Intermedia Unite Reviews & Product Details

Intermedia Unite Overview

What is Intermedia Unite?

Easy to Deploy, All-in-One Cloud Communications Allow Your Office to Go Wherever You Go. Intermedia Unite is an award-winning, highly reliable, fully integrated, cloud-based phone system that helps small businesses keep employees connected, lower costs, simplify management, and increase employee productivity--from wherever. With complimentary mobile and desktop apps Unite users to stay seamlessly connected wherever they go, on virtually any communication device. Getting starting has never been easier with 100% remote setup and no hardware required. Additionally, Unite is backed by Intermedia's J.D. Power-certified 24/7 support and a 99.999% uptime service level agreement.

Intermedia Unite Details

Intermedia Unite is an award-winning, highly reliable, cloud-based phone system that helps small businesses lower costs, simplify management and increase employee productivity.

Intermedia is the only business cloud application provider to have been certified by J.D. Power for its superior 24/7 technical support three years in a row – 2016, 2017, and 2018.

Intermedia
1995
Mountain View, CA
@intermedia_net

Intermedia Unite Videos

Intermedia Unite Screenshots

Intermedia Unite Reviews

Showing 201 Intermedia Unite reviews
Already have Intermedia Unite?
Business Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is an excellent online meeting platform, it is very intuitive and I love how easy it is to upload presentations, also the functions are easy to use and intuitive, it is also easy to manage the questions and answers, the live chat service is excellent, It is also very easy to share the browser screen, it is easy to use and it has all the most important features that I need to organize meetings, I can also quickly set up a webinar, it is also very easy to load slides and schedule the meeting in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still can't find anything that I don't like, it seems to me a very correct platform, that each of its characteristics works very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is available at a great price with excellent customer service, it is reliable and easy to access for all customers, I recommend that you use this tool without any doubt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform is intuitive and easy to use and most people can connect, it also allows me more flexibility to do my work, I can also keep track of attendance minutes, I can also upload documents to share, it allows me to be in a Webcam and slide show at the same time, it is simple to implement and easily accessible, it also allows me more flexibility to do my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Product & Systems Integration
What do you like best?

Very few issues and most are very minor impact. Customer service and technical support is outstanding and normally very fast to resolve 99 percent of any issue we might run into. In the beginning, the onboarding process was detailed and handled well. Only one step out of many was missed but quickly resolved the day we went live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A recent phone update had an issue, was fixed within about 24 hours. Did not prevent phones or apps from being used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Specially since covid started, working remotely and using Intemedia Unite application on our mobile smart phones provided seamless communications for all our employees and executive staff, including video conference if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love all the features and the call quality is great, but the best part was the customer service team that helped us get everything set up and running! They ported our numbers quickly without issues, and were very helpful in the setup and training process. I have never had a smoother or more helpful transition to any new business system ever! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I have disliked yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch. You'll be happy you did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Upgrading to Unite has upgraded our communication system with our customers. It has given us a competitive edge on our competition! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a software awarded in most of its main functionalities, because it presents incredible characters that conform it as an advanced system related to the general telephony of a whole company, covering positions of extreme importance. I love Intermedia Unite because it allows to increase the collaboration between teams and between them the productivity of the employees that are in these fields of work, without excluding that it helps to reduce costs in the telephonic administrations of high monetary prices, for one of more quality in its services, for an excellent and modernized communicative server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can determine that it is a complete software according to operational functionalities, in the areas related to communication through audio, it is worth noting that it does not support a determinable and understandable payment facility, for a demo of the application and specify if it is really what we want for the company's platforms that we have, being a problem since from my point of view, each operating system should integrate a short test of the product they offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using this telephone system in the sending and receiving bases of our company for multiple purposes that are of great importance, and this software offers us the prudent solution to satiate these nefarious discontent, being excellent for the internal communication of the entire organization and to propose support through these communication channels to guarantee the service that we offer to the virtual public, without excluding that from the beginning of its implementation, we have achieved and noticed the reduction of costs coming from the telephone bills in an incredible and surprising way, being a benefit from different points of view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Intermedia Unite is extremely robust in its capabilities and comes with a lot of great features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Service issues have been problematic from time to time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us work remotely and more efficiently with tools like a complete mobile app with texting and voicemail control and transcription. The desktop app is complete with features that help everyone collaborate and communicate more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent Customer service, low cost phone service with lots of extra bundled capabilities and apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Help tutorials are confusing. Complicated phone systems/online management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

low cost phone service, ability to move phones around, integrated accounts for multiple locations, excellent customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

They have a very knowledgable team, and they are honest Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is little that I dislike about them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recomend that you consult with someone who can come to your site and help you with the Implementation, such as myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps with remote workforce like never before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Vendor knowledge. Quick resolution. a+++++ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note. Only positive reviews from this partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Leader
What do you like best?

