Glip Reviews & Product Details

What is Glip?

Glip is a conversation platform for teams to plan, share & organize work tasks. Text and video chat features facilitate communication between team members whilst file sharing and collaborative task management encourage efficiency and productivity. Glip helps teams to connect in real-time, unifying chat, tasks, video calling, file sharing, and event scheduling. Glip simplifies teamwork with secure instant messaging designed for teams to communicate and get work done at the same time. With Glip, work can be organized around conversations because the two are aligned. Users will always know what their team is doing and what needs to be done next. Glip enables the free flow of communication in teams. With text and and video chat at Glip's core, conversation barriers between team members are removed, enabling productivity and a smoother workflow. Ideas can be debated and problems solved through swift communication with Glip, which can be used like a Knowledge Base. Email and third party integrations mean that Glip - which requires no technical knowledge - can be implemented by teams already using different applications.

Glip Profile Details

1-50 of 111 total Glip reviews

Glip Reviews

1-50 of 111 total Glip reviews
Member Experience Specialist

"Helpful to Have Team Chat Integrated with Phone"

What do you like best?

Having a chat system that I can use with the rest of my customer support team that integrates with our phone system is very helpful to my job. When we have a lot of calls coming in, it's important that the team be able to communicate quickly and easily (including sharing links, files, and screenshots) and transfer calls seamlessly when necessary.

What do you dislike?

There seem to be some glitches that cause Glip to stop working somewhat regularly, or at least more often than I would expect. It would also be helpful if there were integrations with Salesforce to help streamline customer support even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in a role that involves a lot of time of the telephone like customer support, Glip is a great way of communicating with your team because it can integrate with the phone system. If you don't spend much time on the phone, other chat systems like Slack might be better suited to you.

Our customer support team uses Glip to communicate among the support team and the wider company so that we can move quickly and efficiently to handle customer needs. Especially when the phone is ringing non-stop, we need to be able to share information on cases so that we're providing appropriate follow up and not letting anything fall through the cracks. Being able to share files and screenshots saves time since we don't have to send separate emails.

Account Executive

"The Best Business Communication Platform"

What do you like best?

The Chat features allow you to break conversations into team and incorporate gifs and emoji's too. You can uploads links and files and they show up in the sidebar for quick reference. You can even create and assign tasks. It does way more than Slack. You can even use a built-in video chat for ease of communication with remote employees.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The only thing keeping Glip/Ring Central from being a full fledged project management tool is the ability to log and track time for employees across projects and clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have Slack, switch to Glip. The UI is very similar, but there are so many additional features you could benefit from. Video chat, organized teams, only logging into once place for all team chats, tasks management, lots of integrations and much more

Communication with remote team members is much easier with Glip and it's built-in video via RingCentral. Conversations are organized and we can keep people on task at all times. Files are also easily delivered through team chats and they remain there for organization and quick/easy reference.

Owner

"The best. Doesn't even compare"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the way discussions and tasks are mixed. You can have a discussion about a task, a task in a discussion. An image on which you can start a discussion (extremely efficient for discussions about UI).

It's also very easy to invite customers or contractors to a specific channel. Love-this-tool.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to open several windows or at least have two browsers on different windows.

The task module should be upgraded a bit for it becomes tricky when you have hundreds of channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump in. Never regret.

Not only is Glip our communication tool, but it's also a very good task manager, and a very efficient platform to discuss interface issues. Or report an issue using screenshots.

Developer program manager

"Messenger service instantaneous and modern"

What do you like best?

Glip is an instant messaging product to solve problems that can be present in a work team, this chat system is very practical for teams of Customer Support. Some of its outstanding functions are: the ability to share links, Files, emojis and even screenshot. The video chat that is incorporated It also provides a wide advantage

What do you dislike?

It is a very useful software although it could improve, one of the things would be that the update was automatic, this would save a lot of time and also the interface of the mobile application is very basic, could evolve

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent product that you will not regret. It has an affordable price for small and medium-sized companies, if customer service is handled in your area of ​​work Telephone Glip is an option that will facilitate your work

Since Glip has improved the collaboration between my team members of the group, making the communication is Solid and the advice and information that it is given to the classmates be effective, fast and reliable, and all this without having to move from our job

Residential Solar Consultant
Renewables & Environment

"Easy and Convenient"

What do you like best?

