Kickbox Reviews & Product Details

Kickbox Overview

What is Kickbox?

The most accurate, trusted, and secure email verification platform trusted by Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Verify deliverability and quality of email addresses in real-time, improve your sender reputation, and increase your email ROI using our seamless API or CRM integrations.

Kickbox Details

Kickbox ensures you only send email to real users and helps you separate the low-quality addresses from high-value contacts. Protect your reputation, increase open rates, and save money with Kickbox.

kickbox.io
2014
Dallax, TX
@kickbox

Kickbox Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Kickbox community
Have you used Kickbox before?

Kickbox Reviews

Showing 44 Kickbox reviews
Already have Kickbox?
Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like that it helps me automate my email verification work and make everything so much easier. It Participate in the entire list verification process, send correctly to each indicated mail, and certify that everything has been delivered correctly and to the indicated destination. Another thing that I love about Kickbox is the speed with which it does all the work and also provides excellent integrations, among them with ActiveCampaign, linking functions and repowering the sending of promotional campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, everything has worked perfectly for us, it is a simple platform with powerful features that work without problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save work time on processes that Kickbox can automate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kickbox's automation system has made all the work easier for me, does most of the work for me and in a much more efficient way. It verify that the message reaches its sender, it is the perfect link for our promotional and support campaigns to reach their destination exactly, and it checks not only the send, but also the arrival. It makes a simple function much easier, it allows us to save time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like this application for validating email addresses, before executing any email marketing campaign. It helps in find the unnecessary email addresses and assist in removing those from the database and hence increase the ROI of the email marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this application took too much time to upload the files, the rest it is a good application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest the use of this tool, as it helps in finding the unnecessary email address from the mailing database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the use of this application, we are successfully able to validate the email address from our mailing database, which helps to increase the overall efficiency of our email marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We incorporate Kickbox into our opt-in web forms, thus we reduce bogus email addresses upon signup. We have used this for virtually any extended time now and, honestly, I forget we have it. I imply inside a perfect way! It genuinely works! No downtime or weird issues... however realize that the e-mail we've is deliverable without coping with complete anything extra over the finish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It might be nice if Kickbox stored an inside database of each email it checks while using the API therefore it saves in conclusion result without coping with re-run an e-mail verification. But honestly, it's no problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good application to verify your all mailing address, I suggest the use of this tool to clear all spammy and fake email list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using this application for verifying the email database we have, which helps in reducing the spammy email addresses from our list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is one of my best email verification application, it helps me to verify the authenticity of my email list before send out those to the target audience, it provides the details of all the email addresses which are deliverable or which are spammy one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They should increase the number of free email verification in the trial version, at least 500 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I find it a perfect tool to validate your email address, it will help the productivity of your email marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the use of this application, I am successfully able to validate all of my email addresses before sending final mail to the customers, it helps me to reduce the email marketing cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Manager
What do you like best?

I love this software! It’s simple and offers great tools for a minimal amount of price. It’s useful for what it does, and it’s able to check the emails at a fast rate, with a good validation and for a nice price that does not affect our budget, and provides credits that can be used anytime. I like how the software platform integrates so nicely and with all the tools it creates a pretty robust app that helps us send out multiple campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is not good, so when I had any questions, I had to solve the problems myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to ask yourself these questions:

Are you dealing with spam?

Are you a big business that has a busy schedule?

Do you want your inbox and email contacts to be more organized?

If so, this software is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The good thing about Kickbox is that it helped me get rid of fake emails, and all the spam in my inbox and mailing list. We do tend to send campaigns a lot, so it’s important to do this knowing which emails are fake or not, and without having to reveal other important information. Another benefit that Kickbox provides is that it saves a lot of time, suits our very busy workflow and caters to our schedule with its real-time features. Not only it helps with spam, but also filters and organizes emails accounts to sort them according to the high value and importance. Overall, a well made software that works well for me and I will keep on using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I love Kickbox. It’s actually pretty easy to integrate it and get started, and its interface is pretty aesthetic with tons of features that are beautifully presented in the main board. As for functionality, Kickbox tracks pretty much everything we need in our business emails. Detecing disposable emails is really helpful and this software does a great job at that.

KickBox is actually able to detect and verify emails on our contacts list, and put them in categories so it’s easier for us to do the work. The lists are verified very fastly, in a short amount of time which is something that I appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I think Kickbox offers a good plan and verifications are pretty inexpensive, with a good number of verifications for a small amount of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program would be really helpful if you’re dealing with constant spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to get rid of thousands of emails that were scattered in my inbox page, and start all over again while keeping my data safe. We also needed to find a way to integrate these contacts lists into our CRM software, which Kickbox was able to do without any issues thanks to their CRM features and cleaned emails that we had done prior. Overall, Kickbox has helped us getting rid of spam emails that were sent our way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketer
What do you like best?

