bounceless.io Reviews & Product Details

bounceless.io Overview

What is bounceless.io?

Bounceless.io is the best tool for digital marketers to clean and verify email lists to boost email deliverability for better and effective email marketing campaign. Bounceless.io processes your email lists in bulk in csv, txt or xls format and delivers you the results. Our model is a pay as you go model, you have 100 free credit to get started and enjoy your first verification on us. No credit required to start. Bounceless.io is different then other email verification software, we offer a great interface, a 24 hour customer service, very high deliverability list check up and a low price.

bounceless.io Details
English, French

Bouncelss.io bypass spam filters to reach your customers and make more money. It also provides : Email List Verification,Real-time API , Validation Report

Bounceless.io
Hawthorne, CA
@Bouncelessio
568 Twitter followers

bounceless.io Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the bounceless.io community
Have you used bounceless.io before?

bounceless.io Reviews

Showing 65 bounceless.io reviews
Already have bounceless.io?
What do you like best?

I love bounceless because it allows us to clean up our email list against bad or low quality email listings. I love it because it saves us money and reputation from sending over dead end emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They a good support team. Sometimes it can take upto 24 hours to get a response, which is an issue when you need to send an email list right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using bounceless to anyone in the email marketing business. Sending out emails to random list could get you penalized if you keep running into hard or soft bounces in your email campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With bounceless we are using it to scrub our list from emails that produced hard or soft bounces. We do this because it makes our reputation better for email marketing and allows to not fall into any spam traps when deploying a campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clinical Specialist
What do you like best?

What I like best about this app is that it's really easy to use and works perfectly. It's really perfect for us because if you don't have to show up for an alternative, but now you have several sends to capture the email and the bulk integration and validation is complete. Bounceless.io allows us to clear the checklist before sending the email to ensure it's sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's probably nothing uncomfortable about it, so I tried it once and so far it's been a plus and has worked great. This tool is my organization's discovery curve, as I bounce-less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I used it as an objective element and as an integrated solution, and I'm very happy with the results. As we use it, email becomes more efficient and we can interact with each other, and the benefits to the customer increase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This great application has several important rewards for our business, one of which will certainly be the greater credibility it provides in email. I am helping them to focus more on using our methods and thereby growing our business in an impactful way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy Bounceless has made it to check your email list for deliverability. They allow you to submit 3rd party list in and they ping each email to ensure it can be delivered. The best part is they're relatively cheap, and don't break the bank when verifying an email list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's little to nothing to dislike about Bounceless, there are occasionally some false reports where some of the emails that work get flagged, but that's rare. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using Bounceless of you purchase third party email list. They allow you save the headaches /cost of undeliverable emails and bounces. The cost saves alot more than your wallet, but it definitely helps you keep your domain's reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Bounceless we're able to verify our third party email list for accuracy and deliverabilty. Allowing us to maximize the amount of money spent on email campaigns without having to spend money on emails that would penalize us due to undelivery and bounces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The only good feature was that the email list was verified quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I created the account yesterday afternoon after researching how to vet an email list. I was sent a verification email with no link to verify my account. I tried calling the number on the website, and it was out of order. I sent a chat in their messenger feature, and was notified it would "take a couple of hours" to for an agent to respond. I received a response at 11:28 PM, which I opened this morning. I replied forwarding the confirmation email with no link. The agent said she would verify the account on her end. By late morning I was able to access the account. I purchased the 2500 email verification using our tax exemption number, but the tax was not removed. I used the 2500 verification credit and tried to download the Excel version, and the file was corrupt and would not open. I downloaded the CSV version. The result is an almost unintelligible list of which emails will work and which will not. I now have to go back to our email list and edit it line by line. Yes, it's good information, but this is not what I expected. Supremely disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's letting me know what emails will work and which won't, but it's going to take a significant time investment to weed out bad emails by hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The use of this application too simple. It enables us to pay for what we take in based on our emailing strategies. Also soon after benchmarking using the prior electronic mail verification support we utilised, the outcomes tend to be cleaner.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I might really like it in the event the workforce powering laboured on extra seamless integrations with third-party providers. it could assistance a whole lot, particularly that, for sure companies, now we have to coach our workforce to maneuver massive excel databases, and that is a possibility for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is best to clean your advertising and marketing listing frequently and Bounceless.io tends to make it effortless to do that. I'd personally counsel working with them to examine your promoting record quarterly. It can help you save cash inside the long haul, by guaranteeing you are not throwing absent income on electronic mail bounces.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E mail deliverability. It really is on the list of primary issues for corporations depending on e mail marketing and advertising as their main shopper acquisition approach.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Great tool to validate emails. Works pretty fast and provides great statistics and graphs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing how long they've been in business, it appears to be a start-up, so under that assumption, I've given them a 6. If they've been in business for a while, then the rating would be much lower. A few issues that I've come across:

1. Help section only has a few articles that are not very well written.

2. My first upload file did not provide me with the downloadable results. Because the help section is poorly documented, I could not figure out why I was unable to get the results, despite the statistics being provided on the site. It took hours before someone responded to the chat. It took me 3 times to upload the file and get the results.

