Visitor Queue Reviews & Product Details

Visitor Queue Overview

What is Visitor Queue?

Visitor Queue is an advanced B2B (a business that sells to other businesses) lead generation software that identifies the name, contact details and user data of the businesses that visit your website. Gone are the days of cold calling and guessing, we feed your sales team hot leads that have already shown an interest in your products and/or services. With 98% of website visitors disappearing from your website without a trace, isn’t it time you found out who they were?

Visitor Queue Details

Visitor Queue is a B2B lead generation software designed to identify the name, contact details and user data of the businesses that visit a website.

Visitor Queue
2018
London, Canada

Visitor Queue Screenshots

Visitor Queue Reviews

Showing 120 Visitor Queue reviews
Already have Visitor Queue?
EC
What do you like best?

For anonymous site visitors, VisitorQueue can usually identify the companies, universities or domains they are associated with (but for privacy reasons they cannot identify the person visiting). It was quite easy to install, and easy to use. Their pricing is upfront and transparent, unlike some of their competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice of they could identify the actual person visiting, but I understand why they cannot. I wish the data could be available "in real time" during a visitor's session, but at present there is a 15-minute lag before the data is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For us, it was important to separate our commercial versus academic visitors; VisitorQueue's "hiding" and "filtering" features made this possible. The data from VisitorQueue has given us a new and much more accurate view of the behavior of our higher-value business visitors, undistorted by large numbers of academic visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead for the US - Business & Sales Development
What do you like best?

Often companies come to the website but don't fill out a form. This product allows you to know which companies are visiting, but not the actual person. It helps us to know if our marketing campaigns are working, and which blogs and materials are getting the most traction by industry and individual companies. I have used other products like this, but this is the best in its class that I have used so far. It has an easy to use interface, and just simply gives me the information I need in a simple to read format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For security reasons, I understand they can't tell you exactly who visited. I understand and respect why they can't. I prefer to use it as an advantage. If I can't know exactly the person, I just know XYZ company is looking for information on A, then I know that might be a concern to company XYZ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have no problems with this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

I can filter out visits from other countries which won't count against our number of hits, saving money. I can group visits by industry and auto forward to specific employees for follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I see a fair number of isp hits, which can be filtered out, but it leaves me wondering who actually visited. This is one area that lead forensics probably has done a better job of, but I'll take the 90% savings instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the onboarding zoom meeting after you subscribe. The representative was very helpful in showing me some tips/tricks that were not immediately apparent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it to reach out to potential customers, as well as customers who we haven't done business with in a while who happen to visit our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use, the cost per lead can't be beaten, and their customer service is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far we haven't found anything we dislike but we just started 2 weeks ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to track website visits in real time so we don't miss any hot leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Company info about visitors, company size and info specific to path. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only catches about 25% of our visitors and the list of possible individual contacts can be very long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We understand how we get visitors, what they do on the site but now we know who they are which is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CO
What do you like best?

I like that it was really easy to follow the instructions to install the code through Google Tag Manager. I'm not a developer or anything and I was able to do it.

I also think the interface is very clean and easy to use. My clients who are not that tech savvy were able to navigate it quite easily.

Lastly, I like that pricing is upfront and transparent. I am also trialing a competitor and they are not giving me the price upfront. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I integrated VisitorQueue with Slack. I have three companies that I'm using it with and it doesn't give you the capability of sending leads for a specific company into a specific Slack channel. They are all grouped in one. That's not very helpful if you would like to separate leads by company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to know which companies are not contacting us! This will make our marketing budget go much farther. Especially in this economy, it's important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The daily emails are helpful.

Time spent on page and pages viewed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing precisely who was viewing page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to know who viewed our page so we can reach out to them.

Good to identify companies that express an interest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The pricing makes it a good alternative to higher price high pressure sold products. Their data is ok but not as accurate. Another plus is a free trial and easy setup. The trial will let you see if you have enough identified traffic to make it worth buying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They didn’t get all of the same visitors as lead feeder but in a head to head on the low cost options they ranked fairly well.

I didn’t see a native CRM integration for zoho Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the price it’s worth taking a look at the free trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They are a good beacon on top of SalesIQ to see prospects that went to our site directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand & Global Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Unlike other tracking tools that our marketing and sales teams have tried, Visitor Queue left out misidentified leads (ISPs for example). This made the dashboard easy to navigate without combing through irrelevant leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Had a hard time finding ways to download the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our marketing and sales teams are looking to identify anonymous website visitors and where they may be coming from. Visitor Queue hits that mark. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Clear overview, relevant data on the dashboard (website visits, source, time spend, page views etc).

Nice that you can filter on the website visitors, company, contacts and notes so you won’t see everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

to view detailed results on the visitor you have to click extra. If you click on a certain website visitor, you'll see extra information instead of having that on your overview.

Enough info (time spent on page, page view and source), too bad the url’s of page visited aren’t hyperlinked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keep track of who (potential prospects) are visiting your website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Good daily feedback with daily emails directly in your inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see the product have a better use for businesses geared toward consumers, but excellent for B2B use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most useful for B2B business as it’s designed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being in a new market, gathering market information and new contacts is imperative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Account Executive
What do you like best?

It's nice to have a solid list of leads to provide to clients instead of just analyzing their analytics to see which cities pop up. The customer service has also been nice and responsive according to my colleague who helps us set up the accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It appears the lists are based on the most recent visit from a lead, but I don't see an option to sort by "most leads visiting from a company" or "Most time spent by a company" overall. Someone could spend 15 minutes visiting a client site, but then return the next day and only spend 20 seconds. This program would only register the most recent visit of 20 seconds, so having the aggregate data might be helpful. There was an issue with location accuracy, but I believe it has been resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before we were guessing which companies were eyeing our client for investment based on location in Google Analytics, but now we can search VisitorQueue and pair that data with the location data to confirm whether companies are actually visiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Digital
What do you like best?

