Easygenerator Reviews & Product Details

Easygenerator Overview

What is Easygenerator?

Easygenerator has been providing cloud-based e-learning software since 2013. Employees are enabled to quickly create engaging content, instead of relying on traditional course development processes. The Rotterdam-based company has more than 50,000 users in over 120 countries. Enterprise clients include T-Mobile, Unilever, New Relic and Drake University.

Easygenerator Details
English, Dutch

easygenerators free SaaS elearning authoring software makes it possible to create adaptive eLearning so you and your colleagues can create eLearning courses together. easygenerators collaborative features (roles, tasks, comments and more) will change how you work as a developer and with your team.

easygenerator
2013
Rotterdam, Netherlands
@easygenerator

Answer a few questions to help the Easygenerator community
Have you used Easygenerator before?

Easygenerator Reviews

Showing 39 Easygenerator reviews
Already have Easygenerator?
What do you like best?

1. I pretty much appreciate the simplicity of Easygenerator. Anybody is able to start working with it and produce helpful online materials (e-learning).

2. Full compatibility with our Learning Management System is a great advantage. I can very quickly export the course content (as SCORM) and download it to our LMS, without any special technical assistance.

3. Adding co-authors to a course is a great way how to cooperate on a content. More authors together can easily develop such a course they need.

4. As we are a global company (employees and clients come from all over the world) I find the language configuration very helpful. You can switch to broad range of language and produce e-learning for your colleagues/clients in various regions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I must admitt there is nothing I would mark as "disliking". Really, the tool is very helpful and user-friendly. The only thing, which might disturb sometimes is the technical maintenance time. I assume this happens on regular basis and I fully understand why it happens! The maintenance is necessary. Nevertheless, in my timezone it happens early in the morning (7-9 am CET). Me and other our authors sometimes work already during this period. In case we need to work with our courses (modifications, exporting content etc.), we have to wait and come back to our course later on. But it's an insignificant issue. :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easygenerator is a very helpful tool for employees, who need to share any knowledge with other employees and/or clients. It offers a practical way on how to distribute the information / training to broader target group, more quickly, easily and with less costs.

We found great application and utilization of Easygenerator especially in:

- the phase of onboarding and adaptation of our new comers;

- delivering training (online study materials) on basic LINET product knowledge/skills to our clients and business partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems - view my comment reagrding the maintenance time in previous answer.

Benefits (in addition to what I've mentioned in previous answers):

1. time savings (e-learning courses shared with more employees, anytime, anywhere in the world)

2. cost savings (e-learning courses shared with more employees; lower costs with inhouse course creation - employee generated learning)

3. flexibility (involving co-authors; easy duplication of course; quick modifications; wide variety of languages...)

4. LMS full compatibility (exporting SCORM packages easily into LMS)

5. availability (just a laptop and wifi is enough)

6. user-friendly and intuitive tool (authors don't have to posses any special technical skills)

7. interactivity of the course content (images, media, hot-spot; question types...)

... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's a quick tool to get into, easy to get to creating, no big setup. But there is still depth to the creative process when you want to. The support is also very fast, responsive and accessible. Constant updates keep the software fresh and when you know your way around the tool you get a great flow in the work progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now, it feels like the material library, that gets filled up with material every time you upload something doesn't really matter. If it would have a greater overview on in which courses the materials is being used it would serve a bigger purpose in my work.

A sort of folder structure inside of my account is something else that would aid me when I now have reached over 200 created courses in one single account.

Picture/video and content boxes are regularly getting updates but I am still also missing the ability to crop images in more ways. That would be very useful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Intuitive and easy to use. A great tool to get started with and can also create good looking e-learning as an experienced user. Versatile! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating e-learnings in a fast way is an obvious one.

Drag and drop are both intuitive and easy to learn.

No setup process for the tool - which means an easy way to get the new users onboard among other things.

Great support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the template-based process that enables folks to walk through the process and create course content. Anyone who does presentations can very quickly develop content. I can tap into the talent in the organization and have a team of content creators that actually sit within the business.

Having been in the workplace for 42 years, this is the best product of its kind that I have used. Every step is clearly outlined, testing is easy to administer, and I do not have to purchase an LMS at this time.

The analytics provided with easygenerator surprised me in terms of level of detail that I can actually track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced NO downsides to this product. From the demo to the onboarding experience, I have gotten more than I expected. Excellent product, service team, and experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make time to walk others through the demo process and try the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have the luxury of a leadership development staff. I am building expertise within the business. This tool enables our lean organizational design and has given some fresh opportunities for folks to broaden their day-to-day job.