3. The results in the downloaded file are different from the ones on the site. They should provide a mapping in the same downloaded file so you can understand the difference. Also, the totals are also different because, I found out later, there were duplicates in my file. The results should have noticed that.

4. The codes in the downloaded file are not intuitive, unless you're someone with industry knowledge. The help section explains the codes but at a high-level and make no sense for a layman. For instance: invalid_mx : Could not get MX records for domain. What does this mean and what is this mapped to in the statistics? I was able to figure out that it is mapped to "Invalid". But if they were not able to get the "MX records" (whatever that means), does it make the email invalid or unknown?? Another code, "antispam_system", appears to be mapped to invalid. Should it not be mapped to unknown?? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're knowledgeable about the codes and this process of checking emails in general, then it's a great tool. Otherwise, it does the job but it can be a bit painful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resolve an import issue with Mailchimp that rejected all my imported emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

With this application, the detailed statistics provided by it is to help you know very well what is actually wrong as well as right relating to your mailing list. Feedback time is excellently short which is a terrific sign for quick judgement making within my sending emails work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Within the trial edition of this application, there are very limitations of verifying the emails, they should keep it at least up to 500 mails.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most definitely would suggest for anyone looking for a low-cost, painless, simple to use, and well-backed email confirmation and verification software program.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using this application I am cleaning up my email list in order to avoid bounces. The benefits of this application are that you can verify the fake and bogus mailing list which will, in turn, raise your ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

It is slightly less expensive than Zerobounce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) The support is terrible. It is only through Chat and the people running the chat cannot not answer very simple questions.

2) They advertise Interfaces with email programs that do not work. I worked with their tech support for 3 weeks trying to get it working for ActiveCampaign.

3) Their API times out very often making it almost useless.

4) When something does not work as advertised the only response it "we are very sorry, our developers are working on it"

5) Their support is not available during the time most people in the US work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wasted almost $2000 on Bounceless because I have a huge database of contact. I ended moving to ZeroBounce and have been MUCH happier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

What I like most relating to this application is it really is user-friendly and the ideal of all it really works. There's no have to appear for an alternate, additionally now if we now have several transmissions to seize e-mails, and also the consolidation and verification are completed in batches, so it really is ideal for us. With Bounceless.io we now have been in a position to wash the e-mail checklist ahead of sending them to produce confident they may be shipped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Without a doubt has absolutely nothing to displease us, the instant you are trying it labored fantastically in addition to currently being excellent. This instrument is a finding out curve for my organization given that because I achieved Bounceless. Every little thing goes tremendous quick and is also really intuitive and also the details we get is a lot more helpful than we envision. Inside the identical way, it really is extraordinary to own a confirmed swift email record Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We've employed it being an unbiased item and being an integrated solution and we're delighted using the outcomes. As we've employed it, email engines function greater and interaction is healthier sent to clients. To realize the outcomes which the company desires and so forth to leap available on the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This wonderful application includes a number of rewards which can be important for our enterprise, certainly one of them will be the large dependability it's for examining e-mail. I assist us to focus far more on utilizing our methods and therefore expand my enterprise within a shocking way and likewise, I operate extremely properly and help save time that will be employed in other issues on the business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista financiero
What do you like best?

Bounceless is a multipurpose software dedicated exclusively to the efficient management of your email. The features that this software has are very useful because you can manage your mail, messages that enter your inbox, dangerous spams and junk mail, and verification of large lists of email addresses. Bounceless is beneficial to me as I use my email a lot in my work, either to contact our clients who use our banking and financial services, to send reports of different financial events in our banking institution, or to contact our suppliers. This software is very easy to use and can be used on any computer or phone android or iphone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All the functions that Bounceless offers me have a great performance, allowing me to carry out my work activities thanks to the use of my email. Verifying emails with Bounceless is the best option to avoid problems with spams and emails that are badly written or do not exist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In companies, one of the massive tools used by all workers is e-mail, as this tool facilitates the communication process both internally and externally. To have a qualified management of your email, maintaining excellent levels of security I recommend Bounceless, a software with which you can verify emails and improve your productivity and security when managing your business email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bounceless is a software with an extraordinary performance that has improved my job skills thanks to the proper handling of my email. With Bounceless I check email lists in a few minutes, and avoid sending information to dubious emails. I also keep my inbox free of spams, this allows me to check my inbox faster and without the limitations of spam. This software, along with other working tools, have made me more productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Bounceless.io gives you among the list of solutions in the emails marketing campaigns. Bounceless allows you to clean your subscriber list prior to sending all of them out to be sure that they are able to be in the mailbox of the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike with regards to bounceless.io Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's best to scrub your marketing list frequently and Bounceless.io makes it simple to get this done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With bounceless.io we're able to clean the email list frequently to make sure that the emails can be delivered.

Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

Bounceless is effective! I was in a position to clean my mailing list. It's very effortless as well -- very sleek, advanced, easily navigated interface. Prices are very reasonable, customer support excellent. Strongly suggest. It Enhanced our deliverability by having a very affordable cost. Overall, this was really worth our time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing is I did not like about this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most definitely would suggest for anybody looking for a cheap, application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I easily in a position to clean my personal mailing list without any difficulties, which results in higher ROI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Bounceless.io provides one of the several options for cleaning your mails from bogus and fake email addresses. Bounceless allows you to scrub your complete list in order to ensure that they could be land into the received mailbox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to don't like regarding bounceless.io Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is must recommend the application to clean your mailing list Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With bounceless.io we are able to scrub the mailing list often to ensure that our emails are delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
Defense & Space
What do you like best?

It is a very intuitive software with exceptional features, the interface is clean and simple. I can check mailing lists and check them quickly without any risk of spam. They also offer you technical support that gives you support 24 hours a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From a time here, the updates have been very few and its price has increased an exorbitant amount in comparison with other software of its type, so it is no longer a profitable option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be appropriate to give it a try, test it safely and a list containing emails good and bad in this way you can judge from your perspective. In my case I like it a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The undeniable solution is that now we can be completely sure that it is cleaning my email list before sending it and we can avoid rebounds. With this software we are calm as we can check which are the emails with spam or unwanted and in turn avoid that we bounce our own emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The platform is great for ensuring integrity of your lists. Above all, however, the customer service sets this company apart from the pack. Responsive and quick, the team has been great getting me the support I needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Re-submitting "unknown" emails for re-verification deducted from my credit balance, despite the literature saying they wouldn't count against my credits. Customer service, however, quickly addressed and fixed the issue. Thanks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch your credits and reach out to cust. service if you have any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for ensuring integrity of your lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love how easy Bounceless is to use and manage. It's really great and works quick to remove your bad emails in your emailing list and ensure you have maximum delivery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Bounceless, overall its a great resource to use in the email marketing sector. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have an email marketing list or preform email marketing, it's best to ensure you have a good emailing list without alot of bounces. Bounceless allows you to remove those by checking if an email can be delivered to them at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Bounceless were able to scrub all of the faulty and bad emails on our email list. Especially since our email form as been botted against we get alot of fake emails. Bounceless has insured we don't get marked as spam by removing those faulty emails from our emailing list! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use and best of all it works. There is no need to look for an alternative, in addition now if we have multiple transmissions to capture emails, and the consolidation and verification is carried out in batches, so it is perfect for us. With Bounceless.io we have been able to clean the email list before sending them to make sure they can be delivered Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No doubt has nothing to displease us, the moment you try it worked superbly as well as being great. This tool has been a learning curve for my business since since I met Bounceless. Everything goes super fast and is very intuitive and the information we receive is more useful than we imagine. In the same way it is exceptional to have a verified quick email list Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have used it as an independent product and as an integral product and we are delighted with the results. As we have used it, email engines work better and communication is better delivered to customers. To achieve the results that the business wants and so on to jump on the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This great software has a number of benefits that are essential for our business, one of them is the high reliability it has for checking emails. I help us concentrate more on using our resources and thus grow my business in a surprising way and also I work very well and save time that can be used in other things of the business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Expert
What do you like best?

The interface is clear and easy. I am able to checklists speedily and export the elements I need without having searching by way of menus. I such as the was the lists are break up up into sections which I can then easily overview which areas to keep and which to re-check or drop completely. There is certainly plenty of documentation and help articles available which makes daily life easy is you need to do have any queries. Although assistance is fantastic whenever I needed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Credits are high-priced when you use it in these kinds of small volumes as we do, you get what you buy even though. I can't fault the support and for bigger customers, the price of credits decreases swiftly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be ideal to test it out, check out it out securely and you also will likely be comfortable to find out which the mailing marketing campaign you might be sending now's a great one particular on account of the bogus email filtering ability of the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this type of applicaition, we could effortlessly examine the databases of all of the e-mails and validate them. At the moment due to this computer software, we are peaceful as we will validate each of the unwelcome e-mail addresses that happen to be bogus and faux. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asesor
What do you like best?

