What do you like best?
What do I like best? Wow, where to begin?
How about automation:
- That the entire email and calling history with a client just sits in salesflare automagically;
- That sales reps are automatically prompted to take notes from meetings and calls they've had;
- That companies' and individual's social profiles are automatically added to salesflare, to aid social selling efforts.
Responsiveness of the staff at Salesflare. The time from first call to resolution seems to be very short. As a client you get a lot of good feedback, which helps solve challenges in the wider sales team.
What do you dislike?
Lack of the option to have multiple pipelines. Recently this problem was fixed, though.
The part, which relates to management of KPI's - both the available data and the visualisation of what's there leaves a bit to be desired.
Thankfully Salesflare integrates well with Zapier, so we can create flows between Salesflare and other relevant tools in the sales stack.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Test thoroughly and make comparisons with other software. What we found is that Salesflare for instance had just the right amount of social networking features. For us the trick was to avoid distractions while delivering valuable information.
Make sure to check the app on both iOS and Android. The iOS app is great for sales reps, and the Android app is amazing and makes logging of tasks an almost 100% automated event, leaving more time for customer conversations.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
All the regular reasons for getting a CRM, but with a few important criteria:
- we didn't want sales reps to spend time on CRM;
- we want to automate the logging of as many sales actions as possible. With Salesflare all email, calls are logged, and skype calls initiated from Salesflare even get logged as well.