Feedly

The content you need to accelerate your research, marketing, and sales.

Work for Feedly?

Learning about Feedly?

Feedly Reviews

Showing 58 Feedly reviews
Feedly review by Martin D.
Martin D.

"A concise way to view all my news feeds and content streams"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Feedly is something I really like. It connected so effortlessly with countless news sites, online magazines and social media accounts. I remember back in the day when RSS feeds were the height of content syndication, but now modern services like Feedly can feed blog content and so much more. For videos, I like not having to log into YouTube and use their search tools to find videos I may be interested in. I can get a hearty video stream right within Feedly.

What do you dislike?

Feedly provides us with filtering and tagging tools, but it's not quite as advanced as I'd like. There is so much content floating out there these days that even deep filtering can still leave you with tons of insignificant content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're constantly on the lookout for the latest content floating around on many different sources, Feedly could certainly help simplify your browsing and sorting tasks. You'll be able to get to the content you want more quickly. If you use collaboration platforms, I'd recommend integrating Feedly with those platforms to push content to your team in a fast and smooth way.

Feedly serves as a pleasant and easy-to-use content syndication platform that allows me to quickly preview and access many different news and content feeds. It definitely saves me time from having to access each outlet individually. The user interface isn't too technical, so I'm able to manage all of my feeds and lists without much trouble. I work better when using low-hassle systems like this.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Feedly
Feedly review by ALEXANDRO JOSE M.
ALEXANDRO JOSE M.

"Feedly is a tool to organize, read and share"

What do you like best?

Feedly I like it because in the can see all the advertising publications of our new products and so know the publication of the public and what we should improve for a better advertising publicity, also FEEDLY shows our advertising videos and our propaganda just by putting words keys As PESPI.

I also like it because it shows many new and current news that keeps me informed.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it can become a bit overwhelming so much information, and it would be very useful a tutorial or brief explanation of how the program works and what it is for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition to using FEEDLY to view the updated news, we can also make our products and web pages easily and free of charge.

Feedly is excellent for many reasons and helps me in company:

* Saves me time

* Many functions are totally free

* Get increase the number of visits to your blog.

* Suitable for any iOS or Android device

* Facilitate the diffusion in social networks.

* Customization on demand.

* Information organized in a single site

* It is simple and easy to use

* Allows you to search by title, URL or keyword.

* You can save items and read later or mark them as read

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Feedly review by Nicolle Cindy B.
Nicolle Cindy B.

"Stay updated on news with Feedly. "

What do you like best?

I love Feedly is a simple and intuitive tool that allows us to subscribe to the feeds of the media and sections of the same that are of our interest as journalists to be always aware of the latest news and permanently stuck to the present. best of all is that we can use it both on the pc, as in our cell phones, which is very useful when we are in constant movement.

If there is something that does not recover is the time, we must take advantage of it until the last second, and with Feedly the constant search between page and page is finished, this platform offers us in an orderly and actuzalida all the news of our interest, it is perfect.

What do you dislike?

In all the time I've been using Feedly I have not really gotten something that causes me big problems, what I would add is the limitation in sources that Feedly still has, sometimes I do not find many of the pages I look for on the platform, so it would be great that will expand the amount of sources that the platform has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a person who loves to keep you informed and up-to-date with the latest news, Feedly is the ideal application, it is the best complement for your information search, it saves you time and groups articles of your interest within the reach of a click, so Do not hesitate for a moment to start using Feedly, I'm sure you'll love it.

As journalists it is our duty to be informed about the current news of the country and the world, but not all times we have time to be browsing between pages to inform us, thanks to Feedly we save time and obtain better results in the search for information, we can easily navigate through our articles of interest without needing to search so much.

Feedly review by Elena A.
Elena A.

"It has never been so easy to follow news and updates from almost any website"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Feedly is that I can subscribe to those portals or web pages that interest me, Read all the content published on them, Inform me about the latest updates incorporated, Gather in one place content that interests me

and Sort and filter the sites through categories

What do you dislike?