I am blown away at the level of customer care Intermedia delivers with their support team. It is never a hassle for me to call, I am helped quickly and effectively. Every one I have dealt with has been polite and attentive. And I call A LOT! I am never shy to reach out, no hold times, very quick service! 10/10 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I am not the one paying the bill though, I just work for a company that uses Intermedia- so i cant speak on that side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Securisync is the best thing ever- please ask if you dont already use this service! Like Dropbox or Drive, but more manageable for business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

People seemed great, platform seemed great (other than the places where it didn't meet our needs), price was really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SMS is our main communication method, and the service will not support SMS message attachments. We asked the sales rep about this before we tried the system out, only to find that we they either made an error, or purposely led us astray. The other major issue is that we need to be able to share the SMS inbox for one number between two or more users. Previous providers have all been able to do so, and it's very surprising and disappointing that this platform can not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform may very well meet your needs, if you do not rely on SMS messaging for a large portion of your business communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not applicable, as we will not be able to use the platform long-term, unfortunately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Intermedia Unite makes the role of communication globally a simple thing, and hence, everyone is reached with the required information.

Also, Intermedia Unitebrings unity to all persons, and there allows idea sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When successful and cost effective communications are there, then we have not to blame v for anything wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Intermedia Unite is a communication application, that supports video and audio communications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting up and listening the discussions that everyone requires, and hence, Intermedia Unite has seen us wake and spread to any place that is essential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President and Owner, Computer and IT Service, Hardware and Software Support, #1 Cloud Provider
What do you like best?

Intermedia has absolutely the best customer service and technical support. With a great selection of products for business communications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the FAX capabilities and logs to be part of Unite as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unite is our main business communications platform which we use of voice and video communications. It allows us to stay connected with our customers, business clients and partners, and vendors from the office or on the road. Follow me forward and the mobile app help us when we are out of the office. Video recording and transcripts of our online meetings are extremely valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Manager
What do you like best?

The support is great, there is always someone that is available to answer the phone and give assistance when needed. If the problem requires support to remote into the computer that can be done. Services are always running and I have personally never experienced any downtime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Finding something to dislike about intermedia is tough, there really isn't anything to dislike. I have only had minor issues with ShareSync also known as SecuriSync. Every now and then the application stops syncing and needs to be reset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intermedia simplified my work by centralizing all the critical office services into one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

The customer service is stellar and harkens back to an earlier time. Representatives are respectful and knowledgable. No issue is too small to deserve their full attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When the power is out the phones do not work. Even with alternative poser in my office (generator) the phones did not work. If these power outages are truly the new normal then this issue will be a problem for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My only real issue with the service is that it is tied to the electrical grid and even though I had alternative electricity to my office (generators) I still did not have phone service, If these outages continue, this will be a big problem for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system is cost effective for a small office and now that it is set up properly my clients will be better able to reach me or leave message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of First Impressions
What do you like best?

The speed of expert service! They were professional & courteous, as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike thus far. We look forward to working with Intermedia Unite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adding extensions to hunt groups; how to dial in-house extensions without needing to program buttons; rebooting desktop phone; how to pickup an incoming call that's not ringing to your extension. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supervisor/Manager
What do you like best?

Both Gentlemen that helped me were polite and friendly. They were patient and understanding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing I disliked from this experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great company. Great product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we use intermedia unite as our main phone provider for my restaurant Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Insurance
What do you like best?

The features and freebies you receive with intermedia are just amazing. Their customer service is unmatched as of yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don’t like is that there is no picture messaging option when using SMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch now and you will sleep better at night. I say this because your phone can operate on a schedule. No more late calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SMS stuck on enabling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney
What do you like best?

Customer support has been excellent and very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

porting over to Intermedia was difficult, but I think the old provider was the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

how to setup and use the new system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Systems Manager
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

We have had a number of different services prior to moving to Intermedia, and none of them have had the low cost, reliable software and excellent service that Intermedia offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The phone reliability itself has not been great, but Intermedia has been quick to work with us in replacing them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our employees are easily able to communicate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President - Cloud Technology Solutions
What do you like best?

Phone support

VoIP service

Intuitive interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interface could be a bit complicated, but once we go through onboarding, it was easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through onboarding, and don't try to do it yourself. It's free, and works well the first time we use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Initial set up was too much for us, so we had to call it in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Intermedia is a major back-end provider, the network is rock solic.

The admin site is excellent and CDRs are availale for every number.

The mobile app on iOS is excellent and can be used for mobile only user.

Costco pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Long passwords for voice mail.

Lack of feature updates for mobile app.

High price for mobile only service.

Confusion during implementation.

Inability of technicians to pull cdr's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I spoke with 2 people today who were very patient and kind. I also learned a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My fear of screwing something up by making a mistake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Re-configuring accounts so our employees can work remotely if need be. I may also need to port some numbers in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President & Integration Architect
What do you like best?

Online support and flexible solutions for my growing business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to using Intermedia.net Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Distributed services and support for Exchange Hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Kelly held my hand and made it SUPER EASY for me. Thank you Kelly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far......so for I like everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From all the choices we reviewed Intermedia Unite was the best value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the best benefits that I am looking forward to make full use of is the texting capabilities through my PC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Personal Trainer
What do you like best?

I like the layout of the webinar with other viewers able to see more than one presenter at a time. Usually, with other software, the main presenter would have to use some kind of screen sharing technique for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Attendance is automated using statistics from the software. As an attendee, I would worry about computer error in recording attendance, but this could also be a positive aspect, to save time for webinar hosts and could be more accurate than manually accounting attendance based on log in emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’ve attended virtual webinars for ESL techniques. A broad range of presenters can be included from all over the world, including different countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.