UpLead

4.8

UpLead is an online B2B data provider & sales intelligence platform that gives you full access to over 30 million verified B2B business contacts and companies to connect with instantly.

Work for UpLead?

Learning about UpLead?

UpLead Reviews

Showing 112 UpLead reviews
David M.

"A Hidden Gem"

What do you like best?

Working with UpLead is intuitive, but like most prospecting tools, knowing the search criteria goes a long way for the best results. That said, the amount of accurate information I receive for contacts is extraordinary.

Customer support ~ my rep is Russel ~ is quick, concise, and not overbearing. I think UpLead is a hidden gem.

What surprised me was how accurate the results were. Companies with a myriad of contacts are listed as a result and, when you select one, you're given a list of all contacts within that company. This simplifies my efforts immeasurably.

What do you dislike?

One complaint is the inability to search by a specific radius around a city, metro area, or zip code. A quick workaround is searching by county. May have to fine tune the results, but it solves my issue.

Also, although UpLead integrates with many CRM platforms, the one, our company, uses isn't among them. Luckily, my customer support representative, Russel, provided a quick workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Double-check to see if UpLead is compatible with your CRM. In my case, it isn't, but Russel in Customer Support provided a very quick and easy workaround.

I was recently hired into a company with virtually no marketing department. The website is worse than zero and so are many other facets. One of the duties assigned to me is lead generation. I introduced the idea to management and used UpLead as an example. I gave them a no BS objective overview of the features/advantages/benefits and used the free credits to illustrate how effective the tool is for prospecting.

Although my initial focus is bringing our website into 2019 for the very short future, UpLead is the primary tool for helping us grow!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about UpLead
Beverly A.

"They are the best out there, by a mile !"

What do you like best?

With uplead the interface is easy to use. I loved that fact that I can upload a list of URLs and it spits out contacts from those companies with verified emails.

Other services want you to bring the first and last name of your target and sometime the company name as well.

With uplead, they do all the hard work for you. It is the easiest lead tool to use and by far the most accurate. And for the price, you can't beat it.

I also like the fact that when I signed up one of support girls ( Nicole) checked in with me regularly to see how I was doing. She also offered to pause and extend my trial if I needed more time or if I wasn't ready to start.

I asked her to pause the trial, which she did. When I was ready to get started agin she reinstated my trial so I could continue. I thought that was so thoughtful !

What do you dislike?

Nothing when it comes to the product itself. But their support could use some work!

Oh one thing I have to say is that, Initially I sign up for a free trial for 100 leads , I was getting used to the interface and must have made some kind of mistake while playing around with the data. but when I tried to get my 100 leads as promised I got a message saying I had already used all my leads. I emailed support twice with no response.

I was surprised at how poor their response/support team was. I still haven't heard back from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. It is the best out there! Bar none.

I target tech companies for my business. I needed a platform where I can upload a list of the select startups and get all the contacts and email addresses I need based on the URLs I put in. Uplead did that and then more.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Erin S.

"Great Lead Generator, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Not only did I find so many leads, but when I needed a bit more time to decide if this would be the best lead generator for our team, the very helpful customer service reps actually reached out to me to see if I needed more time. They really seem to care about making sure I had the best tool to use on my sales efforts.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple places that I already had confirmed contact info for, and while these companies did show up on the UpLead search, a couple had some incorrect info. It would be great to have a 'suggest an edit' option, where users can offer correct info that they may already have, to better help others in the future.

As our company grows we're expanding into other markets that we're not as familiar with. UpLead helps give us a head start at gathering contact leads in those markets.

Mark P.

"Great product to help identify companies and contacts"

What do you like best?

I really like the built-in search ability and the way that things can be filtered. I also like it that that Uplead offers an entry price level and monthly charge vs. having to make an outlay for the year with a commitment. Overall it's a great tool for helping me to find new target accounts and to get contacts to reach out to. It also has 30 Million Contacts which is 10M more than zoominfo offers.

What do you dislike?

Some companies that I want to target aren't in the database. I would like to see a way to request that some accounts that I am looking for to be added so that I could let your team know what I need from this product. We also use Sugar as a CRM and it would be great to have an easy way to transfer contacts to my CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I feel that this is a great product. There are accounts that I am looking for that aren't in it, but for the most part it's pretty good.

