PieSync Reviews & Product Details

PieSync Overview

What is PieSync?

PieSync from HubSpot takes care of syncing your contacts between your favorite cloud apps two-way and in real-time, so you can focus on building your business. Empower your SaaS Stack with tailor-made bridges between cloud-based apps. Our supported apps include: Smartphone: * Google Contacts * iCloud * Contacts+ * Outlook 365 * Sansan CRMs: * 1CRM * Act! 365 * Act! Premium Cloud * Actionstep * Acumatica CRM * Agendor CRM * Agile CRM * AllClients * amoCRM * Apto * Apptivo * Aritic Sales CRM * Batchbook * bexio * BigContacts * Bitrix24 * Brivity CRM * Bullhorn * Capsule CRM * Chime CRM * Cliniko * Close * CompanyHub * ConnectWise Manage * ConvergeHub * Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) * Daylite * EfficyCRM * Engagebay * EspoCRM * Freshsales * GreenRope * Highrise * HubspotCRM * Infusionsoft by Keap * Insightly * Keap * LeadMaster * Less Annoying CRM * Livespace * Membrain * Microsoft Dynamics 365 * NetSuite CRM * Nimble * Nutshell * OnePage CRM * Odoo 10 * Office 365 Outlook.com * Pike13 * Pipedrive * Pipelinedeals * Pipeliner CRM Cloud * Pipeliner Hybrid * Podio * Propeller CRM * Rex * Salesflare * Salesforce * Salesforce IQ * Salesmate * SalesSeek * Sellf * Sugar CRM * SuiteCRM * Teamgram * Teamleader * TeamWave * Teamwork CRM * weclapp * Workbooks * Vtiger CRM * Zendesk Sell (Formerly Base CRM) * Zoho CRM Marketing apps: * ActiveCampaign * ActiveDEMAND * ActiveTrail * Aritic PinPoint * Autopilot * AWeber * Benchmark * BombBomb * Campaign Monitor * Campaigner * ClickSend * Constant Contact * ConvertFox * ConvertKit * Drip * Dotmailer * Dubb * Emma * Happy Grasshopper * HelloDialog * Hub * Hubspot * IContact * Infusionsoft * Kerio Connect * LeadSquared * MailChimp * MailerLite * Mailrelay * MailUp * Marketo * Mautic * Microsoft Exchange * SendGrid * SendinBlue * Sendōgo * Sharpspring * GetResponse * Ontraport * OutboundEngine * Pardot * Pinpointe * Rapidmail * Robly * TractionNext * Unbounce * Vision6 * Wishpond Customer Support: * Clarabridge CX Social * Crisp * Desk * Groove * Freshdesk * Front * Help Scout * Intercom * Kustomer * Missive * Mojo Helpdesk * Re:amaze * Teamwork Desk * Zendesk * Zoho Desk Prospecting: * Apollo.io * Autoklose * Facten * LionDesk * MyPhoner * NoCRM.io * Outreach * PersistIQ * Prospect.io * SalesLoft * Woodpecker VoIP: * Aircall * AT&T Office@Hand * BT Cloud Phone * Dialpad * Mojo Dialer * PhoneBurner * Phone.com * RingCentral * Sakari * TELUS Business Connect * Wildix Accounting apps: * Bill.com * Chargebee * ChargeOver * Debitoor * Easybill * FreeAgent * FreshBooks * FreshBooks Classic * Invoiced * Invoice Ninja * Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central * Nusii * Quickbooks * FastBill * Recurly * Sage Live * Sage One * Square * Stripe * Quaderno * Wallee * Wave * Xero * Zoho Books * Zoho Invoice Lead Generation: * 123FormBuilder * Facebook Lead Ads * Listings-to-Leads * JotForm * Kyvio * SurveyMonkey * Typeform Real Estate: * Contactually * Dotloop * FollowUpBoss * Jungo * Pipedrive * Real Geeks * Wise Agent E-commerce: * 3dcart * BigCommerce * Magento * PrestaShop * Shopify * Shoplo * ShipStation * Vend * WooCommerce Management: * APROPLAN * ERPNext * Scoro * Syncro * Teamwork Projects Case Management: * Clio * PracticePanther Data cleaning: * DataValidation FinTech: * FinFolio Scheduling software: * Bookeo * Mindbody * Planyo Event planning: * Eventbrite * RegFox * Wild Apricot Fundraising: * Classy Contact Analytics: * Mixpanel Recruiting: * CATS * Greenhouse * JobAdder * Lever * Zoho Recruit Web app builder: * Bubble.io Inventory: * Cin7 * Current RMS * TradeGecko * Unleashed * Zoho Inventory Main benefits of having your contacts in bi-directional sync between cloud applications: - No more duplicated contacts - Save time spent on data entry - No more import/export of your contacts - Share contacts with your team - Have all your contacts available on your smartphone - Avoid manual errors - Set it and forget it (it takes about 5 min to set up your sync(s)) For more information visit www.piesync.com, or reach us at support@piesync.com for any questions.