There are actually lots of things which we appreciated about Kickbox, it's been quite a while considering the fact that we now have this software like a device since our body of workers looks snug which is suited for our organization. In addition to that, it's nevertheless a superb strategy to conduct email validations and cleanse invalid non-existent email addresses from the databases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What frustrates me and provides me some problems while using the Kickbox assist crew is quite cumbersome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like to recommend this application since it aided me a good deal in email monitoring which allows people to individual high-value email contacts from probable low-quality buyers. Its options encompass real-time person metrics integration with many electronic mail internet marketing purposes and a lot more. It is additionally a sound but very easy to use the system to validate the validity of electronic mail addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's got saved me a good deal of your time many thanks to your remarkable functionality of verifying my correspondence within a significant way, in addition, it normally takes my details in authentic time in order never to reduce everything that transpires with them this permits me to validate the validity with the electronic mail tackle. You may ship a huge record and obtain success in the number of minutes besides that it does a fantastic position of sorting e-mails by amount and share. I had been equipped to wash challenging bounces right away without the need to mess with not known e-mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best is its simple user-interface, that an individual can simply work this platform and it helps in removing the spam and fake email list from our database and make email marketing campaign successful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As using the trial feature of this, in that there is a limit of email verification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good tool to verify fake emails from the database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool we have successfully removed all the spam and fake email address from our mailing list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is an application with a top-level of accuracy, I really like its an interface as well as its layout, we can verify email addresses at a massive level and send out campaigns without having big faults, without having revealing sensitive info. With kickbox, you will definitely get superb outcomes within a really short time period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like this application for validating emails, so there is no dislike for this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best software available today, it is my recommended application for validating the fake and bogus emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application helps us a lot in removing the fake and bogus email list from our mailing list and makes our email marketing camping so successful by improving our ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead Manager
What do you like best?

There are many things that we liked about Kickbox, it has been a long time since we have this application as a tool, because our team of workers seems comfortable and is suitable for our business. On top of that it is still an excellent way to perform email validations and clean invalid non-existent email addresses in the database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What frustrates me and gives me some headaches with the Kickbox support team is very cumbersome, from time to time the tool is paid, the platform's service level agreement only allows users to send email addresses Specific electronic and massive lists. If you try to perform a permutation test, you get your account locked in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software as it helped me a lot in email tracking that allows users to separate high-value email contacts from potential low-quality customers. Its features consist of real-time user metrics integration with various email marketing applications and more. It is also a solid but easy to use platform to verify the validity of email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has saved me a lot of time thanks to the incredible function of verifying my correspondence in a massive way, it also takes my data in real time so as not to lose anything that happens with them this allows me to verify the validity of the email address. You can send a massive list and get results in a couple of minutes apart from that it does an amazing job of sorting emails by number and percentage. I was able to scrub hard bounces instantly without having to mess with unknown emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Capital Markets
What do you like best?

It is a tool with a high level of precision, I love its interface and its panel configuration, we can verify emails at a massive level and send campaigns without making mistakes, without exposing confidential information. With kickbox you will get excellent results in a very short time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love this platform but I think they could add more features like the one monitor and create reports among others, it would be very useful to also include a version for android, it would facilitate in my case a lot of work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best software of its kind, it has allowed us to verify all our contacts in one step, at the same time we can share and receive confidential information without no problem in terms of leaks, has a free version with a lot of variety, it's good to give it a try and discover the world inside this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped us to be more secure, so our information is not filtered anywhere. It is also useful for the personal field, this excellent product prevents your email is available throughout the Internet decreasing much the risk of stealing your information, it is simply a very good software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
What do you like best?

Kickbox helps us determine the quality and delivery capacity of an email address from a list or using our API in real time, this is what I like most about this software. I also have the advantage that with the I can create and maintain the best practices for the collection of email data, as it guarantees the best performance of email marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I have nothing negative to say about Kickbox, this tool gives me a lot of confidence since it has an email network trusted by ISPs from all over the world, it also guarantees a result of all the fastest functions and with the best precision so that our business can take a big boost in the market and obtain extraordinary sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product has allowed us to verify all our contacts in a single movement, at the same time that we obtain a better clarity on the excellence of the information that our researchers achieve, besides they provide a clear tutorial on how this integration is successfully established. For all these reasons I recommend Kickbox as it will make them perfect in everything related to emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company is very happy with this great software. Since it has developed emails that will not bounce, it even streamlines the cleaning of user lists. In the same way it helps me a lot to filter the database of unwanted emails that I have with me. These are the great benefits that Kickbox gives me and the best thing of all is that at this moment we do not present any problem in the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President Of Sales
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

It did its job, however, was not the most user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service, I was kicked out of the system because one of my team members uploaded the wrong list from a competitor of theirs. Just ridiculous considering we used the service 2 years and had multiple credits left to use that were paid. When explained to their support, the only response was "Our compliance officer has made the decision" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many companies out there to choose, no need to go with one that has such poor customer service. We are completely locked out and can't even download any of the previous lists that we paid for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using to verify emails from conferences, have to make sure they are verified even after the conference putting the show on sends them out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Brian Dayman of Kickbox

