Seismic

Seismic

Seismic’s leading sales enablement solution allows marketing teams to personalize content at scale and equips large sales teams with the right content for every interaction, dramatically improving time spent selling and win rates.

Work for Seismic?

Learning about Seismic?

Seismic Reviews

Ask Seismic a Question
Showing 224 Seismic reviews
Steve K.

"Seismic Lives With Our Sales Team"

What do you like best?

1. Seismic's integration into Outlook, Salesforce and the App makes it easy for the sales team to get what they want, when they want it, and where they want it!

2. Notifications for the sales team to stay informed in the field.

3. Search functionality has received great feedback from the sales team on how quickly they find what they need.

4. Great customer service team and integration team that helped us move over from another provider with ease.

5. Tracking how the customer is interacting with content we are sending.

What do you dislike?

Question and Answer forum would help keep log of questions from the team. We have worked with Seismic to create our own version of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research on how your sales team is interacting with content and how they would typically look for what they need.

Understand how you will measure success.

Make sure the software you choose has an amazing service and support team to help you maximize the use of the software.

We are providing content to a sales person based on what they are selling, where they are in the selling cycle and who they are selling to. This has helped our sales team focus on what the customer really wants and to address how our product fits their needs above and beyond the competition.

Our sales team spends less time researching information on a product or tying to find the right content, and spending more time selling and closing deals.

Our new hires have been able to learn on their own with the online content such as videos and other learning guides.

We in Sales Operations have been able to learn what the sales team is using, how they are using it, when they are using it, and how to better serve their needs.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Seismic
Rishi S.

"Great Platform that can help BOTH Sales and Marketing"

What do you like best?

1. SFDC integration that is pretty seamless and can also be used at the object level

2. LiveForms and LiveDocs that simplify redundant activities like building intro sales pitch ppt decks that are personalized for customer

3. Simple interface for admins to maintain a clean user experience and content portal

4. Generous amounts of content security options based on indiv users and groups

What do you dislike?

The SFDC related functionality could be improved a little more to help larger enterprise use cases around Workspace.

Problems we solved:

1. Get content/collateral to the right end users at the right time and in the right location.

2. Make it easier for end users to find content and deliver it to internal/external users

3. Make content "smart"

Benefits:

1. end users spending less time searching for content; content is finding THEM

2. usage analytics and views helped us ensure what content is relevant, needs updating, or needs archiving

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

James C.

"Our sales team has upgraded to 2.0!"

What do you like best?

Our sellers and customer facing teams have a single source content repository and tracking tool. It has easy integration with Salesforce.com and our Office 365 applications including outlook. Our sales team sends collateral directly from the web application or from the plugin in outlook. We use NewsCenter to keep everyone updated on product launches, market, and company updates. Tool is very easy to use and most regular web users are able to pick up the navigation easily.

What do you dislike?

My praises greatly outnumber my complaints. Two minor complaints I have are you can't retract a livesend link once it is sent and you can't have an asset name that differs from the file name.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every sales enablement tool has different features to set them apart. When evaluating all tools, Seismic was the most robust for our needs in content creation, workflow, and versioning. We don't have a need for coaching and asset which is what some of the other competitors have.

Seismic is helping our sales team easily find content through taxonomy hierarchy and a powerful search. The mobile app allows our people to send content while they are traveling and keep a lifeline to the company. The biggest pain point solved is standardization of customer presentations through LiveDocs.

Matt P.

"Everything you wanted to do for the last 20 years, in one simple tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, even simpler for your sales team to use - no matter where they are in the world, on desktop, on mobile, on tablet, it doesn't matter - quick and easy access to the latest content.

Removes the excuses of not using the right content or format - makes our teams more professional in every engagement with our customers

What do you dislike?

that it took so long to find this tool and get it implemented

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Engage and be open with what you are looking to achieve - the capabilities are extensive

Consistency of messaging, content use, format, data access - all the standard issues faced with a global sales team operating in different timezones. Seismic ensures that everyone has access to the latest, most up to date content and that our corporate marketing messages are retained - improving every step of the engagement process for our users

Andrea B.

"The Sales Enablement Tool I dreamed about 10 years ago"

What do you like best?

