What do you like best?
DocSend has become the primary document sharing tool for my tech startup. We primarily share data among investors. Our favorite features are as follow...
- A seamless full-screen experience for the reader on mobile or desktop. (reader's have very little patience, this is great.)
- An option to navigate using arrows in full screen (another plus for the reader)
- An option to edit or replace your document without having to send out a notification to the reader. (yeah...i don't want my investors to know that i keep editing my data.)
- Real time analytics (easy for anyone to follow. i especially like being able to see how long each reader spent on each page.)
- Real time desktop notifications (when you're in a rush to raise money, you need to be obsessive about who's viewing your documents)
What do you dislike?
A few things I'd like to see improve...
- The BAR ICON at the top left that shifts as the reader progresses through the document is an overkill. One reader mentioned that it was distracting. Not a necessity for the reader.
- The AUTOMATIC LOCATION for my readers has been incorrect for more then half of my readers. (I live in Manhattan, not Queens.) This is very confusing, especially because I rely on location in order to know who's reading my document. Asking for their email address upfront is intrusive for anyone who's not part of the company. Any way this can be fixed?
No other suggestions at this point. Really great web platform for businesses!
Recommendations to others considering the product:
DocSend is trying to reimagine the way businesses share documents online. They are offering innovative features for the user and the reader..
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Plugg (beta) is a SaaS that allows audio creators to design, edit and publish everything their fans are looking for.