created more than 40 videos. Some of them have been viewed more than 200 times, which is awesome for the organization I'm representing.

The McGraw Hill team is now in a demo and I told our managing director to subscribe it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I need more training, because I'm only using it to create step by step videos for my customers.

I need to edit the videos, but is is not possible. I always have to restart my video recordings and this is not practical for me neither for our team.

It would be great having a text editor in order to read the text and use the tool. It would be great not only for me, but all my team.

I'm receiving a lot of emails from the Vidyard team. I'm receiving more than 100 emails per day (my customers) and I'm receiving more than 5 from the Vidyard team. I don't need to receive more from than one to remember you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think shoud be used not only for the marketing team. I'm a sales consultant and it has been a very good product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instant access to video recordings. I'm spending lees time on this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Enterprise Sales Representative
What do you like best?

The ease of use, compelling usage, and individual use-cases make Vidyard great.

These sort of videos make you stand out, when you are emailing c-level individuals and others who are receiving several hundred emails a day. These sort of videos can be made specific to a certain user which is extremely personalized, or could be sent out to a small group of similar-like prospects.

The support team is also amazing. I have ran into a few problems/questions, where I submitted a support request and almost immediately got help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish there were some alternatives to the videos, giphs, or other sort of individual ways to reach out to prospects. Creating a few more options for sending out may be helpful for users, such as myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you take the time for introduction courses and training's on the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized several benefits. The outreach from vidyard is very unique and individualized per prospect, where you are able to book meetings and stand out from your competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using videos for years now and one of the things I like best is the ability to create a playlist of videos that are shorter and easier to watch versus other tools that don't have that feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that Vidyard does not allow much of any post-editing of the videos. I have used other tools that allow you to switch options and screens after you have recorded the video. This would be a nice improvement to be able to switch from the three options of how to capture video (presenter only, presenter bubble with screen capture, or screen only) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a video capture tool that includes screen capture technology without having to purchase separate screen capture software from Camtasia or Screenflow then you are in for a pleasant surprise on how easy it is to use and how powerful it can be for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the current COVID restrictions not as many people want to meet in person and the Vidyard tools enable me to follow up with videos for introductions as well as to create custom and general explainer videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Account Manager
What do you like best?

The ability to screen record is great for not only our sales staff but for internal corporate communications. I've used it for tutorials as well as recording training and webinars.

I also really enjoy that there is an Outlook plugin. This makes sharing videos much easier than copying links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to toggle between selfie mode and screen share. So far that is the number one feedback that I've heard from our sales staff and it would be a great way to make the videos a little more dynamic and interesting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I personally use it for internal communications, getting messages out to our sales staff. But our sales staff is having success using Vidyard to connect with customers. Our relationship with Vidyard came at a perfect time with the inability to meet with customers in person, but with the refi boom, it's been invaluable to our sales staff making a personal connection with their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Vidyard team is really great to work with -- and it doesn't hurt at all that the platform is awesome! I don't use the marketing-related features, but can speak to video hosting, the actual use of the product, and integrating the video links into other systems. The system just works -- upload your videos, software demos in my case, get the links, and place them where I need them. When I need to make an update, I just update the source video and all the links hit the new content. The user doesn't see anything other than the video, and I know that they user is seeing the most up-to-date content. It's pretty easy to have and manage a large video library with Vidyard. The documentation and their willingness to help new users during the onboarding process is terrific. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I can't use, because I have to use embed codes to get links for my videos in my situation. This is not the case for many Vidyard users, however. I would like to be able to use all the features when using the embed codes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask all of your use case questions. They will help you figure it out and help you decide how to best use Vidyard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to host videos and manage them easily. This situation allows me to really streamline my old process of when I have to update videos. I shaved about 80% of the time I used to spend just doing manual video updates...and now I'm sure that the right videos are in the right places, without doing much work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Product Marketing
What do you like best?

