Salesflare Reviews & Product Details

What is Salesflare?

Salesflare is the intelligent CRM that small businesses selling B2B love to use. It's a zero-input sales pipeline tool that thinks and works for its user, not the other way around. No more manual data entry. Salesflare fills out your address book and keeps track of all interactions with the people you're in contact with. It takes data from social media, company databases, phone, email, calendar and hands it to you in automated customer timelines that tell you everything you need to know. You just have to write the emails, make the calls, and have the coffee. Never miss a deal again. Salesflare will tell and remind you what to do about leads so deals can't fall through the cracks anymore. Visual pipelines and powerful insights put you in full control of your sales funnel. Intuitive and easy-to-use, Salesflare turns complexity into simplicity so you can turn leads into customers. Salesflare works wherever you work and with whatever you are working with. Use it on desktop, mobile or just from a sidebar straight from your email inbox (Gmail and Outlook). Get even more out of Salesflare by integrating with 400+ other productivity tools, such as Google Apps, MailChimp, Trello and Slack.

Salesflare Screenshots

1-25 of 110 total Salesflare reviews

Salesflare Reviews

1-25 of 110 total Salesflare reviews
Administrative

"Salesflare has the best CRM functions "

What do you like best?

Salesflare is excellent I love the functions of managing leads, our sales team is satisfied with this tool because they can manage the sales process from end to end, they automate the routine tasks to be focused on issues that are certainly important. It is important to note that Salesflare even has email tracking and funnel reminder and analysis functions.

What do you dislike?

In context, the time I have been working with Salesflare, I have no more complaint about its limitation regarding the language that is only available in English, on the other hand, I do not have any more complaints, it does not have any hidden costs, there are no restrictions on purchases and Your technical support is efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool, once integrated, is comfortable to use, easy to personalize and its interface is very friendly, it offers security to your data, and has a variety of advanced tools, communication is effective and its platform is scalable and flexible, adapting to the Changing sales market, its planning is thorough.

Salesflare is easy to use, it is sufficiently complete, so that my company has saved time, business tasks have been automated; as well as the sales team has managed to streamline their work without problems, and has improved communication as a team within the company. Salesflare is really what my company needs its marketing process, sales and services are completely integrated and do not require another tool to function.

Sales Manager

"A great assistant for your sales area"

What do you like best?

This system I like for its easy operation and at the same time allows a quick configuration, in order to automate the sales process, also allows you to have an overview of all sales made and the work performance of each team member of sales work.

This system also allows obtaining information and ordering it by client using emails or social networks. If necessary, this system allows to exchange information with other members of the team in order to be more effective in sales processes.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this software for several years and I can safely say that I do not have any complaints or anything that I do not like about this program. And if I did see it, I'm confident that your customer service team is able to solve it quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This system is very useful for your sales company, it is without a doubt my best investment and I know that if you buy it you will end up giving me the reason.

Thanks to this new system, the sales team has been much more effective in its work, allowing us to obtain better benefits and profits, since the automation process of this system undoubtedly speeds up everything and allows you to save a lot of time in it. It also allows direct and fluid communication with customers, thus avoiding losing a potential sale.

I am very satisfied with this software, since it has many functions that have allowed my business to climb to new levels of conquest in this highly competitive market.

Business accountant

"Make your business move forward with less work. "

What do you like best?

Salesflare is a great help to manage accounts and sales, your cloud-based system makes everything easier, add tasks that are done and those that are to be completed with a single click. It is excellent to grow and manage our business, it has positively been a great acquisition, we hope it continues to unfold as it has done so far, every update is getting better and better.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion you have to dedicate time to learn how to use it correctly, it can be tedious and boring days; but once you achieve it, it is so easy and simple. Salesflare is a very complete CRM, one could say that it lacks certain integrations and that it is a bit more automated but it is excellent, it directs very well very business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Salesflare the most effective CRM for your small business to evolve, take the time to learn and study it, that way you will use it without any complications, your customer service is respectable, always attentive to any concern, and we are satisfied with the price and its quality.

It has allowed us to manage our accounts very well, saving time, money and energy is magnificent, nowadays our company is increasingly advanced and active, there are few episodes of setbacks we experience thanks to Salesflare is that we can achieve these goals, Our team well at ease and our customers satisfied.

Security Specialist

"The intuitive and automated CRM. "

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the type that I am saving, many of my colleagues use it and conclude in the same, it automates the data collection and the task creation process, as well as its user interface, it is well done, friendly and easy to understand, Salesflare is a very practical and intuitive CRM.

What do you dislike?

