Problems - view my comment reagrding the maintenance time in previous answer.
Benefits (in addition to what I've mentioned in previous answers):
1. time savings (e-learning courses shared with more employees, anytime, anywhere in the world)
2. cost savings (e-learning courses shared with more employees; lower costs with inhouse course creation - employee generated learning)
3. flexibility (involving co-authors; easy duplication of course; quick modifications; wide variety of languages...)
4. LMS full compatibility (exporting SCORM packages easily into LMS)
5. availability (just a laptop and wifi is enough)
6. user-friendly and intuitive tool (authors don't have to posses any special technical skills)
7. interactivity of the course content (images, media, hot-spot; question types...)
... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.