SeekOut

4.9

SeekOut is a recruiter-friendly tool for sourcing passive candidates with diversity filters, 1-click contact info, and easy bulk exports.

Work for SeekOut?

Learning about SeekOut?

SeekOut Reviews

Ask SeekOut a Question
Showing 6 SeekOut reviews
SeekOut review by User

"Seekout Sourcing Tool "

What do you like best?

I was recently introduce to Seekout shortly after joining Newton Talent. While most recruiters are using typical sourcing tools such LinkedIn, Indeed, Dice, etc., Seekout provides an advantage for targeting passive candidates. I have been most impressed with our account representative, Michael K. He has provide outstanding service and training to help my team get up to speed with Seekout. For example, he walked our team through creating email campaigns in Seekout on such short notice. I reached out to him, late in the afternoon, and he coordinated the training for early next morning. He goes above and beyond, but most importantly, continually exceeds my expectations

What do you dislike?

New functionality suggestion - including candidates that are open to new opportunities

Additional tools for sourcing passive candidates. Hoping to hire more candidates from Seekout sourcing efforts

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SeekOut
SeekOut review by User

"SeekOut makes sourcing the right talent easy"

What do you like best?

The intuitive search functions allow me to specify exactly the types of candidates my hiring managers are looking for (especially helpful for sourcing diverse candidates). I also love the visibility into candidates that SeekOut offers by combining data from LinkedIn, GitHub and other sources.

What do you dislike?

SeekOut doesn't offer as much team collaboration as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, beats spending all of the extra time to use multiple tools to get results SeekOut can provide with a single search. Customer service was also super helpful during the trial, awesome to be able to talk to a human.

Sourcing diverse candidates

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

SeekOut review by Holly M.
Holly M.

"The BEST and only sourcing tool you’ll ever need!"

What do you like best?

- The search filters are amazing! They allow me to laser focus on the talent I am looking for. Far superior to LI filters.

- 80%+ accuracy with finding emails

- Unparalleled customer service

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about SeekOut

Nothing!

SeekOut review by User in Computer Software

"SeekOut is like a laser beam for finding strong candidates "

What do you like best?

It's so hard just to pick one thing! Here are my top favorite features:

1. GitHub directory, ability to see coder score, finding fresh tech candidates

2. In-depth insights

3. The 'blind hiring mode' feature allowing me get rid of bias when sharing w/hiring manager

What do you dislike?

SeekOut currently doesn't allow more than one person to add candidates to a folder at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Significantly cheaper than LinkedIn Recruiter

Sourcing qualified talent

SeekOut review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"I recommend!"

What do you like best?

Seekout provides further filtering than any other search tool I have used in my recruiting. I have been specifically thankful for the diversity filter.

What do you dislike?

Seekout does not yet offer a years at current company filter. I particularly like that filter as many candidates do not wish to leave a company before being there for at least a year.

Recruiting

SeekOut review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Seekout is great"

What do you like best?

Reduces dependency on LInked In - search function is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Staff and support and UI is fantastic and improving daily.

Lead generation has improved significantly.

Learning about SeekOut?

* We monitor all SeekOut reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.