Infosec Flex

Infosec Flex

4.9

Identify and fill your cyber skill gaps with 100s of IT and security courses from Infosec. From certification boot camps to competency-based skill courses, we can help sharpen your skill set and advance your career. All courses are delivered via your Infosec Flex Center, so you can train anywhere on your favorite device.

Work for Infosec Flex?

Learning about Infosec Flex?

Infosec Flex Reviews

Ask Infosec Flex a Question
Showing 5 Infosec Flex reviews
Infosec Flex review by Cody B.
Cody B.

"Incredible CISSP Learning Path"

What do you like best?

The CISSP Learning Path offered by Infosec Institute's Infosec Flex program is second-to-none. They provide an ample amount of pre-course work to get you ready. The training course I engaged in for my CISSP was remote and led by an extremely seasoned and talented instructor. This instructor was able to thoroughly cover all of the necessary topics in each CISSP domain, and relate real-world experiences to those teachings. The method was extremely effective.

All-told I put in around 70 hours of training-work the week of the course. You get a lot of homework, and be sure to do your homework after class, not during. Several fellow students who struggled with the exam were doing homework during class.

If you do fail the exam the first time, they have a re-take voucher which you can qualify for. They are truly invested in your success and it shows.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about the program. It was hard, but I knew that going in due to the breadth of content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with. They offer re-take guarantees and you can often sit and audit their classes once you go through them. I found that they often also offer alumni discounts for other cources.

The skills I refined while working with the Infosec Flex Pro program enabled me to have a more-complete security focus on my day-to-day thought leadership activities. The course was enough to fill out my knowledge in all CISSP domains to become certified.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Infosec Flex
Infosec Flex review by Forrest B.
Forrest B.

"Comprehensive Material Coverage with Highly Knowledgable Instructors"

What do you like best?

Although the Learning Portal site leaves a little to be desired design-wise, the materials and track for learning provided is useful both for real world use case and application of knowledge as well as including information covered in a certification in a comprehensive way.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside is that their Learning Portal site can be a bit of a challenge to navigate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flex is a great product, but the additional cost for live training or even in-person can be well worth the expense as well

This was a really effective training company for building the internal security team skillset as I was able to sit for CEH training and held the certification on the following week

What Technical Skills Development solution do you use?

Infosec Flex review by Jerry T.
Jerry T.

"I like the platform. "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility that it offers. It allows me to attend my boot camps from my home and not have to worry about traveling to attend in person.

What do you dislike?

The first boot camp that I attended I was mailed hard copy material. I like having physical books that I can carry around and make notes on. During my last boot camp I was only given access to digital courseware that you weren't able to print and it was looked to one computer.

I wanted to be able to attend boot camps but they weren't offered where I am located. My job wouldn't pay the cost for me to travel to a boot camp. This allowed me to attend the boot camp.

Infosec Flex review by Madhumita S.
Madhumita S.

"great course coverage"

What do you like best?

the account managers are helpful and follow the processes

What do you dislike?

i like the offerings, hence i will certainly suugest other to use infosec

Recommendations to others considering the product

People/Organizations should certaily use Infosec Flex

certification done

Infosec Flex review by User

"Easy to Use and comprehensive learning program"

What do you like best?

all course material on line and easy to maneuver. Able to pretest and go over material at my leisure

What do you dislike?

intense amount of material in a short time

company security requirements for government remote access

Learning about Infosec Flex?

* We monitor all Infosec Flex reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.