So far I like it a lot, could do certain integrations to make it even better, I really like the way it fills the information automatically is incredibly powerful, it also easily synchronizes with the calendar, and connects directly to the inbox to have access to emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salesflare is automated and intuitive, able to differentiate between a contact and an account, it is a great management tool for channeling your sales, its information panel is optimal, it has an application that allows you to be connected from where it is and is implemented in the cloud, I would recommend it is very simple to use it.

It has been very beneficial for my sales process and for my company, you can also create campaigns and follow up your contacts, and its plus is that it has excellent, fast, efficient and truthful customer service support, always willing to collaborate, It certainly helps me stay organized.

Head of Sales, Marketing & PR

"Easy to install, use and track"

What do you like best?

The setup process was super easy, it syncs with email to add contacts and track communications with accounts. The sales pipeline function is very easy to use and see where everything is in the pipeline. The dashboard gives you a great high-level overview of all your salespeople, their activity and overall stats to see how everyone is performing. The opportunities tab tracks full sales cycle and the admin allows you to customize this area based on the type of business you are in. All the customization for this product is very easy to do in the admin/settings and there are lots of helpful videos if you ever get stuck or can't remember how to do something. I highly recommend this CRM.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've encountered is some functionality with sending group emails; there needs to be a bit more development in this area to streamline the process and make it easier to add tagged contacts or groups of people from the same company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In all the products that we reviewed, Salesflare was by far the fastest and easiest to implement, customize and use. We had everything set up in a few hours and love Salesflare!!

Tracking sales, managing contacts and having one place where everyone can see what is going on with accounts...basically, visibility to see who said what and when at the account level. This is super helpful when someone is on vacation or leaves the company to have a record in one place.

"CRM for Sales"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

What do you dislike?

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software. And it keeps on improving. If you're going to get involved with a CRM this is the one to choose.

I needed a program to help keep all my contacts up to date with my sales cadence. Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Event Manager
Events Services

"Better control of everything."

What do you like best?

Nice that in my hand's totally automated contact and business info. This platform helps me to collect this info from emails, social profiles, etc. Perfectly that everything automatically appears in our address book. Nice platform with useful tools.

What do you dislike?

I will not tell bad things about this platform. As for me, I like everything that I can have from it. This product help more than making harm.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Software is very helpful for every one. With this platform, you will stop losing your working time. Always connect to your calendar and phone to log your appointments and phone calls with clients. To work with this platform is much easy and all install is simple for all users.

For us, it is wonderful tools which help us to save our time. We can control all our documents and it is great that we can quickly to find them. This software automatically organizes the whole documents which I and my team exchange with clients.

Integration Manager
Oil & Energy

"Good service, but the price is great"

What do you like best?

Not bad integration with Google services, I use Salesflare in conjunction with Gmail. The service keeps track of all your emails. The function that shows the stages of communication with the client is very important for our team, as it is immediately evident at what stage the solution of the client's problem. We have a lot of employees, so one person can start a conversation, and finish completely different.

What do you dislike?

Quite a big price for a small company. Salesflare needs to add several payment plans, separately for large companies, separately for startups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No matter whether you are a big company or a small startup, Salesflare will help you increase sales and increase your revenue.

Salesflare helped us speed up our workflow. The exchange of information between employees has become rapid and transparent. Now you can see who and when communicated with the buyer. Disappeared moments when employees argued who was to blame for the loss of the client.

CRM Manager
Airlines/Aviation
(10,001+ employees)

"Cooperate more efficiently on clients conversations."

What do you like best?

I can say that I like that with this software helps me to collect information from emails, social profiles, and much more. The perfect way that everything automatically show up in your address book. With this program, I can automatically organize the documents with which I or my team exchange with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Actually, program works well and doesn't bring any harm to whole our working team. Also, I like how tracking system is working never bring to us bad delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wonderful software which makes a great job for us. You will have the chance to use very helpful tools. You will have the ability work more productive. Great way to manage your sales. I recommend it to you.

That's great that contact specification is shared in one main address book, so the all working team can rely on full info. The most we have best it is personal contacts always will stay personal.

Project Manager

"Easy to use CRM, which helps to sell and saves your time."

What do you like best?

Salesflare is integrated with your e-mail, phone, social networks and automatically extracts contacts from them, to create new accounts. I like its automatic data entry function. Entering data manually is something that always irritated me before. Salesflare - easy to use, combines all information, provides support for cooperation with the team. And now all members of the team can observe the entire production process.

What do you dislike?