I like being able to easily filter and search for specific content based on on multiple variables, so that I can provide the best information to my prospects. Before Seismic, it was difficult to locate specific information, so I'd save it on my desktop, only to find I was sending outdated information. Seismic is smart and helps me be efficient while allowing me to access all of the great content our marketing department produces. Also, it's great to be able to see when my prospects access the content, because it allows me to give them priority.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. I think it's a game changer for helping me to be a better rep, because it makes it easy to add value to my communications with my prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to dive in and use it. Very intuitive. I am excited to learn about more of the available functions and benefits. It's great to be able to know when someone is actually downloading and viewing content you send, so that you can prioritize follow up with the prospects who do. Take advantage the different ways to produce content

Save time finding appropriate content, and getter insights and results, because I can see if prospects are viewoint the content.

Daniel G.

"Seismic is the only way to go!"

What do you like best?

I've been very impressed with Seismic from not only a platform and functionality perspective for our sellers. But their support and services have been more than supportive if and when any issue arises. I've worked with vendors for different kinds of other needs we have outside of sales enablement and frankly its always a pain compared to how easy and helpful the Seismic team is. Often an account rep is always trying to sell you something or pull you to use the tool in a way that doesn't fit your needs but not Seismic. The support and services are supper. Their platform is powerful, it integrates perfectly with our Salesforce and the analytics empower your product marketing team to put facts behind our actions and support our efforts with what is being used. Sellers also love the LiveSend capabilities and we have even expanded Seismic to other geographies outside of North America to replicate success.

What do you dislike?

An issue is that you will have to train your sellers to use it. While it is very easy and anyone who uses email or Facebook should be able to figure it out, some sellers are not tech savvy. I would like to see seismic have more tools to help us improve seller adoption. Our adoption is above industry average for a company of our size but still there are technology lagers even in the sales organizations of a software company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a plan and be patient

We have had Seismic improve our seller usage of content and we have seen customers engage better with the content we work so hard to create.

Andrew W.

"A fantastic user-friendly sales enablement solution!"

What do you like best?

The usability across the platform from an end user and an administrator. Customized materials and presentations can be created in a matter of minutes and deployed to all users.

What do you dislike?

There are very few limitations and the Seismic team is very open to end-user suggestions as future enhancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to users of the system, Admins in particular. The system is very user friendly and the fact that customized materials can be generated on-site is a huge market changer.

We now have the ability to provide our distribution channels with current customizable marketing material that normally would have to be created by our design teams. The biggest benefits that we have realized is less workload on our design team to create customized materials (as well as a much faster turnaround time when the material is created in Seismic) and confidence from our distribution team that they are getting the most up-to-date material.

Matthew M.

"Extremely Organized and Easily Digestable On the Fly"

What do you like best?

Seismic makes finding the appropriate files easy due to its user-friendly interface as well as the excellent organization of the data architecture. Items are easily searchable and filters are very easy to use. Excellent UI and UX design makes seismic an easy tool to use in any sales or marketing scenario.

What do you dislike?

Have not currently found any major dislikes within Seismic. Any time there has been an issue finding a document, it is on our company end from a document production standpoint. Very happy with all features of Seismic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The more organized your company is with their data is the better, but even if you aren't, Seismic can help streamline that process so that you achieve the level of workflow and document management for sales enablement that is desired. Seismic is extremly user friendly, and the filtering and sort features help finding the right sales document at the right time an easy process.

Easily searchable and filtered information provides answers in a timely fashion when needing to gather knowledge or answer any sales questions quickly and effectively. When I need to send a customer or client information specific to their case, the filters provide easy access to that information so I can make sure the proper information is sent in a timely fashion.

Chris S.

"Best Document Repository Suite (Hub)"

What do you like best?

Navigating for documents is simplistic and modern. Competitor solutions are often clunky when it comes to search functionality. I also appreciate the News Center and how it will highlight all of the documents that have been recently published. This allows me to maintain a current and up to date knowledge around my company, from both a technical and future organization perspective.

What do you dislike?

URLs can often be cryptic for direct links to documents. This is a minor annoyance, but allowing custom URL functionality or a better default naming convention could be an answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with your team to understand its feature sets. I have used SharePoint / Confluence / GDrive and others are ok at what they can do, however Seismic is far superior in its role.

Sales enablement via best practice documents and ensuring each member of our sales organization is kept up to date.

Jeff B.

"Seismic helps me do my job better"

What do you like best?

I like how Seismic allows me to quickly identify content to send to customers and provides real time feedback on what content was relevant or interesting to the recipients. Having our company's content managed in an organized and intuitive system has absolutely saved me time throughout my workday.

What do you dislike?

