ExecVision Reviews & Product Details

ExecVision Overview

What is ExecVision?

ExecVision is a conversation intelligence platform built on a simple, almost inarguable premise: Insights mined from customer interactions are exponentially more valuable when you can translate them into performance improvements in your marketing, support, sales, and product teams. We shine where other conversation intelligence software falls short: Improving performance by changing human behaviors. The fact is, insights don’t do you any good when they’re stuck in a dashboard…no matter how slick that dashboard is. How are you going to travel the “last mile,” to translate and prioritize those insights and then focus your team on the right behaviors and decisions? That, according to companies like The Madison Square Garden Company, Intuit, TransUnion, OnDeck Capital, and Levelset, is where ExecVision’s superpowers come in. Only ExecVision helps you to close the Insights-to-Performance Gap, helping your teams affect sustainable performance improvements—driven by powerful insights extracted from customer interactions. ExecVision’s secret is our proprietary, AI-powered engine, infused with all of the pattern recognition and human intelligence from ExecVision’s 15 years of insights-based sales coaching, that automates incredibly powerful and intelligent features like Coaching Plans and Smart Alerts. All designed to help you bridge the Insights-to-Behavior Gap that’s all too common in B2B organizations. Our customers have realized game-changing results using our technology, including reducing onboarding and ramp time by one third on average, double-digit increases in win rates, lower employee attrition, and an increase in cross-functional alignment. For more information, visit www.execvision.io.

ExecVision Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Finnish, French, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

ExecVision focuses on enhancing Conversation Intelligence to transform the way executives understand their business. Conversation Intelligence is the next frontier of data gathering and turning conversations into actionable intelligence. ExecVision aims to improve business conversations along with turning calls into actionable data to provide executives with insights that they never knew were possible

All CI platforms analyze data from sales conversations (common topics, talk:listen ratios, etc.) to unearth valuable insights -- successful talk tracks, optimal call lengths, etc. These insights add clarity to CRM notes, but by themselves, they won’t help you achieve revenue goals. It’s how insights are applied that drives value, and each CI provider has its own philosophy. Some use insights to track deal progression or automate note-taking, while others leverage them to identify/correct rep skill gaps through coaching.

Which platform is best suited for customers depends on goals/organizational culture. For leaders who believe rep development is the critical success factor for hitting quota, CI plus targeted/consistent coaching can be game-changing.

ExecVision helps reps achieve skill mastery. Leaders can use the surfaced insights to outline coaching sessions that help reps improve a specific skill. This helps drive proficiency in crucial success areas, while also tracking coaching effectiveness.

ExecVision
2012
Arlington, VA
@ExecVision_io
758 Twitter followers

ExecVision Videos

ExecVision Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ExecVision community
Have you used ExecVision before?

ExecVision Reviews

Showing 235 ExecVision reviews
Already have ExecVision?
Account Executive
What do you like best?

As a front-line manager, I wanted to be a more engaged and impactful coach. ExecVision has provided the coaching opportunities and framework to help me be more effective in developing my team. ExecVision has been an immediate difference-maker for our organization.

The support from Steve Richard and the rest of the ExecVision team has been outstanding. They have gone above and beyond to understand our needs and ensure our success with the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We ran into some difficulties with how calls are ingested into ExecVision from our web conferencing tool, WebEx. It took some extra time, but ExecVision was ultimately able to resolve the issues and establish a solid process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to increase the amount and quality of coaching being delivered by our front-line managers. We wanted to identify/close skill gaps and efficiently share best practices across the team. We wanted to provide the sales team with an opportunity to take ownership of their professional development.

We are seeing immediate results in all of these areas with the introduction of ExecVision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Revenue Support
What do you like best?

I like the ability to comment and score cards and how easily calls can be sent to others within the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes of the platform, the only reason I would not recommend to everyone is that I wouldn't personally use execvision unless that person coaches/supervises an employee. I would prefer to use as a coaching tool for managers and their team members, rather than between team members. It can be time consuming to listen to an entire call, fill out a scorecard, and highlight / comment on calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the explore the notification settings where you are notified when someone in the organization uses a specific term. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Execvision makes coaching calls and assessing calls easier as a manager. It is helpful to have associates mark up their own calls and comment on their calls. A major benefit is the ability to access these recorded calls and share within the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ExecVision
Sales Development Executive
What do you like best?

call coaching feature is the best thing about exec vision. we can rate yourself and ask to review our calls to managers, that is something which helped me a lot in improving myself. I can listen to some of the best calls by other sales reps by easily putting filters on. Execvision is super user friendly and easy to understand. I can easily mark particular part of my call and also comment on that part for my own calls or calls by any other rep from my company. conversation intelligence automatically detects and marks different call sections. every call has options to share, highlights, comment and scorecard where your can rate yourself and get that reviewed from your managers which helps you understand areas of improvement and get better with your calls and sales pitch every single day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my dashboard acts weird, I am not sure if that is even a problem or just my network glitch, everything else is amazing. I have nothing so far to dislike about this platform. everything is very simple and easy to understad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a sales professional, I will highly recommend ExecVision to improve the quality of the sales calls. ExecVision is a huge help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

exec vision is a platform where you can improvise yourself every day by listening to some very good calls and ask someone to review, rate and coach you. I have a coaching plan scheduled every week with managers to discuss the scope of improvement every week to make myself perfect in making sales calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SDR
What do you like best?

