CamScanner Reviews & Product Details

What is CamScanner?

With CamScanner, any documents you see in real world can be digitized and saved right away with your mobile phone. Just take a photo, and CamScanner take care of the rest.

CamScanner Profile Details

CamScanner Reviews

1-50 of 109 total CamScanner reviews

CamScanner Reviews

1-50 of 109 total CamScanner reviews

"Scan documents from anywhere and easily"

What do you like best?

I really like Camscanner because I can have a scanner anywhere from my cell phone or laptop. This tool is very useful when I want to scan a document in a matter of seconds to save it in a safe place, send it by mail, share it or add annotations.

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything wrong with this application, it's free, fast and very simple to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being scanned documents and files is a tedious task that nobody likes to perform, especially if you do not have the necessary devices to do it, but that can end with CamScanner, an app that gives us the option to do it from our cellular, as an operation totally similar to taking a picture and sending it to an email.

CamScanner is very useful in my office, it is the best tool to scan and store documents of all kinds, it allows me to scan using the camera app of my mobile or your own, which also includes framing settings, guidance and other aids that will improve the final result.

I can edit the scanned documents after the process, adding notes, personalized watermarks, annotations, there is the option to protect the PDF with a password and if the OCR plugin is installed I can extract the text from the images to edit it.

Also I can save my documents in the cloud and I can access them from any other device or on the PC through the web version. It also serves as a collaborative tool, I have been able to share and invite my colleagues so they can see and comment on the same document.

master in Business Administration

"Solve problems easily"

What do you like best?

The application I love because it turns my phone into a pretty good scanner or rather to the camera of my phone which I can use in those moments in which I do not have a scanning machine nearby and need to do this action urgently. allows you to solve problems in the easiest and fastest way possible. I love it also because any type of document that I want to scan can be achieved thanks to this platform

What do you dislike?

It is unpleasant that you have to be choosing which documents to delete so quickly in order to free up space and continue scanning, this is due to the fact that there is a quite marked limitation to what is related to the storage of this and this in my opinion should be improved to expand a bit to so it is not so often that you have to be cleaning this space

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think of camscanner as the perfect tool to scan your documents quickly and easily without relying on other more complicated scanners, so you must implement and start using them I assure you that it will be very useful.

The best thing that this application does for me and for any employee of any company is that it gives us that facility of being able to scan our documents from our mobile phone and eliminates that dependence on physical scanners, this makes it possible to scan any document from anywhere. where we are and if someone needs it, they can send it quickly, this solves big problems.

licensed in graphic design

" Scan when you want your documents"

What do you like best?

This application has a really important utility and that's why I love it because its main function is to scan all those documents that you want to scan, now any information that you have in physical and is of real importance you can scan it wherever you are because is a portable tool, so it gives you peace of mind knowing that you will have a digital copy of those papers that you would not want to lose.

What do you dislike?

I do not like it seems that the documents were stored randomly on my phone, once scanned and saved on my mobile it is sometimes complicated to find them, I would like there to be a way to correct this so that I could find all of these fastest way I would also like it to be faster to send it to my own mail, I feel that there is no need to be choosing options like sharing when it comes to something that you keep in your own accounts should be more direct.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not depend on always being near a physical scanner to be able to scan the documents you need, with this application there are many benefits that you can find so just try it and you will discover it I personally recommend it.

It helps me in a very marked way because it is so far from the people who need the information that I carry with me easily and quickly I can scan them with this application and be able to share all this content with them no matter if I'm traveling or in a meeting since everything I do from my mobile phone. In the same way I can have digital copies of all my personal documents for any case of lost.

architect

"The most useful combination between your phone and an application"

What do you like best?

With this application you can have really good scanned documents, the combination of camscanner plus an excellent camera of your smartphone will give you these great results. I really like that this software has that ability to improve or make corrections to the scanned images and besides having digitized all these images that you want, you can share them with anyone you want

What do you dislike?

The only bad thing that I see the application is that its quality depends a lot on how is the camera of the mobile phone with which you account because if the image that gives you this is not so good naturally the quality of the scanned material will not either, so I do not really like all this dependence. And it should also be mentioned that when scanning a lot of information takes more time than it should, it is a great advantage that they can achieve this process faster

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In camscanner you will find a tool that will serve you as literally a portable scanner, as I have already mentioned and as it is easy to imagine the advantages that a portable scanner can give you are many and more for a person with a specific profession which is always between documents and documents for these reasons I recommend it, your results are really good.