Convenience and simplicity. I am all about convenience and simplicity when it comes to working professionally. From any computer/laptop I can access Glip since it is a web application. I can also communicate with my coworkers and follow up on my projects from my phone (mobile application, which is where I use it most.) I like that I don't need some expensive fancy program to do all my work. Although I'm sure those are nice, this gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Glip for the last 2 years and they have improved so much, it used to be buggy, glitchy, etc. As far as I can tell, they seem to have squashed all the bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think there is a trial option, try it out and see if it is a good fit for you guys!

Before using Glip, it was difficult to send messages and communicate across the company. Sure we had email and text messages, but there was no central hub for us as means to communicate. Emails get over flooded with important and non important mail. Text messages are often ignored due to distractions from personal life. Our company also had a go-to spot for bulletin announcements and news updates.

"Simplifies teamwork"

What do you like best?

Glip chat is fantastic to be up to date with homework. It's great because we reduce the number of emails lost in the inbox. We do not waste time looking for documents and we can send files via the chat to the right people. The mobile application makes communication more versatile and has most functions of the desktop version.

I love using video chat, it makes communication more natural.

The shared calendar is advantageous since we can schedule meetings without conflicts.

What do you dislike?

It works seamlessly. Updates do not generate errors and are smoothly integrated into the existing version of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good product with affordable price for small businesses. It has the essential features to carry out projects, share files and work together.

Glip enhances our productivity and simplifies team collaboration. It makes group interaction more dynamic and allows us to share files without delays.

Help Desk Manager

"Great team collaboration software"

What do you like best?

Glip is included free with RingCentral! There's no reason not to use it if you're already using RingCentral as your UCaaS; and if not, it's STILL free to try out. The benefits of paying $5/user per month are lost on anyone who already has a video conferencing solution in place.

What do you dislike?

Syncing Glip to Google Calendar doesn't work the same as when you sync your calendar to Glip, because the interface inside Glip is different. Being able to update automatically when a change is made on Glip would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Glip is affordable enough on its own but if you use RingCentral for your phone service it's FREE. Glip also links internally to RingCentral and RC Meetings when you start a voice call or launch a video session.

File sharing and full integration with RingCentral, Meetings, Google Drive, etc make collaboration a snap. It's a one-stop shop for recalling screen shots, assigning tasks, or whatever else each team needs to keep track of for in-house communications.

Senior Financial Analyst
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"LOVE LOVE GLIP"

What do you like best?

Glip has a great user experience. It's very reliable and super fun to use. But the best part about glip is that it integrates with both our phone system and online meeting conference system. This means you don't have to have a messaging app, a video conf app and a voip app. You can just have glip and it's all three. Oh, it also had task mgmt and calendar but I don't really use them much.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I don't like is that when you're on Windows and use the Desktop app, and get a text message from someone outside of your company, then you can't associate the contact with the glip message. However, you can do this same thing from the mobile iOS app and on the browser. So, if you're reading this I'm pretty sure it's a bug and I hope they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use glip and ring central together .If seriously missing out unless you do. You can have one app to rule them all. oh, and use it for tasks and web conf too. It's all included.

Aside from solving a place for team chattter, it also helps our company save a little money from using a web conf solution and it's overall just eaiser to have everything in one place.

Realtor Sales Associate
Real Estate

"Still New but Like it so far"

What do you like best?

It is slightly easier to use than the RC Soft Phone. It is more organized and caters to the business professional.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features such as the calendar and meeting do not work as well as some other software we have used in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a really good product to keep you office line handy with you at all times. We have been using Ring Central and when they upgraded to Glip, we were very excited. Still a new product so there is a lot to learn about it.

We have our office phones everywhere we go. We do not miss calls to our office line because of this program.

"A fast and versatile app"

What do you like best?

I definitely like it Glip is a modern application and very easy to use for our team. The communication through its platform is easy, it also allows us to share reports, meeting notes and ideas for future projects. It also has integration features, which links storage clouds to share files and calendar reminders.