I get to really sit down and analyze my own work to see what is working and what isn't working for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't record all of my calls. I do like the product as a whole however there are times when I go back to see if there was something I missed or something that I could have done better and I am not able to locate exactly where call is. This presents a problem for me sometimes because I know there is information that is lost that and sometimes coaching that I could use to improve on. I'm assuming this may happen with some of the other calls from my colleagues as well which I could use for help with coaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend really sitting down and listening to your own work and really seeing where it is you can improve or get better. Sometimes you might miss certain things that can really improve everything for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overcoming objections and being able to rely knowledge on the phone. Sometimes I am not able to rely my message clearly and this has helped. If there is ever a problem with what I am doing Exec Vision is able to help me to see exactly where it is I am messing up and where it is I can focus to improve myself and others around me. I really like how you can also listen in on others calls' as well. This has been very helpful for me as I Do like hearing how others' approach different situations and how they are able to succeed on the phone as well. Exec vision has really showed me that with hard work a lot of things are possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SDR
What do you like best?

onboard library, where we can get the best of calls, easy to find calls of a particular topic example objection handling calls.

we can listen to calls of our seniors and mentors for the better understanding.

helps to improve on flow of communication

can be accessed anytime

easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing, it has proved to be helpful always. infact helped me to review my calls as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ITS A VERY GOOD APPLICATION WHICH HELPS TO REVIEW CALLS OF OTHERS AS WELL AS OUR SELF, SO THAT WE CAN HAVE BETTER CLARITY ABOUT THE CONVERSATION, AND IT ALSO HELPS IN IMPROVING YOUR PITCH AS WE CAN LISTEN TO VARIOUS CALLS ON EXECVISION AND TIME DURATION EVERYTHING COMES ON IT AS WLL. SO ITS A VERY USEFULL AND HELPFULL APP FOR THE TRAINING AS WELL AS THE AFTER PROCESS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

getting information needed

can listen and review calls

get more and latest aspects on solution by listening to the calls.

more calls from other as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Acct Rep
What do you like best?

I love that we can review our calls for collaboration and learning. Getting feedback from my manager and being able to review the records myself and having the options to submit or not is very useful in my job to learn. In addition, we have the ability to view other teammates successful calls which helps me as well hear what is working well with others or not so much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a little difficult to navigate your calls and others on your team at first. And if you don't have the recording option selected in the integrated tools, such as outreach, then the recordings won't upload into execvision. Also I wish it was easier to filter the conversations that I've had. Sometimes I can make 100+ calls in a day so it will be hard to search through the ones that have picked up. The upload time is a little lagged so I could want to review a call right away but the time between it going to execvision and from outreach is a little slow but by the end of the day or week it is there for me to review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it!! at first when we have the license, I wasn't using it to the full capabilities but now that I am, I'm benefiting tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Practicing my phone conversations- I'm ab le to review what went well and what did and get feedback from others. I really enjoy hearing the playbacks because I can take notes and write comments about what I thought I did well or didnt. In addition, I can submit my recording for feedback to my manager which then he/she can provide me feedback as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like all the features and functions of ExecVision. It is very help to listen back to my calls and give myself feedback. Very user friendly and easy to navigate. I have improved so much from using ExecVision. I have improved so much by being able to listen to my calls as well as others. My team often uses this as an exercise and listen to one another's calls. We also leave comments on one another's to compliment or critique. I really like how you can section off the calls so you can block off being on hold or unnecessary information. You also have the ability to view the transcript of each call. This way you can easily search the call or specific words in the call. I highly suggest ExecVision to any organization who is making cold calls. I would not be where I am today without ExecVision/ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything to dislike about it. There is really everything that is needed in ExecVision. You are missing out if you do not use ExecVision. What is there not to like? Every company should invest in ExecVision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use ExecVision weekly, if not daily! Try to use all the functions of ExecVision to use it to its full potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I tend to use filler words without realizing it! being able to listen back to my calls has really help and Ive made alot of improvements. I would also stutter when I first started. Being able to listen to myself and others has really helped. I am so much more confident with the help of ExecVision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Representative II
What do you like best?