It favors me and a lot because it takes away the need to rely on a physical scanner to share the documents I need to share, when those moments of emergency arise which some person requires to provide information or plans of any work, with this application I can easily and quickly get to them if we are miles away. It is easy to say the advantages that a portable scanner can give you and it is more when it saves you so much time and effort.

Professor in integral education

"It has never been so easy to scan a document or image!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Camscanner is that it is a very versatile application that allows me to scan any document or image wherever I want because I can do it from my phone even in a live conference, and if I do not have the downloaded application I can take the photos that want and then pass them to Camscanner and I'll have everything ready to download in a sharper image or document.

The impact of the application is the large number of options you have in the section of edition. It allows to make a free cut of the image, to work with the white balance, the saturation and the contrast and other elements in order that the scanned is as legible as possible. In addition, we can scan in batches, making it easy to scan a large number of pages. Finally, CamScanner allows to export the work in JPG or PDF. It is an application easy to use, light and very effective.

What do you dislike?

For me everything is perfect in this application, it is super fast, easy to use and too effective

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important to emphasize that it does not matter the degree of inclination, brightness or shadows in which the image is. This application can convert the photo of the document or the image into a perfectly scanned one.

CamScanner is a complete and functional application to scan everything that occurs to me. In my work as a teacher I always use this application, scanning important documents and images. Also when I'm in a meeting, conference or workshop I always use Camscanner to scan slides with important content for me. It is super easy to use!

graduated in photography

"A portable scanner to use when you want"

What do you like best?

I like it because thanks to this tool I can find a scanner on my phone that can be used for multiple opportunities, it gives me high quality scanned documents, although it depends on my phone's camera, it also gives me the option to share all the material want and even add comments.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing is that your phone's camera has to be good enough for all your documents to be seen with a respectable quality, because if it is not it will have many defects and it will not be what was expected. Another thing that I can mention is that every moment I have to be freeing space. Sometimes it becomes so annoying but the truth is not the big thing either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Naturally I recommend it will help you enough to scan the documents you need anywhere or at any time is very practical and useful so you should have it on your mobile phone as soon as possible.

The benefits are obvious, just with the simple fact that it is a portable scanner and there are many advantages that I have, wherever I go I have no problem scanning a document and sharing it with whoever I want if necessary, just like me. It helps to have a digital copy of all my physical documents so they can be stored in folders where they will be more secure.

Professor

"Essential application in the lives of teachers and students. "

What do you like best?

I like to use Cam Scanner because it helps me and my students a lot in our day to day, because we constantly have to scan documents both to digitize the information in the books and to elaborate works or projects with textual citations and Cam Scanner always makes an excellent Scan job.

What do you dislike?

I use Cam Scanner very often and so far I have only detected that when sharing the scans sometimes the application gets a bit slow, otherwise I have nothing more to add, it is an excellent digitizer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Cam Scanner because it is an excellent digitizer, since it corrects impurities, it is very clear, it fits the pages, it is easy to use and it can recognize all types of writing.

Cam Scanner greatly benefits my work as a teacher, since very often I have to scan different types of documents and this application allows me to make all those digitization’s through my cell phone in a free way and with excellent quality.

Ingeniero civil

"Scan your documents quickly in times of great hurry"

What do you like best?

What I like most about camscanner is that you can have a tool always at hand to scan your documents in times of great trouble, wherever you are whenever you have your mobile phone you can make use of this application. I love the detail that after taking the picture the program allows you to edit it a bit, as to cut the image and change a little exposure to light.

What do you dislike?

Camscanner is very good but to be so good it also depends on the quality of the camera which has your mobile phone, obviously for greater satisfaction when taking the photo the camera should be very good to have the expected results. Also another detail to mention would be that there is a limitation quite marked in terms of storage is concerned, you must constantly be freeing space to make use of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From the beginning it was easy to use so it will be extremely easy for all of you, the difficult thing would be to find the scanned document but it is a detail that is easy to solve, the really important thing is that the application can get you out of a lot of troubles so I recommend their use.