PieSync Details

PieSync allows you to keep all your contacts in 2-Way, Real Time Sync no matter if you use (Gmail/Outlook, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Constant Contact, Prosperworks, HubSpot, MailChimp or ActiveCampaign to name a few).

PieSync offers a bi-directional contact sync. Most products on the market offer a one-way push of data into a second app, often just one-time, and only from the moment the sync is setup. PieSync keeps both cloud apps up to date with the latest contact information by automatically syncing contacts every five minutes, and combines this with a sophisticated rule engine. And it syncs historical data too.

PieSync

PieSync Reviews

Showing 283 PieSync reviews
Already have PieSync?
eGroups Director
What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up.

Just set up and forget about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The cost is a bit high but the time I save not having to worry about ensuing my platforms are synched make it worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. You will see that it is a real time-saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being extremely busy, I am always looking for ways to save time and when I realized we needed to keep our Mailchimp account for some e-blasting capabilities while using Hubspot to manage our database, I needed to find a quick and easy way to ensure the two databases were always synched. PieSync was the solution and even though it isn't the cheapest service out there, it is extremely effective and easy to set up. The time it has saved and the peace of mind I have in knowing my contacts are always in synch is worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in PieSync
Email Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I love that this tool does exactly what I need at a price point that is reasonable. I am now able to sync unsubscribes across pardot, hubspot and outreach seamlessly. AND limit the creation of new records between tools, thus controlling database size and spend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up was a little confusing, specifically, how to limit the creation of records between tools.

It took a few emails more than I would've liked before I could get on a phone. Once I got on a call with someone everything was solved quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Map out your requirements and how you want fields to sync, create records, etc. prior to implementation. There is also a training series on hubspot academy that would likely have helped avoid some of my confusion has I been aware of its existence prior to implementation. I recommend you check that out, it is quite useful and information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance designer & web developer
What do you like best?

Brilliant app. We needed to Sync data between our Dynamics CRM & HubSpot, and this does it brilliantly.

Loads more options you can do with it which I'm sure we'll delve into in the future, but so far it's been great, and the support team are fantastic.