That I can see my calls in the ExecVision as they come.

It also helps that my performance is quantified automatically by the tool with minimal input from me.

These quantification helps me keep track of my metrics almost real-time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes ExecVision lags.

Occasionally the quantification feature isn't 100% accurate.

These are usage pains however that happens with any web-based tool.

These aren't negatives towards ExecVision as much as negatives towards web-based tools in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend ExecVision as a call recording and monitoring utility. It empowers agents taking calls to be proactive about their performance. It also empowers supervisors and managers to keep track of their agents almost real-time. Real-time feedback and monitoring of KPIs definitely help both agents and support teams to meet and and exceed their goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ExecVision helps me spot bad performance and bad habits before they become ingrained.

It helps me stay on track with my daily metrics by verifying my performance almost real-time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Sales Representative
What do you like best?

It is very helpful in learning from prior mistakes on calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Has bugs sometimes and can't find calls, but usually the tech support is fast and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the highlighting tool to save specific parts of calls that you find helpful to the betterment of your reps. Very helpful in understanding prior mistakes, and fixing them as you improve as a sales rep. Also helps to use the comments of others for notes to improve your sales skills. Also, check out your dashboard to see how you stack up against your teammates, and other in your department. Use the call library function as a way to categorize your calls, based on customer type, conversation type, and also to compare them to similar calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping to become a better sales person Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Business Development
What do you like best?

The keyword alerts have been my favorite feature. I get notifications any time a specific phrase, competitor, or internal product is mentioned on a call. This allows for very specific coaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had better integrations with other web conference vendors. Luckily, we're moving to Zoom, but they didn't have integration capabilities with GoToMeeting, which caused more manual work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can more thoroughly coach my managers. Many people see ExecVision as a pure rep development platform (which it is great at), but I'm getting a ton of insight into my managers day to day and how they are coaching and developing their reps. Form time spend to coaching plans, its a great inside view for Sales leadership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Account Development
What do you like best?

Coaching plans for focusing on improving reps specific skills. I love how you can see the analytics on where the focus should be from the software perspective and create a plan or you can base it off of a skill you would like to see improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can't schedule coaching plans on date you would like. At the moment you can only schedule for the upcoming week and no further out. Sometimes I like to go ahead and get a meeting on the books for a placeholder and this is not possible at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Listening to the reps calls and figuring out where they can improve with their talk tracks. It is hard to just listen to a call but have nowhere to provide feedback, a plan and have other reps be able to listen to the calls as well. EV gives you that option for all of the above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to highlight and annotate my calls! That has been extremely useful when sharing calls out with my team and getting feedback. Also, I LOVE that it integrates with Zoom video. That has been great to be able to see what me and my customers were seeing when certain questions arise or see what else I can show them to improve my calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think anything is not helpful or a downside, I do sometimes wish it looked nicer and it was easier to find calls. There are times I'll search for a call and irrelevant calls are shown in the search results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am learning how to be more assertive with my customers each day by being able to review my calls, as well as receive affirmations to continue doing things that work on my calls as well. I can make improvements and try new things immediately. I also don't have to wait until my manager and I have time for a meeting to receive feedback since they can access and annotate my calls when it's convenient for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Manager
What do you like best?

This software and customer success team has provided support beyond my expectations. Samantha Hines and Knika Pandey have done a phenomenal job with step-by-step support to ensure we are getting all the benefits that ExecVision has to offer. The dashboard reporting, filtering the calls, smart alerts and keyword searches are a few of my favourite features that allow my coaching time to be as effective as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of any off the top of my head -- coaching in general is tough to squeeze into a busy schedule, but Knika and Sam have been great at keeping my team and I accountable for doing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend this company, from adoption to execution they deliver at every milestone. Their customer success team is personable and effective in understanding our business needs and finding opportunities for improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to identify phrases with employees that targeted areas of opportunity in our phone calls -- through smart alerts and keyword searches; these features have made quick turnover on correcting these calls and behaviours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Development Manager
What do you like best?

The ability to coach my own calls and get peer feedback is huge. My manager goes through at least one call a week and coaches me on how to improve. I can definitely tell it making a difference in my calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes the prospect end of the call is withheld because of regulations, but understand nothing can be done about that. I don't really have any other criticism of the tool, it works perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool for anyone trying to coach SDR's or AE's on calling, or get better themselves. A valuable tool in my sales tool-belt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am making myself a better caller by listening to myself as if I'm watching film in sports. I can critique myself and get feedback from my manager and teammates when needed. This has had a huge positive impact on my outreach and is definitely helping me set more meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Sales Specialist
What do you like best?

