EdCast

5.0

EdCast is an AI-powered knowledge cloud designed for unified discovery, knowledge management and personalized learning.

Work for EdCast?

Learning about EdCast?

Compare EdCast to Similar Solutions

EdCast Reviews

Ask EdCast a Question
Showing 2 EdCast reviews
EdCast review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Nice system for learning"

What do you like best?

EdCast has a simply, clean interface and sync nicely from desktop to mobile app when needed. My company uses this tool for various required and optional learning resources to grow within the organization. You can easily add courses and learning plans to your queue as well!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found too many things I don't like about this. I'm sure apps like this get updated often, which I hope becomes the case here - I like learning and sometimes the best times it's just me and my iPhone or laptop while commuting on the light rail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty awesome that this app blends content discovery with communications (ie - live streaming!!).

When I usually browse on Twitter, I end up wasting a lot of time, going from one link to another. However, it wasn’t the case here. Content related to a topic was all in one place and had sufficient info that I didn’t need to follow links which ended up not wasting time.

The content is very similar to a lot of other popular sites, but since it’s all curated for you under a topic, you don’t have to go around looking for people to follow. It’s nice when an app does that for you since I don’t always know the experts in the field to follow. The content could be more richer and have weighted opinions, but since it’s the first release, I would give them the benefit of doubt.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EdCast
EdCast review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Best Integration & Best Mobile Solution"

What do you like best?

In addition to the clean interface and broad content sources that are readily available, EdCast's solution can be fully integrated in the enterprise software platforms that we are already using, including Salesforce, Slack and Office 365. We have employees using their solution in each of these.

In addition, their mobile solution is the best in the industry -- and we have compared them all. It allows easy and robust content access from both external and internal content sources. They also offer secure live-streaming, which is ideal for training.

Our Compliance and Security teams also found EdCast's solution to offer superior security features because of the way their platform is architected.

What do you dislike?

The only request we have had is for more integration across even more platforms. One of our subsidiaries is rolling out Facebook for Work and another uses ADP for HR -- we would love to see EdCast's solution made available on these platforms as well.

The most important benefits are related to learning, training and upskilling -- particularly achieving these benefits in the flow of our regular work cycles and most frequently-used platforms.

What Learning Experience Platform (LEP) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of EdCast for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

OpenSesame Logo
OpenSesame
4.0
OpenSesame provides an eLearning solution that helps train organizations of any size.
Degreed Logo
Degreed
4.0
Degreed's enterprise learning portal helps employees find, track, and recognize ALL learning.
Workday Enterprise Learning Logo
Workday Enterprise Learning
3.9
Udemy for Business Logo
Udemy for Business
Udemy for Business (UFB) is Udemy's B2B learning solution. The UFB program empowers organizations to address their biggest workforce challenges, by engaging employees in skills training and development using Udemy courses.
GlassFrog Logo
GlassFrog
GlassFrog is a software to support and advance your Holacracy practice.
Everwise Logo
Everwise
Everwise is a software that help organizations solve their key talent crises, it offer the first talent development solution that moves beyond content to incorporate social and experiential learning at scale.
GO1 Learning Platform Logo
GO1 Learning Platform
4.7
GO1 Learning Platform is an all-in-one solution that allows your organisation to building and track learning programs inhouse or use GO1.com Marketplace and Premium content.
Fuse Universal Logo
Fuse Universal
Sparkwork Logo
Sparkwork
Designed from the ground up to improve engagement, productivity, and efficiency across your entire organization. Sparkwork provides your workforce with the ability to communicate, learn and collaborate from any device, anywhere.
Pathgather Logo
Pathgather
Pathgather is a social learning platform that unifies current learning ecosystem by becoming a single point to access all learning, it integrates with LMS, MOOCs, cloud storage providers, and content vendors to enable organisations to maximize the benefits of learning investments while substantially reducing management time.

Learning about EdCast?

* We monitor all EdCast reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare EdCast to Similar Solutions