It is a wonderful and useful page. I like everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feedly is an application that anyone who likes to read and be up to date with all the news of their sector should have.

Its operation is very simple, every time a blog publishes a new entry or updates one, this news aggregator will inform you.

So the first step to be able to use Feedly is to have a created account

I am a teacher and Feedly is very useful for me because I can follow the news and updates of educational magazines and blogs with the most interesting academic content in the world. All the knowledge I share with my students

Feedly review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Feedly makes social media marketing much easier for me. "

What do you like best?

I love the direct accessibility of media sources that you choose. It is an easy to navigate site and it makes fining articles and resources even easier for work!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something about Feedly that I dislike. At first I was worried that I wouldn't be able to load many sources, but they make organizing my preferred websites so easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy way to organize your online marketing resources, Feedly is a great place to start. It's so easy for me to get lost in articles online, but with Feedly it's so easy to discover and easily navigate through just what I'm looking for!

Functionality is a huge deal to me and with Feedly it's much easier at work now. I can easily navigate my way through countless articles, each organized to my preference, and quickly find whatever it is that I'm looking for.

Feedly review by Mike I.
Mike I.

" The modern alternative to unwieldy RSS readers "

What do you like best?

I first got into Fedly when I was in search of an RSS client. Turns out, Feedly does everything a standalone client can do, and makes it easier.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the obnoxious pay wall surrounding search is a source of frustration for me. They already embed advertisements into your feed, and although the cost to subscribe is somewhat nominal, it’s infinitely more than what I’m paying right now. While I sometimes miss the UI and lightning-fast responses I could have in a native desktop client, I barely notice a difference as I browse headlines 12 at a time and mark each page as read. The site works quickly, and I’m quite happy with it.

I am able to browse every single headline from our organization’s target publications. I can spot relevant stories, threats, and opportunities. And none of this would be possible if I had to visit each website independently.

Feedly review by Maksim S.
Maksim S.

"rss feed with features"

What do you like best?

Ability to group feeds (for example, I sort sources by languages and general topics of interest)

You can see how many subscribers each feed has, therefore see basically how popular it is.

There are many integrations with Feedly (for example Trello and OneNote)

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, before they didn't have filters, but now they added it, so they have basically everything I wanted from RSS

Recommendations to others considering the product

As it has a free plan, you may definitely want to check it out, especially if you have a lot of RSS feeds and you have to group them or filter by keywords.

I'm using it mostly to see updates in my industry and "spy" for competitors, as well as searching for new ideas and materials for our email newsletter.

Feedly review by Katy F.
Katy F.

"Been using feedly almost 2 years!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I love most about Feedly is there are no constant aggravating ads. Not begging you to upgrade your plan every time you open the app or throwing unnecessary marketing in your face.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike the white background. I'm sure soon with everything making it's way towards having a "dark mode" that Feedly will soon follow suit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to anyone thinking about using Feedly that they should definitely give it a shot! Everyone's Feedly Feed will look different, depending on interests. You should give this product a try, for sure.

Feedly helps me find content to share! Feedly is awesome because it allows you to tweak your interests and mark things as read or unread, and removes or adds content you desire!

Feedly review by Cecilia N.
Cecilia N.

"Longtime user, best RSS reader"

What do you like best?

It's easy to find and add RSS feeds to Feedly. Functionality works great on both the computer and mobile app. I transitioned to Feedly after Google shut down RSS reader. It took some getting used to Feedly because it was different, but now I use the app every day and haven't found other RSS apps as intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There's too many different views on the Feedly app. Some look very similar and can be confusing when using.

Would like to see a more advanced save for later. I have a ton of articles saved and I find myself scrolling back a lock in order to find a particular article.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to change the preferences so that it's efficient for you when reading and using Feedly.

Also highly recommend using the mobile app. Syncs seamlessly when using between the app and web browser.

I'm able to save a lot of time by using Feedly instead of individually visiting websites. Also is great for creating boards to pin certain links or articles that I can share with others. Sharing collections function is an especially great tool for collaborating in the workplace.