It is built to enhance teamwork and make the interaction between people in the organization more easily and effectively.

What do you dislike?

Currently nothing bothers me about Glip. Neither have I experienced malfunction or technical failures, so I have no comments to contribute in this regard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a simple app, whose features are well suited to any workflow.

Communication with the team is fluid, encourages collaboration in the team and this definitely increases productivity. It is a good software app.

Lead Editor & Colorist

"Amazing Experience"

What do you like best?

Glip offers a ton of features at little to no cost. It's ability to create folders within folders allows you to create endless possibilities for organizing department communication channels. When a link is shared in any communication channel, it's awesome that the link then shows up in a separate "link" tab, so if you need to find it again, it's super quick and simple. Additionally, the "Notes" tab is a great place that we use to upload our company meeting notes, so anyone and everyone can review the notes if they missed the initial meeting. The "Tasks" tab plays a huge role in our company. Before starting out day, each of us will list out goals we want to accomplish. Glip then helps us to stay on track as we check each thing off. The amount of detail you can write in each task and assign to people is also awesome. Overall, just a really killer product to help communicate better, which results in more productivity.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the calendar feature could be optimized better, we don't really use it because we primarily use Google Calendar. Maybe there's room for an integration here unless it already exists and I just missed it.

I also think that there should be a feature to be able to mass delete tasks vs having to delete tasks one by one after they're completed. I like keeping my task view to show all tasks because I like seeing what I've accomplished, but after a day or two, it starts to look messy, so I delete the old completed tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a solid communication platform that's going to make you and your company more productive, Glip is your best solution!

We solved our communication problems. Initially, we didn't have a solid platform for each of our departments to communicate in, share files, and schedule appointments or productions. Glip has fixed all that, allowing us to be far more organized and productive - the scheduling portion was essential! The way we do our scheduling is by having a separate "Scheduling" channel set up and then each member can add a task for an appointment or production and then assign it to the person who manages our calendar.

Marketing Communications

"Great Communication Tool For Businesses & Work-At-Home Employees!"

What do you like best?

I like that RingCentral's Glip is reliable and easy to use! It makes setting up, and participating in a meeting so easy. I also love that you can send files, images, or documents in a chat. I also love that there is an app, so I can stay connected and respond immediately, if needed. I've also never had any problems with dropped calls, or a bad connection.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I haven't had any problems with RingCentral Glip yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The RingCentral tools all work seemless together!

I have been able to stay connected and communicate with work colleagues while working from home or out of the office. It's also been great to send over documents/files/images to get feedback or approval on right away. The support team at RingCentral is also amazing and so helpful!

"Glip is a constant embarrassment"

What do you like best?

The ability to choose a skin is one of the very few features I appreciate about Glip. Even then, I only like and use one.

What do you dislike?

Basically everything. Everything it is meant to do it does with lackluster compared to Slack or most other messaging apps; anything it's attempted to excel at over alternative platforms is generally a flop (e.g. Giphy integration, emoji use, search, etc.). There is so little to like, and so much has needed updates in the last few months that you can tell no one was trying to develop a good program from the start—it's all responsive to complaints. Not how you should go into app development...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use all of RingCentral, sure, go ahead and try Glip. But know it's basically an infant. No walking (or even crawling) around in good spirits for a while yet.

I guess it's better than email?

"Easy-to-use conversation platform"

What do you like best?

Glip excels in its instant messaging, which does more than just the usual chat. In addition to allowing users to easily communicate with their teams and co-workers. Glip's desktop app allows you to create and assign tasks, create and share and annotate notes and documents, schedule events and attach files from your preferred cloud service all through its instant messenger.

What do you dislike?

I wish the calendar had the ability to have things recur based on the day of the month or by the day of the week of the month. I'd also like having more control over the frequency. I think they could make it more user friendly in terms of keeping files and such organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd say it works pretty good, but its not the greatest option out there. I like all the bells and whistles. This is great if you need to just chat with just text. there are some gifs you can use too. Other good things are you can make chat rooms for teams or groups. If you need something for the office for just simple communication it would work.

