Fingercheck

Fingercheck’s HR Software is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses in need of a streamlined time-tracking and payroll solution. Their online system is designed to make logging hours and processing payroll an effortless process, as employees can easily log in anywhere and access all of their information online.

Work for Fingercheck?

Learning about Fingercheck?

Fingercheck Reviews

Ask Fingercheck a Question
Showing 86 Fingercheck reviews
Terry D. J.

"Fingercheck time tracking and payroll payment"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a very safe and reliable tool. It has large capacity functions. Mobile applications work really well. The employees adapted well and very quickly to this tool. It is also very useful for the human resource department.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this tool is the process of incorporating new employees, the truth is not so easy and quick to do, for that reason making the initial registration was a hard task. Although we must also recognize that it was worth the effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent tool to track the time and generate the payroll of employees. It is very safe because the registration system used is the fingerprint that prevents an employee from registering for another.

With the use of this tool we can make a better time tracking and generating the payroll, the security provided by the fingerprint is really fantastic. Processing requests for free time is also easier, reports of lost days is also very useful.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Fingercheck
Joseph A.

"Software with unique solution made to meet the needs for small and medium enterprises."

What do you like best?

Since I bought the Fingercheck software, what I like the most is that I can Organize, track and manage work hours from anywhere and at any time with assistance software and cloud-based time.

What do you dislike?

When I'm not in the office of my company, I use the Fingercheck software on my cell phone, it generates an error, it freezes every so often, I have to restart my cell phone every time I use it, it is the third phone with what happens the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The experience in my company has been satisfactory. There is room for growth, but the product is good. Recommended for small and medium businesses.

Software with powerful human resources platform, my company can easily review and manage hiring, employee recruitment, time tracking, payroll, human resources, benefits and insurance. The Fingercheck software offers me the tools to simplify and optimize the workflow for the employees of my company.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

S B.

"Efficient Solution for Payroll"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place. I can toggle between my employees & enter their hours if I need to. Everything comes in a report that is stored on the website or can be printed out.

What do you dislike?

When I first got my time clock, I had some issues with connectivity. The clock would go offline and sometimes it would take a couple of hours on the phone with someone before I could get it back working.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great little machine to keep track of your employee's time and to do your payroll. You set up the employees fingerprint and that is how they clock in. There is NO WAY for someone to clock someone else in unless they are an administrator on the account and have access to the website login.

Keeping accurate time clocks of my employees, ease of use saves me time.

Katie B.

"Fingercheck Really Works for Our Company"

What do you like best?

I love that my employees are able to punch in and out regardless of where they are and communicate through the app for days off and the like. I like that it automatically calculates time clocks. I like that the customer service is responsive to my questions.

What do you dislike?

I often have employees complaining that they receive an error in the app reading "Your connection is slower than expected, this may take a few moments." When punching in and out, it's frustrating to have to wait for the app to load. I have also love that there is a responsive customer service team, however I think they may be overworked, when chatting with one recently it took over the course of 3 hours to resolve my issue.

The onboarding process for new employees is also not quite as easy as I'd like. There is often confusion that very first day.

Collect all of my employees contact information through the website and store it there. I have an accurate time clock for their working hours.

Seth P.

"Fingercheck Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the dashboard layout on the home page. It gives you a quick snapshot of what is happening that day. I also like the ease of being able to create new jobs quickly on the go. I also like the ease of being able to setup new employees and the department they work in.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the functionality of the scheduling piece. You are unable to schedule your people to multiple jobs within a day. The guys in the field are also unable to see the address to the job they are scheduled to within the fingercheck app.

We are able to cut down on lost time and thus enables us to be more profitable.

Eitan R.

"Fantastic for on the go"

What do you like best?

Being mobile all day I was looking to switch to a system that allowed me to view, edit, and analyze my employees profiles and daily activities.

Fingercheck is a massive upgrade from our previous payroll system, highly recommended.

I also appreciated that overall, it is easy to navagate the system on my iPhone and desktop computer.

For my employees, the mobile app makes the HR process much smoother with the ability to view payroll history, hours, and submit requests instantly.

What do you dislike?

Parameter setups can sometimes take a few tries to get right, and occasionally I can’t find what I’m looking for in the desktop site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use. Good service. No brainer

Live status for employees check ins is a big plus. And the ability to quickly view past history save a lot of time in the Office.

Yosef H.