Being able to listen back to calls where I feel like I had a coachable moment. Getting feedback from my coworkers and managers on how they would have handled certain things is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you asked me this a month ago I would have said the delay on calls coming in from when I make them to when they hit execvision but now it feels like they're in there within 30 minutes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Typically just how to overcame different objections or how to better frame certain things to a client to get a better response Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I love Execvision because it gives you complete visibility into scoring, grading, and others in the company if you give them access to score and view your call. This has been detrimental to my success as a person in sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Execvision can lag here and there, sometimes the calls synced with your dialer will not populate immediately so you have to manually upload yourself sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits that I have realized are that it can help you change your phone skills immediately after listening over some calls and noticing where it could've gone different. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

S
What do you like best?

Coaching through technology was new for us. The team at Exec Vision worked tirelessly to work within our ecosystem. They worked with our dialling technology provider to integrate every call we do into the system. We're extremely delighted with our choice and experience with Exec Vision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, we were in a hyper-growth with not a lot of resources to enable the coaching we wanted to do. It took a little longer than expected to get full value just because of where we were as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Objection handling, active listening, positioning and much more. Our team now has lot's of great assets in exec vision to refer to as go to calls to relisten to. Our team is buying into the culture and the benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The user interface for calls is really clean and makes it easy to reivew and annotate calls. The Smart Alerts, once configured and refined for the organization's needs, are a valuable tool for identifying which specific calls should be coached among a sea of outbound calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a months-long process of integrating Execvision with our dialing technology. While it ultimately got resolved, we were weren't getting full value from the platform until the integration was finalized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ExecVision plays a critical role in our BDR development- enabling us to review calls with a high number of coachable moments, as well as share calls with the broader BDR team that have good learning lessons in them. The Smart Alerts feature enables leaders to make the most use of their time spent call coaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and the search function makes it simple to find any call you are looking for. Call coaching allows various coworkers and managers the ability to give constructive criticism and strengthen you calling skills without taking away large amounts of time from outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When grading and putting comments/citations on calls it can get a bit crowded. Other than that I have no major issues with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, it's a great product with a great company behind it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call recording and Call coaching. Can be self coaching or coaching from others. Especially useful for overcoming objections and recognizing speech patterns. With consistent analysis can be a great tool for sharpening sales skills especially when used to record and coach cold outreach calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Sales - IoT & Analytics
What do you like best?

I love being able to see the mix of how much I'm talking compared to my prospect as well as identify what words are used most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really want this as an app on my phone so that I may record and analyze business calls when the prospects call me. Additionally, I would REALLY like a B2C subscription option. I understand the market is significantly smaller, but I would find it quite useful in my other ventures outside of the day job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Options for individual contributors/consultants, specifically in network marketing! This would be a great tool for my wife and her business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deliberate, effective communication! This tool gives you an objective view of your communication skills so that you may improve your conversations and the desired outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

The ability to listen and filter calls, I find this to be helpful tool when training team members to be the "experts" and reach there fullest potential Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially, the platform seems difficult to navigate because there are so many "bell and whistles" but once you get proper walk through and dive in yourself its better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have yet to actually use the platform do to other urgent projects but I feel that once I listen in on calls it will help with better our overall training program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Team Lead
What do you like best?

The filters and the smart alerts we can create. Also the possibility of provide feedbacks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find a bit hard to manage the inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Listening and reviewing are the key of success Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can review difficult calls done by my team and help them with solutions. Also to make them reflect on their own performance. Since it is not a just record of the call, you can actually see rates, topics, etc., and this makes the review even better and more assertive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EI
What do you like best?

Easy to reference library, very collaborative solution and sales supported training methodology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike with their offering... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think outside of just the typical sales coaching use cases.. there is so much more that Execvision can be leveraged towards. Customer facing recorded demo repository, Sales onboarding training and certification platform and then leveraging the sales experts within Execvision as an external consultant for tactical process reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coaching of SDR/BDR and Sales team through collaborative peer reviews. The benefits have far outweighed just coaching of team members, we also leverage Execvision for on-boarding and training of new team members, as well as using the library of recorded demos as a controlled repository of prospect facing sales collateral. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
What do you like best?

Lots of AI, easy to search for words/calls without a lot of hassle. I like being about to see talk time splits and the leaderboard concept is pretty cool, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like having to go to ExecVision to capture recordings - would rather have a native integration with Salesforce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time learning it, as there are a lot of functions for reps and managers alike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call coaching and call reviews are easier with EV Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive, Hybrid Integration Solutions
What do you like best?

The ability to get feedback on my calls and how I can improve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time I can't think of any negatives to the tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You and your team should actually use it! It is incredibly helpful. If you are looking to be coached or would like to coach your team of reps this is a great option. I do not think you will be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm noticing that I ask open ended questions but should be more direct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.