Fingercheck

Fingercheck’s HR Software is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses in need of a streamlined time-tracking and payroll solution. Their online system is designed to make logging hours and processing payroll an effortless process, as employees can easily log in anywhere and access all of their information online.

Work for Fingercheck?

Learning about Fingercheck?

Fingercheck Reviews

Ask Fingercheck a Question
Showing 83 Fingercheck reviews
Fingercheck review by S B.
S B.

"Efficient Solution for Payroll"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place. I can toggle between my employees & enter their hours if I need to. Everything comes in a report that is stored on the website or can be printed out.

What do you dislike?

When I first got my time clock, I had some issues with connectivity. The clock would go offline and sometimes it would take a couple of hours on the phone with someone before I could get it back working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great little machine to keep track of your employee's time and to do your payroll. You set up the employees fingerprint and that is how they clock in. There is NO WAY for someone to clock someone else in unless they are an administrator on the account and have access to the website login.

Keeping accurate time clocks of my employees, ease of use saves me time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Fingercheck
Fingercheck review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Fingercheck Really Works for Our Company"

What do you like best?

I love that my employees are able to punch in and out regardless of where they are and communicate through the app for days off and the like. I like that it automatically calculates time clocks. I like that the customer service is responsive to my questions.

What do you dislike?

I often have employees complaining that they receive an error in the app reading "Your connection is slower than expected, this may take a few moments." When punching in and out, it's frustrating to have to wait for the app to load. I have also love that there is a responsive customer service team, however I think they may be overworked, when chatting with one recently it took over the course of 3 hours to resolve my issue.

The onboarding process for new employees is also not quite as easy as I'd like. There is often confusion that very first day.

Collect all of my employees contact information through the website and store it there. I have an accurate time clock for their working hours.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Fingercheck review by Seth P.
Seth P.

"Fingercheck Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the dashboard layout on the home page. It gives you a quick snapshot of what is happening that day. I also like the ease of being able to create new jobs quickly on the go. I also like the ease of being able to setup new employees and the department they work in.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the functionality of the scheduling piece. You are unable to schedule your people to multiple jobs within a day. The guys in the field are also unable to see the address to the job they are scheduled to within the fingercheck app.

We are able to cut down on lost time and thus enables us to be more profitable.

Fingercheck review by Eitan R.
Eitan R.

"Fantastic for on the go"

What do you like best?

Being mobile all day I was looking to switch to a system that allowed me to view, edit, and analyze my employees profiles and daily activities.

Fingercheck is a massive upgrade from our previous payroll system, highly recommended.

I also appreciated that overall, it is easy to navagate the system on my iPhone and desktop computer.

For my employees, the mobile app makes the HR process much smoother with the ability to view payroll history, hours, and submit requests instantly.

What do you dislike?

Parameter setups can sometimes take a few tries to get right, and occasionally I can’t find what I’m looking for in the desktop site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Good service. No brainer

Live status for employees check ins is a big plus. And the ability to quickly view past history save a lot of time in the Office.

Fingercheck review by Yosef H.
Yosef H.

"Smart product with excellent support staff"

What do you like best?

Joseph and team really do a great job explaining the benefits and pricing to customers. I started out just using their physical machine now we use their cloud system as well. Fingercheck is most fair system for employees and employer.

What do you dislike?

Was a little bit hard at beginning for tech dumb people such as myself. Also pricing could be structured a bit differently. For example for employees who rarely work at location price shouldn't be same as every day employees.

Got rid of a lot of the he said she said b.s. now everyone gets paid fairly.

Fingercheck review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"Great time clock and payroll service"

What do you like best?

With Fingercheck, I am paying much less than I was paying ADP and getting a better product. I like that the time tracking and payroll are integrated into one system unlike they were with ADP.

What do you dislike?

I have very few complaints. Some functions are a little hard to find and could be slightly more user friendly but the fact that there is so much functionality makes up for that.

