ApplicantPro Reviews & Product Details

ApplicantPro Overview

What is ApplicantPro?

ApplicantPro is an all-inclusive hiring software made for small and mid-sized companies. ApplicantPro offers more than just an applicant tracking system - we integrate every piece of your hiring process into one easy-to-use system! Available hiring solutions include applicant tracking, background checks, pre-employment assessments, video interviewing, and employee onboarding. We're proud to offer features that promote a candidate-focused hiring process while relieving stress on HR's side. APPLICANT TRACKING Hiring the right candidate doesn't have to be difficult. The entire aim and focus of ApplicantPro's applicant tracking system is to make your hiring process easier and to support you every step of the way. We give you a place to send all of your applicant traffic with your professionally branded career site, online employment application, resume upload feature, and your automatic email notification alerts. ApplicantPro allows you to post your jobs to hundreds of job boards with just one click, increasing your applicant flow and applicant quality and decreasing time-to-fill and cost-per-hire. Get the right jobs, in front of the right people, in the right way and watch the magic happen! ApplicantPro even assists you in the selection of candidates. By using screening questions, you are able to pull a short list of applicants very easily and review only those candidates that meet your minimum qualifications. You will have unlimited logins and so that you can involve your hiring managers in the process at no additional cost to you. BACKGROUND CHECKS By using ApplicantPro's background checks, you stand the best chance of hiring a clean candidate because we use the instant criminal multi-state database search and the country criminal records search. Affordable criminal, drug testing, verifications, even DOT employee checks are available through ApplicantPro! ASSESSMENTS ApplicantPro assessments were created to help your organization easily identify the candidates that are the best fit. Our pre-employment assessments are simple and customizable. Whether you need behavioral tests, cognitive tests, skill tests, or a combination of them all, our integrations can be modified to fit your hiring needs. ONBOARDING Onboarding includes not only performance aspects of their job, but legal paperwork, and the attitude of an organization as well. In ApplicantPro's effort to provide quality hiring software, we have teamed up with amazing partners that offer integrated onboarding solutions to our clients. To learn more about Applicant Pro's Hiring Solutions, visit our website www.applicantpro.com.

ApplicantPro Details

Hiring Software & Applicant Tracking Software

JobMatch, LLC
Eagle Mountain, UT

ApplicantPro Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ApplicantPro community
Have you used ApplicantPro before?

ApplicantPro Reviews

Showing 79 ApplicantPro reviews
Already have ApplicantPro?
Vice President of Human Resources Administration
Human Resources Recruiting Specialist
What do you like best?

the ease of use and navigation. user friendly and really cuts my search time down . Texting to candidates is a great added feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cant really think of any other than from time to time will kick you out and have to log back in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

allows me to text candidates in real time and saves time in job posting and searching Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Very easy to learn and use. Also enjoy that their is reps available to assist whenever needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently there is nothing that I dislike. However, a suggestion would be able to PDF the information in dashboard, better reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Insure that you use their representatives when you need assistance! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting and making it easier to track applicants throughout the recruiting process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment and Training Specialist
What do you like best?

This ATS is VERY user friendly! It works as it should and is very easy to navigate as an admin as well as a candidate. The job requisition dashboard has helped streamline our processes. The Outlook Calendar sync has been very helpful for our talent acquisition team in scheduling candidates for high volume positions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It still feels like it's missing some functionality, but we know in speaking with the Customer Service team that updates are consistently rolled out. The user center is a bit confusing with the different roles and access rights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A robust ATS that does a great job linking with Hireforms to on board our employees. It's helped us with some of the administrative work on the back end that we were spending too much time on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Generalist
Environmental Services
What do you like best?

I love that it's so easy to post jobs to so many different platforms directly from one ATS, and that all my applicants and their information reside in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it opens so many windows as I'm working through it (Chrome). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a cost-effective way to keep all applicants in one place to comply with AAP and OFCCP regulations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm posting in several different sites at the same time, without having to do it over and over. I can also integrate with my state's employment site and redirect applicants to ApplicantPro to complete their applications, so I'm not searching all the websites for all these applicants that I then have to enter into a database. The time saved is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources
What do you like best?