For small teams or individual business the price is a little high. Perhaps it makes sense to diversify the tariff plans, taking into account the cost and functionality. It would be beneficial for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business and you have small sales volumes and you are looking for effective CRM to increase sales, then Salesflare is a good solution for you. I think that this is one of the best CRM, and I believe that they have an excellent software platform. Be sure to include phone and email contacts, as they will help you set up Salesflare to make the most of the functionality of this product.

I use Salesflare to effectively monitor contacts, emails and sales. I also do an analysis of how this can help the development of my business. Salesflare allows you to automate most of the sales cycle, provides a faster workflow and allows you to effectively manage sales.

Account Manager
Staffing and Recruiting

"Make your sales up."

What do you like best?

I like the way of using my website. Very open and clear solution to see all my visitors. Also that I have a fast-tracking system. Perfect work on emails. Really all of the job I can finish faster and more productive. Big time saver. Actually good tools for office.

What do you dislike?

I was thinking and I was asking all my working team about the problem on this product. I can say easily that bad and big issues don't come at all. Good tracking email system. Excellent quality of all working tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Here you will find a stability. Powerful and very useful tools to use. With this software, you will receive a lot of strong help. With automatic facilities, you will work more productive and faster. Excellent to go up with sales leads. I recommend it.

The fast way of tracking is the best helper for us. We can easily sort out all our email. We also like tha way of automatically work. Great to make a session and connection to email. Super fast and easy to find all important information for your work. Big helper and perfect time saver.

Mgr of Client Education and Inside Implementation

"Don't Waste Time Trying to be Productive"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop functionality that is intuitive and easy to use, but suprisinglhy gives you a great veiw into your sales process. I want me and my sales team to be productive I don't want them spending minutes or hours trying to figure out how to get all the information in a software product so I, as the owner, can know exactly where each sales person and account stands. (You know the saying, "Salespeople will fill up their time with all the other activities required of them before they start making sales." This software turns all those other activities into a simple click and drag.)

What do you dislike?

I wish Salesforce had an email marketing section where we could quickly put the account on a drip email campaign. SalesFlare has an email campaign but it is limited to one email. As it is now I have to put the account in another program to drip emails to them. This is not really a dislike, but something I'd like to have. This program works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If software is complicated people won't use it. If software is too simple you don't get the metrics you need to properly run your business. SalesFlare is just right - simple but comprehensive.

I'm solving getting all the account information in one area and knowing what is happening in each account in the sales process WITHOUT TAKING A LOT OF MY SALESPEOPLE'S TIME. Mission accomplished.

Founder
Entertainment

"Great product to streamline your companys sales pipeline. "

What do you like best?

So many things about this SAAS / B2B product are killer.

The accounts tab is a HUGE time saver. I can see my full email history, attached files and more.

The Email automation is also fantastic and again, a huge time saving feature.

What do you dislike?

I would like to more options for just your standard contacts, like if they were handled the same way as the accounts.. like wise, some better integration with other applications we use would be good.. but with Zapper that my happen - so no BIG issues or things I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a streamlined sales pipeline CRM... Then YES.

Client tracking and sales pipeline. My team has just been using G mail for sales, this is leaving our contact list a mess, finding emails a pain, and tracking sales sorta craze. Sales Flair fixes this all.

Founder & CEO

"Undervalued Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Salesflar is awesome. I've used it now for the past year and won't use any other sales CRM out there. It's intuitive, simple and effective.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a better onboarding process and training for a new user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend giving Salesflare a shot when it comes to tracking your pipeline. Salesflare doesn't have the biggest brand name but I fully believe they are undervalued. Really glad to have found them via AppSumo.

Keeps my prospecting organized. Love the 'opportunity' feature which shows my pipeline. Allows me to keep my sales contacts in one spot versus digging through my inbox.

E

"E-mail first lightweight CRM build for sales"

What do you like best?

Salesflare is a fantastic tool that sits on top of your email box. As such a lot of the data entry tasks that are required by more "mature" or "classic" CRM suites don't create problems. What is great about Salesflare is that once a contact is created, the program automatically crawls your inbox searching for telephone numbers and additional info to enrich the datafile.

What do you dislike?

Salesflare is not build for super large teams. Don't expect the access management you get from classic CRM suites like SFDC. Also unlike SFDC you can not put workflows in place but this goes hand in hand with the access and identy management functionality of some of the more established tools

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out

Data quality in the CRM has improved. Manual input tasks are a thing of the past. The CRM feels and is cleaner.

Principal
Professional Training & Coaching
(Myself Only)

"CRM that works for you"

What do you like best?

Easy setup - I actually ran to another office to show it off, just 5 minutes after downloading the trial. Love the way it reduces my sales admin overhead and lets me focus on my business. All the contact info and activity gathering is automated, I'm gently reminded of needed tasks as accounts and opportunities require, and no longer waste time looking for files and timely account info.