Feedly review by Juan Camilo R.
Juan Camilo R.

"A Limited way to get condensed news and information tailored to you (But very lacking in sources)"

What do you like best?

Time is of the essence.

Feedly allows you to choose some of your favored news sources, set some display terms and filters and condenses most of the chosen news and articles from those sources into the same place, allowing you to access it whenever you want, whenever you can in order to check what you've missed all on the same place.

It's always there, it updates in real time, it allows you to share or save news stories and its blazzing quick on current hardware.

What do you dislike?

The options are severely limited.

Ideally, I would love to be able to check every single news source I visit daily on Feedly, but only 50% or so of them are currently available. I end up having to spend some time on Feedly to check my tailored news and then as soon as I'm done, I'm forced to open a web browser page and start searching for the other half.

It's been years, it should have a much, much larger amount of available sources by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check for available sources to see if it's tailored for your needs before using.

Feedly allows me to condense tailored news that may pertain to the professional landscape and market in order to save some time while staying up to date..

Feedly review by Lawerence C.
Lawerence C.

"It will definitely save your time"

What do you like best?

This is a powerful aggregator that you are interested in. Now you cannot miss important articles in your favorite magazine or an interesting video on youtube. You can easily organize your workspace. Feedly offers an understandable and minimalistic interface, in which you will find it convenient to read useful information. You can easily create several lists to add articles to them and return to reading them later.

What do you dislike?

I had problems with sharing articles in Pinterest, I do not know on whose side there was a problem, but it was already fixed. I also do not like the mobile version. I always use the desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to clean up the flow of news and do not spend a lot of time sorting and finding the right information you should try Feedly. It will definitely save your time.

I easily organize my feeds into different categories. I often use the search, which in Feedly is very good. I do not want to spend a lot of time and go to sites every day, for this I use Feedly.

Feedly review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"My Go-To for Content"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love Feedly. I'm able to quickly scroll through different articles on select topics. I use Feedly daily to help with curated content for our social media accounts. I love that it also tells you the hot articles for each group so I know I'm posting the most interesting information. I've come across some great articles using Feedly and probably would have missed them otherwise. It also introduced me to other sites with great content generation. Also, it has great integration capabilities which is how I got started with it.

What do you dislike?

The biggest dislike would be when I click on a story and it varies how much of the content shows up. It either show a majority of the written article or it will show very few lines. I typically click on the source link, but it can be frustrating when I am trying to gather curated content and have to click on one and it ends up being useless. The other dislike would be the price. I wish the Pro version was just a little cheaper on the monthly rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend checking out Feedly and using the free version first to get a feel for it. There are several websites that are similar, but Feedly has been the one I stuck with because of how easy it is to use and because I have adapted to it.

We have been able to use Feedly to assist with content curation,which has given our Twitter account a huge boost in followers and engagement. Feedly saves us because everything is sourced in one place.

Feedly review by Cliff T.
Cliff T.

"The best way to manage and share."

What do you like best?

I have a better opportunity to arranging the content and I have the ability to read all of the feeds which I need. I really enjoy an easy way to share articles on social media, email, and much more.

What do you dislike?

Till now I don't have bad issues with this software and I hope I will not have them. I cant say something bad about a program which gives me the opportunity to control everything that I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this software to all. This is a very good platform for sharing with social media. Also, you will have a chance to monitor all working process of your colleagues. To use this solution is simple.

With all team, we choose to share what we read with our colleagues and social media. Also, we discover what other teammates read. We can control news about our company, product, and our competitors. The great helper to have.

Feedly review by Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.

"Feedly makes social media management and content sourcing a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I love that Feedly lets you track keywords across the web, enabling you to stay up-to-date when it comes to sourcing content for social media management.

What do you dislike?

I wish Feedly incorporated social listening, and that keywords were searchable across social media platforms as well as via Google searches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feedly is an inexpensive and incredibly valuable little tool, and I'd highly recommend adding it to your arsenal of content sourcing software. It also integrates with other tools, like SproutSocial, making it helpfully versatile.