This isn't a problem for me personally but I imagine that you get more out of the system if your company manages it well - which I feel like we do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We came from using an intranet system that stored all of our content to Seismic and as an end user I'm very happy that my company made this investment

having easy access to the most up to date content and resources helps me answer questions for both myself and my customers and to provide more timely follow up for my sales pursuits

John Paul C.

"Must Have For Sales!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is that you can see what the people and how long they spent on it. Depending on what you send the prospect it gives you a good idea and talk track. I love how you can put anything you want and have the ability to track it. I also like how there is different ways to get reports on what is read.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is how long it takes to actually send it out. If there was one thing I could change it would be the process of sending it out. Overall I am very happy with this sales tool and I am glad our company uses this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to see this system in action because it is been such a help with my job.

Just cleaning up the content so it is easier to find what you need to send. The benefit is knowing what to talk about based on what they spent the most time on. It helps me have better conversation with my prospects.

Robert R.

"The Click of a Button "

What do you like best?

Seismic Content allows me to send our customers in a time fashion. And it shows me what they are looking at so I know what to talk to them about.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more content and testimonials and case studies for every industry. This would allow us to connect to every industry concern on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i wish you could extended and cancelled the Seismic content days based off customers needs and wants. I also thing we should have a link to sign a customer up for a demo. This way a customer could schedule their demo time and then we could adjust our time around the customer's need to make the demo more impactful and likely to show up

I am showing companies how we can directly impact their business. The benefits I've seen it allows me to know the customer wants and allows the customer to see what we have to offer.

Jason C.

"Seismic is great!"

What do you like best?

It's not allowing me to write a review on the website for some reason, but I will glady write it to you.

I love seismic and I think it's an extremely useful resource for marketing. It allows me to track the content I am sending to prospects, and monitor the usage. This allows me a better insight into the prospects thinking, and if he's understanding what I'm sending him. Seismic has helped me countless times when generating interest for our services. This unique form of marketing has allowed us to reach new heights with out campaigns, and generating/distributing content. I highly suggest organizations to adopt seismic, and use it to their advantage in this day in age!

What do you dislike?

One issue I have had is having the e-mails come into my prospects spam folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to your advantage. In the evolution of technology, it's important to stay up to date and know what's going on.

Seismic has helped me with generating interest and being able to see how they analyze the content.

Julio L.

"Very intuitive and Helpful"

What do you like best?

The friendly and intuitive platform. It is really easy to work with Seismic to find my docs and livesend to a customer os a colleague. The internal folder is really helpful to have a quick find, when we need to send a specific material. The guided selling tool is also really important to improve the opportunity selling process

What do you dislike?

The platform can improve the menu with more information about specific searches. The livesend is an issues, due to the lack of infortion related to customer's view. When a customer clicks on the content, the livesend should send me a report with all information, but it is not accurated. Most part of the reports that I received was saying that the customer spent all time in the firts page, even if I was with this customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to implement according your audience needs. This platform is very large, so, if you don't measure your audience, you can lost the driving; Try to use the best driving related to the opportunity funnel in order to get the maximum experience in this tool.

The main problem was the distribution of non official material, according to personal records of each sales manager. Most part of the time, they just send all material regarding some specific product, no matter if it will be recommended or not. WIth Seismic, we can drive their sales process

Katie P.

"Review from Sales Enablement Program Manager"

What do you like best?

Clean look on main page. Great customer service from Seismic team.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to add documents, links, videos, etc to a single asset. For example, with a previous CMS I was able to upload a recording of a webinar and attach a powerpoint deck and FAQ so it was all included in one asset.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your team at Seismic is there to help - use them!

Prior to Seismic, reps and their teams housed their own assets in google docs and many were outdated. Now, reps get the most up-to-date material and can share directly through the LiveSend platform. LiveDoc is also a very impressive, easy to customize platform.

Lewis B.

"Excellent for Sharing Sales Content"

What do you like best?

It provides for easy storing and updating of sales content.

It is great for the Sales team to choose content and then download it or send it directly to clients from the application

It is great for the Sales enablement teams to structure and configure content for the Sales Teams

I also like that you you can see what your client/ recipient of a presentation has viewed and how much of the content they have viewed. In addition, you can see how much time someone spends on a page. You therefore know what is of most interest to them and can focus a conversation, follow up call/ email or agenda on a particular topic that you know is of interest to them.

All of the above mean that we use this as an active repository of information and that the sales teams are able to easily find the right content quickly.

Our teams do not rely on copies of sales materials on their hard drives (which means information can quickly become out dated) and this means we're able to better control the content and make sure that it is up to date.

What do you dislike?