Hi Christopher,

Sorry to hear you had a less-than-ideal experience using Kickbox. We take data privacy and compliance seriously here, and as such don't allow any purchased lists to pass through our system. Our system is for marketers who send at potentially high-volumes, and as such must adhere strictly to regulations and protect our network and our customers' sender reputations.

sriram
What do you like best?

we can ensure that our email will reach the customer cent percent and integrate our real-time verification, quick verification to eliminate bounces and also we can improve campaign performance and inbox placement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing like that, drag and drop you interface or import directly from your ESP AND also have an integration to verify your invalid and fake email address Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

one of the easiest way to connect the customer and it helps in saving time much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we can start with the kickbox libraries for node js,PHP Python and ruby Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

It helps verify your email on services that you don't want to use your own email on, like if you want to be more stealth and have more privacy of your things, you could use kickbox. I've been looking for a while for a service like this then I stumbled upon kickbox. Not to mention the fact that the more verification you need, the cheaper it is, so if you're someone like me or has more use of a service like this, you can definitely afford it. Every $1 is 100 verification, and it goes by $5, $10, $25, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Email verifications are too cheap, haha. For 500 verifications it only costs you $5, which is way more than enough that you'd need for a year+, depending on the use of it. It does take a while for the verification come through, but it's not a crazy amount of times, a couple minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very cheap email verification service, very affordable. If you need this, you should definitely check out kickbox.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us become more secured, so our info are not leaked anywhere. it also helps for personal things, like if you want to sign up for something but you don't want all those junk mails to appear in your inbox. It also prevents your email from being out there all over the internet, less hackers would find you, overall, it's just a really good service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kickbox helps us determine reliability of email addresses from out internal lists in real time, which can expedite our work and is incredible useful to the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are other software that provide upgrade options for cheaper prices that are worth considering before this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check against other less expensive options before choosing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Determine reliability of email addresses from out internal lists in real time, which can expedite our work and is incredible useful to the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

Easy ability to separate good emails, bad emails, and unknowns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lots of unknowns, so kickbox can't verify over too many emails as positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't verify purchased lists, it against their terms of service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clean email database, removing bounces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing manager
What do you like best?

I like it because the main page is easy to use, organized you can easily find the advanced functions.

You can integrate the email verification in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like each week to announce the progress of their innovations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its constant updates makes this program a safe one.

Added to the advanced features it has, it is a recommended program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Daily there was a large amount of emails that arrive in our tray but most were malicious emails or spam but after using this tool this type of emails has been deleted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

marketing manager
What do you like best?

By using this program completely eliminate unwanted emails because you will integrate real-time email verification in your app with its API. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be an open plan and an indefinite number of verifications can be made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a service that should be used because it is easy to use, in all the last 4 years that I have used the service, the support has been excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has completely eliminated unwanted messages, messages with malicious content and spam.

That reaffirms our security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inbound Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Well firstly, I love that it's cost effective. For only $140, I was able to verify and clean 18k emails that had been gathered over many years. Beyond that, Kickbox was user friendly. After uploading the .csv for each list, Kickbox categorized beyond just "deliverable and risky". It broke the list down into the number and percentage of emails that were deliverable, risky, unknown, bad domains and allowed a customizable download for the report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once you've submitted a list to be verified, it takes 4-5 minutes to have the "deliverable" list available for download, not too bad, but when you've got multiple lists, the wait time adds up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Migrating contacts into a new CRM software is difficult when there are thousands of emails in a list - we ran into a problem when the CRM software identified that some lists contained "bad emails" the entire list would not import. Once we cleaned the lists with Kickbox, we were able to import our lists seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Kickbox kicks the non-fruitful leads out the window. It delivers a great service that helps me create the most out of my email contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the user interfaces, they somewhat cause confusion amongst many people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will be the best service you pay for if you need email verification Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kickbox has kicked chasing fake leads goodbye. I am able to reach more customers in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

It has a platform of easy navigation, clean without details that distract from easy use, a harmonious color without drops of operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to implement more features in shorter times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a reliable and stable company.

In all the years that I have hired the service I have not had any problem and I have received the support immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The increase of spam mails was increasing, temporary mails also since the program was used has decreased and also you already have the confidence to enter a received email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Marketing
Music
What do you like best?

Sleek platform and very easy to use at first Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike the difficultly of the software later on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good if you want to be on top of emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, it was great to be able to add mass e-mails and have them checked within minutes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

wish there was more options with the ability to verify emails, though i think they will progress soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to verify real e-mails, so when we do our e-mail campaigns we're not sending them to fake/ old emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

They have integrated options with different ESP’s. They often offer a discount if you are using them through a third party ESP also. Straightforward and knowledgeable sales team. Competitive pricing. Highly recommend. SOC 2 privacy certified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That we didn’t find them sooner than we did. We were with the previous validation service for almost 4 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email hygiene, validation and verification for better deliverability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.