It is practically a portable scanner which you can use everywhere you go, it will serve you while you are in your car, or you are at home or you are just on a long trip to somewhere because the scanner will be included in your phone and the phone usually is always with us, it has been very helpful for me to have a digital copy of every document I need to have, generally I always have to have important information in a lot of papers that are only cumbersome so it's good save copies on your mobile or PC.

college professor

"Have in your hands a good scanner for your documents"

What do you like best?

I like that thanks to camscanner I can always have a high quality scanner with me, because this application makes my mobile phone a very good document scanner and that is an advantage that can be used for many occasions and that seems really great . You can use it to convert images to PDF, you can also edit the information you want as well as share all this through other applications.

What do you dislike?

It does not have many bad things maybe when you use it, if it's your first time with this application it will get a bit tangled, but it's not something you can not solve with several opportunities using it. Another serious thing is that sometimes it is a little tangled to find the file that you scanned once you did. You have to calmly search until you find it and that is something that sometimes despairs more than everything when you are in a hurry.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Completely recommended as it is a wonder that will help you for many questions. You must adopt this tool among your personal applications because at any time you may need it

It helps me a lot because there is no need to have a physical scanner, in the classroom I like to scan some documents and then finish them at home and there I do not have the tools to do it but with this application that changed because in Anytime and anywhere I will always have a scanner that can solve these problems.

Professor

"Appropriate for this digital age."

What do you like best?

CamScanner is an excellent software that turns my cell phone into a scanner with great scope and power, it is economical, useful in my work area and it allows me to share all my scanned documents through social networks and email.

What do you dislike?

So far CamScanner has worked perfectly, so there is nothing negative to mention about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Cam Scanner, because it is a totally useful application and the scans made by this application have very high quality, in addition to the scanned images you can cut, paste and edit them before you store them in the cloud or share them with the quantity of people that you require.

CamScanner helps me to scan sections of my books and then share them with my students, without having to take a scanner with me to the classroom and not waste time on their installation; also making use of this application I can share the scanned files through email totally fast and with a very high quality in the digitization made.

Secretario administrativo

"A virtual secretary uses modern tools"

What do you like best?

I love Camscanner because it is an application that has a free basic version that helps me scan, store, synchronize and hang a multitude of content through smartphones, iPad, tablet and PC.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit slow but very rarely has that happened to me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The difference between a secretary and a virtual secretary is that the former would need to go to the scanner in the office and the latter, just by carrying her mobile phone, or entering her laptop, she could have scanned the document in a matter of minutes.

I am a modern secretary that I like to use the most current applications to facilitate my work. With Camscanner I always scan the necessary documents in my work in a faster way. Using this application to scan is very simple, just take the photo of the document this tool allows you to adjust the document to the desired size, margins and the background you want and instantly create a clear PDF that can be sent from your email Chat (Whatsapp, Telegram etc.) or upload it to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive etc.) and from there to share it in a fast and efficient way.

I love nature and capture all those moments in them in photographs that will last in time I think the photos are one of the best things because it allows you to remember clear images of your experiences

"A super practical tool"

What do you like best?

It's amazing how all the scanned items in a network account are synchronized. Apart from this, I do not have the need to use any converter because the downloaded documents once scanned are ready in PDF format which makes the job easier for us by not losing so much time doing conversions. I find the clipping tool to be super practical. She alone can take care of the entire design of the page, detecting texts and discarding any footnotes.

What do you dislike?

I am very limited that there is a limit in terms of storage this is something that I do not like because you will always have the need to eliminate something to make room and when you can not decide which file you want to clean this turns out to be a nuisance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend you to use this scanner since it is an application that will not leave you in doubt as to its performance and will be of great help in your life both professionally and personally. The application is free so anyone with a smartphone which has a very good camera can download it for use.

Photos, photos and more pictures I am one of those people who are always in constant movement due to their work I have the duty to be traveling to different places for different sets of photographs either because my company entrusts me with some project or for personal works, for everything this camscreen has become an excellent tool in my day to day because I can use my phone as a scanner, always having it literally at my fingertips and sharing the documents I have to share.

Auxiliar administrativo adjunto

"Exceptional scanning."

What do you like best?