Fingercheck has allowed me to save money on payroll at a time when my business has gone through a downturn. I also spend less time processing payroll than I used to.

"pros and cons"

What do you like best?

the program works very well for time tracking and PTO tracking. but that is all what i use it for.

I don't use it for payroll because it won't for me yet in the current system

What do you dislike?

the programming is not completed so there is a lot of things that they can't do yet.

payroll won't work for me.

they can't separate the different programs inside a company and split up the payroll based on funding sourse

Recommendations to others considering the product

being more available for customers and be up to date with innovative programming

other than that I'm very happy

I'm using it for time card and for PTA, vacation, and holiday tracking.

but as of yet it won't work for payroll for us

really i spoke to them since i started working with this system that should program it in a way that it will work best for me. they told me they would look into it but they never got back to me. apparently it is not possible since it is too complicated, but hopefully one day they will find a way that will work

Fingercheck review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"it's a great overall experiance, Awesome freatures."

What do you like best?

What I love most is the payroll dashboard, analytics, combined totals, and report generating options, all is highly recommended.

I also appreciated that overall, it is easy to navigate the system on my Galaxy and desktop computer.

What do you dislike?

the Online system can sometimes drag as it needs solid internet to get all the options loaded, it will always frustrate me when I'm on the go, trying to login without a WiFi connection.

Amazing how detailed they are for each employee! Can run payroll hourly for one employee and set wage for another employee... it provides a very well organized platform.

Fingercheck review by Richard W.
Richard W.

"Fingercheck, Great Payroll at honest pricing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, 100 times better than our old system, Surepayroll. Totally integrated Time Clock and Payroll, with the proper securities for all classes of uses.

What do you dislike?

It has been 4 months on the system, and there is nothing to dislike

The complete Payroll process is done in 5 Minutes, before it was at least an hour. Before, Fingercheck, I would miss something, like a GL Entry, or mailing a garnishment, now as I complete a payroll, the checks are printed with one click of a button.

Fingercheck review by Kathleen  F.
Kathleen F.

"Basic Biometric Solution"

What do you like best?

When using the product it was overall a good experience, we did't encounter too many issues throughout the lifespan until the end when the clock broken (we were switching to a different biometric solution at teh point anyway).

What do you dislike?

The clock broke and after more than an hour with their support, no solution was brought forward, which was frustrating. The web platform was also really difficult to adjust missed punches/run reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the limitations going in and only commit for a limited time if you think your team will continue to grow quickly. Not much in the way of dedicated support solutions.

Needed a solution to track time for our rapidly growing hourly team.

Fingercheck review by Jermaine R.
Jermaine R.

"User Friendly and sleek design"

What do you like best?

One of the features I personally really enjoy is being able to see my staffs punch in/outs in real time on my smartphone. It is essential to know when staff has gone out for lunch to prepare accordingly if a situation arises.

What do you dislike?

Possibly the only drawback is that it can get a little confusing when trying to edit any punch ins/outs and the total amounts don't always add up correctly.

Maintaining an accurate count of staff on site and that hours are properly accounted. Payroll is much easier to do having a full count of the hours the staff has worked.

Fingercheck review by Colonial Townhouse A.
Colonial Townhouse A.

"Easy to Use Online Based SErvice"

What do you like best?

Multiple fingerprint enrollment is great for maintenance staff, and having the online accessibility makes submitting payroll easy from wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service through their live chat feature - every question I've had has been answered promptly with full assistance.

Fingercheck makes punching in and out efficient and verifiable - no chance of someone else punching in for another, and the fast reader keeps the line short. The online interface also allows us to check on the status of any employee instantly.

Fingercheck review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Why Fingercheck 360 Rocks"

What do you like best?

The user interface is beautiful and easy to use. I enjoyed the available forms and the ability to have new employees sign paperwork and submit paperwork all before coming into the office. I got great feedback from applicants about how they enjoyed the professional yet modern look of the software when they interacted with it as well.

What do you dislike?

