Hippo Manager Reviews & Product Details

Hippo Manager Overview

What is Hippo Manager?

Hippo Manager Software, Inc. is cloud-based veterinary practice management software. This robust software improves veterinary practices and operations by improving all aspects of a practice: financial management (point of sale and invoicing), medical records, DICOM viewer (X-rays, sonograms, MRIs, etc.), inventory management, appointment scheduler, patient reminders, analytics and more. We drive customer’s practice profitability by: • reducing the practice’s administrative overhead (licensing, maintenance, capital costs, training, etc.), • increasing reporting capabilities, • improving task management through directly integrated business logic, which also reduces missed charges by approximately an estimated 15 percent. Veterinary work is not done behind a desk in an office, but instead takes place in fields, barns, shows, operating rooms and exam areas. We offer unparalleled simplicity because our software is cloud based, which makes it available from anywhere with internet accessibility and from any device with a Google Chrome browsers, including laptops, desktops, iPads and other tablets. The modern design is more intuitive and it is dramatically less expensive for customers than all other competitors. Hippo Manager is offered at 60 percent below the cost of comparable local-server based competitors. We are the only product on the market specifically optimized for use on a tablet or iPad. Other available cloud products skew at a higher price point and do not offer the same full functionality or usability. Hippo Manager specifically targets small to medium sized practices (ranging from one to five providers) in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Our product flexibility makes us ideal for the needs of specialists practices too.

Hippo Manager Details

Hippo Manager is a cloud-based veterinary practice management software that helps you manage your offices with functions and features that include, medical histories and charting, appointment scheduling, point of sale system, and more.

Our product is the most visual, easiest to use product on the market. We offer complete functionality with straightforward pricing that no else compares to.

Hippo Manager Software
2011
Lexington, KY
@HippoManager
870 Twitter followers

Hippo Manager Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Hippo Manager community
Have you used Hippo Manager before?

Hippo Manager Reviews

Showing 6 Hippo Manager reviews
Already have Hippo Manager?
agricultural veterinary officer
Farming
What do you like best?

It has fasten the ability to manage livestock at a cheaper coast, it's simplicity and efficient in appointment reminder.since it can also be used in mobile phone it does not necessarily need a laptop or computer to manage the livestock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since it may not allow the open of more than one database at ago it looks difficult but we have tried to manage this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very best and efficient livestock managing tool and quality clinic appointment support . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has enabled me know the upcoming and appointment I should attend to,it has helped me manage multi clinic appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Veterinary Technician
What do you like best?

Extraordinary client support. The group that was doled out to my record have been great. When I required extra help and preparing they were so ready to take a seat and have a meeting with me. The cloud based framework enables me to access from anyplace. I am as yet chipping away at when I am in remote territories, yet being anyplace to get to my graphs is a colossal master. The data that is entered has a place with the training and not the organization. The units are an incredible method to enter updates for a similar antibody however at various phases of being managed (eg little cat sponsors versus grown-up feline promoters); Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of highlights that aren't up to their maximum capacity yet however they are minor subtleties and during the time spent being patched up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would prescribe Hippo for a few reasons. Simple to utilize, fantastic client administration, capacity to be paperless and furthermore it's a period and cash saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a cloud based practice the executives to use at my startup practice since I would not like to manage servers and enjoyed that I could get to all that I required from my home office. It has been a cash saver and enables me to work at home as required so I can invest more energy with my family. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hippo is easy to use and affordable! They have great training webinars and support is fantastic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling is my biggest issue. When you go to schedule you have to be in that chart. It would be nice to click a time and pick the client by search or “new” and enter the info without having to create an account, esp with no-shows then you have that record without a client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking inventory, controlled substance additional tracking, invoicing, sales, the reports are tremendous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

Great customer support. The team that was assigned to my account have been wonderful. When I needed additional help and training they were so willing to sit down and have a conference with me. The cloud based system allows me to access from anywhere. I am still working on when I am in remote areas, but the idea of being anywhere to access my charts is a huge pro. The information that is entered belongs to the practice and not the company. The kits are a great way to enter reminders for the same vaccine but at different stages of being administered (eg kitten boosters vs adult cat boosters); Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features still need to be improved upon. There are some integrated features that I would like, but the support is very receptive and willing to improve on their product constantly. I don't like that when I upload a document, in order for me to review that document I have to download it to the device I am on. Meaning I can have the same document on 3 different devices. There needs to be a better way to enter previous preventative care. At this current time it can only be entered into a general reminders setting. When integrating my printer I have had issues with the orientation of the label to fit with the pre-printed information on them. In order to use those labels I have to add a step of saving as a PDF. It was easier to purchase blank labels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research what main software features you would like. Apply for the free trial before you decide as It may help you make a decision as to whether you like the software. It was great to use it prior to me going live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

cloud based so access anywhere; Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It is inexpensive. Our invoices are neat. That's it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely glitchy, and not at all user-friendly. Those who do not use it regularly have a very hard time navigating around. It takes several steps just to make a simple invoice. The rabies certificates continue to be a nightmare, in spite of several revisions attempting to make them compliant with federal regulations. Additionally, we cannot use Hippo for annual reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our invoices are neatly printed. That's it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

I love having a cloud based system, I can access it anywhere. Also, the customer service is outstanding. Sam is always available to answer questions and any fixes we needed were handled quickly and effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that aren't up to their full potential yet but they are minor details and in the process of being revamped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Hippo for several reasons. Easy to use, excellent customer service, ability to be paperless and also it's a time and money saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted a cloud based practice management to use at my startup practice because I didn't want to deal with servers and liked that I could access everything I needed from my home office. It has been a money saver and allows me to work at home as needed so I can spend more time with my family. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.