Finding contacts at my target accounts more easily than before I had this product. I have been able to easily construct a list of target accounts and contacts that I wouldn't have been able to without having this database.

Therese H.

"Great Source for B2B Contacts"

What do you like best?

The ability to define target attributes and see details about potential contacts before purchasing is very helpful. This allows you to verify that the contact meets your target criteria. I also like the ability to save searches and Uplead applies email validation to the selected contacts and allows me to choose to purchase or not based on email validation results - nice feature. Although I also apply additional email validation, this real-time updated validation is a good feature for this service. The direct integration with my email solution is beautiful and saves me a lot of time. The cost is very reasonable for the contacts I am able to target and the pay-as-you-go model is very flexible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really - it works as advertised for a very competitive price. I would like to see the database continue to grow, see the data validation continue and the price stay affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for targeted contacts, an easy to use interface, possibly already integrated with your existing email/CRM at a very competitive price point then try Uplead.

Targeted contact outreach, marketing qualified lead generation, growth of marketing database.

Brett C.

"Unbelievable Value for Leads"

What do you like best?

I like the interface, the functionality, and the overall quality of the sales leads. It's easy to navigate, and there are now international contacts as well.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike from my end.

Sometimes the system experiences a bug/glitch. But that's maybe once a week in a while. I like the interface. It's dependable. The quality of sales data is above average compared to Sales Info, or Sales Genie. Data quality is inferior to Sales Force. Although Sales Force is way more expensive. UpLead is a LOT better in terms of the value for dollar ratio.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly endorse UpLead as a fantastic alternative to InfoUSA, Sales Genie, and even Sales Force. Take the trial, and see for yourself. Great, dependable software, interface, value and lead quality. You guys rock.

As a new small business, our mission was to get notoriety with industry leaders, and gatekeepers. And we accomplished exactly that. The pairing of UpLead with an email marketing app was a great two punch combo for our business. Targeting industries is seamless, and intuitive.

Stan E.

"Uplead is the best contact assessment firm I have used"

What do you like best?

The ability to identify that the firm is public as well as the ability to zero in on specific industry segments and sales and business development functions

What do you dislike?

would like to be able to download multiple contacts at a time when the exact email address cannot be verified - this requires me to do up to 10 individual downloads for a single company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

let uplead help you zero in on the exact profile of contacts with the highest potential for your solutions

we are a startup and need cold leads to start the process of encouraging contacts to request a session with us to discuss how we can improve their sales success rate. We have had over 50 contacts click to request further information about our solftware and consulting solutions.

Ron G.

"UpLead Sales Intelligence Tool"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive data including the tech stack, very easy to navigate, email validation, and it is priced fairly at every level, even single user.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes contact phone numbers are no longer active but that will happen will any sales intelligence tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a more reasonably-priced alternative to DiscoverOrg, this is it. I actually prefer it to DiscoverOrg. So easy to use and a comprehensive dataset.

I am able to easily identify a market sector and reduce the search results to a specific geography and then find contacts by role or title. The search can be saved and I can download the results into a spreadsheet of my CRM using credits based on my plan. From there I have a highly targeted list I use for outbound lead generation.

Renee Y.

"Excellent Service "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I am able to get verified emails for my marketing campaign. It's makes it very easy when you have verified emails.

What do you dislike?

As I use upleads and still learning the ins and outs, I have not come across any dislikes as of yet. It is very simple and easy to use from my point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for verified email addresses and leads, this is definitely the right choice.

Upleads provide email addresses and that is what I need to make my campaigns successful to business owners. Not only are the email addresses are important, I am also able to get the name of the owner or owners for that company. I can search for small or large businesses and it makes it so easy to do.

Patricia S.

"Like no other"

What do you like best?

I have used many CRM tools in my line of work and they all seem incomplete or hard to use.

With Uplead you have names, titles, phone numbers along with photos and company logos so you cant miss it.

What do you dislike?

Cant really say much about a dislike of the product. It has everything I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for any company looking to improve their communication with their own customers.

I have been able to search for companies where I could not get a hold on an employee.

Perhaps that employee has left but did not update their account information or a simple time zone issue.

I can find other employees and get directed to the right person to contact.

Zachary D.

"Get a lead on the competition with Uplead!"

What do you like best?

