DVMAX

2.6

DVMAX delivers a paperless practice management solution that helps you manage your profits, missed charges, and manage your day-to-day activities involved in your practice.

Work for DVMAX?

Learning about DVMAX?

DVMAX Reviews

Showing 5 DVMAX reviews
DVMAX review by User in Higher Education

"Good functionality, aesthetically pleasing graphic user interface."

What do you like best?

I used DVMax while working in a specialty hospital as a radiology technician. We had daily appointment slots so I was interfacing with DVMax on a hourly basis to check appointments, patient history and referring veterinarian documents, evaluations, and lab work. We also used DVMax to directly fax patient reports to their referring veterinarians which was very convenient during busy appointment days.

It was also easy to learn and the functionality was intuitive. It was the first veterinary software I had ever used and I thought it was easy to pick up.

Now my hospital uses Cornerstone, and the interface is very dated, which in comparison to DVMax gives it a low-tech feel.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that DVMax (at least when I used it) did not have the functionality (or it wasn't enabled by my hospital) for treatment sheets. We had patients in hospital daily, and had to refer to paper-based charts for treatments and constantly import data such as labwork into the system (we have a mix of Idexx and Heska systems in the in-house lab)

I was scheduling and cancelling appointments, as well as accessing contact information of clients and referring veterinarians.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DVMAX
DVMAX review by Carisa L.
Carisa L.

"Lacks keyboard shortcuts"

What do you like best?

Beats the old DOS program I first learned.

What do you dislike?

The lack of keyboard shortcuts is aggravating. It forces the user to constantly switch between keyboard and mouse. The Idexx interface is particularly cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to have a good IT person to smooth things over. I was surprised to see the requirement for screenshot with login. We don't have logins. We just open as administrator and let it ride.

Um. The record keeping is better than if everything was paper.

What Veterinary Practice Management solution do you use?

DVMAX review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"Average Medical Record Program"

What do you like best?

They allow you to save "word processing" files (usually used to make regular handouts) that make discharging patients a breeze!

What do you dislike?

It freezes relatively often, often kicks staff members out, forcing us to log back in and lags. And occasionally, payment processing has errors as well.

Scheduling, payment processing, digital MRE creating/editing/storage

DVMAX review by User

"Featureless and frustrating"

What do you like best?

It schedules patients and keeps track of files. That's about it.

What do you dislike?

Nearly everything. The user interface is frustrating, and lacks basic features like being able to use the scroll wheel or changing the file types that emails are sent as. Overall it's a frustrating experience every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hear good things about cornerstone and Avimark

This software is used to manage our veterinary clients schedules and records.

DVMAX review by User

"A great product "

What do you like best?

Ability to find specific clients and patient information easily

What do you dislike?

Billling clients out and the format it prints out a receipt in

It makes the receptionist be more efficient and the other employees as well

Learning about DVMAX?

* We monitor all DVMAX reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.