Zenoti

3.6

Zenoti is a cloud-based business software for spas, salons and medi-spas that alloes to manage all aspects of business from managing appointment book, billing through a POS, CRM, employee schedules and payroll, inventory, running marketing promotions, enabling online booking and online sales.

Work for Zenoti?

Learning about Zenoti?

Zenoti Reviews

Ask Zenoti a Question
Showing 15 Zenoti reviews
Zenoti review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Product is an A, great right out of the box; but their Support is A++."

What do you like best?

Honestly, coming from 2 other software solutions in other salons, Zenoti has all the things you would expect and some great features you maybe didn't know you needed. But better than anything else, from the salon management side of things, is their insane level of support! Regardless of which SaaS one chooses, there will always be hiccups or struggles or confusion, but the folks at ZENOTI have been so great at walking us thru and solving any issue we have had - in minutes or hours, not days or weeks like the other guys.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside is, seemingly, that the software was originally developed for overseas use and proof on concept and flow are set up in a way that is not 100% intuitive for a U.S. based salon. HOWEVER, once you understand some of the terms and "lingo" it makes sense - and they're so easy to work with and helpful, that this learning curve is overcome very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Small learning curve, but once you "get it" it is great and their support team is first class.

We wanted an easy and efficient total-salon solution - everything from inventory and sales to services and scheduling. ZENOTI has been easy for our team to learn and has consistently worked to make upgrades to the product so it is always getting better!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zenoti
Zenoti review by Justine C.
Justine C.

"Zenoti User experience"

What do you like best?

The customer service experience is always pleasant, and fast. Fast response time so we don't have to keep our customers waiting long

What do you dislike?

Too many steps to check out products and close payments, having to select a printer every time you're printing a receipt, it should just print automatically when you select cc complete or close. Have to exit these screens twice, makes the process a lot slower, the customer always notices this.

Able to track progress easily

What Spa Management solution do you use?

"Love it. "

What do you like best?

I like the zenoti support in the bottom right corner the best. Makes things very easy!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how you have to go all the way into someone file to see how many prepaids and/or elevations they have on file.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Makes things run smoothly in a busy environment with booking and checking out guest!

We haven't solved any problems other than not having to call every guest for confirmations because we have text confirmations for most guest!!

Zenoti review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

"Zenoti "

What do you like best?

The awesome thing about Zenoti is that you have a customer service representative a few clicks away. The program is easy to use but if you do have an issue someone on the zenoti team will help via instant messaging. They are always friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this program. Every thing is organized and easy to use.

I like how intuitive everything is when using Zenoti. When you are looking to find something for a client I never have any problems finding what I need.

Zenoti review by User

"We used to use a scheduling service called INET and Zenoti has simplified our day to day."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of learning/teaching the software. Scheduling appointments as well as tracking data has never been easier

What do you dislike?

No major complaints other than it glitching here and there and having weird issues with a easy but not obvious fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would defiantly recommend, especially to med spas & salons!

It has made tracking appointments and information a lot more accessible than our previous system.

Zenoti review by Kendra P.
Kendra P.

"Decent Program"

What do you like best?

That i can be viewed from a computer or a phone

What do you dislike?

That some of the features are more difficult to use when used from a phone

Scheduling

Zenoti review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Not likely to recommend "

What do you like best?

Honestly nothing. I’ve used other software that was older and had better functionality

What do you dislike?

The software can be more user friendly and the support staff can be more accommodating

I feel as if Zenoti is a good program but could be faster and more user friendly and quicker with operational functions

"Zenoti"

What do you like best?

the ability to ask questions to live customer service, ease of checkout

What do you dislike?

it's a fairly new software to me, and I am still unfamiliar with everything. payroll processing reports are difficult to find/utilize

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is ideal for the spa industry. I am fairly computer savvy, therefore I found Millennium fairly easy to use but my employees struggled with is daily. Zenoti is much easier to utilize and navigate. My employees already feel comfortable using it and it has been less that a week since we started.

organizing clients history, usage, payments.

Zenoti review by Leanne G.
Leanne G.

"Professional expierence"

What do you like best?

always someone available to help when you have an issue

What do you dislike?

that they can never really provide a lot of solutions and we are mainly instructed to contact corp

managing reports. how easy zenoti makes it to look up specific information

Zenoti review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Zenoti"

What do you like best?

easy to make an appt for patients and prepare the employment schedule

What do you dislike?

There are glitches in our account and many times our customer support person is unhelpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

not very pleased with this product thus far

Making it easy to make a schedule of appointments with an organized view. It’s nice to have it readily available on their app when I’m not at work

Zenoti review by Administrator

"The least user friendly POS/booking platform I've encountered"

What do you like best?

Excellent client retention notes, client history.

What do you dislike?

Constant glitches, inability to use POS without entering very specific client data, terribly time consuming with regards to booking multiple clients at one time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend looking for another booking platform and avoiding Zenoti if at all possible.

Appointment booking for health/beauty chain, point of sale.

Zenoti review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"THE ABSOLUTE WORST POS/Booking Software"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. There is nothing I like about Zenoti.

What do you dislike?

Constant glitches, nonsensical requirements, zero customer support. If you have a choice, please steer clear of Zenoti. Be afraid, be very afraid. Zenoti is THE ABSOLUTE WORST POS/Booking software I have ever used during twenty years in this industry.

None whatsoever.

Zenoti review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see my appointments on my phone before I get to work.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that once an appointment is cashed out, you're still unable to move it.

It's easier to move appointments, easier to see what I have each day, and doesn't crash as much.

Zenoti review by Administrator

"Everything has been great!"

What do you like best?

How easy it has been to learn, the help with the live zenoti support!

What do you dislike?

Can’t move appointments sometimes, can’t check prepaids easily.

Scheduling appointments, payrol, reports

"Zenoti oh Zenoti"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the quick and easy access to help and assistance when needed.

What do you dislike?

Constant updates but thats also a good thing.

Mass Bookings.

Learning about Zenoti?

* We monitor all Zenoti reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.