kickbox

Kickbox ensures you only send email to real users and helps you separate the low-quality addresses from high-value contacts. Protect your reputation, increase open rates, and save money with Kickbox.

Work for kickbox?

Learning about kickbox?

kickbox Reviews

Ask kickbox a Question
Showing 28 kickbox reviews
kickbox review by Emma S.
Emma S.

"Email verification "

What do you like best?

one of the advantages is that the free version has 100 accounts available for verifications and using it facilitates the verification of your email lists the integration of verification of these emails in your API application, has a simple interface and fil management and already when creating the account in kickbox and you have logged in you can load the list of emails that need verification

What do you dislike?

The installation of the program does it without problems, however since I lost the license to recover it was a problem that lasted several days, it was bad for the company since we had to choose other tools which we were not familiar with, however could solve, but having to go through this given that the response lasted a long time is unfortunate, it is an excellent application to which the support should be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the application already allows you to integrate in your web applications to verify the email addresses at the point of capture in real time. The use of the API requires only a few lines of code and there are libraries available to help simplify the integration. We also have a Sandbox API available to help you test your integration without using credits. It is economical and within the reach of small and medium enterprises.

with the installation of Kickbox in the company has been of excellent benefits since it has allowed us to improve the performance and efficiency of the company, a complete interface and with all the options to help increase the objectives and goals regarding the integration in their web applications to verify the email addresses at the point of capture in real time which is ideal since in this way there are no delays or accumulation of work

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about kickbox
kickbox review by Ritika C.
Ritika C.

"We used Kickbox to verify over 18K emails!"

What do you like best?

Well firstly, I love that it's cost effective. For only $140, I was able to verify and clean 18k emails that had been gathered over many years. Beyond that, Kickbox was user friendly. After uploading the .csv for each list, Kickbox categorized beyond just "deliverable and risky". It broke the list down into the number and percentage of emails that were deliverable, risky, unknown, bad domains and allowed a customizable download for the report.

What do you dislike?

Once you've submitted a list to be verified, it takes 4-5 minutes to have the "deliverable" list available for download, not too bad, but when you've got multiple lists, the wait time adds up.

Migrating contacts into a new CRM software is difficult when there are thousands of emails in a list - we ran into a problem when the CRM software identified that some lists contained "bad emails" the entire list would not import. Once we cleaned the lists with Kickbox, we were able to import our lists seamlessly.

What Email Verification solution do you use?

kickbox review by Adrian G.
Adrian G.

"Kickbox para verificar correos "

What do you like best?

With kickbox we have been able to verify hundreds of emails at a very low cost, it is very useful to give us personalized lists with delivered, risky, unknown emails or bad domains. With this cleaning we can improve our campaigns by mail to perform a better service. It is very easy to use, with advanced functions and an elegant interface. I like to be able to integrate in real time the verification of each email. Only the csv file is required. and you can already get excellent results in a short period of time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems that the classification of the emails is not as optimal as I expect, for example they place many addresses in the risky section and can actually be used. I would like that they can give a more complete service or that they add other functions besides just the verification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large mailing list and you have to debug it, use this service and you will get valuable benefits when marketing new campaigns because you can locate your goals more easily.

With this service offered by kickbox we can purge our mailing lists and then offer better marketing campaigns to the right potential customers. Thanks to this, our search and acquisition of clients is more efficient and we can do it in a shorter time, classifying each group of clients as probable, moderately probable and unlikely. All this improves our income and during the time that we have used it has been very useful and a huge benefit.

kickbox review by Raja D.
Raja D.

"Kickbox gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of Kickbox, my team has been using it for almost 2 years and it has really helped us get rid of Invalid addresses. We have got to less than 2% as a company on hardbounces.

What do you dislike?

We still do have issues letting in some addresses that bounce, but they have a 95% guarantee that emails will be valid, which has been true.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this is a good solution for the price. Other verification software is too expensive and give false promises.

We are solving users coming into our system and using invalid addresses to sign up, this causes a major issue when sending emails as ISPs see this and start blocking us.

kickbox review by Edmondo S.
Edmondo S.

" Without spam"

What do you like best?

I like it because the main page is easy to use, organized you can easily find the advanced functions.

You can integrate the email verification in real time.

What do you dislike?

I would like each week to announce the progress of their innovations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its constant updates makes this program a safe one.

Added to the advanced features it has, it is a recommended program.

Daily there was a large amount of emails that arrive in our tray but most were malicious emails or spam but after using this tool this type of emails has been deleted.

kickbox review by jackson S.
jackson S.

" Goodbye to spam"

What do you like best?