There honestly wasn't much to dislike. The price points great and the functionality is beyond what I imagined. The weight it removed from my shoulders was incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend pushing your boss if he says no. The product is amazing and I hate that he refused to keep it. It made my job incredible easy and proficient but he preferred the vendor he had a relationship with.

The best thing so far is not missing anyones birthday or work anniversary. I love hat everything is included in the one software and I don't have a need to keep up with a million different things.

Fingercheck review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Great All-In-One Program"

What do you like best?

Hard to say. However, one feature that my employees definitely like about Fingercheck is the user friendly and great mobile app.

What do you dislike?

Also about the app.. it looks kind of old and outdated. but the features are great. If the interface will be updated as the site was, then we got our self a complete experience!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! FIngercheck is doing it right.

Transparency, which eliminates payroll discrepancies between the employee and employer.

Fingercheck review by jonathan  b.
jonathan b.

"Great Produtct"

What do you like best?

I really love the ease to use! I have tried others but nothing like this!!

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything on the top of my head. It is a great product that is really easy to use. Some things can only be done by Fingercheck employees though.

I can do my payroll entries in minutes instead of a whol long process

"Payroll"

What do you like best?

User-friendly, Custemer service, wesite is very usefull

What do you dislike?

You should be updating the clients with the new minimum wage when it's changed.

As well there are some requirements what every employer has to have. for example, when you have a payroll account you have to have a workers comps policy, in my scenario, I wasn't aware and got a penalty from $4000 dollars.

you have to post in workspace some legal docs. this information should be given to the client when they sign up for your service.

easy payroll process

Fingercheck review by Wayne S.
Wayne S.

"User-friendly"

What do you like best?

Fingercheck is very easy for employees in the field as well as administrators to use.

What do you dislike?

We really haven’t had any issues with Fingercheck thus far, so we’re quite happy with it.

It makes it very easy to keep track of work hours of our employees in the field.

"Good support"

What do you like best?

Calling support is very easy. Also, I like the seamless integration of clock and payroll.

What do you dislike?

Too many functions are locked down making self service difficult. Also, I log in as administrator, and I used to be able to add time off requests for everyone, but that ability is no longer available. Many of my employees complain about the app not being functional, and I have to fix time sheets almost daily for somebody.

Easy integration with Quickbooks and timeclock/payroll functionality. I no longer have to look at time entered into our CRM software for accurate payroll.

"not impressed"

What do you like best?

software and free setup that's about it.

What do you dislike?

not friendly customer service.

30 days free trial is only free if you cancel within 30 days so its basically not free and its a lie

I was promised to waive a $175 fee but then a had to fight for it and i only got partial

I wanted to switch accountant but they wouldn't provide with the information necessary in order for them to take on the job leaving me no choice but to stick with them

payroll

"Super user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Love the app for employees to use. Like that employees can see their up to date time card.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could save the login info as an option so you didn't need to enter a password every time you log in to the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to work with. Give it a try.

Nice to do a mass entry for holiday paid days off. Very efficient that way! Running reports for missed days has also been helpful.

"Convenient Service"

What do you like best?

I love that fingercheck allows me to quickly clock in, but also able to track my time and paystubs in one space.

What do you dislike?

The location is slightly off, even though my location services are on high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of implementation..do training prior to rolling out. Rollout parts of fingercheck slowly, not all at the same time.

Time off requests are easier, requires less paper and teachers know their time off has been approved or denied more easily.

"Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

They are consistent in making sure whatever you need is taken care of...and in a TIMELY manner.

What do you dislike?

We are stationed in Washington and fingercheck is in NY. A bit of a time difference buT other than that ....NOTHING

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will enjoy running your payroll once you start using fingercheck! The ease of the entire process is amazing. no headache anymore

We have started using fingercheck for our payroll process and not only our time cards. They have been easy and on top of all aspects.

Fingercheck review by Kelsy V.
Kelsy V.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Its very user friendly and the help desk is very easy to access.

What do you dislike?

nothing i can think of. fingercheck is very easy to use.