Overall the software has saved us tons in time and money being able to manage the different teams all in one place and easily communicate. Easy to collaborate with a team and keep all of my organizational and plans up to date, sharing them only with those who need access to collaborate. It's very easy to communicate with other members of the organization.

Director / Senior Project Manager
Market Research

"Great program with quite a bit of bugs"

What do you like best?

Great way to collaborate on projects seamlessly. Conversations stay organized within 'teams', easy to switch back and forth between teams and projects and know where you left off. Tasks are team specific, but also can be organization wide. Calendars within each team as well, but can also view overall as a whole. Supports integrations with a number of different programs. Ability to customize to an extent. Like the "me" pane (serve as a homebase, able to see what tasks were assigned to you, what;s outstanding, your calendar overview) as well as the ability to 'favorite' different conversation pieces and to see it quickly and in one stream. Like the ability to have "notes", comment on them, etc. Your'e also able to "pin" items to the top of the right navigation page within each team, which is helpful if you have project specific items that need to be quickly called out. Can "pin" anything, a converstaion item, a note, a link, etc.

What do you dislike?

Glip tends to have quite a lot of glitches. There's often downtime that's unexpected and not called out or communicated. iOS app doesn't often load, rendering it not dependable. Glip crashes often. Sound notifications have had constant issues in the entire 16+ months I've been using it. (receive notifications for messages I post, sometimes receive notifications when no new posts, sometimes don't receive them when there are new messages). I've had a support ticket out for this for awhile. Issues with integrating some of the applications (i.e., Google drive often has issues integrating). Overall a great product but leaves a sense that its unrefined and not as 'slick' as some other apps like this.

This has been hugely instrumental in better communication in our company. The ability to have a different team for each project has been immensely helpful. Not only do we need to have different teams per project, but Glip helps with the 'Chinese walls' as we're able to assign permissions to each team, keeping some private, some public, etc.

Trusted Advisor

"Why connect your project messaging platform when Glip is Built in?"

What do you like best?

It's great that RingCentral comes with Glip. As you add users having them come together makes it so easy to make sure that give all your iusers all they will need to collaborate with the team. Glip is also easy to share with customers and vendors as well.

What do you dislike?

The UI can get busy as you add files and links. I wish it was integrated a bit more tightly with mobile and softphone, right now it opens up in a seperate app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the leap, internal email is killing your team's productivity. Glip is a life saver.

This is a way better way to communicate internally then email. We have seen a huge reduction in email.

Account Director

"Glip advances internal communications. "

What do you like best?

I like that Glip does not require complicated training to master how it works since with tutorials and documentations available online it is as easy as a, b, c, d...

I like that Glip has all the internal communications features in one place.

Glip has a slick design and simple user interface.

Finally, i like that Glip integrates with BCM apps like Box and Dropbox Business.

What do you dislike?

Some features available on Glip, especially video conferencing aren't robust like it's on other internal communications applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Automatically yes.

Glip helps team to share files at ease with just a click.

I use Glip to communicate via audio calls.

I view statuses of my fellow work mates on this app.

Team collaboration.

General Manager
Automotive

"Excellent Instant Messaging App for Interoffice Use"

What do you like best?

Glip is easy to use for both direct messaging and team communication. You can set up as many teams as you want which is very handy.

Glip has been updating a lot and seems to be improving little features with each one.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is horrible. Despite the fact that it updates often it will stop receiving messages a lot. It is not uncommon to sign in on my PC and find several messages I would have liked to reply to from my mobile but didn't know they had come in. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

It is pretty easy to send a message to the wrong person or post what is supposed to be a direct message to a group chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have limited experience with other business messaging apps. I downloaded Slack and tried it for a bit to see if there was a reason to switch from Glip but I couldn't find a compelling reason.

Not clogging inboxes and not distracting people by saying things face to face that can be sent electronically.

"Glip"

What do you like best?

Glip allows you to communicate easily with members of your team whether they are in the office or working remotely. It allows you to share files making discussions easier, and add in Gifs for humor. You can easily create groups to communicate with a number of people.

What do you dislike?