CamScanner allows me to turn my cell phone into a powerful pocket scanner and that seems great to me. I like that it helps me to convert images to PDF, edit information, add notes and even share the information generated in this application through WhatsApp, Facebook and Gmail in an easy and fast way, besides it gives me the option to synchronize my information with my PC and I like that.

What do you dislike?

I think the process of downloading CamScanner is a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of CamScanner for its great utility and practicality when scanning.

CamScanner benefits me a lot in the office where I work, since I always need to scan important documents and with just taking a picture this application scans all the documents that I require without installing an external scanner to my computer and leaving my information trapped in the PC, because with CamScanner I can have all the scanned documents on my cell phone and in the cloud and access them from any device.

Orientador profesional

"Powerful Scanner. "

What do you like best?

I like that, thanks to this application the camera of my cell phone becomes a powerful scanner with great capacity, which is very useful when I do my work, since it allows me to scan any type of documents, copy it, corlarto , underline it and many functions more in a very easy way.

What do you dislike?

so far I have no complaints regarding camScanner

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that CamScanner is an excellent application therefore I recommend it.

CamScanner mainly helps me to SAVE TIME, because with this application I can scan all kinds of documents and when carrying out any project where I require bibliographic citations I do not have to transcribe all the information, I just have to take a photograph and paste it in the document to be elaborated.

It also allows me to organize all the scanned information using tags, which helps me easily find the information by shortening the search time and streamlining my work.

Business Development

"Easy to use and very handy!"

What do you like best?

I like that CamScanner makes it easy to scan things on the go. You can scan from your car, home, the office, or anywhere else you may find yourself needing to scan a document. I like that after the picture is taken, CamScanner allows you to crop the picture and change the light exposure. I also love that after cropping the photo, CamScanner will automatically re-adjust and align the image to be as even as possible.

What do you dislike?

Putting multiple pages into one file or folder can be a little bit confusing. Sometimes I'm not sure if I've created a second folder or document, or just another page. It can also be a bit tricky to find files in your phone storage after scanning, but that might be more of a smartphone navigation issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super easy to use and great for someone on the go.

I work in the car industry, and CamScanner has made is so much easier to email or text quotes or vehicle information to customers. It saves me the trouble of bugging reception to constantly scan things to my email, and then it's easy to find when I need the document since it's already on my phone.

Electrophoresis Product Specialist

"A great solution for sharing documents"

What do you like best?

The quality you can get thanks to both software and the recent cameras on smartphones. It has a nice batch mode to scan multiple images and store them in some kind of unified file. It has a very good automatic image correction system. It makes very easy to digitalize and share any document when you don't have a scanner nearby. In fact, it expands any software capability given its portable (for example, you could scan a sign, poster, that you couldn't scan otherwise).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the limits are not the most acurate. It is easy to correct that, though. I'd really like that I could get the scanned file more easily. I have to select the share icon to send it attached via mail to myself. It doesn't handle super nicely the shadows casted over the pages we want to scan

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be a little tricky to use at first, but you'll get the grip in a few uses. It's not that easy to get a file you recently scanned. What I do is to select the share icon I then send it to my own mail address attached as any format file that you need, like .JPG, .PDF, etc. and then I download it in any device I need it.

I can now share all kind of documents, like a buying order from a client, contracts or even sending a medical prescription to a pharmacy.

law degree

"Scan pages with your phone"

What do you like best?

I like that thanks to this application I can count on my mobile phone as a scanner of quite quality, since through the camera of this I can take the photographs that will allow me to scan the pages of any document in which I need to do this for later edit them and put the details you need and if necessary until I can share with anyone who needs it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find it difficult to find those documents that I scan, I would like to be able to find them more quickly without investing so much time in their search that it becomes quite frustrating when you look for it and can not find it. I think that it should improve also with respect to the shadows that are projected on the sheet of paper presents faults at the time of scanning in the final result of the image

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The application is highly recommended you can use it in the moments that you need it most and you will not depend on other bigger scanners to solve your problems, you must use it so that they know firsthand the application quality that it is.

With this application I can scan all kinds of information you need to pass it on to clients or people who require such documents. I can say that it makes my job easier because I can use it from anywhere and at the time I want it the most. It helps me in a great way in the opposite way, even when I need some document which other people can easily send to me whenever they use this application as well.

degree in education

"When you need it, it will be for you"

What do you like best?