By using this program completely eliminate unwanted emails because you will integrate real-time email verification in your app with its API.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be an open plan and an indefinite number of verifications can be made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a service that should be used because it is easy to use, in all the last 4 years that I have used the service, the support has been excellent.

It has completely eliminated unwanted messages, messages with malicious content and spam.

That reaffirms our security.

kickbox review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Email Verification Services"

What do you like best?

It helps verify your email on services that you don't want to use your own email on, like if you want to be more stealth and have more privacy of your things, you could use kickbox. I've been looking for a while for a service like this then I stumbled upon kickbox. Not to mention the fact that the more verification you need, the cheaper it is, so if you're someone like me or has more use of a service like this, you can definitely afford it. Every $1 is 100 verification, and it goes by $5, $10, $25, etc.

What do you dislike?

Email verifications are too cheap, haha. For 500 verifications it only costs you $5, which is way more than enough that you'd need for a year+, depending on the use of it. It does take a while for the verification come through, but it's not a crazy amount of times, a couple minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very cheap email verification service, very affordable. If you need this, you should definitely check out kickbox.com

It helps us become more secured, so our info are not leaked anywhere. it also helps for personal things, like if you want to sign up for something but you don't want all those junk mails to appear in your inbox. It also prevents your email from being out there all over the internet, less hackers would find you, overall, it's just a really good service.

kickbox review by Nedim B.
Nedim B.

"Very good tool"

What do you like best?

It works reliably. I have done batch email verifications as well as realtime verifications via API. I have not had any issues so far.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to remove the unknown email verification result and give a definite answer. I don't know it is technically possible and if there is such a solution anywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Kickbox.

I make sure I get real emails during registrations. Sometimes people enter wrong email address by mistake and email verifications help me correct these as much as possible.

kickbox review by Diego P.
Diego P.

"Verified mail"

What do you like best?

It has a platform of easy navigation, clean without details that distract from easy use, a harmonious color without drops of operation.

What do you dislike?

I would like to implement more features in shorter times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a reliable and stable company.

In all the years that I have hired the service I have not had any problem and I have received the support immediately.

The increase of spam mails was increasing, temporary mails also since the program was used has decreased and also you already have the confidence to enter a received email.

kickbox review by User in Financial Services

"Efficient and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

What I enjoy the most using Kickbox is that it is a seamless product that is very visual and straightforward. From the initial home page to finding where to verify your data, to where to upload the information and then to ultimately download an utilize it, kickbox makes this who process self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot find a complaint or dislike about Kickbox. I guess the only one would be that I wish it could do more but I believe that is a silly request as the product is clear on what it offers (email verification) and does its best to convey this information clearly and in a digestable manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a business that is the best at what it does (email verification), look now further. Kickbox allows users to easily verify email and then outputs this information in a clean and easily consumable way. If you need to plug in your own api or integrate with the system, they also provide a clear tutorial on how to successfully implement this integration.

In my business, we email very frequently. Maintaining the quality of our domains and minimizing bounce backs and undelivered emails is key. Using kickbox allows us to verify all of our contacts in one motion while gaining further clarity into the quality of information our researchers are providing and the quality of emails we are sending out. Kickbox has kept our domain healthy.

kickbox review by Administrator

"Great, accurate but with SLA constrains"

What do you like best?

Kickbox is a solid yet simple-to-use platform to check the validity of email address. You can verify if the email adress is valid, if it exists of not. You can submit a bulk list and get results in a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

What frustates me and have give me some headaches with Kickbox support team is the fact that you can not perform an email validation test by permuting email addresses in order to discover an email address. The platform service level agreement only allows users to submit specific emails adresses and bulk lists. If you try to perform permuting test you get you account block in short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to perform email validation tests with the purpose of find email addresses by permutation, you should definetely consider other option, where this is possible.

I was having great results in finding corporate email addresses but Kickbox blocked my premium paid account for doing that, even with credtis on the account to be used.

Other than that, is still a great way to perform email validations and clean up invalid/unexisting email addreses on database

kickbox review by User in Financial Services

"Bad Offering and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The reason I went with this company was because I needed 3 verification's of emails for a project I was working on. I liked nothing about this company. I would steer clear of them for the reasons below.

What do you dislike?

They allowed me to pay to verify emails and then blocked my account without explanation. I asked and they referred me to their Terms and Conditions, of which I did not violate any of them. I asked the question again and they refused to answer. Terrible company and customer service. The least you can do if you are a real business is give a proper response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look for another verification tool. Terrible customer support.

None they are a terrible company.

kickbox review by User

"Kickbox has worked great"

What do you like best?

Like the break down kickbox provides of emails that are definitely bad, down to risky.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems as though there are too many emails that get put into the "risky" category that may still be okay to use.