It's easy to make changes to time cards.

Fingercheck review by Administrator

"Excellent customer service! Very clear and easy site to run payroll!"

What do you like best?

The best part is that any question that comes up, the fingercheck team is ALWAYS THERE AND READY TO ASSIST! The rep assigned to our company is just a phone call away and very helpful whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

I never had any experience yet that I disliked about fingercheck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great choice for payroll processing!

Fingercheck review by Administrator

"Easy, great way to keep track of hours"

What do you like best?

I like the sign in and sign out option. It makes it easy and efficient to keep track of my hours.

What do you dislike?

It can get confusing if I'm working late at night because the timing gets messed up if i don't clock out by midnight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program, really recommend.

The benefits are that it's really nice to see all the information in an organized fashion. I have not run into any business problems as of yet.

Fingercheck review by Christopher G.
Christopher G.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Employees in the office can clock in using their fingerprint and employees who are out in the field can be given a login with specific parameters (GPS / picture taken).

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes about Fingercheck at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Record Keeping.

"Clocking made easy"

What do you like best?

That i don't have to keep paper copy of time sheets

What do you dislike?

I like everything the only problem is that i was never trained how to use it

There is also a problem that admin cam change punches so can't tell my employees if you don't punch you don't get paid

That i don't have to keep paper copy of time sheets

Fingercheck review by Malky R.
Malky R.

"Great user interface"

What do you like best?

We started using Fingercheck this year and couldn’t be happier with the customer service and the process. It works exactly to our needs, customized for our company processes.

What do you dislike?

We wish there was a simpler way to run payroll for one person before/after payroll is run for the entire company while tracking his jobs. Fingercheck has worked with us on everything that came up!

Payroll and Time tracking

Fingercheck review by ilana l.
ilana l.

"easy and reliable"

What do you like best?

how payroll works and how easy the clock in works in the facility.

What do you dislike?

the new clock in an update on our pads.

payroll is super fast and easy.

Fingercheck review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great Experience Using Fingercheck"

What do you like best?

Fingercheck really makes supervising your employees an easy task. With it's easy timecard information and alerts to tag unusual patters, we are able to keep track of our employees and get ahead of any HR issues early on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the portal is an old program and needs to be updated. It is not modern looking and doesn't have enhanced features.

Tracking employees without standing over the head or waiting to see their hours on the payroll.

Fingercheck review by kayla j.
kayla j.

"great program!"

What do you like best?

the interface and controll of it makes it so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

the tediousness of inserting all the correct info

having everyone under one database is great

Fingercheck review by Administrator

"Smooth and intuitive Process"

What do you like best?

Fingercheck automates the process to the fullest extent possible for your business but sends email reports to "remind" you to review it before it does the last step in case you need to revise something.

What do you dislike?

The interface just changed and i liked the old one better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company strives to satisfy and deliver.

Payroll mistakes are reduced. We save a lot of time.

Fingercheck review by Noe N.
Noe N.

"Great and efficient source"

What do you like best?

the facility to organize your pay structure

What do you dislike?

Sometime it crashes but its because of my internet speed

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a easy web based or app based company that provides easy and efficient solutions to make your life easier as a company admin or a regular person.

real hours recorded accurately and no he said she said!

Fingercheck review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Easiest payroll processing system"

What do you like best?

This company is amazing. They make payroll processing a breeze and are on top of the game of taxes. It was a great investment to make.

What do you dislike?

The part that I don't like is that payroll has to be processed two days before pay date.

It gives more time to my secretary to do other work.

Fingercheck review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Web based service is always available"

What do you like best?

The fact that all employees and supervisors have access to the system makes processing payroll easier than any other service we have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

We have not experienced any dislikes except that all employees remain in the system even after they have been terminated.

We have been able to keep track of all our employees working hours which is a great benefit to us.

Fingercheck review by zeldy w.
zeldy w.

"an amazing system accompanied by an amazing staff"

What do you like best?