"Smart product with excellent support staff"

What do you like best?

Joseph and team really do a great job explaining the benefits and pricing to customers. I started out just using their physical machine now we use their cloud system as well. Fingercheck is most fair system for employees and employer.

What do you dislike?

Was a little bit hard at beginning for tech dumb people such as myself. Also pricing could be structured a bit differently. For example for employees who rarely work at location price shouldn't be same as every day employees.

Got rid of a lot of the he said she said b.s. now everyone gets paid fairly.

Steve W.

"Great time clock and payroll service"

What do you like best?

With Fingercheck, I am paying much less than I was paying ADP and getting a better product. I like that the time tracking and payroll are integrated into one system unlike they were with ADP.

What do you dislike?

I have very few complaints. Some functions are a little hard to find and could be slightly more user friendly but the fact that there is so much functionality makes up for that.

Fingercheck has allowed me to save money on payroll at a time when my business has gone through a downturn. I also spend less time processing payroll than I used to.

"pros and cons"

What do you like best?

the program works very well for time tracking and PTO tracking. but that is all what i use it for.

I don't use it for payroll because it won't for me yet in the current system

What do you dislike?

the programming is not completed so there is a lot of things that they can't do yet.

payroll won't work for me.

they can't separate the different programs inside a company and split up the payroll based on funding sourse

Recommendations to others considering the product:

being more available for customers and be up to date with innovative programming

other than that I'm very happy

I'm using it for time card and for PTA, vacation, and holiday tracking.

but as of yet it won't work for payroll for us

really i spoke to them since i started working with this system that should program it in a way that it will work best for me. they told me they would look into it but they never got back to me. apparently it is not possible since it is too complicated, but hopefully one day they will find a way that will work

AC
Administrator in Construction

"it's a great overall experiance, Awesome freatures."

What do you like best?

What I love most is the payroll dashboard, analytics, combined totals, and report generating options, all is highly recommended.

I also appreciated that overall, it is easy to navigate the system on my Galaxy and desktop computer.

What do you dislike?

the Online system can sometimes drag as it needs solid internet to get all the options loaded, it will always frustrate me when I'm on the go, trying to login without a WiFi connection.

Amazing how detailed they are for each employee! Can run payroll hourly for one employee and set wage for another employee... it provides a very well organized platform.

Richard W.

"Fingercheck, Great Payroll at honest pricing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, 100 times better than our old system, Surepayroll. Totally integrated Time Clock and Payroll, with the proper securities for all classes of uses.

What do you dislike?

It has been 4 months on the system, and there is nothing to dislike

The complete Payroll process is done in 5 Minutes, before it was at least an hour. Before, Fingercheck, I would miss something, like a GL Entry, or mailing a garnishment, now as I complete a payroll, the checks are printed with one click of a button.

Kathleen F.

"Basic Biometric Solution"

What do you like best?

When using the product it was overall a good experience, we did't encounter too many issues throughout the lifespan until the end when the clock broken (we were switching to a different biometric solution at teh point anyway).

What do you dislike?

The clock broke and after more than an hour with their support, no solution was brought forward, which was frustrating. The web platform was also really difficult to adjust missed punches/run reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand the limitations going in and only commit for a limited time if you think your team will continue to grow quickly. Not much in the way of dedicated support solutions.

Needed a solution to track time for our rapidly growing hourly team.

Jermaine R.

"User Friendly and sleek design"

What do you like best?

One of the features I personally really enjoy is being able to see my staffs punch in/outs in real time on my smartphone. It is essential to know when staff has gone out for lunch to prepare accordingly if a situation arises.

What do you dislike?

Possibly the only drawback is that it can get a little confusing when trying to edit any punch ins/outs and the total amounts don't always add up correctly.

Maintaining an accurate count of staff on site and that hours are properly accounted. Payroll is much easier to do having a full count of the hours the staff has worked.

Colonial Townhouse A.

"Easy to Use Online Based SErvice"

What do you like best?

Multiple fingerprint enrollment is great for maintenance staff, and having the online accessibility makes submitting payroll easy from wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great customer service through their live chat feature - every question I've had has been answered promptly with full assistance.

Fingercheck makes punching in and out efficient and verifiable - no chance of someone else punching in for another, and the fast reader keeps the line short. The online interface also allows us to check on the status of any employee instantly.