The main benefit I gain from Feedly as a social media manager is the ability to ensure I don't miss news about my clients or about the subject matter that interests them. It's valuable as a resource for building thought leadership and eliminates the need to go hunting for new content to post and share-- everything that aligns with your interests is brought directly to your dashboard.

Feedly review by Marietta C.
Marietta C.

"I like to analyze a lot of information wuth Feedly"

What do you like best?

Often I need to see a lot of news on one topic from different sources and write a summary for them. And Feedly great for it. I like that I can control all information with tools Feedly provided. Now my work is more organized and clear. Also, I have availability to save in bookmarks or on other devices content I liked.

What do you dislike?

The very big pain in my case is an impossibility to create custom complex filters.But anyway, this service is a great way to control everything. It is always good to monitor all work which you are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good service with higher safety and clear way of work. With this solution, you can find the best ideas on which you can work and easily share them with your team. I can only recommend using Feedly every day.

We can get a lot of information which we are learning about and share it with interested members of the company. So тow we all have a much larger knowledge than before.

Feedly review by Brad H.
Brad H.

"LOVE Feedly!!! I use it every day!"

What do you like best?

The interface is beautiful and intuitive and it saves me so much time from visiting every website individually. I love that it's both a web and mobile app. I use both often which makes it sooo nice and easy to access my daily does of reading from whatever device I'm using. There's ways to bookmark and save locally the articles you enjoy for reading later. I love that you don't have to deal with a bunch of ugly, annoying ads and pop-ups that many websites inundate you with. While the free version does have an add or two, they keep it super clean, nothing annoying and I don't mind it at all.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that some websites, such as tech crunch, have only preview support for RSS feeds. This isn't feedly's fault, it's just the publications wanting to drive traffic to your website. But it's not that big of a deal to me, it still keeps everything I want all in one place even if it sends you to the publication's website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an RSS reader, Feedly is hands down the best one. I've tried many of the others and none are as intuitive and easy to use as Feedly.

I need to stay up to date on the latest technology, marketing and design trends and feedly allows me not to have to remember or bookmark all of the sites I visit/read from and it's awesome! Sometimes I'll save articles locally to feedly when I'm on a plane or going to be out of service so that I can read them without having to access the internet which has been super helpful!

Feedly review by Elizabeth Rosalyn T.
Elizabeth Rosalyn T.

"Content curation and consumption app"

What do you like best?

Feedly makes content curation and consumption my favourite part of my daily routine by allowing users to read articles from all of their trusted sources in one platform, with the ability to categorize publications by topics. I like being able to separate news related to my work industry from articles relevant to my personal interests, and having all of those lists in one centralized spot. The read later bookmarking feature is also great for when you come across an article that you want to save for later.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search feature for finding new content sources was more expandable and accessible to all users. More content discovery I believe would be a huge opportunity for Feedly. I also wish it was easier to edit and change the names of the feeds. It would also be great to share access to my Feedly with colleagues and friends. I would like to see options for customizing the layout of Feedly - on that note, the UX of the platform is one of my favourites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your all-in-one content consumption platform.

I have no excuse not to stay on top of my daily readings anymore!

Feedly review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"an updated stream of the best news instantly"

What do you like best?

feedly allows us to group media or news sources that interest us to keep us informed of the event according to the sources we want fully updated, feedly has the versatility of being used for your smart phone or from a computer which is super practical for all those who wish to be informed at any time

What do you dislike?

without any doubt it is the best thing to stay informed and I would recommend it to all my colleagues

Recommendations to others considering the product

the application designed for smart phones will be very useful at the moment of not having a computer

allows me to be informed of good sources 24/7

Feedly review by Lilia B.
Lilia B.

"Good way to get industry news and trends"

What do you like best?

With Feedly I can choose what news and what news channels I am more interested in and add them to my feed in a very convenient way. Having all of the news automatically updated and filtered helps a lot and saves significant amount of time.

