Vetport Reviews & Product Details

Vetport Overview

What is Vetport?

VETport is the pioneer in the cloud-based practice management software for veterinary clinics. Currently, VETport is being used by over 12,500 Veterinarians across 20+ Countries to serve over 16+ million pets. Our award-winning SOAP format e-medical record has been used to create 50+ million patient health records till date. Our platform has been designed to meet the demands of Universities, Large Veterinary Hospitals, Group of Veterinary Clinics, Specialty-Referral Clinics and Equine Practices.

Vetport Details

Vetport is a web and cloud based veterinary practice management software that provides EMR and more features to help you manage your practice/clinic.

Vetport
2007
Morrow, OH
@vetport

Vetport Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Vetport community
Have you used Vetport before?

Vetport Reviews

Showing 7 Vetport reviews
Already have Vetport?
UV
What do you like best?

Sends emails to clients, not very much more to say that is positive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Poor customer service support, slow cloud-based services, the format is not user friendly, value low, do not get stuck with this system, the format is horrible, annual fees is the ONLY thing which is important to this company, the rot starts at the top, just kept going with the system to avoid change Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The whole team needs to evaluate their priorities. Certainly quality of product and services is not the foremost thing on their minds. Consistently lower value as the years go by. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the negatives outweigh the positives, really the product is too complicated but the charges seem hardly worth it, very very slow services, customer service queries are never answered properly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AV
What do you like best?

Very useful product for a mobile practice like mine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service; I’ve been trying to get a back up of my records for over a month now I have paid for it and I’ve still heard nothing from them neither the back up nor response to my requests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When I started with this company many years ago the service and support were exceptional now that they have been taking over possibly by corporate the service and support is shocking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobile part time rental of a remote location; full data-base access and client record and payment processing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Veterinary Practice Manager
What do you like best?

Patient portal, and inventory management are my favorites.

Just started patient portal, already I'm in love with it since my clients can access their pet records. It is saving time for my hospital team.

Bill payment makes it easy to collect payments.

The one thing I'll recommend adding is insurance tie ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not any in particular. But it is a vast application. and may be overwhelming for some.

I've read some of their how to blogs. So it was easy for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client retention though post cards and reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AV
What do you like best?

I have experienced a friendly support and never-seen before quality EMR as well. Easy integration with my laboratory and radiology equipments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unless trained very well we will not be able to make a maximum use of the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobile usage of PMS (It helps as we do several house call services) and multiple timezone compatibility as our service extended within 3 states of eastern US. Easy communication between the staff and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

I enjoyed the simplicity in entering charges on each patient's profile. I also liked the short cut to the patient profile from the schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way quick notes are entered and found it tedious when entering in vaccines given from history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is certainly worth using, especially for those who may typically struggle with technology to begin with. Fairly easy to catch on to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not sure there have been any business problems with Vetport from my use of it. Benefits would include access to patient profile, schedule, and history all on one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

The best thing is that all of the days notes and diagnostics are all together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support is horrible. The method of inputting information is not user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used vetport for 3 days and switched back to cornerstone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

Great flexibility and highly customizable. It initially fit my needs well and was reliable. I'm not sure if the instability has been that there is a lot of buggy code being added or if I just didn't initially have enough files for the problems to be obvious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start? Records that are supposed to be permanent get changed without anyone at my office even opening the files. There are constant problems with photos uploading - one never knows if the same size file will take 2 minutes or 24 hours to upload. Graphing is totally illogical with bar graphing type of x-axis but graphs plotted as line graphs.

Files that belong with one patient showing up in another patient's file that hasn't been opened in months.

Reminders that are deleted when they should be and no way to have more than one reminder in the system for any item so that you cannot set up a year's reminders if something is needed more than once such as twice yearly physical exams or serial urinalysis or blood work.

Last week we had a rabies certificate that printed with a date on it for vaccine administration listed as last year on a date we didn't even se the cat!

The system is just getting more and more buggy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go somewhere else if accurate records are important to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is nice that this is a cloud-based system. At first it was a very professional looking system that was easy to use and made us look good.

Lately, however, it does not have many benefits other than that we can pay by the month for use. The program has been making us look incompetent and we are frequently having to apologize to clients for it not working correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.