AF
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Why Fingercheck 360 Rocks"

What do you like best?

The user interface is beautiful and easy to use. I enjoyed the available forms and the ability to have new employees sign paperwork and submit paperwork all before coming into the office. I got great feedback from applicants about how they enjoyed the professional yet modern look of the software when they interacted with it as well.

What do you dislike?

There honestly wasn't much to dislike. The price points great and the functionality is beyond what I imagined. The weight it removed from my shoulders was incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend pushing your boss if he says no. The product is amazing and I hate that he refused to keep it. It made my job incredible easy and proficient but he preferred the vendor he had a relationship with.

The best thing so far is not missing anyones birthday or work anniversary. I love hat everything is included in the one software and I don't have a need to keep up with a million different things.

Michael F.

"Great All-In-One Program"

What do you like best?

Hard to say. However, one feature that my employees definitely like about Fingercheck is the user friendly and great mobile app.

What do you dislike?

Also about the app.. it looks kind of old and outdated. but the features are great. If the interface will be updated as the site was, then we got our self a complete experience!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! FIngercheck is doing it right.

Transparency, which eliminates payroll discrepancies between the employee and employer.

jonathan b.

"Great Produtct"

What do you like best?

I really love the ease to use! I have tried others but nothing like this!!

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything on the top of my head. It is a great product that is really easy to use. Some things can only be done by Fingercheck employees though.

I can do my payroll entries in minutes instead of a whol long process

"Payroll"

What do you like best?

User-friendly, Custemer service, wesite is very usefull

What do you dislike?

You should be updating the clients with the new minimum wage when it's changed.

As well there are some requirements what every employer has to have. for example, when you have a payroll account you have to have a workers comps policy, in my scenario, I wasn't aware and got a penalty from $4000 dollars.

you have to post in workspace some legal docs. this information should be given to the client when they sign up for your service.

easy payroll process

Wayne S.

"User-friendly"

What do you like best?

Fingercheck is very easy for employees in the field as well as administrators to use.

What do you dislike?

We really haven’t had any issues with Fingercheck thus far, so we’re quite happy with it.

It makes it very easy to keep track of work hours of our employees in the field.

"Good support"

What do you like best?

Calling support is very easy. Also, I like the seamless integration of clock and payroll.

What do you dislike?

Too many functions are locked down making self service difficult. Also, I log in as administrator, and I used to be able to add time off requests for everyone, but that ability is no longer available. Many of my employees complain about the app not being functional, and I have to fix time sheets almost daily for somebody.

Easy integration with Quickbooks and timeclock/payroll functionality. I no longer have to look at time entered into our CRM software for accurate payroll.

"not impressed"

What do you like best?

software and free setup that's about it.

What do you dislike?

not friendly customer service.

30 days free trial is only free if you cancel within 30 days so its basically not free and its a lie

I was promised to waive a $175 fee but then a had to fight for it and i only got partial

I wanted to switch accountant but they wouldn't provide with the information necessary in order for them to take on the job leaving me no choice but to stick with them

payroll

"Super user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Love the app for employees to use. Like that employees can see their up to date time card.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could save the login info as an option so you didn't need to enter a password every time you log in to the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to work with. Give it a try.

Nice to do a mass entry for holiday paid days off. Very efficient that way! Running reports for missed days has also been helpful.

"Convenient Service"

What do you like best?

I love that fingercheck allows me to quickly clock in, but also able to track my time and paystubs in one space.

What do you dislike?

The location is slightly off, even though my location services are on high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of implementation..do training prior to rolling out. Rollout parts of fingercheck slowly, not all at the same time.

Time off requests are easier, requires less paper and teachers know their time off has been approved or denied more easily.

"Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

They are consistent in making sure whatever you need is taken care of...and in a TIMELY manner.

What do you dislike?

We are stationed in Washington and fingercheck is in NY. A bit of a time difference buT other than that ....NOTHING

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will enjoy running your payroll once you start using fingercheck! The ease of the entire process is amazing. no headache anymore

We have started using fingercheck for our payroll process and not only our time cards. They have been easy and on top of all aspects.

Kelsy V.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Its very user friendly and the help desk is very easy to access.

What do you dislike?

nothing i can think of. fingercheck is very easy to use.

It's easy to make changes to time cards.

Learn more about Fingercheck

Fingercheck Videos

Learning about Fingercheck?

* We monitor all Fingercheck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.