As a sales person, the client sharing functionaility has its limits. Whilst conceptually great, not all clients prefer a link to a document rather than an attachment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Provide initial basic training to new users

Sharing the latest sales content with a wide sales team and making it easy to find

Un-attributed

"Great Experiences with Seismic!"

What do you like best?

The search functionality in Seismic is absolutely fantastic! Our sales team is actually able to find the content they are looking for and they love having it delivered directly to them within Salesforce too.

What do you dislike?

On the admin side, Seismic can be a bit more tedious to use but overall is a lot more user-friendly than our previous tool.

We used to have a hard time determining what content was actually being used by our sales team, and our sales team struggled to locate the content they actually needed. Now we can see the analytics behind what our sales team is doing with the content we post, and the sales team is able to search for the content they need most. We're also able to involve our subject matter experts more because it is so easy for them to interact with our sales team directly from Seismic.

Brennan W.

"Seismic is AWESOME for organizing coll"

What do you like best?

The best part of Seismic is the ability to apply many different filters in order to find the exact content that I'm looking for. I can filter by content type, or by industry, or by product, etc. I use the filtering every time that I need to find collateral or content that my company has produced.

What do you dislike?

This is a weird complain, but the only thing I don't like is the URL to access Seismic. In order to access it, I have to type in my own company.seismic.com. I wish that the URL were the reverse: seismic.company.com. That would be easier for me to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it. As a salesman/end user, it has made my job much easier.

Our internally created content was spread all over the place. There was no central location for it, and it certainly couldn't be searched or filtered. It was a nightmare. Every person had different content/collateral on their own person hard drive which is terrible practice. Now I know exactly where to go for content produced by my company and amidst the hundreds of pieces of media and content we've created, I can find what I'm looking for very fast.

Jamie C.

"Seismic Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to gain deeper analytics in how content is performing, how often content is used / viewed by customers, and the potential for predicative content within sales opportunities

What do you dislike?

I dislike how content is uploaded / managed. It's a bit clunky and from an administrator's perspective, difficult to use. There are great tools like LiveDocs, but the learning curve around building a simple LiveDoc (let alone complex) is quite high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you know the IT requirements on YOUR end to activate all of the great benefits they tout. We stumbled quite a bit in implementation because our company's IT structure didn't lend well to the Seismic platform integration.

Sales can no longer say they cannot find content when it's served up to them while in an opportunity. This has reduced the number of "where can I find X?" calls, has reduced sales time spent looking for content (or ultimately sending the wrong content), and has helped us fine tune the content we're developing (we can now see what's working, what's not).

Jeffrey G.

"Seismic has been a great tool to gain a deeper insight into our prospects"

What do you like best?

Seismic sends me a summary report of what my prospects have specifically viewed out of the content I emailed over to them, as well as how long they've spent reviewing that specific content. This is a valuable resource that allows me to see what my prospects concerns are without them having to tell me and where I should put additional focus during the sales process.

What do you dislike?

The layout and appearance of the email looks a little impersonal, almost as if an automated system is sending it out instead of myself. To view the content you must also click a link located within the email instead of viewing the attachments right from the message as you would with a normal email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. I am not familiar with similar software but so far Seismic has been a game changer in my sales process.

When communicating with a prospect there is only so much insight you can gain on their concerns and key interests in order to logically explain why your product is the right solution for their problems, and can provide value to them. Seismic allows us to send our prospects a variety of information from our company content bank and then see how they reviewed this information. For example, a prospect might spend 3 minutes looking at how our system can help them cut down on operating expenses but completely skip over the overtime segment. This helps me develop a very pointed and customized sales strategy for every potential customer.

Zoltan M.

"On the go Education, and it Should Never End"

What do you like best?

The best part for me is the mobile feature to take all the lessons on the road with you. The product that I sell is highly complex and it has plenty of moving pieces that I need refreshers on. When there's something I need to cover for a prospect or client, I need to refresh the content so it's top-of-mind. The care is my sanctuary for learning, because there's not much else more productive to do while in a traffic jam.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile version had a speed-up feature where i could listen to the educational videos at 1.25x or 1.5x speed.

Even when I was an early employee (3 months within being hired) I was able to cover some database use cases we had from an expert's point of view, just because I was able to review the plan the week of and even a refresher on the road.

Megan L.

"Seismic is overall a great sales enablement tool, however there is still some room for improvement!"

What do you like best?

Seismic is very intuitive. I really like that the landing page/DocCenter is easy to navigate. I also really like the LiveSend function. It's a great way to track engagement!