I recommend easygenerator be one of the tools all OD and LD folks think about when looking to purchase content development tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Easy Generator is its simplicity. Instead of navigating a complicated course authoring tool, I can focus on designing valuable learning content. Easy Generator is use friendly and intuitive, requiring very little training. I've been able to introduce subject matter experts to instructional design by offering an easy to use tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Easy Generator compared to competing programs is its lack of internal images and fonts. An internal library of graphics or images would reduce some of the design time needed to find and upload external items. But this limitation doesn't hold us back from creating excellent content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take full advantage of the trial period to create a couple of course modules. Dig into the tool and learn about all of the different features available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest problem has been that learning has been very one-dimensional in our organization. Easy Generator allows us to create interactive learning content so that our users can be more engaged. The biggest benefit has been that a single learning course can appeal to and reach a number of different learning styles by combining video, audio, visual, and interactive components. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Operations Specialist Barista Stations
What do you like best?

What I like the most about EasyGenerator is how smooth the user experience is. It is so intuitive that you can master the tool in just a few minutes.

You can feel they have designed it with the end user in mind, there are many functionalities that just made my life so much easier.

I really enjoy the possibility to customize the theme colours to make a elearning on brand which makes the elearning look very professional towards our customers.

Their customer support is always available and super helpful, I really enjoy the fact to be able to chat with them live when I have an issue, they have gone the extra mile multiple times to support me.

I’d recommend it to anyone, and I actually did already several times, and the feedback was always extremely positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, nothing I can think of. I feel EasyGenerator is always ahead of my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EasyGenerator gave us the possibility to build elearnings for our 3rd parties which cannot have access to our internal learning management system.

On top of solving this problem, we really ended up with elearnings that are flexible (can be updated anytime) and for which we have the ownership.

It also helped us to adapt in an agile way to a Covid world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tool is so easy to use, yet the courses looks professional and qualitative. On top of that, the support Easygenerator gives is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we experience a long loading time due to the huge amount of courses we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We had a few features missing but the support from Easygenerator is great. It really feels like they are our partners and do everything to please our requests and listen to us. Also, we look for trends in general when it comes to digital learning but we save a lot of time since the CEO is continuously having presentations with us to show global trends and shares ideas where they want to go in the future Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We saved a great deal of money and time on translations. Countries can easily translate directly in the tool or download a translation file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Systems Engineer
What do you like best?

How easy it is to throw ideas as they come to mind, then re-arrange on the fly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything missing, but perhaps I need to spend more time using the tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing training to our employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to make and share content in EasyGenerator, and you have many (interactive) options to present your content and engage learners. With minimal guidance, professionals from the workplace can share their knowledge with co-workers (and beyond). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Loading time when starting a e-learning is a bit slow. If you want “2 clicks, 10 seconds” to be at your content, you’ll lose some precious seconds here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Share knowledge more easily and leveling the contentknowledge of learners before formal training / skills training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use Easy Generator, after a brief training session with the Easy Generator Team you're up and running, ready to create your training modules. I'd also like to mention the great Customer Service team who can't help enough Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having used Easy Generator for a couple of months, there is nothing i have stumbled across which i dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take full advantage of the question types that are available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to Easy Generator, we were using PowerPoint to distribute site-wide training. We're able to benefit from Easy Generator in the sense we're now able to create interactive and informative training along with being able to receive feedback from learners which is easily collated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

From the moment we contacted Easy Generator their customer services has been excellent in terms of providing us with demo sessions as well as always replying to our emails if we had any questions or concerns. The possibilities that have come to light as a result of introducing Easy Generator in to the business are fantastic and benefit us most as we have multiple sites and allows us to train more employees where previously it has been difficult due to the number of employees compared to the amount of people in the L&D team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I cannot say any disadvantages of using Easy Generator as there are only positives. They did remove a question type which was based on Scenarios which I believe we would have got use out of but they have provided us with a way to create a similar type of question on their platform using the HTML block. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for a demo and you will find it the possibilities are amazing and you don't need to think about purchasing it because you will easily see a ROI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to train more people than previously before and it is also going to help provide training during this continued Pandemic which has meant we have had to stop face-to-face training, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning and Development Coordinator
What do you like best?