Adding new conversations can be a bit confusing on Glip. Also,the dashboard feature is a bit confusing. Setting up Glip so that notifications do not appear in the corner when you are offline was also a bit challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend downloading the desktop app. This makes it much easier to keep up with conversations and receive notifications during the day.

We are able to speak with all team members in and out of the office. The app also makes it easy for people who are traveling to keep up. We did not have an internal mode of communicating besides email and this has solved that problem.

Manager

"Good office.team tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to create teams/group chats. Makes it easy to address an entire team or office of people. Additionally, being able to opt out of notifications of certain group chats is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, I find it difficult to find information in conversations using the search feature. I wish there was a way to flag or bookmark messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Glip is a good solution I would recommend. Just ensure it's feature set will suit your needs before investing.

We are solving the problem of trickle information and urgent information making it to all team members. Glip allows us to easily coordinate through this information distribution.

Technology Helpdesk Agent

"Something I would avoid "

What do you like best?

The only thing that I don't mind about this app is that it lets you know when people are online.

What do you dislike?

I think that there are far betters app out there. Even with push notifications on, I am never notified of things. Most of the time with this app, I receive emails from people asking if I have gotten their Glip messages.

I am not solving any business problems with Glip because it ends up causing me more problems, and takes more time to get in contact with someone.

"A decent communication app"

What do you like best?

The best feature Glip has, as juvenile as it sounds, is the Giphy integration. Instead of randomizing a gif, it pre-populates a preview of a handful for you to select. Glip has desktop and mobile apps, which is great for keeping in touch with your co-workers.

What do you dislike?

Whenever you post a video to chat, it forces people to download the video instead of viewing it in the pane like Slack. There's no option to right click on things in the UI. Usually, if you want to toggle settings, you need to click on a cog icon. There are really small tweaks that Glip needs to make to get on par with the communication giant. Slack is currently smoother overall, and supports more integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Glip isn't content with their current iteration. They have reached out and agreed with some criticism our team told them. They look to be improving their system ongoing.

Our team was formerly on Slack, which met all of our needs. However, there was a move to Glip as it was included free with services we already used (RingCentral). It's also compatible with single sign-on, I believe, which is better than a multitude of passwords for different services.

Owner
Management Consulting

"Fantastic Team Productivity Web-Based Tool"

What do you like best?

I like having a very intuitive menu (left handside) making it a solid feature as it is crucial to have when so many different people are working on it. But it also increases team productivity while keeping everyone in the same page. I like the built-in tasks, the calendar and file sharing, video conferencing, chat, among other tools. It saves you time. If you're a SMEs or a Startup with a small medium sized team, I would recommend Glip as it offers anything a team needs and/or wants. :-)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about this tool really. I can't find anything but also why would you dislike it when its totally free?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate if you want get serious and cut overheads/costs.

I work 90% of the time remotely with agencie's teams and/or freelance consultants on editing, planning, adding or coordinating document reviews, among other processes. Glip really is a great tool as it offers me and my colleagues huge benefits in terms of real-time collaboration and tasks planning, acess to calendar availabilities, easy file sharing, imho instant chat tool is great, among other such as video conferencing all-in-one place.

I guess Glip enables any type of business to get agile and quick on the tasks at hand

Admininistrative Support | Marketing | HR
Civil Engineering

"Opening a Branch Office"

What do you like best?

I love how easily I can go from the desktop to mobile version of GLIP, making it possible for me to maintain communication wherever I am.

What do you dislike?

I have a little difficulty accessing the files and notes section on GLIP's mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love using GLIP to communicate with staff in two different locations. It's so much more efficient than emails flying back and forth, and it keeps me off the phone and saves me from carrying post-it notes all over the office to leave messages for co-workers. I personally like the files and notes feature because I can share the info for other employees as needed, or have the info available to me no matter where I am.

GLIP helps me solve the issue of keeping our home office and branch office in another state connected! When we opened the branch office, the employees were calling me multiple times a day to be transferred to employees in the home office. With GLIP, they can directly communicate with each, share files, assign tasks ... it keeps my phone line open for clients and makes it possible for me to work more efficiently.

"Great Experience for Employee Chat"

What do you like best?