Highly recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues at all so far, everything has done exactly what we wanted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to sync HubSpot & CRM contacts for marketing flows, and PieSync does exactly that, along with loads of extras and custom mapping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I learnt about PieSync as I started using HubSpot CRM and looked for ways to import/sync contacts. It does what it says, syncing contacts between two apps real-time, saving me the trouble of having to update a contact in two places. I can choose which fields to sync, one-way or two-way sync. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up takes a bit of learning. Also, a user needs to follow the correct steps in order for the initial sync to work well. For a new user, it can be overwhelming to try to figure out what to do. Fortunately, PieSync has some good YouTube videos on contacts management, so I could prepare better before the first sync before HubSpot CRM and Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Up to now our business has been capturing client information multiple times: when they asked for an insurance quotation, complete an insurance application form, creating a new contact in the CRM, adding the contact to my Outlook, adding the contact to the mailing list. I want to achieve greater efficiency through integration and automation within our small business. I have been looking for ways of removing the need to capture/update the same contact information in multiple places by multiple people, increasing the risks of incorrect entries. PieSync has helped me eliminate the need for my PA to capture/update my Outlook contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The biggest advantage is the speed at which you can set up a sync and how many options you have. The customization ability is great, though limited in some areas. However, It was flexible enough for our needs. Another benefit is that there is a lot of transparency into errors and what the result of the sync is. You can see why syncs fail and troubleshoot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Navigating things was a little confusing and it can be easy to get lost between the various views. They are also launching a beta dashboard that's actually pretty useful and sometimes I was flipping between that and other views. One frustration was that there are a lot of properties that couldn't be synced or mapped how we wanted. The advanced features could be developed a bit further to support more complex needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using PieSync to sync records from the CRM of a company that we acquired while we go through the CRM transition phase. It has saved us the hassle and time of having to export and import contacts on a daily basis and has allows the sales team from the company we recently acquired to start working on their contacts in our CRM much quicker than they would have otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It's really easy to get your syncs setup - takes less than 10 minutes. First sync can take several hours if it's a lot of data, but then after than you can leave it to continuously sync only data that has changed, which is great. Also lots of options for syncing different software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't a lot of options as far as what data fields can be synced, especially when it comes to order information, but their support team has said they're working on it. Also it can get kind of expensive the more data you sync. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be aware of the price increases as you sync more and more data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just wish they were able to sync all data available instead of only certain fields, but this feature will hopefully be added soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The application was easy to use since they do all the technical configuring on the backend. I did a 14-day trial before signing on and asked their support team a bunch of questions. They were super helpful and very responsive. They also provide good visibility into what the sync is doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's missing some functionality that I would like to see - such as being able to sync on multiple objects like contact properties and company properties in a single sync. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This replaced a more complicated integration tool that cost 3x as much so it is saving us money in the long-term. Also, because the previous tool was so complicated, we couldn't make changes to fix sync issues on our own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Overall, Pie sync serves its purpose valiantly, eliminating the worry of importing the wrong contacts or associating those contacts with the wrong accounts / opportunities. PieSync totally automates the process of bringing in contacts from our LinkedIn add sources. As soon as the contact downloads the asset, they are immediately imported into Hubspot AND synced to Outreach, which makes my job much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I installed PieSync, I hoped that it would be capable of syncing historical data associated with contacts, accounts, and opportunities from Hubspot to Outreach. Sadly, it only synced the contacts and left me to manually sync the rest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company relies on LinkedIn Ads to generate inbound leads and push contacts to our published content. PieSync greatly facilitates the process of getting these contacts that engage with our content into our systems, both Hubspot and Outreach. Its relatively inexpensive, easy to use, and the support team seems quite responsive! Overall, I have had a very good experience with PieSync and would certainly recommend to a colleague. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The direct integration with Hubspot made it very easy to setup and get going with active syncing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It only syncs contact info, and does not sync anything like email activity, which is a key feature when we're syncing with an email provider and that info is key to how we score our leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Syncing Hubspot with our ESP. The automated two-way sync makes it easy to keep our lists organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PieSync is easy to use and configure to sync person data between Pipedrive and Intercom

Dashboard is user friendly

Operations happen transparently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Basic tier pricing limited in features, but it works for my needs at this point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use PieSync to effortlessly sync leads from Pipedrive to Intercom with labels like "Hot lead", and Intercom pulls them into sequenced drip campaigns. It works perfect and was really simple to set up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Piesync does a fantastic job at keeping data between various platforms synced seamlessly. The platform is easy to setup and to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When added to a team by another user, you're not able to access or work on their syncs. Kind of takes away the point of a team function. Also, the login process of a code sent via email every time is pretty annoying, should just use a typical email/username and password login. Lastly, the support can take quite a while sometimes. While I have had same-day responses, I've also waited as much as 4-5 days for a response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly keeping data synced between our CRM and auto-dial platforms. The biggest benefit has been freeing up manpower as we used to have to keep a lot of the data between these two platforms synced manually, taking up a lot of time for a couple of our employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the concept of PieSync in the fact that you have the opportunity to consolidate all your contacts used from different programs into one may database you may be using. The fact they are investigating several other company programs to partner with is wonderful. I use several different programs from Google, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft, and so forth it feels great to be able to use one program to synchronize all the others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recommend expanding out to Social Media Programs such as Instagram, Facebook Business Pages (not ads), and other popular social media programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend using PieSync as they have partnered with over 200 companies in which programs you may already be using for your business. Synchronization at it’s easiest!!! And for the price, you cannot beat it!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t have to manually add everyone I’ve had correspondence with. The program does it for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Not used a pirce of software like this that worked so easily out of the box and gave such confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My particular use case (Connectwise Manage <> Hubspot) has a quirk in how it joins things together but I'm told a fix is on the roadmap Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping two CRM systems in sync Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

