ZeroBounce Reviews & Product Details

ZeroBounce Overview

What is ZeroBounce?

Leading online email validation system to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume email achieve better deliverability. ZeroBounce removes invalid email addresses, eliminates bounces, validates IP addresses and verifies key recipient demographics. ZeroBounce also offers Deliverability Tools such as an inbox placement tester, so you can test your popular email providers for inbox/spam placement as well as a mail server tester, so you can test your email server configurations.

ZeroBounce Details
Arabic, English, Hindi, Romanian, Spanish, Swahili

ZeroBounce is a leading online email validation system to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume email avoid deliverability issues.

ZeroBounce
2015
Boca Raton, FL
@zerobounce1
420 Twitter followers

ZeroBounce Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ZeroBounce community
Have you used ZeroBounce before?

ZeroBounce Reviews

Showing 69 ZeroBounce reviews
Already have ZeroBounce?
Market Research Analyst
Business Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing about this application is that it helps in validating the email database and helps in removing the junk and fake email ids, which increases the ROI of the email marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this application took a lot of time to upload files, the rest is a great application for email validation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool to validate email addresses and helps in increasing the profitability of the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are validating the email list from the mailing list database and it helps in removing the useless emails and hence increase the profitability of the email marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Firstly, I like ZeroBounce for its convenient interface. In comparison to other validation services it looks very comprehensible and easy to use.

We constantly clean our email lists from spam traps and the addresses with a high level of spam complaints. And I can safely say ZeroBounce does its job very well: thus, we managed to reduce bounce rate from 24 to 7 percents.

Another advantage is the possibility to find missing info about your contacts including names, geolocation and gender. Thanks to this nice feature you can improve your email campaigns and make them more personalized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment! Once I faced several bugs trying to change my pricing plan, but it was just a temporary issue. My respects to the great support team for solving it so fast! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have never used email validation tools, ZeroBounce will be the best choice. It is a great solution for both small and large businesses.

You will not have to learn all the nuances and waste your time on the useless theory. Instead, you will easily understand the dashboard and can start working immediately. Moreover, free plan allows you to check 100 emails for free. A great way to try all main features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With ZeroBounce we can maintain a constant quality control of our contact lists and improve our email segmentation strategy.

We managed to remove emails with hard and soft bounces and significantly reduce the bounce rate of our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Development Director
What do you like best?

- Fast reply support (almost 5 seconds and I got a person to help me)

- Kind support and taking time to understand the issue

- Giving me tips to get the information needed to them to understand the issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.. I just got nothing to type in this section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I got an error on the CURL request to the ZeroBounce API Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

We had plans to increase our email marketing and I suspected that our list in need of help. A test confirmed my hunch and after a 19% bounce rate, knew I needed to do something. After some online research, we decided to test ZeroBounce. We ran a meaningful sample of our data through their system. After testing the results, we ran our entire database through the ZeroBounce system. Our bounced decreased to less than 1.75%...a huge improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many emails need a secondary AI Validation Score. You have to reload those that need it. It would be nice there was an automatic "one-click" way to do that from the initial upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ZeroBouce has excellent technical support and takes the time to answer your questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a verified list gives you great confidence when sending out email campaigns. You don't have to worry about your delivery rate getting dinged and wrecking the delivery of future emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There is an integration with HubSpot which allows you to view contact lists which I have created in HubSpot so when it comes to validation, I can choose which list or lists in HubSpot I want validating and its very easy and fast this way.

They have 24/7 customer support which is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Despite there being an integration with HubSpot, I wish it was a bit better. Once you have validated a list through the integration, you have to download the validated file and then go into HubSpot and upload it into the system.

It would be better if we could just push the validated file within the Zerobounce platform to HubSpot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a fantastic platform with amazing 24/7 customer support. We use HubSpot CRM and Marketing but they have integration with other platforms such as Mailchimp and Zoho for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its very important to validate emails when sending email campaigns which is what we do via HubSpot on a frequent basis. By validating emails on Zerobounce, we are much less likely to have emails which bounce or are spam traps etc which can damage your domain reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO + Content Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I've tried several email validation services and ZeroBounce is the one I settled on to validate/scrub several of my lists.

It has a clean, easy-to-use interface that allows you to do a single e-mail validation as well as bulk validation. The validation results were extremely accurate.

I like that it comes with spam-trap removal, catch-all email detection (which you can then use their scoring system with), and is GDPR compliant. They integrate with popular ESPs (I used with MailChimp) as well several popular e-commerce platforms (was able to use with a Shopify store). There are also multiple zaps via Zapier that can be used and they provide API access.

Most importantly (for me) is their customer support. I had several questions related to using their API and ZeroBounce's support team was super-helpful and quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, there haven't been any downsides when using their platform for validating emails as well as cleaning lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping to clean my list so that I'm getting less bounced emails which in turn keeps costs down from ESP. Additionally, it helps with providing a more accurate picture of email marketing campaigns as email metrics like open-rate and click-thru rate aren't being artificially decreased due to being sent to bad emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

ZeroBounce offers a great and intuitive email validation service at an affordable price. The accuracy seems to be above the industry average when we compared it to other tools in the market. Their user interface is clean, pricing is good and the customer support is helpful and friendly, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing we currently don't like. Whenever we had any issues we contacted the customer support and got immediate and helpful replies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ZeroBounce offers a generous 100 free email credits to test their service. I'd recommend anyone who tries to improve their email deliverability and opening rates to give ZeroBounce a try. Either use the free credits or spend a few bucks on giving it a spin. The return on investment has been incredible for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've got a large database of email subscribers. By running those subscribers periodically through the ZeroBounce system we can ensure that they are still valid email addresses. We thereby reduce our bounces and improve deliverability significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like best, that it does not only work for bulk email validation, but also for a quick individual email validation search.