What do you dislike?

I have received feedback from majority of our users that the new case study filtering system currently in place is not as useful as the old one. Not sure why this was changed, but we would love to see the old case study filtering system back in place!

We've come to realize that tracking engagement is important so that we can see what content is resonating with our recipients and adjust our content as needed.

Desmond U.

"Not a great experience"

What do you like best?

Finding documents can be tough. It's nice that everything is web-based. So I can access it anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Seismic does have a nice look to it. But the searching capabilities and trying to navigate and find documents that I'm looking for is very hard to do. Sometimes when I FIND what I'm looking for, the links and documents don't work or don't load. I'm not sure if that's the people who setup our version of Seismic but it doesn't work well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good place to store documents and things that you need. But things seem so embedded, it's hard to find anything.

Having all documents/links on one website.

Ali V.

"Wonderful Partner, Wonderful People"

What do you like best?

The ease of the implementation has been key to our firm's onboarding of this solution - Seismic works with you to convert your current solution into their solution and orchestrates the entire implementation from start to finish, so your role as a project manager is somewhat minimized and limited to more oversight than details, to allow you to focus on your 'day job.'

What do you dislike?

While most builds have been totally do-able in house, as with any system, highly complex data manipulations (required for financial services companies) require SQL code. To date, customer service has been very supportive of helping us maintain and develop code for those more complex scenarios.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work on the formatting of your collateral prior to uploading - we had some corrupt files which caused soem hiccups. Additionally, our firm seems to be highly customized, which has made our implementation significantly longer. A Seismic solutions expert might be able to better guide you, but if there is an option to make 2 similar exhibits identical, it will make things easier down the road.

Automation of all collateral, including quarterly presentation decks, quarterly fact sheets and client reviews. We have already realized huge benefits in time and ease of production, as well as the accuracy of the data flowing in, as we have essentially eliminated the risk of human error in data entry.

Un-attributed

"Made my work processes much faster!"

What do you like best?

Seismic is super functional! Uploading documents is incredibly quick. I like that we also have pre-uploaded documents so for documents that are frequently used, we no longer have to upload every single time. I also really w not the LiveSend feature, it is super handy to be able to tell what recipients are focusing on when sending or content. It helps us to provide more exceptional customer service.

What do you dislike?

I will say that I don’t particularly like the fact that our documents constantly default to a PowerPoint instead of a PDF. And that any time I edit the document (after I have already converted to a PDF) it reverts back to PowerPoint meaning I have to convert it to a PDF again. A bit time consuming.

We are now more able to see exactly what recipients are focusing on. This means for the next document we send we can tailor it better to peak their interest. The LiveSend feature also allows us to avoid sending large attachments via email, which is very convenient. It’s also great to be able to save and edit documents online rather than in a computer shared drive, taking up less space.

Jarvis N.

"Seismic has changed the way I give my sales pitch"

What do you like best?

I like the live hyper links that easily accessible to whomever I'm sending the content to. The fact the I get updates on how the customer is interacting with the content I sent over is amazing. It allows me to gauge interest with having to make a phone call. This has sped up my sales operations.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the hyper links expire after a 2 week period. I'd like to see it last at least 30 days just so I'm not sending the customer too many emails. That about sums up what I don't like.

Like I stated in my initial email the seismic software has really impacted my business. Also I'm solving the lack of education in my field. The seismic presentations and the brain sharks are helping me educate my customer in exciting ways.

Adriane M.

"Seismic impact increasing at Apptio!"

What do you like best?

There is flexibility on this platform to configure the experience to specific users - Sales Development, Marketing, Field Sales, Partner Channel, Customer Success; there is use case for almost everyone throughout your organization.

What do you dislike?

This platform has a lot of functionality and with new features/enhancements being released monthly I would appreciate a more intuitive admin-user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a lot of discovery around the functionality offered on this platform - there is so much that Seismic offers. Predicative content and LiveDocs are features that show well but there is huge value in the simple things that Seismic does easily. For example, searchability and version controls. Get DocCenter up and running and you'll see quick time to value.

We initially brought in Seismic to solve a specific issue within our Sales organization. We quickly realized that the issue was not isolated to Sales and that other teams within our organization would benefit from a shared content platform and strategy. We have successfully deployed Seismic to 500+ users in our Partner Channel sales organization, integrated Seismic with Marketo to provide our Marketing team with thorough analytics, and continue to improve Sales Rep onboarding with a comprehensive content library.

Celeste W.