What do you dislike?

There were a few small features that I thought were missing but have seen them added in subsequent releases. One feature, task filtering, that's useful for sales managers is in beta now - I've seen it and it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The website is nice but the features reveal themselves better in the trial. The Youtube videos are also useful in getting a quick feel for how easy Salesflare is to use.

While I need CRM, I didn't go into business to do CRM. I love the way Salesflare has reinforced and supported my workflows and how it's given me better focus on sales processes. I've recommended it now to several clients, and have implemented with one. Their time to full capability was just a few days.

CRM Consultant
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Good solution for sales."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I can see all clients who are visiting my site. I like that all emails I can track so easy and fast. It saves a lot of time. Also, great an idea: when a client sees my emails. Great to have it.

What do you dislike?

As for me, it's very nice software which will work well. Really, I don't have anything to cons about. I'm glad that I working with it and in near future, I don't want to change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm glad that I have this tools and software. All the time give me a lot of help. No more delay in keeping up with trade leads. Believe your work will be much effective.

With this product, we have automatically updated all email connection and session. It's ability to automatically find info on the company site which is good.

"Salesflare is a great CRM continues to Amaze"

What do you like best?

You don't need a college degree to use Salesflare. The user interface is very intuitive and you can very easily import leads and create accounts in Salesflare for your sales process.

Recently Salesflare has added email automation functionality and the team is always tweaking, improving and adding more features. The support is very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to find things to dislike in Salesflare

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate.

I am a co-founder of a not for profit public charity that helps Cybersecurity Professionals stay current with the latest industry trends by attending events and conferences. It was very difficult to keep track of various conversations in email and prioritizing contacts.

With Salesflare I can create accounts very easily from email conversations.

Senior Copywriter / Founder

"Handy CRM integration with Gmail"

What do you like best?

Salesflare works very well with Gmail. You add the extension and then have a right hand side panel where you can manage your contacts, tasks and leads. You can easily see the stages of communication with a single contact, rather than having to search Gmail for any communication. And of course, you have the email open feature, so you can see when important emails where received. Beyond Gmail plugin there is also the browser version which gives you great visibility of your opportunities.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little while to get used to using it, but that was more me not putting the time in. In truth, it is quite an intuitive tool. And there is lots to the tool that I don't even use, like automated email campaigns and sales insights

Salesflare has meant I'm much better at tracking leads. In the past I found it was easy for colder leads to slip through the net, but now with a few clicks I can ensure every lead is managed well. This makes it easy to targeted follow ups and ultimately increase revenue.

"AWESOME"

What do you like best?

KERI's Immediate Responses, other than time zone differences. And the online video tutorials. I have examined Several CRMs. Signed up for Hubspot. Seemed good, but many limitations, and much less automation. Actually purchased subscription for Salesforce. Seemed so cool, but difficult integration with my Outlook for Mac Office 365, and very Large learning curve. Labor intense data entry, compared to Salesflare (SF) . SF seems much more intuitive and taking advantage of AI at tremendously affordable costs.

What do you dislike?

As if right now i have none. I hope that it continues that way, but owning multiple companies over the last 30 years (Started at 27 lol), I understand that problems happen no matter what. The test is what companies do when they do arise. If SF handles future problems the way they handle their assisting me with MY problems setting up SF, then I will be a life time subscriber.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Based on my evaluating MANY CRMs. SF seems to be the most efficient if you are truly looking to manage contacts that have a goal of sales and revenue production.

Structure customer and lead communication. Reduction in time for data entry. I am a ONE MAN SHOW. My company is 16 years old, and is trending to do well over $1M in sales this year. For one person handling EVERYTHING from MKT to Shipping (HEAVY LOADS), I don't have TIME on my side. SF's system to auto enter lead info will help so much. I have TONS of leads that I just Don't Enter them because i Don't have time. NOW I DO ... seeing that they will be soooooo much faster and easier to get into the system.

Founder & Growth Strategist

"A CRM you don't actually have to use - and I mean that in a good way"

What do you like best?

Salesflare is kind of an anti-CRM. It rocks so much internal automation (data enrichment, data input, tasks, follow-ups), seamlessly connects with your Gmail through a smart sidebar and is easy to integrate with whatever other sales tools you might be using that you end up spending a lot less time actually using it. It takes care of the tedious robot work so you have more time and mental space to focus on building better relationships. It's design and UI is everything you would expect from apps in this age: intuitive, visual and easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Salesflare take some steps towards closer integration with LinkedIn, though that is more up to LinkedIn and them opening up their data infrastructure than it is about Salesflare.