As a marketing manager, you want to make sure your pitches and requests reach the right inbox. ZeroBounce has really helped me with that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of a dislike right now. I am super happy with the way their email validation tool works. I have not yet tried the other functionalities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not sure yet, give their free trial a go. It is super easy to set up and very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can make sure my important emails are reaching the inbox. This is especially important for cold emails and marketing or PR pitches.

As mentioned, I am only using the single email validation feature. I am planning to use the other features in the future when I need them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

An amazing and easy interface. We have been using ZeroBounce for 2 years now to clean the email lists from spam traps and I can assure that ZeroBounce does its job pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer support could be a little more professional is my only feedback for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing tool. Use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to maintain good quality control of our contact lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entrepreneur
What do you like best?

Online chat support and engagement is effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike thus far. UI is ok, support great. price good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it..! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

email validation for small marketing automation efforts among a variety of clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Decently priced vs the competition; 100 credits to start is a good deal! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for a few weeks now so can't tell Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd say go for it -- the 100 credits to start is generous and can give you a good feel for the tool. I'd also experiment with their AI scoring and catch-all feature set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving email deliverability is a challenge for many marketers relying on email marketing. Zerobounce has made that extremely easy and hassle-free. By invalidating email addresses that are wrong or misspelled, along with validating the quality of existing helps me reduce bounce rate and improve my sender reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailbird CEO
What do you like best?

The fact that when we know we are relying heavily on email marketing to deliver value to our end users, it gives our team peace of mind that:

1) Our communication is delivered to only valid email addresses

2) Our email reputation remains high Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to filter through the different reasons why emails were not delivered in order to solve the issues or clean our list better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for ensuring clean validated email marketing. If you rely on email marketing for growing your business, ZeroBounce is your tool. Also they are GDPR compliant which is great for businesses that sell internationally :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reliability of email sends Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

the quality of the results and the service is phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the AI score for the catch-all could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using zerobounce if you are serious about your email marketing success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we partner with zerobounce to help our clients to validate the email addresses. This really helps our clients to improve the open rate and click rate by reducing the bounce rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Software Developer
What do you like best?

Customer support is always willing to help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Access to documentation should be easier to find Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a powerful tool to work with and always reliable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance translator
Translation and Localization
What do you like best?

It is fast and reliable. I like the categorization of the emails, so I can decide the way to use them in my campaigns. I really like the catch-all category - it is a no-no to send campaigns to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Until now, it is suiting my needs, I have nothing to complain about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give a try and you'll see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am sending my campaigns with more confidence, including the way I contact each email - some directly in regular emails, other though campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, friendly interface, great customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides here! Just an excellent service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since I started cleaning my lists with ZeroBouce, our daily newsletters became much more effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

I like ZeroBounce for its high accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've been thinking about what to write here for a long time, but I can't distinguish anything specific. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every month we find tens of thousands of contacts. We do mail lists on them, so the data should be relevant. Otherwise, we will quickly get into spam. ZeroBounce helps us find mailboxes that don’t work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zerobounce has been amazing at helping us verify that all of our new subscribers are valid users. Originally we did not even think that we needed an email validation service, but it ended up being extremely useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have currently not encountered any issues with the service so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Verifying that subscribers to our software are valid users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It used the ZeroBounce chat to ask a question and received a response that far exceeded my expectations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Ceasar was responsive and super helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

email validation and deliverability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

Zerobounce is highly efficient and incredibly effective to fulfill all of my objectives, includes a really full panel along with quite useful resources. With this platform I can examine email addresses, I can maintain my mailbox free of spam. Additionally, allows me to determine lists of recipients, I'm really assured and secure

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's been a really complete software program no dislikes as on now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've been able to keep the confidential information of the organization secure, undoubtedly Zero Bounce owns its impressive and relatively safe management of my email address, which often has grown my performance simply by enhancing my client list and efficiency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

Accuracy. They always cleaned my Yahoo addresses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didnt find anything to dislike so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it with confidence, especially for e-mail cleaning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My clients are cleaning their e-mail lists. Their campaigns have lower bounce / abuse rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Expert
What do you like best?

I like how zerobounce verifies email messages which are from companies like Gmail, outlook and yahoo. I've present in the earlier that almost all resources have only large precision on enterprise e-mails. I also like how zerobounce requires no talent to make use of. You merely have to import a listing and have your final results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price of Zerobounce. Zerobounce just isn't low-cost if you are desirous to validate a little checklist. Nevertheless, high quality is much more critical than cost in my view to generate positive e-mail will not bounce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I must suggest this application to all the companies, as it saves a lots of time and money by verifying the bogs and fake emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am fixing the issues of creating certain e-mail truly land while in the inbox tab of principal companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Zerobounce is highly efficient and really powerful to meet all my objectives, includes a really complete panel with very practical tools. With this platform I'm able to check out emails, I'm able to maintain my personal inbox free from spam. Additionally, also allows me to establish lists of recipients, I feel very confident and secure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's been a really total software program. There is nothing which I don't like with this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I must recommend this application, as this is a strong software with which you are able to obtain your objectives Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to keep the secret information of the organization secure, undoubtedly Zero Bounce owns it's innovative as well as fairly protected management of my email address, which in turn has grown my performance simply by improving my customer list and productivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use.

High speed of checking databases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Will detail is good, could always be better regarding identifying specifics of database issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test it you will like it ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improve my emails databases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.