What I like most about camscanner is that I can turn my phone into a very good scanner which I can use at important moments where I do not have physical scanners, whether it's on the street, in the car or just at home. which in particular makes me very useful because I can advance a lot of work this where this, to all this we can also add several design options that make this application a marvel.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes too long when you are scanning several documents at once is a minor detail but we must mention it. I also dislike that you always have to be freeing space in storage to continue scanning, you have very little space for this I think that nothing would affect it to be extended a bit more just in the fact of giving us more comfort and not being every time having that delete documents

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to all the use of camscanner, since it is a portable scanner that you can use at any time and place, with this application you will get an excellent tool that will make your work something easier.

Thanks to camscanner I can make sending documents electronically easier and faster, doing this from other scanners would take more time than not everywhere we can count on the presence of a device of these, quite the opposite with this tool which gives me the ability to have in my hands a scanner of high quality thanks to the camera of my mobile.

Daniel Ferreira

"You can scan from your cell phone, it’s great "

What do you like best?

How many times has it happened to us that we need to scan an urgent document that we have to send and our office scanner has been damaged? Maybe it is not necessary that the scanner is broken, maybe we are in a meeting outside the facilities or on the way somewhere and we have an important role that we have not been able to scan for whatever reasons. CamScanner has arrived to save our lives !! It is an application that has a free basic version that will help you scan, store, synchronize and hang a multitude of content through smartphones, iPad, tablet and PC, use this application to scan is very simple, just take the photo of the document This tool allows you to adjust the document to the desired size, the margins and the background you want and instantly create a clear PDF that can be sent from your email or Chat (Whatsapp, Telegram etc.) or upload it to the cloud (Dropbox , Google Drive etc.) and from there to share it in a fast and efficient way.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application gets a bit slow to load the images, but leaving it aside I have not had any other problem when using it, in fact I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend 100% CamScanner, it is a super useful application and not only in an office, you could use it to scan any document you need and it will be like having your own scanner, it has a free version, it is easy to use and it is also available from the mobile and pc.

Thanks to CamScanner I save a lot of time, and I do not even need to go to the scanning machine, with my cell phone I digitize all the documents that need to be scanned and it works perfectly.

Technical Engineer

"A very good quality scanner, portable and available anytime."

What do you like best?

I'm working in a place where I need to scan many invoices in a daily bases and save them into Dropbox. Before using CamScanner, I had to use the scanning machine and link it to my pc and convert the scanned files into PDF format. In CamScanner, I can do all these steps in one step by just taking a picture and the documents can be downloaded in a high quality.

**Syncing all scanned documents in a cloud account is awesome. Also, I can download the documents as PDF directly without the need of converter! this app saved my time.

**Cropping tool is amazing, you can take a quick picture without paying attention to the edges and the cropping tool can take care of the page layout, it can detects the text and discard the footnote.

** Image enhancement is really amazing to improve the quality of the documents.

** Its a free Software !!

** you can combine many pages and save them in one PDF!

What do you dislike?

** There is a limitation in storage, so you always need to cleanup some space.

** Mobile camera should be a high quality.

** Of course it will be a time consuming if you have many pages needed to be scanned.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended, you can use it for small number of documents and you can create an online account to sync your documents.

It cancels the need of a physical scanner. Also, a time efficient tool to copy and save all accounting invoices.

civil engineer

"Perfect for moments of great urgency"

What do you like best?

I love this application because it allows us to do our document scans in times of great stress, it is perfect to use when we are more burdened and rushed, even gives you the advantage of being able to do it wherever you are, it is not necessary to depend on a machine located in an office or something like that, since you are in your car or in a remote area you can use it because it is a software that will be on your cell phone.

What do you dislike?

The only detail that I have noticed where it has flaws is in the shadows that are projected on the pages that we want to scan the application does not handle very well the presence of these and the scanned image can get a little bad. Another thing to mention is that it would be good if there was a new way to make it easier to find the documents because these are often lost among so many things on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a highly recommended tool because it is an application with incredible utility which you can use for various aspects of your life, both for work and for your personal life. Downloading the application is easy, and this is free, so the faster you start using it the faster you will see the advantages it will give you, so start at once.