Automating sales pipelines, following up on leads, automatic lead nurturing, integration with lead generation tools.

(Myself Only)

"Did my research, and the winner is..."

What do you like best?

Salesflare offered the best mix of automation and features, along with flexibility and control that really fit the bill for me. I checked out, by actually installing, about 5 different CRMs. Some were more suited for a "team" environment and not an individual practitioner like me. They were more about the workflow and not about the "CR" side of the business. Salesflare does have workflow capabilities, but I was looking for an app that emphasizes staying in touch with leads, helping me keep track of client "touches", and monitoring my pipeline. Salesflare does that quite well. I like being able to see at a glance and in a simple, clean interface, how much value I have sitting at any particular stage in my pipeline. I'm in commercial real estate and find that other, more specialized software handles the actual transactional paperwork flow. Salesflare helps me get to that paperwork stage.

Installation and integration with Office 365 and my gmail accounts was quite easy. I also found that importing contacts was just as easy. Salesflare automatically picks up new contacts based on incoming emails. In order to have a one way or two way synch with your contacts it's necessary to use Zapier. That optional app will cost you another monthly fee on top of the Salesflare monthly fee. I'm currently testing it to see if it will be worth it. I think that unless you add and change contacts frequently, it may not be worth the cost.

What do you dislike?

Synching contacts between Salesflare and my Office 365 or gmail accounts requires paying for another third party app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Up and running in minutes, pretty intuitive, fairly simple to use.

Managing my client pipeline to keep me in touch and knowing what and when I've contacted them.

AI

"Great experience good balance between depth of features and usability "

What do you like best?

It's simple to set up, use, and get people use it on your team as well.

It syncs very nicely with your email (in my case Gmail) and all of the customer's info is in one single place. Also from other team members who interact with the same account. This is different from other CRMs where all emails are shared by default.

It also aggregates all the files shared via email with a customer in the Account tab. This is awesome, we used to upload files to Asana/Google Drive, etc. Now we can share them via email with the customer and go to salesflare to download the latest version of any document sent by anyone working on the account.

Something also cool is that it supports recurring revenue opportunities and calculates the value of the opp based on frequency, number of units, and price per unit.

What do you dislike?

So far I'm super happy with it. One thing I sometimes miss is the possibility to send emails from within the system directly. However, I know how hard it is to build an email composer if you want to provide good usability.

We manage our sales pipeline and implementation (post-sale) process too.

Efficiency gains are immense.

Owner & Operator

"A pretty good low-fus CRM"

What do you like best?

i like that it tracks emails and phone calls without me really having to manage it. others try to do this, but i find salesflare really good at it.

What do you dislike?

you have to set a close date for deals in the pipe line. its a weird little thing... its no big deal really, but it does annoy me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its great for a simple crm that mostly stays out of the way. if you want crazy complex functionality, you'll probably want to look elsewhere. But i has everything you'd expect.

keeping track of clients in my sales pipeline, reminders to followup sometimes months later. i can trust that salesflare will remind me.

Founder & CEO
Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Salesflare CRM: the ideal balance of everything needed in sales"

What do you like best?

What do I like best? Wow, where to begin?

How about automation:

- That the entire email and calling history with a client just sits in salesflare automagically;

- That sales reps are automatically prompted to take notes from meetings and calls they've had;

- That companies' and individual's social profiles are automatically added to salesflare, to aid social selling efforts.

Responsiveness of the staff at Salesflare. The time from first call to resolution seems to be very short. As a client you get a lot of good feedback, which helps solve challenges in the wider sales team.

What do you dislike?

Lack of the option to have multiple pipelines. Recently this problem was fixed, though.

The part, which relates to management of KPI's - both the available data and the visualisation of what's there leaves a bit to be desired.

Thankfully Salesflare integrates well with Zapier, so we can create flows between Salesflare and other relevant tools in the sales stack.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test thoroughly and make comparisons with other software. What we found is that Salesflare for instance had just the right amount of social networking features. For us the trick was to avoid distractions while delivering valuable information.

Make sure to check the app on both iOS and Android. The iOS app is great for sales reps, and the Android app is amazing and makes logging of tasks an almost 100% automated event, leaving more time for customer conversations.

All the regular reasons for getting a CRM, but with a few important criteria:

- we didn't want sales reps to spend time on CRM;

- we want to automate the logging of as many sales actions as possible. With Salesflare all email, calls are logged, and skype calls initiated from Salesflare even get logged as well.

Salesflare Pricing

Fully featured

Salesflare Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for Salesflare?

Salesflare Categories on G2