When I first got into the freight brokering industry I did all my prospecting my self. It literally took me hours to get 10 good leads which drastically limited how much time I had to spend on bettering my customer service. With Uplead I can get 100 quality leads and send out emails to those leads in roughly an hour! Now I can spend almost all of my day strengthening the bonds with my customers rather than hopelessly searching the web for leads and guessing email addresses! Uplead give me the ability to find accurate, high quality leads in a flash!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more industries/companies that I could use as potential customers. There are a lot of companies like nurseries, telecommunication companies, schools, and digital service companies that would have no use for my services so there information is pretty useless. I would like to see more companies on here that have large volumes of freight to move on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop wasting time considering the overpriced competition. Make the switch now!

As a freight broker I have two main duties, finding new customers and servicing current customers. Uplead helps me do both better! With Uplead I spend less time prospecting which gives me more time to take care of my customers.

Thor B.

"Easy to use platform, Great Value for money"

What do you like best?

I would have to say the simplicity of the platform is what I like best. Not too many extra bells and whistles just what I need to do my prospecting

What do you dislike?

Not as much data as I like and questionable at times, I get revenue figures that seem out of line and I'll find inconsistencies like it telling me that a company has 1 to 4 employees but lists 150 email addresses, makes me less than confident about the freshness of the data. Also when doing my cold emails I usually get 30 to 50% of my email addresses scrubbed after spending hours prospecting a list of candidates to reach out to

I can affordably prospect, many tools out there that offer a similar service are very expensive.

John C.

"Great interface and service make UpLead easy to use"

What do you like best?

The UpLead website is clean, understandable, and more importantly easy to use. Within a few minutes, I felt comfortable utilizing UpLead's tools to help grow my sales pipeline.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to identify a specific company when there are multiple search results with the same/similar name. UpLead does include logos when possible which does help significantly with clarity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For sales professionals, there are so many benefits from utilizing UpLead, and no downside considering that the increase in revenue generation potential more than covers any costs from the service.

I utilize UpLead to fill my pipeline with prospective clients with the long term benefit of increasing revenue for our company.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Surprisingly Easy And Handy"

What do you like best?

I thank you a lot for developing Uplead. It has been my favorite data set for sales activity. For me it doesn't have any complicated features or is too much of information either and is easy to use when I just want to filter out our targets and collect contacts to reach out.

What do you dislike?

I don't or can't know if the data is old or frequently updated. I found some titles looked suspicious which led me to feel like I would have to double check the extracted data with the third party network.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

UpLead made our sales leads generation very easy. It was eye-opening when I first used it, because unlike other data sources, there was no complicated process. This does not have to be professionally handled by data specialists but can be utilized by any sales reps and marketers. If you are looking for simple sales leads generation, I really recommend it.

I purely used it to start building relationships with our new sales prospects. The benefit I appreciated the most was that I could get the detailed contact data of the target companies.

Dom P.

"Perfect tool in getting your business contacts"

What do you like best?

It shows all the results and as accurate as possible. You can search on how you want to get the results. This is really an awesome tool!

What do you dislike?

I can only think less credit for the first trial period. It could have been better if credit increase for first time users so that they can explore and enjoy more this tool. It will definitely higher chances to recommend this to colleagues and possible endorsement to use in the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This might be the tool you are looking for when it comes to searching your contacts. It makes your life easier. Awesome!!!

Finding contacts just using the web url, name of tje company or person within the organization. It helps to call the business companies with confidence as you know whom you need to speak with without worrying that you cannot bypass the gatekeeper. Also it shows their contact details which is really helpful especially the email address.

Sabe A.

"Uplead over Zoominfo"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and very affordable. I was able to sign and start using within minutes. While the others took days just to call me back.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is could do better is close my deals for me. Honestly, I do get a little confused with searching for a company name. Sometimes I have to clear the criteria before searching again. Or I have had to click on a saved search list and then search. I may be doing something wrong. Other than that I have found the tool very useable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to start using a tool that is quick to sign up and start the process of cold calling and running your sales campaign then Uplead stratifies those needs. It is very affordable and is very scalable in their pricing tiers to add other sales departments.

We have over 5 verticals that we are targeting for our solution and this tools allows us to quickly find our targets and effectively contact the appropriate people to sell our solution. We have a total of 4 sales persons that need contacts. 200 is just the start to see if that is enough to get started, I have feeling we will upping our subscription. I had two leads that I contacted in the first day and they responded.