What do you dislike?

I wish Feedly would have more features, such as social listening and more integration options. Other than that everything is pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not expect from Feedly to have many features and capabilities. It is a pretty simple tool that gives you a customize feed of content.

As a sales manager I have to know all of the trends in the industry and news about our potential and existing clients. Feedly solving this problem for me by showing me everything I need in one place.

Feedly review by MIGUEL ALBERTO T.
MIGUEL ALBERTO T.

"Feedly helps me to be informed as well as to the marketing of the company"

What do you like best?

Excellent feedly ex to keep you informed, it is very easy to use and you can read news in an orderly manner, just add topics of my preference and FEEDLY takes care of the rest, it is a very complete social network

What do you dislike?

It is excellent and very complete I love being able to have everything in one place

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for its excellent content in addition to being able to create advertising in a very simple way

I discovered FEEDLY when I was looking for a program to publicize the company through its web page, this program in addition to having the most up-to-date news, allows you to share your website and networks in which you can get more visits and let you know in a faster way.

Feedly review by Britni B.
Britni B.

"So good for business work"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see all publication and I will not miss anything. Also, that makes me more calm and happy about it.It's safe access to personal content management setup.

What do you dislike?

I feel complete with software like Feedly. I more ignore that word "dislike". Perfect tool to be organized. I always know what's going on with my product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will make your daily work faster, safe and clear.You will have the chance to prioritize the concrete topics and to discover best ideas. So perfect for sharing.I Recommend.

It let us to organized everything at content. We are discovering powerful opinion on broad theme evenly. Very good that we can easily share with stuff which we are reading there.Really helps with a lot and keep all teamwork more highly.

Feedly review by Esthefany C.
Esthefany C.

"your own informative window"

What do you like best?

feedly allows me to follow various sources which give me the most recent news published in it, feedly keeps you informed at any time about your topics of interest, besides that you can access from your computer or from your smart phone and never stop be informed of the diverse sources that this great platform offers you

What do you dislike?

feedly is very useful keeps you informed at all times about the topics that most interest you is very practical and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

By having the application on your smartphone you can directly receive the news there, without a doubt it is the best and I would recommend it to all

I receive daily news about my most interesting topics and it always keeps me well informed

Feedly review by Bethany S.
Bethany S.

"Great all in one place to get customized news"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to setup and use. Both on phone and desktop. Can set the publications and groups I'm most interested in hearing from without having to clutter my inbox. Great for marketers to keep up with industry news. Feels like social media.

Like Pinterest you can build your own feeds of publications, helping to organize your news.

What do you dislike?

I forget about it. It's a great tool, but it hasn't become a routine for me. Needs better saving functionality. I wish it had more premium access to harder to reach organizations and publications. Help me search for other publications I'd be interested in.

I wish they would email me more and remind me that I have signed up. Better workflow of becoming a part of my routine. I think their app is amazing and they don't put enough focus in making those aware it exists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to find publications I'd be interested in.

Put more marketing dollars in the app. I forget to goto the site all the time. Push me articles you'd think I'd find interesting - like Spotify and Pandora, recommend me things to read based on my preferences.

I had a hard time finding and keeping up with things in my industry. I didn't want to clutter my inbox with constant articles. Since getting this a couple years back it has helped me feel more connected to what's happening in my niche of the marketing world and gives me inspiration in my work. I often share articles with my coworkers.

Feedly review by Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.

"Great for content syndication"

What do you like best?

The free version is great. It's very easy to add separate feeds based on topic. It constantly pulls fresh content

What do you dislike?

They don't offer suggestions based on topic, so the user needs prior knowledge of which sites provide they content they need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add as many publications and websites as you can think of. There are some days when content is just slow, so it's always better to have more information.

It's great for social media and pulling together content. It also helps me stay on top of current news in the industry. I check it every morning for tweets and then throughout for content ideas.

Feedly review by alexander s.
alexander s.