"Sales and Marketing Love"

What do you like best?

Sales always has access to the most up to date and current content – no matter where they are. Marketing is able to update and make sure Sales and Consulting are brand compliant. Our pitchbooks and case studies are automated through LiveDocs® technology and the Sales team is able to see what SOW's and pitch pages are resonating with leads.

What do you dislike?

Getting team members to implement has been a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The process from Seismic's side has been excellent. I would say for sales and marketing teams that are implementing - you should have a change management team leader on the internal side that can really make sure the process is deployed properly.

With LiveSend, sales knows exactly who’s reading our content and for how long. It makes them smarter in follow-up conversations and helps to drive wins.

Nat C.

"Seismic Brings Our Efficiency and Productivity to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

User interface and the platform's ability to integrate with various existing technologies and platforms that your organization is utilizing!

What do you dislike?

I wish Seismic supports more file formats in the future. I'd like to also be able to see thumbnail of excel files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your sales team will absolutely love it.

Efficiency and productivity go up with Seismic. Sales team is now able to locate sales tools within seconds. Cross-functional teams within the organization also take advantage of Seismic and really utilize WorkSpace and collaborate on projects. It's a powerful tool that enhances our efficiency at the enterprise level.

Nicole S.

"Great tool for marketing and sales"

What do you like best?

It so useful to see what marketing assets are being used by sales. This helps us gauge what is working and what isn't and readjust our approach as needed. It truly helps align sales tools with marketing tools and provides actionable insights that move our whole business forward.We now have visibility into the content leveraged in successful sales pursuits and the ability to see what key words reps are searching is extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

It's a great solution all around. Once everyone fully adopts its usage I think we will realize the full benefit of the solution.

For the first time we are able to house all of our marketing assets on one site. More importantly, the analytics enable us to see what approaches are working and what we need to change.

Douglas K.

"Seismic is Sales Gold!"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to find the content I need quickly and track it after is invaluable to the sales process. It's almost barbaric to have ever done it not using this tool.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything really, but a couple of nice to haves would be the ability to send excel files and also a timed schedule to e-mail out content so that you could set up drip campaigns with Seismic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need a tool like this in your life.

Lots of benefits, but one key thing is by knowing if somebody has opened your content and how long they have viewed it for you now know where to spend your time as a seller instead of wasting time on folks that aren't engaged. Or assuming they know information that they don't know.

Tommy E.

"Phenomenal leverage for maximum efficiency gains"

What do you like best?

The tools we create make the job easier.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing; the tool is a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dig in and see the impact it makes on your business. It's awesome. We have associates across the country using Seismic and the feedback we get is exemplary. People love the efficiency gains, the power, and the ease of use all granted to us by the Seismic platform. It's awesome. Would recommend this tool to anyone looking to improve their workflows.

Tasks that were once burdensome and time consuming are now seamless and quick. Tasks that were complicated are now simple. We are able to provide content customization for all of our associates and clients. Seismic is a literal game changer.

Jasper H.

"Full day of demo and training "

What do you like best?

The training was comprehensive and clear. It really convinced me of the power of sales enablement. The program is intuitive and extensive.

What do you dislike?

One day of training is quite short. There's a lot to learn and try. Luckily there's a fast responding customer service for when we run in to questions along the way.

The powerpoints and other content our account managers were using were very fragmented and often not up-to-date. Seismic makes building on-brand powerpoints and using strong content at the appropriate time much easier and more centralized

Un-attributed

"Clunky, unintuitive doc storage software"

What do you like best?

The software stores needed documents in a central repository

What do you dislike?

This software is too hard to navigate as a user. It may be related to the way that my organization has it set up, but it is extremely unintuitive. The search feature brings up hundreds of unrelated article, it apparently has no way of rank ordering items based on usefulness. This is extremely difficult if you don't know exactly where to look for what you are trying to find. I have to take time to explore each new folder on a monthly basis to figure out what's been posted. Even documents that are commonly used throughout my sales organization are "hidden".

Before using this, we used google drive as a repository. In the 6 months we've had this software, there have been enough complaints that as a department we are switching back to google drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not in love with the product. Make sure it fits your org's use before purchasing.

The business needed a central repository to store information that was shared across the organization. As a sales rep, this is usually in the form of hunting for case studies or base proposals to work off of.

From this software, I haven't found many benefits. I understand the need of a repository, but this is too much work to navigate.

Carson C.

"Fast and Easy way to share customer-facing documents."