Karl S.

"Best bang for your buck and extremely easy to use"

What do you like best?

The portal comes ready to use out of the box. We were able to target very specific titles and gain access to leads very quickly. The ability to include exclusions by uploading a file or from previous downloads in UpLead is extremely handy. Finally, their addition of technologies listed is excellent and very extensive.

What do you dislike?

The database does have a few hiccups. First, the contact properties aren't completely standardized and can lead to issues upon importing to your CRM. Furthermore, even with an exact match specified, we found ourselves with irrelevant contacts that slipped through the cracks. Luckily the team at UpLead was quick to reimburse us the credits to make up for the odd miss.

It's great for generating a list of prospects in your funnel. Keep in mind that if you are a really targeted business you may only find a limited amount of leads. However, UpLead doesn't lock you into a contract so you aren't tied to the platform after you have exhausted your searches. It allows you to get away for a short period of time and come back when they've updated their database with more contacts.

User in Consumer Services

"Best leads at a great price!"

What do you like best?

I'm a small business, so my budget is also small, I've been able to find great leads to grow my business. Info has been reliable and accurate. Easy to use and fast results to start adding to your contacts and expanding your database.

What do you dislike?

The industry options are limited, and sometimes I receive leads in the wrong industry, but I just skip those leads when making decisions on which leads I'll choose. Would love more "industry types" to include healthcare professionals as that is not an option. It's not been an issue as I can make other changes to get what I'm seeking.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great leads at a great price, it's worth adding this as a tool. Easy to use, reliable results and the info they provide is continually being updated to keep the results coming.

Recruiting networking contacts.

Toni G.

"Best resource I've found for my start-up business"

What do you like best?

UpLead has allowed me to target from a variety of fronts. I can build a list of companies to target based on industry, location, size, etc. I can also dig into a company that I know I want to target and obtain emails for decision makers that I want to contact and/or follow-up with.

What do you dislike?

There is always the disappointment when I see the perfect lead and get an oops message that their email is not available :(

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have nothing to lose, but so much to gain!

UpLead interfaces with Zoho CRM seamlessly and it has proven to be a huge time saver - and for a small business that needs all the time they can get....that's huge!!!

Jonathan H.

"Great functionality at an amazing price"

What do you like best?

I use subscriptions to sales databases to get clients. I've used Addatabase, The List and Redbooks. UpLead has very similar functionality at a fraction of the price. I just couldn't justify the price for Redbooks or The List. So far, I'm very satisfied with the quality and the functionality and most of all, the price. I don't know how Redbooks/The List can continue!

What do you dislike?

So far, I'm pretty pleased. There isn't anything I dislike at the moment.

Back to scheduling calls, and in person meetings.

Jim S.

"Powerful Data Management"

What do you like best?

I love UpLeads ability to filter their data via all the means I need to build the perfect data set. I had talked to numerous other providers of competing services, but onl UpLead could provide the powerful filtering that I required to isolate the exact data set I needed.

What do you dislike?

It did have to submit a couple of help queries to figure out how to download my datasets, and to understand how to exclude existing data. But, Customer Service was fast and Super Helpful and I got all my answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A bit of a learning curve - but a powerful and all encompassing service.

I am using UpLead for Cold Email prospecting.

The filtering capabilities are exactly what I need for a few 'complex' queries that other companies could not help me with.

Peter C.

"One of the best B2B website out there"

What do you like best?

The search by sector and job position and of course searching by state and by city is very helpful.

The system is foolproof, but as always when you dealing with business most of the time is difficult to get through to the right person that replies to your emails.

What do you dislike?

Been an American website, the worldwide features are a bit limited, and just an example United Kingdom email/company are a bit limited, but i am sure it will be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great platform to find new leads in the cold market, so if you are changing target market, this is the right platform to find yourself the right contact in the right direction.

My contact database is growing exponentially, and I can reach more people in my area. Reaching more people gives me the ability to talk to more prospect and generate more business.

Murilo S.

"Great lead platform"

What do you like best?

UpLead allows you to filter the search by several different criteria. The best part is that only e-mail addresses which are tested to be valid are deducted from your credits, so you don't waste credits on bad leads.

What do you dislike?

The trial is somewhat small, so to actually test the data quality of the platform you need a plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial to check if the platform delivers the data in the way you need, but go for a plan to actually test the results.

