Ivacy

Showing 5 Ivacy reviews
Ivacy review by Marc K.
Marc K.

"Great when it works"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy interface that is designed to run silently in the background. It has an IKS (Internet Kill Switch) that is very handy on the occasional instance things go down. The tech support team is responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

This seems to be common with similar software - it is very sensitive to anti-virus and firewalls causing it to loose login credentials. Hopefully newer releases will address this sensitivity. Support was helpful in showing some workarounds, increasing uptime from a day to often about a week long.

Ordering products from other countries is made much easier when you can impersonate those countries.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ivacy
Ivacy review by Jakub O.
Jakub O.

"Ivacy - The best VPN of this price "

What do you like best?

One of the main advantages of Ivacy VPN is the lack of logs, so I can browse the Internet without fear. IvacyVPN Works on all major platforms, so we can also take care of privacy on mobile devices. IVacy VPN is easy to install and use. It can be used by both newcomers and experienced users. The advantage is also the very low price competition and very fast servers.

What do you dislike?

One of the main drawbacks of Ivacy VPN is, the location is located in a Singapur (Five Eyes). And the poor level of live chat I didn't get an answer to the technical questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ivacy VPN is one of the best solutions at this price

Thanks to using Ivacy, I was able to use the Internet in any place without worrying about the leakage of my IP address.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

Ivacy review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"I see that it's the best regarding the price and the duration"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to install and use and gives you a lot of options/servers to connect to, in addition if you buy the premium copy of the program it will allow you to use it on 5 different devices including laptops and mobile phones, also I got an offer when I bought the program to have a life-long subscription. always remember to run the program as an administrator for the first time so it can save your log in info

What do you dislike?

when I was using free/trial version I had issues in connecting my device to the servers, and sometimes the program was keep trying to connect for like 4-5 times in order to connect to a server, also it consumes a lot of my ram storage, however this wasn't a real problem. also, sometimes it take a bit long to start.

unblocking the blocked websites.

Ivacy review by User

"Simple cheap and reliable VPN service"

What do you like best?

Ivacy supports Netflix streaming from the US and keeps the servers working better than most VPNs I've tried in the past.

What do you dislike?

Speed can be a little slow sometimes, but for the most part it's good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ivacy gets the job done, is reliable and cheap and for the most part just gets out of the way. It works and let's you focus on what you're doing. Sometime's I even forget it's still connected!

For work we use Ivacy to test website services from various places in the world. After work we use it to watch US Netflix ;)

Ivacy review by Dave O.
Dave O.

"Great VPN with awesome support"

What do you like best?

What I like the most with this VPN is the great suppot and the awesome security and privacy they provide. They are also known as a company who does not store logs

What do you dislike?

As a Linux user, we do not have a dedicated application to run on our OS, so we need to manually set up VPN connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great VPN with awesome support.

Since we use this product, we've increased our privacy and security over this VPN

Learning about Ivacy?

* We monitor all Ivacy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.