Bounceless is a very practical and easy to use software. Bounceless is an exceptional tool that contributes a lot to my performance at work, as you can verify emails, and this is very valuable to me as I use my email a lot at work. With Bounceless you can add email lists to verify them, confirming the authenticity of each message and improving its delivery rate. Another factor why I use Bounceless is that I can discard spams, which allows me to have a greater ability to check important emails that arrive in my inbox. You can also integrate Bounceless with other digital marketing software, increasing your performance in the use of this tool. This software has an excellent platform that allows you to simplify the review of emails, getting higher productivity and lower bounce rate of emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this software. Email verification and spam filters work great. Bounceless is doing things right and I'm happy using this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a worker I have experienced different types of limitations using my email, and this is due to spams and email addresses. With Bounceless I have experienced improvements in the use of my email as I no longer have problems with spams, and I can check large email lists, improving my email delivery rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To all workers and companies that depend on email to achieve their goals, I strongly recommend using Bounceless, as its extraordinary performance will allow them to get the most out of their email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Director
What do you like best?

Bounceless.io is a very easy to use verification tool to verify email lists. Bounceless is special because it can get integrated with any of the email marketing tools that you use and will, therefore, enhance those email marketing campaigns of yours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Subscription is based on the number of verifications. It would be better if it's based on a monthly subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have had it work well with us. You will also love this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Bounceless.io, our email campaigns have recorded a boost with its deliverability. We have integrated it into our email marketing tool and it has worked very well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Marketing
What do you like best?

Bounceless is incredible when it comes to scrubbing your email list! They allow you to upload email list and ping each email to see whether it’s deliverable before you upload your email list to your email provider! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s honestly little to dislike about Bounceless, overall it’s a great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using Bounceless to check your emails monthly, it’s a great way to get rid of those emails you know won’t convert or be opened, allowing you to save money in the long run! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Bounceless, we have been able to test our email list for quality before sending out an email campaign. It allows us to save money on people who don’t click through, or emails that are drop catchers or just don’t exist! It’s great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr
What do you like best?

The interface is clean and simple. I can check lists quickly and export the parts I need without hunting through menus. I like the was the lists are split up into sections which I can then easily review which parts to keep and which to re-check or lose altogether. There is plenty of documentation and help articles available which makes life simple is you do have any questions. Although support has been great whenever I needed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Credits are expensive when you use it in such small volumes like we do, you get what you pay for though. I can't fault the service and for larger users the cost of credits reduces quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can offer smaller packages, or even better cheaper packages of credits that would be excellent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a number of new and old lists. Bounceless.io has helped keep our lists clean and check the health of other lists. This is extremely beneficial to us as we want to make sure we are not contributing to spam and make sure our message is getting through to everyone on our list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I really needed a tool like Bounceless so bad. What I liked the most was that everything was so easy to use and understand! I was afraid I didn't receibe what I was expecting for, but bounceless exceeded my expectations. At last, I was able to do my email campaigns without interruptions and they were very effective. I couldn't have done it without this tool, which is also very economically accessible! I really love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, I needed the help of one of the guys of bounceless because something wasn't working at the time. But he was so fast, so I could continue in that same day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. Simple as that. It works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had A LOT of "dirty" data bases, so I couldn't send my email campaigns (aghhh that was very frustrating!). A friend of mine told me about bounceless. I was not very sure at first of trying it, but then finally did it cause I needed to send those campaigns quickly. IT SAVED ME. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the idea that they would be able to help me sort out my database. that is not what happened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After trying recurrently to talk to Customer support to get my right files sent to me for almost 10 days, and being promised it was going to be solved asap, nothing happened. First they forgot about me, afterwards they sent me exactly the same link who brought me back to the useless file. I feel cheated. Asking for a refund now - let's see what they have got! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do not buy it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Even though the file analysis chart shows me a detailed breakdown on the quality of my database, when I try to download the data all is classified as unknown, over and over again, no matter how many times I try to download different XLS reports from the platform. like said, useless, because what is the worth of seeing a breakdown on the data, if I do not know what is the data they are talking about? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

We emailing users are always up to use clean and effective email lists.

I never used another tool but when I started using Bounceless, the quality of my IP address went up and bounce rate went down.

I used the service alone without integrating it with MailChimp or other emailing service providers even if the option is available on the platform.

Drag and drop files makes the thing easy cheesy. Thanks Bounceless ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish to see salesforce integration in the future ! This will allow users to connect their cleaned data with third-party software for more performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is mainly solving deliverability issues for emailing campaigns we send for the clients of our agency. If you guys want to offer premium emailing services to your clients, you should definitely go create your account and start cleaning your lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.