We're growing our e-mail database with quality and focused leads.

Philipp N. N.

"Good provider of sales intelligence with nice UX/UI"

What do you like best?

I have used UpLead with our sales team to get data for a highly targeted could outreach email campaign. The data seems to be both accurate and up to date. We received almost no email bounces which is great as we have been disappointed with the data quality of similar vendors in the past. Also, we were looking for very specific titles within a small niche and uplead delivered.

What do you dislike?

Including Twitter handles for the leads would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a tool that delivers a good ROI very quickly.

As a marketer, Uplead helps me to generate leads for our B2B sales team's email outreach.

BILL K.

"CEO SEARCH"

What do you like best?

UpLead gives me the ability to search across all 50 states for CEO's in my selected industries to execute a direct email campaign. I am able to filter out all non-verified e-mail addresses cutting down on costs as I am charged only for the leads I actually download to my CRM or Excel.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to use UpLead. However, online support is quick and precise so very little wasted time getting the hang of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the Uplead free trial - great support and you are likely to sign up as I did!

I am able to easily identify high net worth prospective buyers of real estate in my area.

"Uplead is a great site for generating leads and boosting sales!"

What do you like best?

Uplead is more affordable that most and produces solid, reliable contact info for our sales team to run with. The search feature is great. I can search a company with the criteria I am specifically looking for. As broad or narrow as I'd like.

What do you dislike?

There are times when contact info is out of date or not verified. Fortunately Uplead lets you know before download their contact info!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great site if you are looking for an affordable B2B site. Save your company time and money by using uplead to produce solid contact info in the industry that you need leads.

Our sales team can spend more time following up leads instead of trying to produce new leads. Letting my team know when a contact may be out of date or isn't verified is exactly what I am looking for. Other sites won't tell you if information may not be reliable.

"Quality leads at a quality price"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to find the specific leads I need, that I can sort by geography, industry, revenue and management level - even which technologies they use! Company info and descriptions make it easy to do research very quickly, and helps me make more calls a day.

What do you dislike?

Not having company descriptions under the lead contact info is a little disappointing, although the platform does change pages quickly when you click on the company to get the description. There's currently no integration with our CRM, Close.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At $149 or $299 for the SMB versions, you would have to make close to no sales in order to not get a return on your investment. With leads being validated regularly, you'll have access to quality leads within your target niche.

I have a lot of targeted leads for a very reasonable price. Instead of manually building email and calling lists, or buying expensive outdated lists, I can pay a set amount and get exactly the contacts that I want. I also spend a lot less time doing company research, which means I can make more calls and close more deals.

Agata K.

"Great tool for lead-generation for ABM campaigns"

What do you like best?

The price per lead of $0.29 with their monthly professional subscription is a very good deal. It's also great that they allow you to cancel anytime without the need to sign a yearly contract which is quite important especially for startups. UpLead is also very easy to use but at the same time quite powerful

What do you dislike?

The tool does not have access to database of leads outside of the North America region, It would be helpful to see this expanded to Europe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for MArketing teams for generating leads especially for ABM campaigns

I have used UpLead to generate a list of high-quality leads for our ABM / outbound campaign. We were looking for very specific titles within a group of specific companies, and the tool managed to provide us with very good results. It was very quick and easy to generate the list.

Kendall H.

"Out of Date"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of pulling solid leads based on current softwares that companies are using.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the information on UpLead (especially email addresses) are incredibly out of date or just flat out inacurate

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to try out other platforms in trial mode before coming to UpLead. Make sure that they're offering current/accurate email addresses for those you're trying to contact.

I was hoping to solve the problem of having to google individual companies, see who sits in specific roles with them and then find their contact info, but unfortunately the site doesn't give what is promised.

"Data quality: not great"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of the website makes it easy to navigate, plus you can search for companies/contacts by numerous technologies.

What do you dislike?

There are two major issues here but they all go back to data quality. The data quality is very poor even when compared to the free alternative, Data.com. During my trial, I noticed two glaring issues.

First, when searching for contacts at a company, I found many contacts that had left the company many years ago. A simple LinkedIn search of that contact confirms this too.

Second, while the Search by Technology feature has a massive list of technologies, it's not accurate. I found that 75-80% of the companies that appeared while searching for a particular technology did not actually have or use it. It's a cool feature but needs major re-tooling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't rely on it for the most accurate and up to date data. There are better alternatives out there.

