Hippo Manager

3.7

Hippo Manager is a cloud-based veterinary practice management software that helps you manage your offices with functions and features that include, medical histories and charting, appointment scheduling, point of sale system, and more.

Work for Hippo Manager?

Learning about Hippo Manager?

Hippo Manager Reviews

Ask Hippo Manager a Question
Showing 5 Hippo Manager reviews
Hippo Manager review by Edward B.
Edward B.

"Hippo Manager review "

What do you like best?

Extraordinary client support. The group that was doled out to my record have been great. When I required extra help and preparing they were so ready to take a seat and have a meeting with me. The cloud based framework enables me to access from anyplace. I am as yet chipping away at when I am in remote territories, yet being anyplace to get to my graphs is a colossal master. The data that is entered has a place with the training and not the organization. The units are an incredible method to enter updates for a similar antibody however at various phases of being managed (eg little cat sponsors versus grown-up feline promoters);

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of highlights that aren't up to their maximum capacity yet however they are minor subtleties and during the time spent being patched up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would prescribe Hippo for a few reasons. Simple to utilize, fantastic client administration, capacity to be paperless and furthermore it's a period and cash saver.

I needed a cloud based practice the executives to use at my startup practice since I would not like to manage servers and enjoyed that I could get to all that I required from my home office. It has been a cash saver and enables me to work at home as required so I can invest more energy with my family.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hippo Manager
Hippo Manager review by Shawna G.
Shawna G.

"Hippo User"

What do you like best?

Hippo is easy to use and affordable! They have great training webinars and support is fantastic

What do you dislike?

The scheduling is my biggest issue. When you go to schedule you have to be in that chart. It would be nice to click a time and pick the client by search or “new” and enter the info without having to create an account, esp with no-shows then you have that record without a client.

Tracking inventory, controlled substance additional tracking, invoicing, sales, the reports are tremendous.

What Veterinary Practice Management solution do you use?

Hippo Manager review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"Cloud based practice management software anywhere"

What do you like best?

Great customer support. The team that was assigned to my account have been wonderful. When I needed additional help and training they were so willing to sit down and have a conference with me. The cloud based system allows me to access from anywhere. I am still working on when I am in remote areas, but the idea of being anywhere to access my charts is a huge pro. The information that is entered belongs to the practice and not the company. The kits are a great way to enter reminders for the same vaccine but at different stages of being administered (eg kitten boosters vs adult cat boosters);

What do you dislike?

Some features still need to be improved upon. There are some integrated features that I would like, but the support is very receptive and willing to improve on their product constantly. I don't like that when I upload a document, in order for me to review that document I have to download it to the device I am on. Meaning I can have the same document on 3 different devices. There needs to be a better way to enter previous preventative care. At this current time it can only be entered into a general reminders setting. When integrating my printer I have had issues with the orientation of the label to fit with the pre-printed information on them. In order to use those labels I have to add a step of saving as a PDF. It was easier to purchase blank labels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research what main software features you would like. Apply for the free trial before you decide as It may help you make a decision as to whether you like the software. It was great to use it prior to me going live.

cloud based so access anywhere;

Hippo Manager review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"user friendly and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I love having a cloud based system, I can access it anywhere. Also, the customer service is outstanding. Sam is always available to answer questions and any fixes we needed were handled quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that aren't up to their full potential yet but they are minor details and in the process of being revamped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Hippo for several reasons. Easy to use, excellent customer service, ability to be paperless and also it's a time and money saver.

I wanted a cloud based practice management to use at my startup practice because I didn't want to deal with servers and liked that I could access everything I needed from my home office. It has been a money saver and allows me to work at home as needed so I can spend more time with my family.

Hippo Manager review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Hippo is a Big Fat Time Waster"

What do you like best?

It is inexpensive. Our invoices are neat. That's it.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely glitchy, and not at all user-friendly. Those who do not use it regularly have a very hard time navigating around. It takes several steps just to make a simple invoice. The rabies certificates continue to be a nightmare, in spite of several revisions attempting to make them compliant with federal regulations. Additionally, we cannot use Hippo for annual reminders.

Our invoices are neatly printed. That's it.

Learning about Hippo Manager?

* We monitor all Hippo Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.