Visitor Queue provides fantastic results for an affordable price. We recently signed into a subscription with them after using their trial. Fantastic service and very happy with the outcome and information available to us via their platform.

Can see us using Visitor Queue for a long period of time now, the entire office is blown away by the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Visitor Queue's system at times can be a little 'ugly', although this isn't a main problem, it's definitely something that we have noticed. I'm sure the staff will take these comments on board and look to increase the beauty of the website in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visitor Queue makes it very easy to get setup. I'd consider speaking to support first to let them understand your needs in order to get setup for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to know what customers are viewing our website daily, and Visitor Queue allowed us to find out this information incredibly easy. We do interior design for commercial offices, so for us it's vitally important to understand and know who is viewing our website, and who isn't; this is where Visitor Queue has definitely helped us with our search for leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

Easy Interface for anyone in the company to navigate the platform. It has different sorting capabilities inside the platform which is great for different users. Not much training required to users because of the eas of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If a visitor visited only one page but did it multiple times that day, it can still gives a pageview number of higher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying companies to target. For sales to be able to see if a company visited our site after they sent them information or a phone call. Also we can see which types of companies are coming into which pages on our website to help content creation moving forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Specialist
Media Production
What do you like best?

Visitor Queue is an affordable platform for identifying companies through site traffic. The plans are subscription based with no contract, and the platform provides additional lead information such as key contacts. They integrate with LinkedIn which is an important part of our B2B marketing strategy. The software is continually improving with new features being added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are recommending Visitor Queue to our clients and have found that we cannot create a user with the same e-mail address across the multiple accounts. This requires us to have to use a new e-mail address for each client account when creating a general user for our company to view their Visitor Queue leads and pull reports for campaign strategy/reporting. It would be easier if a user could be added across multiple accounts and the user could select which account they want to view when logged into the platform. I have this functionality when using platforms like Google Analytics or Facebook Ads Manager, so I expected it to already be a part of the Visitor Queue platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visitor Queue integrates with your website's Google Analytics. Make sure you have a general e-mail with admin access to your Google Analytics account that you can create a general admin user with when setting up the account. This makes the set-up process easier, and you can create other users with e-mail addresses of your choice later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use website company leads to develop B2B strategy and drive business development. ABM platforms like Terminus or IP identification platforms like Kickfire required contract negotiations and contract renewals to use. These platforms are, also, more expensive and didn't show the same value for our marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great way to see who's spending time, and how much time, on your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could see the specific individuals and their names that are looking at your website, but I understand the privacy laws in place probably prevent that from being a feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We at least know when someone at one of our prospects company's looked at the site, which shows interest and intrigue. Can see how long they spent there, so I have some ammo to say to them (why else would someone spend so much time on a website?). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr.Manager, Marketing
What do you like best?

You can view the list of unknown website visitors on a daily basis along with details on where they visited on your website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User Interface is good but can be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large visitor base on our website and we wanted to identify who they are . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Visitor Queue was simple to set up, and immediately gave us quick insight into the data we were looking for. Also one of the more affordable options we were looking for, and has all of the integrations we needed (in our case GA and LinkedIn) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not to much to report right now, a lead-scoring feature could be nice. Aside from that has everything we were looking for! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For ease of use and wide integration, would recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easier lead organization, lead management. Helping us understand more about our customers and where they come from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Visitor Queue has been a great source for us. We use it to follow up on companies that have hit our site but haven't taken action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I would l like to see perhaps better integration with Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for generating leads. not everyone who goes to a website takes action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding leads to follow up on, people who havent taken action Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Insight into who is visiting, along with the price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any problems with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to install and easy to interpretate the data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insight into who is visiting our sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development
What do you like best?

Clean UI and customizations with respect to individual filtered reports are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback is the lack of visitor distinction by state. With only cities being provided for location, it is a big minus since we aren't able to sort and filter by states.

Also revenue of the organization of the visiting lead isn't provided. Would be a big help in targeting specific accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an easy to use and monitor tool, VQ is great. Lacks certain functionalities but they are moving in the right direction and would probably fill up the gaps in the upcoming updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Immediate addressal of visitors. Instant reachout helps while the visitor's memory is fresh. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Ease of using the interface & clear layout Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really! May be the colour scheme is a bit old school and not too newage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During COVID times, as people connect from home, I see that there were many company names that were basically Internet service providers. Benefits were around unraveling the type of companies that we received our prospects from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Communities Manager
What do you like best?

VisitorQueue gave us an excellent number of leads with very minimal setup. All they needed was the Google Analytics ID and we were immediately on board! Results immediately showed up and exploring its dashboard was just a matter of getting familiar with its various powerful features. We knew when the lead visited, where they came from, how many pages were viewed, how long they were in our site and a lot more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything to complain about yet. Probably a Lead Scoring feature? So far, I base my scores on how many times the company visited our website and the time they spent there--which is good enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want value for money, VisitorQueue should be your first choice. It's easy to use, has great support, and meets basic requirements of website visitor identification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying companies that visit our website and knowing which pages in our website are a hit with them. This helps us target our potential clients in a more personal way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Has good integration with other products. Interface is clean and modern. Reporting is decent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This product seems to correlate much less visits than other products. There are far fewer leads, and many missed opportunities when we compared it against three other products. However, this product is much cheaper than others- so may be why. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking for great ways to followup on website traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Director
What do you like best?

Data around the leads that have visited site. Seeing their level of engagement by number of pages viewed, as well as the time spent on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more visitors pulled. But aside from that, love the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better engagement with leads that have visited our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Visitor Queue?