We wanted to improve the quality of our data but haven't really been able to do that.

Rick N.

"Very effective prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

There seems to be a much larger pool of prospects within UpLead's database than most other solutions I've tried. Both contacts and companies, but, more importantly, the emails supplied are very high quality with low bounce rates.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a rough area when trying to add on multiple filters to searches (i.e.multiple states) but I found it simple to workaround, so no problem at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! I think you will find it to be a very productive and invaluable resource for sales prospecting especially.

I am a heavy prospector and UpLead has given me a very robust resource to get what I need quickly.

Karl W.

"Great Intellience"

What do you like best?

UpLead is a very intuitive platform and cross references different filters to make fine tuning a search more effective.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to integrate into our particular CRM but the download functionality makes up for that, but that is a small thing that we can live with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the evaluation and see how the UX works and the functionality

We can identify a target list based on the criteria and also we can validate a target to that we make the time we spend prospecting work for us

"User friendly interface allows you to get right to work"

What do you like best?

The interface design is easy to navigate. I don't have to waste time creating a dataset, I can easily narrow down a search and focus on my target audience. I don't struggle or waste time having to find criteria.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a search criteria on last updated. This way we could know how old the data is or be able to verify the likelihood the data is accurate. Companies can have a high turnover so being able to see that the information has been updated recently or hasn't been touched for a year or two would be beneficial. Overall, the majority of the data has been useable and accurate.

We use UpLead when we want to expand/grow our database. If we want to expand into a new industry or strengthen our outreach into specific areas or regions.

Paul C.

"I found Uplead to be very easy to use and and had the information I needed to prospect clients. "

What do you like best?

The ability to search and then narrow down that search to find the ideal client. The ease of use and layout.

What do you dislike?

I really didn't dislike anything. I know I wanted some info on a company and I couldn't find them listed.

I am able to find numerous details that help with finding clients. Such as the size of the business, and key employees.

Jamie D.

"exactly what I was looking for. "

What do you like best?

The Interface is clean and easy to navigate, the lists are complete with all company and contact info that was expected, emails were verified before leaving the application, and only the verified contacts were downloaded, it was just really quick and easy and painless and the price was right! highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all everything was satisfactory and as expected

Lead generation/qualification.

Grant B.

"Great Product, Great Value"

What do you like best?

We have been able to easily find decision makers at potential clients at a very affordable price, especially for a branch office of only 2 people. The email formats and contact info are very accurate. Being able to create and save lists of both companies and contacts has saved us hours of creating our own spreadsheets as well.

What do you dislike?

Emails bounce back on occasion, but that is why you supplement this with other methods of finding names.

It has made finding potential clients a much more time-efficient endeavor. From finding companies to contacts, we can do it all on UpLead

Michael H.

"Nothing is Perfect but UpLead is really helping our business."

What do you like best?

Easily down load targeted lists. Find contacts that cant be found in Google. Often can help you find your contacts email address. Stop paying list generators thousands of dollars when you can get the same thing from UpLead for way way less!

What do you dislike?

Always with the direct dials and emails were there but nothing is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quick and Easy and you can try it for free!

List Generation and finding Correct Contacts. Spend way less time buying lists and finding the correct contacts. Way less phone calls need to be made when the info is right there.

Nishant M.

"I really like web app by uplead which gives most relavent database and very easy to use features"

What do you like best?

Web based application with important features to sort out required database as per needed! I highly recommend Uplead as database provider. It provide lot all database which covers almost all industries!

What do you dislike?

Need to add more specific features like platforms, technology and also needs to increase scope of database

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Specific platform filter feature and improve scope of database

Required database for marketing campaigns and here is my solution!!

Mike G.

"GTI"

What do you like best?

Simple to use Interface, Scaling Price Tiers, Credit Rollover per month.

What do you dislike?

I would be nice to adjust and save the width of columns. I'd like to filter search result by multiple columns.

Uplead helps us stay current on new companies in our area. Uplead helps us find like customers that need our services.

Terrence J.

"Great list development tool"

What do you like best?

Affordable & accurate information at my fingertips quickly. This platform can give the likes of Discover.org & Zoom Info a run for their money!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sort by job title is a little buggy and does not sort completely. This is the only issue I see.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate, this product is as advertised and if you need a contact data base look no further!