ApplicantPro has been a big help in organizing our applicant flow and making sure applicants are not slipping through the cracks like they did when we only accepted paper applications. The status of applications alone has helped those in the selection process know exactly where applicants are in the process with a quick look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one think that I think can really be improved upon is making the program more mobile friendly for the administrative end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ApplicantPro has helped us increased our efficiency by taking out redundant data entry into excel spreadsheets. It has improved the organization of of applicants and allowed us to communicate better with applicants through the email and texting within the program its self. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The profile for each applicant and being able to put notes on their pages for others to review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you open an applicant and it opens in a new tab and you have to close the tab to go back to the applicant list instead of loading in the same tab and being able to utilize the 'back' button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use, would recommend to others that may be considering opting for this option. Helps keep track of applicants and where along the hiring process they are. I like that each applicant has their own page where you can find all the information you need like background checks, references, resumes, additional questions like rate of pay and willingness to work in various conditions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Processing applicants at a quicker pace and being more organized about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It can be personalized to meet the organization's needs. Job Postings are distributed across ample platforms, with additional features to upgrade postings on the sites that drive the most for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sub-administrators do not have priveleges to add new users and must go through main administrator, slowing workflow. Utilized the Onboarding function for testing and found it to be tedious and difficult for candidates. There did not seem to be enough cues to guide applicants through the process of completing forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reasonably priced solution that can be integrated quickly and adapted to meet the needs of your organization/industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication challenges and "phone tag" are a thing of the past, with email and text messaging. This is also a valuable tool to send reminders for upcoming interviews or communicate next steps in the process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

I like that you all continual try to make improvements. I like that I can send a chat with a question and I get a fast and friendly response. I also really like the ability to text! You all make is super easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say a "wish" item not necessarily a dislike would be a place to put potential candidates that we know of in the community, but haven't actually applied would be nice. The drug screen/background check options could be easier. I looked at them one time and they seemed overly complicated and took control away from us as administrators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was not here when this was implemented so I am not sure on the next section! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting the word out about our openings to a wide range of people, sharing applicants with managers, and tracking hiring trends, and compliance. Also it logs me out too quickly especially if I have multiple screens, one will time out and I will lose everything I am working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

ApplicantPro helps me to keep job candidates organized and helps me to easily post jobs to multiple sites. Saving job templates makes it really easy for me to posts the jobs that I need to, quickly. As far as I have seen, there is not a limit to how many job you can post and I find that very helpful as we have to list the same job for multiple locations, because we work in multiple states. I also like that I often receive emails from the company that have helpful tips and videos that increase my productivity within my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside is that I haven't yet figured out all that is can do for our company, because there are so many features that it takes a while to really dive into it all. I feel like I could be doing more with the website, but just don't have time to look into all of the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding qualified candidates quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Easy user interface

Customizable

Lots of integration options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be more robust. Custom reports should be one click after being saved, without having to filter through everything each time.

It would also be great to be able to track some of their custom features a little better. For example, our manager will flag some applications that they would like to stay close to in the recruiting process. They only see updates on these candidates if an action is taken. It would be nice to be able to run a report showing all candidates that are being followed as an extra precaution so nothing is missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Applicant pro solves many problems both internally and externally. We are seeing increased efficiency and communication throughout our recruiting process at a lower cost than our prior outdated system. The mobile experience for our candidates had drastically improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is, and the fact that it posts to multiple job sites with just one click! Also the chat feature is amazing for quick tech support or questions you may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that you don't have the capability to change your main application set up yourself. But that being said, the tech support and account managers help instantly with any changes we need to make. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Book a Demo, you will love the features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy system to navigate, love the customization aspect with the job specific questions you can add for each posting. I also love the message feature, that you can text and email applicants with the already configured templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR and IT Recruiting Specialist
What do you like best?

I love that I am able to post to multiple jobs sits with just click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like having to customized questions for each job. Its a nice feature to have but it would be great to "standard" question for a variety of pre-listed job/job titles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using applicant has eliminated the need to download and or save an applicants resume in order to makes notes or put them into a certain category Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

ApplicantPro is a central location where HR can keep and track applications that also allows us to give managers access to review and comment on applicants - this platform is a cost effective way to manage and track our hiring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like some of the functionality. If you go to look at a specific job and move around in that space a bit you end up back in the all applicant list. I wish there was a easier way to hold jobs under specific spaces and then move around in only that space. Also, I am not sure there is a place where applicants can list other people they feel would be a good fit for the agency to which they are applying - this feature, if it could be queried, would allow us to collect passive candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As our agency grows and our managers are more out and about in the world, ApplicantPro is an easy to access resource for them to review potential applicants for their open positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition Partner
Human Resources
What do you like best?