We've had a big issue with accounts being up to date and accurate in our CRM system with years of data being put into it. Kickbox allowed us to take our huge lists and nail down which are usable.

kickbox review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great tool! "

What do you like best?

Kickbox does what it says. You can add a list, it'll go through the list, and then let you know which emails are less likely to be delivered correctly. You can download full results and see exactly which emails can't be delivered, etc.

What do you dislike?

So far, it is doing what I need it to do. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to go through a list of emails, but that's kind of unavoidable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's well worth knowing that your emails aren't going to bounce, and Kickbox makes it easier to clean up user lists.

Being able to clean a list of emails to make sure that the emails won't bounce, etc. Super helpful

kickbox review by MARK V.
MARK V.

"Easy to use and advanced email verification"

What do you like best?

I like that it goes beyond simple smtp and email format checks to include their scoring system to verify if their is an actual user behind the email

What do you dislike?

cant say anything right now. Im looking forward to seeing the roadmap

Verifying real sign ups so that our sales reps spend time on the best leads

kickbox review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Kickbox gives to boot to bad email addresses"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to set up and integrate with Marketo, with an attractive price point. On top of that, the team at Kickbox is very responsive and a joy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind. It's delivered on what it said it would.

Our deliverability rates improved, and the overall quality of our database is higher and more reliable.

"Digital Marketing Review"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly homepage; results are presented in easy to interpret way, as well.

What do you dislike?

The final analysis of lists imported can be a bit slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of its purpose; it will save you headaches in the long run!

We use kickbox to "Cleanse" lists to ensure the email addresses we are sending to will not bounce back or report as spam

kickbox review by Chris d.
Chris d.

"Kickbox is super fast and easy"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface and the ability to retrieve a clean file of email addresses right away.

What do you dislike?

There were still a few bad email addresses that hard bounced after I sent an email. That could be normal.

A cleaner email list means better deliverability and better ROI.

kickbox review by Brent L.
Brent L.

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, accurate results, solid integration.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have found much to this point. Don't love that I have to buy credits in advance, but it does make it cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate it with your system, make it much more powerful.

Email Verification. Reduced spam rate and keeps database clean.

kickbox review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Straight Forward & Great Rates"

What do you like best?

They have integrated options with different ESP’s. They often offer a discount if you are using them through a third party ESP also. Straightforward and knowledgeable sales team. Competitive pricing. Highly recommend. SOC 2 privacy certified.

What do you dislike?

That we didn’t find them sooner than we did. We were with the previous validation service for almost 4 years.

Email hygiene, validation and verification for better deliverability.

kickbox review by User in Financial Services

"Easy way to verify mass emails!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, it was great to be able to add mass e-mails and have them checked within minutes

What do you dislike?

wish there was more options with the ability to verify emails, though i think they will progress soon

Being able to verify real e-mails, so when we do our e-mail campaigns we're not sending them to fake/ old emails

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I like this program because I do not have to sort through endless emails to insure they are correct. This program verifies all the emails for me before I send out newsletters or updates to clients.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not dislike about this program.

Getting valid emails was an issue for me until I started using kickbox.

kickbox review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Different than most, but still difficult to use "

What do you like best?

The application is fairly simple and can be figured out without a lot of knowledge or training.

What do you dislike?

Once you get past the initial simplicity, you realize that the program's true depths are only realized through customization. Something that needs training.

We used it to verify emails before we put them into expensive marketing campaigns. It was very helpful, once we figured it out.

kickbox review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool! "

What do you like best?

It has solid integration, very accurate results and extremely simple interface that goes above and beyond expectations.

What do you dislike?

Thus far I don’t have a dislike. The system does exactly what I need it to do and quickly.

I use this to quickly clean out my list of daily emails and it’s very helpful !

kickbox review by Consultant in Publishing
Consultant in Publishing

"Kickbox review is great"

What do you like best?

I use this almost in a daily basis for my marketing and it’s great and holds well. Recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far/ updates are a bit much and mostly ads popping up but other than that great

Solutions to marketing tasks to contact others

kickbox review by User in Internet

"Find the right people for your message"

What do you like best?

Ability to accurately identify the correct email addresses for leads, and to call people after they opened my emails.

What do you dislike?

I was happy with the software for my purposes

Was able to identify the right leads for sales emails

kickbox review by User in Higher Education

"Kickbox is a plus"

What do you like best?

Kickbox has really allowed us to be efficient with our marketing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a confusing interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a pretty good service

It has afforded us great success with our email tracking and verification

kickbox review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good for immediate email address validation"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate their API into your existing systems to check during sign up process.

What do you dislike?

It does what it needs to do and is pretty straight forward

Email deliverability and reputation

Learning about kickbox?

* We monitor all kickbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.