I am able to find contacts to complete my list development needs for multiple campaigns my company uses. There is also business intelligence info that is very helpful.

Dariyka S.

"Fast, easy, and full of treasures"

What do you like best?

It has never been so easy to search for prospects - and it has never been so accurate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Well, in the perfect world it would be 100% free - but still, the pricing is fair. Very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it - and you will never regret. Choosing UpLead - is my best decision this year.

My email campaigns are at the top now - thanks to UpLeads

"Great Lead Generator"

What do you like best?

I like how you can narrow down your search through options (titles, location, etc) - no need for me to type in the specifics. I also like that I am provided with business contacts of the leads. So easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

If only there's a way to completely eliminate invalid data from the get go; i understand that no credit is deducted, but it will still be helpful if only verified data can be maintained.

Ensuring that I source valid lead information, it provides me the things that I need quick.

Eric K.

"Very Solid Lead Generation Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that you have the ability to know your contact prior to engaging them. You also can limit the types of contacts you are targeting. This makes it much easier to set up strategic campaigns.

What do you dislike?

No much so far. The product has been pretty good. Pricing may be too high for the amount of credits you receive may be one issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the free trial. You won't be disappointed.

Reaching direct contacts in a short amount of time. It actually is cutting down the sales cycle.

Alfred M.

"Very effective tool. Easy to find leads that I need"

What do you like best?

Easy to set-up plan. There is no pressure selling and I appreciate the month to month flexibility. I reviewed Zoominfo and B&D and uplead was superior in flexibility

What do you dislike?

during the trial period I could not download to an excel sheet. I suggest that you offer more features, possibly the leads prior positions and companies they worked for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More effective than linkedin in my opinion

finding industry lead names and e-mails. I have done my own research in the web and can not find the information in linkedin.

Matthew A.

"Great Prospecting Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like how its easy to create customization list by industry, employee title and location. Makes it easy to find the exact industry I want to target.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was integration with more CRMs. We use Applied Epic, a very popular insurance CRM, so it would be useful if it was included.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add Applied Epic to Integration.

I am solving the problem of a slow pipeline, when i need to hit he pavement and find good clients with reliable info I go to Uplead.

"A good alternative to Zoom Info without annual engagement"

What do you like best?

I used to be a client of Zoom Info but i wanted to find an alternative without be forced to take an one anual deal. UpLead is really easy to use and ergonomy is really efficient. It was easy for me to find my target persona. I would definitely recommand UpLead for your Outbound needs.

What do you dislike?

For some companies there is no data available which means there are still progress to be made.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and you will easily see if it s suitable for you

Try to find interesting contacts for Marketing Agencies in the USA.

Dennis J. K.

"President for Executive Search Firm for 40 years."

What do you like best?

The ability to identify a company list and too, then an individual, and linked in connection.

What do you dislike?

The information is not a current as Zoom Info and too not as comprehensive as Zoominfo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider this as an alternative to Zoom Info.

I am identifying prospects for my searches.

Ray S.

"Easy to use and work with"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to get phone numbers without having to do too much work and not use any of my available credits.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could be a little simpler to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need phone numbers, this product works well for what you need! If you need emails, it could work as well, but not sure yet as we continue to evaluate.

Looking for leads who work at companies with a mobile app and a prominent video player as we have our own which could be better for them to use.

CI
Consultant in Internet

"UpLead is an excellent platform!"

What do you like best?

UpLead is a great B2B lead database. From granular search queries to full contact data including 'valid' email addresses is very helpful for my insurance practice. Contact records also include the prospects LinkedIn profile which is a huge plus.

The monthly subscription is also very competitive making the cost per record very inexpensive. I highly recommend this platform for any lead gen initiatives.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was Chrome plug-in as I use LinkedIn Navigator extensively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cost

I use UpLead to find specific prospects within local DMA's.

Mallori B.

"Wonderful prospecting tool!"

What do you like best?

I loved the multiple search options and filters. I was able to uncover many leads and contacts for companies I have been trying to get better information on for months. This tool will certainly lead to me spending my time better getting a ton of great, quality leads.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a single improvement I would make on this tool.

We are able to get better insight on some key decision makers within the companies and organizations that are key to the success of our company.

Learning about UpLead?

* We monitor all UpLead reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.