ApplicantPro is great for a small business that is looking to expand their recruiting process. It's very affordable and has some great features like being able to push a req out to several job boards at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user functionality is sometimes lacking, especially as you get busier. For instance, there is no scheduling assistant which would be a huge time saver, and the system is not a CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has a centralized area where all the jobs can be seen. It has helped us track applicants better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Specialist
What do you like best?

I love having the support team there to answer all my questions in a timely matter and help optimize our company's application process. The system has tons of different options to help us specifically cater to how we want our application set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth considering due to its low price and high customization! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have seen a big increase in our qualified applications! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting Coordinator
Human Resources
What do you like best?

I like that I can instant message someone from the team to get help when needed. They usually reply quickly and help me resolve my issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to easily see disqualified candidates for job postings as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used multiple ATS and it's easy to navigate/toggle through candidates. I would suggest it to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No current problems. I like ApplicantPro because I can easily track my requisitions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Generalist
What do you like best?

The simplicity of its design. I'm managing job postings for 58 locations across 8 states and it honestly only takes me a few minutes to post several jobs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the service is simple, which is a bonus, it isn't always intuitive and user friendly. Some of the functionality of ApplicantPro is not easily understood or explained at the get-go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned above, ApplicantPro is awesome at helping me reach a large quantity of candidates in a relatively short amount of time. As our business grows, your recruiting efforts are able to grow with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The ability to easily communicate with the applicant and the preset email forms that can be quickly sent out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Applicants are confused with how to get started/complete the application, on-boarding process. I have had to manually add many candidates and then they are still having difficulties completing the initial steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Challenging when there are several hiring managers looking at the same candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm having to help applicants through the application process...not a benefit. I have to wait until steps are completed before I can move forward with a new applicant. I can't bring in an applicant and have them complete everything that I know needs to be completed in a timely fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Manager
What do you like best?

Customization, tracking for Affirmative Action Plans Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real downsides. Occasionally there is a bit of a wait for the live Chat but I've always gotten resolution to problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would totally recommend this solution. I heard about it at the SHRM conference many years ago and it was from an individual from a government entity who gave a very positive review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can't imagine tracking applicants by hand or with a clunky system. Everything seems to flow through smoothly for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The user interface is laid out in a simple-to-use manner - I think most users will feel right at home with this ATS within a day or so! Many things are customizable, and when I contact support to ask if something can be done even if the answer is not quite they are quick to provide suggestions or alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting can seem a little clunky or convoluted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We recently used ApplicantPro's job ad rewrite service for several of our positions and they did an absolutely fabulous job (shout out to Shie Estrada!) I feel like the quality of our applicant flow has definitely improved since we implemented the new templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I love the fact that applicants are so easy to organize and keep track of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that we cannot send the applicants drug screen vouchers...at least not that I know of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the investment! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping applicants organized into stages of the onboarding process from having called them for an interview all the way to the hiring. Offer letters are great as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Human Resources
What do you like best?

The ease of use from advertising an available position to scheduling, interviewing and being able to quickly on-board candidates with no paper. The professional branding throughout the hiring process that creates a smooth transition for both employer and candidate to employee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not applicable. i have not experienced any challenges or dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used multiple other solutions and find the ease of use and the excellent customer service leads me back to applicant pro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to spend a significant amount of time, responding to candidates to having to prepare new hire packets for all employees in a high turnover business. Applicant Pro has saved our organization numerous hours for all involved in the hiring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I like that you can track and make notes on every application and quickly see what stage each applicant is in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the resumes have formatting issues and it takes too many steps to download a resume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is the best hiring software I have used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Manager
What do you like best?

I like the flexibility in posting the positions. I can pick and choose which positions I want to pay for an extra "boost". Most of the time I get plenty of candidates without paying any extra. It's very economical. The custom screening questions are also great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I didn't have to download and then upload the application and background screen into our HRIS system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes it easy to collaborate with department managers when filling position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.