Hola VPN

4.8

Hola is a community powered Virtual Private Network.

Work for Hola VPN?

Learning about Hola VPN?

Hola VPN Reviews

Showing 2 Hola VPN reviews
Hola VPN review by Mia M.
Mia M.

"The best free VPN"

What do you like best?

the number of countries that gives you to choose and the stable speed offered by the truth is that it is one of the best vpn I've tried the best is that there is a version that is free and contains almost the same as the version plus pay what I recommend it for being free and stable.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that only can be connected by application and is not free as other vpn that is the only thing is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I recommend it for its quality service and because it is free.

I have no problem with the company I benefit in my work.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hola VPN
Hola VPN review by FREDERICO P.
FREDERICO P.

"Nothing like it "

What do you like best?

Hola is a great tool to have with you all the time. It requires no technical knowledge to set up, it's free and works like a charm. What else could I want?

What do you dislike?

I believe that Hola could use some improvements on the mobile side. Trying to use Hola on your cellphone can be tricky sometimes.

With Hola we can have a free, reliable and user-friendly VPN.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Hola VPN for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
Free VPN proxy
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.
Private Internet Access Logo
Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) Anonymous protects users from data trackers, identity thieves, scammers, and stalkers by creating a personal virtual private network (VPN). The user's connections are anonymous and nearly impossible to track because private internet access (PIA) creates an encrypted data channel from the user's computer to the private internet access (PIA) network. It hides internet protocol (IP) addresses from hackers, advertisers, and data miners and protects privacy in public Wi-Fi hotspots, coffee shops, airports, and more. It also circumvents internet restrictions and censorship.
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
4.0
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
ExpressVPN Logo
ExpressVPN
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN. Instant setup.
PrivateVPN Logo
PrivateVPN
3.9
VPN service provider.

Learning about Hola VPN?

* We monitor all Hola VPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.