Glip is by far the best employee chat tool we have used over the past 11 years. We have tried everything from AIM to Skype chat and nothing compares to the features of Glip. We have our entire company now using Glip. I love the ability to quickly create groups, share files and create tasks.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inability to edit shared files in a group setting such as you can with Google Drive. I would like Glip to add that into the next feature so that we can eliminate our use of Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have loved it and believe Glip will continue to improve.

We are able to conduct team discussions quickly and easily while all sitting at our desks or at home. We can have ongoing discussions and we can create group tasks to complete.

"Make Communication with Colleagues Easy!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, and every conversation is saved, no matter how old it is. You can also edit what you say, in case of a typo. Another plus is that it is free if you have Ring Central.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing I can think of is that you can't add a emoji reaction under other people's individual posts like you can on Slack.

Glip has helped me with the organization of my tasks and it's been a great communication tool between my co-workers. It has kept myself and the people I work with accountable and productive.

Digital Marketing Manager
Financial Services

"It's mostly fine, but feels clunky and outdated. "

What do you like best?

We never have issues with it. Creating groups is simple.

What do you dislike?

It looks and feels old. The mobile app is frustrating unless you happen to already be in the area of the app that you want to use. I hate of how link previews and shared docs are handled - it makes conversations feel cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be picky. Don't settle for Glip just because you're using a RingCentral service.

It makes team communication easy, but there are better alternatives.

"Glip facilitates communication"

What do you like best?

I like Glip because it is an easy to use app and it can be synchronized with devices. The interface is user-friendly and includes a variety of functions necessary to optimize communications in the company.

The chat is great because it has search filters and a file sharing tool. The information is always available to the user.

What do you dislike?

It is an application with the functionality we need, nothing disgusts me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It could recommend to improve internal communication and manage difficult projects. It is scalable and adaptable to the needs of each organization.

It is certainly a good tool to manage projects and expedite the implementation of tasks.

"Glip is an effective solution."

What do you like best?

It is functional and intuitive, I love using Glip because it facilitates communication within the department. It has a variety of features that enable sharing from reports, calendar reminders and create and manage tasks. Although it lacks some features, it makes up for its ability to integrate with various third-party applications such as Google Drive or Asana.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far have used Glip smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works for teams and departments. It makes team collaboration easy and fast.

It is efficient and practical. It is an effective way to encourage and maintain communication in the department. Provides a single channel to expedite project management, overall I think a very useful and simple application.

"A Centralized, Company-Wide Communication Platform "

What do you like best?

Glip makes it easy for my company to send out quick messages and files across teams, departments, and the entire staff. More importantly, these messages have an increased likelihood of being seen and read by employees with Glip's integrated functionality with RingCentral on desktop and mobile. My teammates and I love to use the built-in Giphy functionality to have fun and be more personable in our communication as well.

What do you dislike?

After opening Glip, I frequently receive a prompt to put in my password to enable Glip's "helper tool," but after correctly putting in my password, nothing ever happens. I also have to be mindful that if I do not open Glip upon startup of my computer then I do not receive message banner notifications (although I do still receive email notifications, which is a big plus). Otherwise, I have no issues using Glip every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're deciding between Glip and Slack for a messaging software, I think Glip is a great tool of equal quality and value. It's an easy decision if your company also needs a cloud-based voice, video, and contact center solution — go with Glip (with RingCentral).

Glip does an amazing job of increasing employee engagement with not only HR initiatives and company-wide announcements but also one-on-one communication between coworkers. It helps with reliability by providing a color-coded "status" dot next to each user.

"Glip increase team productivity"

What do you like best?

Glip is an intuitive and easy to customize application. It fits our workflow seamlessly.

The communication with the team never became more fluid and dynamic, Glip deliver us the functionality to streamline the creation and execution of tasks in a simple and fun way.

What do you dislike?

I think Glip is fantastic, but it lacks more integrations with Google tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good alternative to tools like Slack.

Integration with third-party tools makes it easier for us to share documents and reports instantly. It is versatile in all aspects, from communicating through live chat to taking a look at the tasks and events scheduled in the shared calendar.