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce and especially the integration within Gmail makes it easy to reply to a prospect with a document that reflects their inquiry ... and it's so easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

This is the first time that I have utilized a tool like this, so I'm very impressed and have no negative feedback at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very useful tool that will help make the lives of Sales & Marketing very happy people.

Being able to access a central repository of all of our Marketing assets within a few clicks saves an enormous amount of time and allows me to send customer-facing information to someone that is always up to date within Seismic/

Ron T.

"Easy implimentauon & Sales team loves me! "

What do you like best?

Seismic' content management and so much more. I have implemented several of these sales tools and Seismic has been the easiest to implement and the Seismic team is so supportive.

The sales teams love the simplicity and easy of finding content, and I love the versatility to change things on the fly. They are able to find what they need easily and when they. need it.

The added features of LiveSend and seeing customer access information and get insight into customer's buying thoughts or who the coach could be is great! New features are amazing and they often deliver something just as or before I ask for it.

What do you dislike?

Great front end (where it counts) but awaiting a refresh for the backend admin pages.i have seen what it will look like so I know it's going to be a big improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. It's great to regain control of all the content and portals.

Finding the right content at the right time

Determining what content is used

Customizing content with LiveDocs to reduce the 80+ slide decks or build proposals.

Leeor S.

"Great for Asset Management"

What do you like best?

The on boarding team made setting up a breeze. I have implement other similar systems and this was by far the smoothest. The system is efficient and fairly flexible and we are able to do most things (changes, additions, etc.) ourselves.

What do you dislike?

Although the system is flexible and some parts are customizable, there are other parts where some more customization would be handy, such as the user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

some knowledge of logic language (i.e. if statements, SQL, etc.) is helpful

Eliminating the manual updates of presentations every quarter. All of our standard books and factsheets are now automated. We also built a system where our users can make a handful of selections and get a semi-custom book.

Christina Z.

"Seismic Has Been Great - Use it Daily"

What do you like best?

Easy to search through the data by exporting it to excel, making tracking and sorting meetings easy. Also can sort in the site itself, allowing us to look at all meetings with one client quickly.

Also is nice to track investments by clients and allows us to look at inception date, portfolio guidelines, etc.

What do you dislike?

The screen / layout could use an update maybe.

Allows us to easily keep track of meet counts quarter over quarter as well as look back and see notes from previous meetings with clients and prospects.

Natalie K. J.

"Game changer for client presentations!"

What do you like best?

Seismic has been a game changer for our teams when creating client presentations. It has allowed our teams to quickly hand pick slides that are relevant for their clients in an easy, step-by-step process. Also, being able to provide our users and decision makers metrics on usage of content was something we never could do before. Our customer success manager has also gone above and beyond for us, which has made any new projects or improvement of existing ones a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The admin tools in the Control Center. We are looking forward to the redesign of the Control Center to help make the creation and management of content easier.

We have simplified the ability to create consulting decks in PowerPoint with all of our latest industry knowledge and put it at the fingertips of our associates and producers. Another benefit is the ability to quickly update content to keep our associates and producers with the most relevant content out in the field.

Lucas B.

"Nice tool for large sales team"

What do you like best?

One stop place for all our team documents and files to be stored so we can access over the web. We migrated from Sharepoint -- this has OCR which is great.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit overwhelming at first but easy to overcome. Sometimes search doesnt feel as accurate as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a dedicated project champion to help set things up

My team of 150+ uses this to store documents and collaborate on them. We have all our pricing, training and internal tools on here for our sales team.

Araya H.

"Brilliant tool, possibilities are endless"

What do you like best?

The tool is so valuable to different teams within the business because it can serve as a huge database for content. Also very useful in onboarding of new talent.

What do you dislike?

Because it has so many possibilities and options, it can be difficult to get started in the beginning. I think once you get the hang of it (as with every tool) it's easy as one two three :).

With Seismic we can create way more consistency in communication with our customers.

C
Un-attributed

"LOVE, love, LOVE Seismic!"

What do you like best?

I love that Seismic has thought through the user journey providing capabilities to cover finding, sharing, collaborating and keeping up to date on content. PLUS, the capabilities, when leverage, can be a HUGE time. cost and effort savings for marketers and content creators. It is the most comprehensive platform I've seen that really is designed for the user, yet is fairly easy to use for content providers, publishers and admins.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike, which I believe is being worked on currently, is the lack of "exception rule" in the Profile Builder. I think with that fix, this tool would be near perfect and make the most complicated part of the whole system easier!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the great work! Love that you constantly improve the product, add integrations and focus on the users, while supporting the admins/tool owners!