In my profession we are always stuck in buildings where, of course, we do not have scanners to use at those times and I can say that with this problem camscanner is solved, whenever I need to scan some paper or document to share it just go to my phone cellular and so with just a photo to the plans or any other information at a time will be ready to save it or for some other need.

Technical Recruiter

"Personal / Portable Scanner !! (Excellent tool + Free)"

What do you like best?

Once i had to urgently scan a document and share with my Boss but i didn't had scanner available ready. Then he asked me to download this app and use it. Initially i thought...the quality will not be good but when i installed this app and used. The quality was awesome and it was easy to use. The best quality for the cam scanner app is

- Convert into pdf

- Invite freinds

- Add comments

- Set tag

What do you dislike?

This is excellent software. There is nothing which you will dislike in this. Paid version is also cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using cam scanner. Its useful tool which will help you in your business and personal life both. You can download app which is absolutely free. Here, you could buy premium version which is also cheaper whether you take monthly subscription or yearly. This will help you to have cloud space, password protection, auto upload to Dropbox, google docs etc.

Its like portable scanner. While i am travelling, at home, in meeting ...anytime i can use my phone as scanner and share documents with whoever i need to share.

It also helps me to manage my personal documents as i could scan and save in folders...i can access anytime on my phone. No need to carry hard disk or access cloud.

I consider myself super capable for everything that I set out to do, I always try to give the best of my strength to the maximum.

"My mobile phone as a quality scanner"

What do you like best?

Camscaner is extremely incredible because it transforms my mobile phone into a very good scanner of a very good quality and this is very useful whatever your work allows you to scan any type of documents copy it, cut it and many more options in a very simple way and all this from your own mobile you save time in complicated machines and that necessarily have to be connected to a PC now anytime and anywhere you can have the documents you want stored in your files.

What do you dislike?

The download process of this application can become very slow this despairs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is simply very simple to use, the ease you have to handle it is incredible and to be a scanner in a mobile has a very good quality for all this I recommend is perfect for a person who is constantly moving.

In the office is an excellent help this is a tool that can be used at any time I live surrounded by papers and more papers which often have to edit some other detail also at the time of having to send it or share it with a client or those documents that have to be sent to the partners and the heads when they are traveling or those who live far away is the best option to make these processes as quickly as possible always maintaining an excellent quality.

I have many years of experience in my profession and even today I continue to teach with care.

"Your own scanner in your hands"

What do you like best?

It has a high quality scanner that is why this application is sensational. The benefits of having a scanner on your own phone are great and really important since there is no need to have them through PCs that are usually large and do not give you The convenience that it gives you to do it from your mobile phone aside that is very simple and fast you can download the scanned document directly in PDF format without having the need to make conversions or anything similar.

What do you dislike?

It is a little complicated to get the document once scanned is often confusing where it is in the storage of my phone for everything else I have no complaints the scanner is simply great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone this application is great so we are progressing more and more now we can all have our own scanner always in the hands before it used to be very difficult or tedious because they were by means of machines connected to a PC but now with camscanner everything is more easy so I recommend it.

I love it because I usually take work to the house thanks to this scanner I usually take pictures of notebooks or my students' reports and correct them in the comfort of my house without having to carry all those papers when converting all that information into PDF also sent to parents to see the corrected works of their children and like the notes or notes that I put them.

Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Camscanner turns your phone into a portable scanner"

What do you like best?

It lets me quickly scan and share documents on the go. It also helps in making the scanned document look more clearer by adjusting the contrast and other settings. Another interesting feature which I found missing from other similar apps like Adobe Scan is that it allows me to sort the scanned documents when done in batch mode.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't let me combine images or another documents stored on my phone memory or other apps to be merged with the document scanned with Camscanner, A lot of times, I have faced a requirement to create a soft document by combining paper documents and soft copy documents. In that case, I need to take help of some external tool to do the job.

The PDFs created using the free version also carry watermarks which makes the documents inappropriate to use for professional purposes. Adobe Scan offers services without any such constraints.

I don't need to be near a scanner in order to share the documents with someone. Even if I am travelling and someone needs to access documents I have, I can easily scan the documents using Camscanner and share over an email or any other medium. The scan quality is pretty good and it's hard for anyone to say that it has not been scanned from a proper scanner. So, it saves a lot of time and effort by turning mobile phone into a portable scanner,

Senior Engineer

"Camscanner: A Very Handy Mobile Scanner Application. "

What do you like best?