I love Vidyard because there are so many use cases! We use it for creating social media promo videos prior to webinars or events, sales people create videos to personalize prospect communications, internally we create brief 'how to' videos, and the list goes on. All the videos are stored in a central repository and can be shared and re-shared conveniently. Best of all the technology is super easy to use so gaining adoption across the organization was simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of anything that i don't like about Vidyard. I believe that Vidyard has solved so many problems with engagement and understanding. I really cannot complain about anything. The system is so easy to use that anyone can use it with little training. There really is nothing not to like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! You will love it. Be sure you use it to the maximum - get your money's worth. Consider every possible use case - sales, marketing, support/training... and implement it all over the organization. Your team will thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to create quick videos with Vidyard has helped us personalize communications, create more engaging short form content, and ensure people understand (visually) what we're trying to communicate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic designer
What do you like best?

The ease of use - the site is very user friendly! We use it multiple times a day and the interface is clean and simple. We utilize both the player function as well as the standalone video option. I also really enjoy/appreciate how easy it is to pull insights and compare success of multiple videos in a very seamless and effortless way. It's also nice to be able to view the history from each of the players and videos that have been uploaded. Videos are also uploaded securely and can be shared using a various amount of generated URLs. The ability to have Dashboards prepared for how well the videos are performing as a whole as well as the level of detail in each one is also instrumental to the success of our videos! We learn from the insights that are provided with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to wait on the upload screen to do anything else on the page while my video loads. If I could change titles and update all the details surrounding the video as it's uploading it would make the process much easier for myself and my team. This would save a lot of time. Otherwise, I haven't found anything I can say I dislike about Vidyard. It could be nice to change the interface depending on what layout/workspace works for each user. I'm more familiar with other video domains such as youtube and while the interface is similar there are still areas where I expect to find something and it ends up being elsewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform is great for hosting many video files and sharing them broadly and securely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are giving clients and advisors a new way to communicate. We've realized how much more responsive clients have been upon receiving a video vs an email. The playlist function also allows for us to add a series of videos that might pertain to different areas - in addition to this it makes it very easy to upload a french and english version with one another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick upload, easy to make revisions to titles, etc. Organization is good- all similar videos are in one player. Easy connection to youtube etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not super user-friendly at first. The button "modify videos" is not instinctually where I would go to add a video to a player. Also, I wish there was a link to a specific video inside a player, I have to tell my clients, for instance, "there is a version 5 of the video inside this player" and then give them the link to the player rather than a link directly to version 5. I have to teach editors to hover over to find the "share" link. Once they get all of these things, it's fine but just a bit of a learning curve at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Poke around a bit to understand key features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing versions in one folder (player) is very helpful. My clients are the ones integrating to their online youtube channels, but I am aware that this is useful even though I'm not the one doing it. Also, security is a key useful feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Marketing Technology
What do you like best?

The company's adaptability and willingness to listen. I've seen several suggestions i've made be put into the overall tool development. The account management team is very helpful in driving the adoption and use of their platform. We have had several instances where they have brought real value to our organization with their ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the management of Videos vs. Video Players is a bit tricky to work with. It's not as intuitive as YouTube or Vimeo when comes to just simply sharing a video. Finding videos can be a struggle, If there was more ways in which to look for videos in the admin area, that would be helpful. Sort by specific attributes on the video would be a huge plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend some time looking at their tool enhancements and growth over the last few years. You will see that they are a very young, but mature platform heading in the right direction for large enterprise needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centralized completed Video management and distribution. We have been able to streamline the workflows and ways in which our marketers work with Videos, allowing them more control over how they package up the end state players for distribution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can show my face to prospects and let them see me as I'm sending them my first attempt at reaching out to them. The ability to have the prospect seem me at the initial outreach is very important, especially when a lot of people are asking for their time. This sets me apart from the rest of the other people who are reaching out to them through medians other than video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface after you record a video and go to edit can be a bit slow ad buggy sometimes. It's a little bit hard to remember where all the options are, but once you figure it out once it becomes easier. A downside might be that you can get too complacent with video. Not everyone you're reaching out to is as technologically adept as people who excel with Vidyard, so that may discourage some people from clicking on the links, as they might think that it is a scam email, leading to a lower amount of people actually watching the videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving the problem that people don't always pick up their phone anymore, not even their cell phones. But with a quick video, we are getting peoples attention, especially if they see a screenshot or a live capture of their own picture or company website. Scalability is also huge with Vidyard, as you can record a few videos and send them out to a lot of people if you can make them generic enough, but also engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.