In short, we wanted to provide sellers and partners easy access content, while also leveraging a way to understand what content is valuable. With Seismic, sellers can now easily find, view and share content and marketing/sales will get easy to access to comprehensive metrics on content engagement that will help the organization make better business decisions. Previous solutions were both disparate and difficult to manage as a user or publisher and lacked any good data. In addition, we know that LiveDocs is a capability we will build out to see some real seller and content builder time savings! We are also finding many benefits from the tool that were never even on the scope when Seismic was chosen, and expect to find more!

Nikayla D.

"Gotta love Seismic!"

What do you like best?

For me, what I like best about Seismic is that I am able to see the exact time my prospect spent on a specific page of the information I sent them. This allows me to tailor my pitch based on what the prospect found most interesting and valuable based on the provided information.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! I have only been using seismic for a few months and haven't had anything but good experiences with it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep doing what you're doing. Everything's great!

Again, I am able to tailor my talk track based on what information the prospect spent the most time viewing.

Un-attributed

"Most in depth insight of your prospects actions on email content"

What do you like best?

The best part of Seismic is where you can see exactly how many minutes your prospect spends on a specific thing you send them. I found that when I tailor my sales approach to what the prospect spends the most time on that I have >80% success in selling the prospect.

What do you dislike?

I actually can't think of a pit fall that Seismic might have. The user interface is silky smooth, easy to use, easy to navigate, and the options to customize the content to individual prospects is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly recommend it, but the downside is that you will become dependent on the level of info provided by the system. The live send feature gives you a notification when the prospect opens the email and lets you time out your follow up call. If you wait until they finish and then call you look like a magician the just "knew".

I'm finding that the sales cycle is much shorter if you can pin point the exact pain point that the prospect is having. And with the customization of Seismic's messages you can find exactly that without the prospect knowing, so it makes you come across at the industry expert that knows their business to a T.

Un-attributed

"Seismic makes my life easier. I love it!!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see how long my prospects have viewed the content I've sent!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a challenge to find the appropriate content in a timely fashion but I think that is an internal issue, not a Seismic issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integration with outlook would be awesome. Maybe its there and I am not aware.

Seismic solves version control issues and gives us a central location for all marketing material. Seismic also provides real-time data on content that has been viewed by prospects, with the length of time the prospect spent...so I can gauge the level of interest and follow-up as soon as I know they've reviewed what I sent. These benefits can essentially shorten the sales cycle.

Un-attributed

"User Friendly at its best"

What do you like best?

The interface is pretty much easier to navigate. And I think it is important for every user to easily understand things in just one-look. Sharing file is a breeze; just drag and drop and uploading is really fast. Compared to One drive that takes more than a minute which is not really good at my work. I'd like to highlight that so far I have not experience any crashes.

What do you dislike?

This CRM has simplified at its best. There's nothing to dislike when things have been easier to user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add this thing "Sharing" it would be easy to understand what Seismic does. Than branding it just one word. If you put "Seismic Sharing" it would define easily your product.

File sharing is important for our sales. It minimize our emails wherein our Sales our able to find it themselves in Seismic.

AI
Un-attributed

"Robust system, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Seismic has helped us automate our marketing materials as well as organize them in a way that is helpful and easy for users to access. This has cut down the update process significantly and shifted our focus from manually updating to reviewing. It has also helped us analyze the value of our marketing materials based on how much people are using them. This has also helped us prioritize which materials to update first. There are also several integrations (i.e., Salesforce) that are extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is very high to be self sufficient. We are very dependent on Seismic in terms of automating materials. There is a lot of functionality but it's not always clear what best practices are and the best way to use it.

Automation, content management, and analytics. Seismic has cut down the time it takes to update our quarterly materials. It has also streamlined the access to our materials by others in the firm. And it has given us analytics which we have used to determine the value of each piece of material.

Joe M.

"Great partnership, and a very proactive approach to continuous improvement. "

What do you like best?

I am very impressed with the availability of the Seismic team for any issues or roadmap items we are looking to accomplish. They are willing to add resources where needed and take some of the heavy lifting off the internal teams.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet seen something I dislike. The only challenge on occasion is that their product is expanding its capability so quickly, sometimes it is hard to keep up.

We are solving the issue of keeping up to date Marketing content in the hands of our selling teams. We have seen fantastic improvements in both the consistency of our material in the field, as well as the engagement of our sales team to request new content.