Camscanner turns my photos into scanned documents without any loss in graphical quality.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. I am yet to stumble on anything negative since I started using the android app more than two years ago

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider Camscanner to be that mobile scanner that enables you to produce high quality scans seamlessly. Adopt it for your office use, and you won't regret it.

My work often involves electronic transmission of documents. It would usually require that such documents are scanned and uploaded as attachments. Camscanner saves me precious time by enabling me to use my phone camera as a scanner rather than looking for a traditional scanning machine to do the job.

Analista

"Cam Scanner easy capture of your documents"

What do you like best?

La facilidad con la que se maneja el programa, tiene una interfase bastante sencilla y rápida que permite transformar de manera instantánea una imagen cualquiera en un PDF de calidad para compartir y enviar por correo o por cualquier sistema de mensajería instantánea (como Whatsapp o Signal) o compartirla en redes sociales o sencillamente guardarla en tu dispositivo. Una de las mayores fortalezas de camscanner es que puede transformar una foto así se un dispositivo con una cámara de poca nitidez y una imagen PDF facilmente legible y bastante liviana. El funcionamiento de la aplicación es rápido, eficiente y directo, se toma la foto, se selecciona la forma de envió y listo.

What do you dislike?

Quizás la mayor limitación es que en la imagen una vez capturada no es posible alterar las escalas de grises, lo cual puede ser perjudicial porque una sencilla modificación en el tono puede ser que la imagen adquiera una mejor nitidez y detalle, esto es especialmente con los documentos a blanco y negro, con imagenes a color no existe mayor inconveniente.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

La aplicación es altamente recomendada, debido a su sencillez, simplificación, multiplicidad de opciones de envío, y especialmente por la calidad de las imágenes de salida, que no importa el dispositivo, siempre aparecen con buena calidad.

La aplicación ha permitido resolver problemas cotidianos de manera rápida, como el envio de documentos internos, memos y notificaciones que requieran sellos y firmas y verificación, a los que sencillamente con una fotografía y el envió respectivo a través de la aplicación solventan cualquier duda o retraso que haya con el mismo.

Growth Hacker and Lead Generation
Internet

"Fast, easy and efficient "

What do you like best?

The app works seamlessly does the job in a really fast and easy way.

What I like the most is that the picture is always really good and the scan is almost always of good quality. It is even possible to customize the portion of the picture to capture.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the pdf that will be created contains the "CamScanner" subtitle. I know that if I update to the premium version I can keep it out but for what I need it it is not worthy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go on this direction, the quality of the service is high so I don't really know what else you could do. What Might be good is a direct button t download the file, usually I have to "Share" and then select file.

I need to have quick access to documents and submit them via email in pdf format. Usually, I need the documents to be of a good quality has I have to submit them to someone else. Most of the time those are official documents and I need a perfect quality and the crop option is really useful as it allows me to have just the required information in the pdf file.

The app allows even to store the documents in an organized way, this empowers me to be fast at delivering already existing documents.

Software Engineer
Research

""The scanner camscanner""

What do you like best?

In the 90's there were no type of mobile phones and other accessories which can be taken to scan the documents. But as we can see the name camscanner which indicates that the scanner which can be scanned through the camera present in the mobile phone which is a very good way of scanning the documents mobility option of this software is very awesome. There are many options for using the application based upon the customer's need ranging from price $0.99 to $49.99. It also gives the language support in many different languages. It also includes the precropping and the auto enhancing effects which makes easy for the person to make the file. It can also make the pdf, we can directly mail to the person we want to, and many other features. And the quality of scanning the document is a high quality and we can send the file in any format and in any quality we want. This also supports air print which is a good factor. And the documents can also be protected via password where the security is good. I like this application as it have the mobility of using it anywhere we want.

What do you dislike?

I don't have dislikes but this software have the cons that , it is very expensive. Other then this cons, the software is best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend all the people who are using the scanners should move on to this software which is very easy to use and can extend the space of cloud via purchasing it. Thank you.

Our company have used this software to scan the documents where the scanner is not used to scan the documents and the maintenance of the scanner is removed because of it. Our company personally like this software.