The best part about Easy Generator is how fast it can be learned to immediately start creating content from the first day. Everything is user friendly and it was easy to keep our training content on brand. In addition to the ease of use, the customer service we have experienced so far has been incredible. They understand our needs and have worked with us to maximize our plan while staying within our budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be tedious to find and upload external stock images and other content to include in our training courses, where similar programs may offer a content library internally. Also the layout options are limited. These are minor inconveniences however and do not detract from the overall positive experience that we have had so far! The only true dislike we have is the inability to require learners to view video content in order to move on. Currently, learners can skip the video entirely which limits our ability to track overall effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As you consider Easy Generator alongside similar content building tools, if you are looking for ease of use coupled with excellent customer and client service, you'll find that with this tool! The cost is also ideal, especially if you are a small or mid-sized company looking to get the most value out of your budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to take a more holistic approach to our training delivery. A benefit of Easy Generator to meet this goal is the ability to incorporate documents, videos, images, content, and assessment all in a single course. As we include our SMEs in content development, Easy Generator also solves the problem that our experts, while knowledgeable, are not content creators by nature. Easy Generator makes it an intuitive process and allows for collaboration between users and oversight from our L&D team to ensure that all content is of high quality prior to delivery to our learners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The speed at which courses can be created and the general ease of use of the setup. The support from the team is excellent and speedy. The implementation was quick and easy. The tutorial available gives you enough information to begin creating courses right away and the tool is packed with features that allow you to offer an interactive experience to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like notified before updates are done as I sometimes need to access the site when upgrades are being completed. If I had prior knowledge of these upgrades I could plan ahead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! EasyGenerator won't let you down, the support on offer makes the implementation seamless and the product features are plenty to create high quality learning tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to reach customers that have logistical constraints and provide them with quality learning tools. I can create refresher courses for people that have already been on Face 2 Face training and save them time and money on re-training. I can showcase new features quicker and to a larger audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and use. Great support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to integrate videos and work instructions in the same flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to learn and use. Easy Generator provides great support. I highly recommend Easy Generator! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical training using video-based training aids. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great UX, fun tests and assignments. And that they use dogs for placeholder images. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I could use some best practices / thought leadership material for optimization, but we already get great ratings from our customers now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding new customers in a scalable way, increase feature adoption & customer success. Less loss of knowledge when customers hand over internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dirigeant
What do you like best?

We can use it for many case of usage (e-learning, coaching, exam, ...) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the limitation of courses i can do, i would like more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

without any risk, easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Create or migrate faster courses to e-learning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use allows intra company scaling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing much... it is a really cool tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Easygenerator team makes your life as an admin easier as they help to onboard the trainers, provide material, etc. and support in an instant if you need anyhing. Actually, you rarely need them because the tool is so easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tools helps us to generate employee learning content and to formalize content in an engaging ways. speeds up the creation of content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is true to its name! So easy to use and such a great match for my needs. The ability to have a section repeat in multiple courses is a outstanding feature. I also love the open-ended question types that allow learners to process and record their own thoughts. Additionally, the SCORM format made it seemless to share a course with a customer who wants to host on their own LMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only challenge I've had so far is having to duplicate sections from a course before then being able to add those existing sections to a new course. I didnt get a clear explanation as to whey this is the case from the intercom interaction with support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem solved is not knowing how many users we would have and therefore not knowing how much we would have to pay our vendor in advance with EdX. The author-based fee structure is a much better model for our use case.

The benefit of a SCORM download was a happy realization after we signed on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All that needed to create online training content is brought into one platform. The team and support are unbelivable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am trying to think of something that I don't like, but I failed, I would say I don't like not finding something that I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No one will regret using this tool and dealing with the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the current COVID19 restrictions. Easygeneator is the life-saving tool that helped my organization to stutain the training activities in 2020. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Flexibility and ease of use means I can produce great content fast and adopt changes to evidence quickly and efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Replicating content that is common to multiple courses can be a little clumsy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Were reducing time spent on pre-course learning and moving towards a total e-solution model of learning. No paper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the tool and how professional the content creation can look. It is an intuitive piece of software and adaptable to develop learning in an engaging manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to mention really - reporting could be easier however we get there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly recommend to others as a flexible, user friendly and good quality building tool for e-learning content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the current climate it has been extremely beneficial, moving face to face process information to e-learning alongside developing virtual inductions tools, we love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It all looks very user friendly, I just got the know the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point, no input yet.I just got the know the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The focus is to maintain our technical knowledge and inform & Train our cusomerst Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We were looking for the options to create courses and EG was the brilliant solution for us, really easy to use and not so expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No option to cancel your previous action - if you deleted something, you can not restore it, you have to re-do it again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We already started to create internal courses and this perfectly matches our goals! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Engineer
What do you like best?

I used this easy generator tool to migrate courses from Articulate 360. I thoroughly enjoyed using the Test/Assessment section and enjoyed the Template Management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Last time I had used Easygenerator was sometime in April 2019. Until then, what I found most challenging task for content creation was to get into the third level of sub headings and content. It had allowed only 2 levels. Not sure if this feature has been fixed by now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enjoy the experience. Its worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found this as a multi-platform supportive tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The way you can easily create feebback checker to always involve the participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I'm not well trained but it seems is not easy to use video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool I realize you can create very easily effective training modules in few minutes. Benefits are time saving and easy learning check. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, the variety of ways to create and upload content, and the flexibility to make changes when necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point, we like everything and have no issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easygenerator has allowed us to create mandatory training for all of our employees without putting them at risk during the Covid pandemic. They now have the ability to log on to their computer on their time and work through the training we have built, all with the help of easygenerator. It has been a great tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.