PieSync support was great and the tool was intuitive to use. The free trial is long enough to inform your decision making process. Customer Service was very helpful and responded in an appropriate timeframe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems to be limited in sync exceptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Outline your process before implementing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to automate our mailing list updates, by syncing contacts from Salesforce to Constant Contact and back (two way sync). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate and customize to the needs that are present in the team, achieving synchronization of data and contacts from different customers all in one place. Improving their access and management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When synchronizing or acquiring data from potential customers, it may fail or give error at the time of synchronization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is really useful, to integrate and manage the synchronization of the various contacts, thus getting to know data from potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the product as it made it super easy to transfer my database which can take up hours and days of one's life. It automatically mapped the fields in the database that I was trying to move contacts to with the one that I had been using, something that I haven't seen before. And not only does it just transfer, it actually remains in place and constabtly updates the sync between the two. That means you're not wasting time putting a contact into two different databases separately. Just need to do it once and you're set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet. It works pretty well and has been keeping up all my contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of not having TIME to do the mundane practice of moving contacts from one database to another. I've been able to focus on generating leads for my real estate business, so I can make more money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easily and seamlessly syncs whichever account you choose! Great program... no previous experience with the program necessary! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this program at all! I only wish I was able to keep better track of my own usernames and passwords. If I were to dislike anything, I guess it would be that this programs is not free forever, it gave me a free trial, which was great! I understand though that this company has to make money as well and I must say it is definitely worth the price! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look no further for a great product to quickly and easily sync your databases. You can sync just 1 or 2... or many, many more! The possibilities are endless for the use of such a remarkable and revolutionary product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had no problems. The greatest benefit is that I don't have to worry about whether or not my clients info is all the places I want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

There are a tremendous amount of applications to sync with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an auto de-duplication feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Syncing contacts across all applications. It works well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for syncing my contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little high just for syncing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed an automated way to monitor and update my contact's subscription status on email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really enjoyed the fact it's easy to use and just works. It's straightforward and delivers what is needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

for some the rules could be tricky to understand and work out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted a solution that was scalable and would allow us to sync contacts from various locations in different products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I've been able to go through and set up customized syncs on the go and get this working for different workloads within the two systems. this is now used for automated workflows that have helped to speed up processes. we were using a bespoke tool for this which was a lot more money and less functionality and easy to make changes, this software fitted what we needed and worked. amazing support as soon as i had an issue they folllowed up and assisted, this was before Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Amount of entities it currently allows you to sync can't wait for more to be available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a tool that flawlessly syncs contacts and account from dynamics and HubSpot this is your tool. ease of use and quick changes allows for this to be a no brainer for using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

have a tool what was easy to customise entry's and an ever evolving system, which with current software we have a bespoke tool that costed programmer time each time. amount of money going to have two systems work in tandem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Realtor
What do you like best?

PieSync makes it seamless for me to add contacts to my gmail contacts and make sure they sync with the software I use to manage my real estate business. It’s great not having to enter information twice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because I use two different, well make that three different gmail accounts, it sometimes doesn’t catch the duplicate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t have to enter information twice and that is a huge time saver. Time is money in any business and this is helping me to make the best use of my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use and control who/what syncs between the two systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't name the syncs, which can be tedious if setting up several syncs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting Zoho CRM and Outreach, allows us to maintain a seamless lead flow and prospecting program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.