How organized every employee can be when using your program and its a breeze to process payroll with you

What do you dislike?

There's no way of keeping records on the deleted checks..

Recommendations to others considering the product

fingercheck is an amazing company with a full team to help you out with your issures.

proccesing payroll , For any issues theres always a solution.

Fingercheck review by Administrator

"The best time tracking system "

What do you like best?

The great customer support and the easiness of the app and setup

What do you dislike?

Nothing do dilike because everything is so good

The well known problem of guys not signing in on time and saying they were there. With the gps and pictures option at signing in and out

Fingercheck review by User

"Overall Nice System"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly. It provides pertinent information such as birthdays and work anniversaries. It's also very modern and technology friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any cons for this system. I don't have any complaints. This is an excellent system.

With Fingercheck it is easier for the employees to clock in and out and it provides cuts down on errors on the employee's timesheet being wrong by allowing the employee to approve their time card first prior to the supervisor approving it.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

I like best that employees can log in to their own portal to view their total hours worked/paid etc.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Fingercheck!

Using Fingercheck we save lots of time that we can now use to make our business better.

Fingercheck review by Administrator

"Simple, easy, excellent customer service. "

What do you like best?

Always updating the platform, easy to use, great analytics

What do you dislike?

Onboarding process is time consuming and to integrate more employee usage.

Made it easy for me to track employee information and makes it easy for my employees to track their hours.

Fingercheck review by Taylor G.
Taylor G.

"Best Payroll Service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, great software. Time punch and onboarding are very useful since our employees are always on the go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We switched over from another software and this one has completely changed the game.

Payroll and accounting services

Fingercheck review by Administrator

"Smoothest and simplest method for payroll services"

What do you like best?

Always advancing in technology and keeping up to date. My businesses are located out of state, I am able to monitor my employees excellently through Fingercheck

What do you dislike?

Constantly getting a new account representative . Although customer service is excellent, I would like to have a permanent representative to handle my accounts.

Not having to have a physical time clock. My employees can clock in from their phone, while I am able to receive a picture of where they are and location.

Fingercheck review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"It's a complete package"

What do you like best?

Intuitive

Intuitive

less I have to do, the more you get done. it's easy to use if you have the right training and I like being on the cloud base so I can use it easier

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike yet , i probably have to be very stricket to be able to find something to dislike

I like to have real-time access to my entire workforce, it works seamlessly in the cloud so I can work on other aspects.

Fingercheck review by Eileen A.
Eileen A.

"Great Employee management product "

What do you like best?

compatible with our payroll system, data transfer in one click.

What do you dislike?

The clock machine is connect to our server, so once the server is down the machine need to be restart.

easy to track staff attendance.

Fingercheck review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"it is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

everything is very clear on the website and it is easy to use

What do you dislike?

everything so far has been great and I have had no issues yet

we are doing all our payroll needs in one system

Fingercheck review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

I like that you can run so many reports.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to find what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Ability to verify if employees are tardy or taking their required 30 minute lunch break.

"Well worth the money"

What do you like best?

Easty to use Easy to find reports, easy to make corrections

What do you dislike?

Long on can be time consuming if more then one person has access

To pin point where deficiencies and correct them.

"Fingercheck Works"

What do you like best?

Can access all info regarding payroll in one place.

What do you dislike?

Don't have anything to dislike about Fingercheck

Workers don't have to come to office to start day. They can go straight to the jobsite.

"GREAT HR"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simplicity of reviewing and tracking employees hours and payroll

What do you dislike?

issues with mobile punch but otherwise no other isses

payroll and tax ease of processing

Fingercheck review by Malka F.
Malka F.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

I find fingercheck very easy and efficient to use. The company also provides great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Website can have some limitations, such as pulling timesheet reports from all employees in a manner where we can review and submit correctly.

Accuracy of timesheets

Learn more about Fingercheck

Fingercheck Videos

Learning about Fingercheck?

* We monitor all Fingercheck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.