"Be the first to be informed"

What do you like best?

feedly allows me to follow different types of sources in which I will be kept informed of the latest news regarding these

What do you dislike?

when I open the page it gives me an error and after waiting 5 seconds it enters as such on the page

Recommendations to others considering the product

the application in smart phones will allow you not to miss any news published in the day

helps me to keep informed all day in the news that happen

Feedly review by Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.

"Feedly"

What do you like best?

I like that it aggregates all of the relevant articles you need in one spot.

What do you dislike?

It only looks for your keywords in Google News. Also, you have to manually enter all of your google alerts in, as well as any other keywords. I need a way to export all terms in my database in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are incredibly difficult to get in contact with (no contact information available anywhere on their website - I had to tweet at them to get someone to respond). But, once someone got in touch with me, they were happy to set up a 1-on-1 walkthrough of their services. The platform itself is pretty hard to understand unless you have someone walking you through it, and they have minimal support like videos or blogs to help you understand.

Content curation

Feedly review by Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.

"Nice way to find interesting articles and keep it organized"

What do you like best?

I love having content from hundreds of different sources easily organized on one page. I have separate "boards" for multiple different things and I can easily switch between pages for business related content and personal interests. It is very easy to share content on various social media pages.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any major complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great way to find/share new content from multiple sources, and keep it all organized!

Keeping up to date with news in the veterinary industry, and finding interesting and informative articles to share with clients

Feedly review by Jen K.
Jen K.

"Does the heavy lifting for me"

What do you like best?

I can stay up-to-date with all of my interests in a single organized place. I can tag & save articles for reading or referencing at a later time.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with Feedly & have nothing to list here as a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great free platform to use in order to keep yourself on top of interests & help clean your inbox of all those newsletter & site subscriptions.

I can read feeds from various sites to keep up with specific marketing & design trends.

Feedly review by Cristina S.
Cristina S.

"Must-have tool for business"

What do you like best?

I love Feedly. For professional use, we are able to aggregate and organize business and industry news across the Internet into one singular location. We are then able to share it across the organization and utilize it to inform marketing collateral.

What do you dislike?

The constant updates to the Feedly platform has really made the tool incredibly useful with very little left to be desired. The new Feedly group boards has furthered our mission to improve the ability to get news across an organization quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely invest in the tool! Furthermore, don't expect to get the organization you desire right the first time. Put all of the keywords, sources and titles you want to follow in the tool and then drill down. It's much easier to start that way although it will feel overwhelming at first.

We wanted everyone in our organization to be alerted of relevant business and industry news, especially as it relates to customers and prospects. Feedly helps us do that with ease. We've further integrated it with IFTTT (if that, then this) so sales team members get alerts when a customer is in the news immediately.

Feedly review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"A Great Replacement for Google Reader"

What do you like best?

The app has a nice streamlined look with a simple to use interface. Reading is made easier as well as saving your articles into folders so that you can read them later or while offline. Once you get used to the format, it seems easier than the Google Reader was. We like how now you have a group feature as well as multiple folders can be created to assist with topics that you would like to use the articles for as references.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that there is a pay model for this platform. It seems that for an aggregator, there should be a better way for the company to make money than by limiting standard features. One of the most irritating things about this app is that there is a learning curve coming from the Google Reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it out and see for yourself. It definitely works for our needs.

We are staying up to date and current with the news and information submitted out there on Sikhs and anything that is pertaining to our organization. This also allows our volunteers and staff to stay current and address any issues that may not have been known if we weren't using this aggregator. The feedly app also allows us to build our newsletter with the most pertinent information and news on the topics that our readers are interested in.

Feedly review by Danilo d.
Danilo d.

"Best way to organize feed and channels"

What do you like best?

After many weeks spent looking for the perfect rss reader, I've found Feedly. Perfect design both on mobile and desktop, easy to create collections and boards, good tool to share with colleagues. You can also get integrations such as Slack, Docs, Yammer etc..

What do you dislike?

Not easy to add a magazine or a feed is not into their database

Every morning, is just the first thing I do before reading the emails. Perfect way to stay updated about my business stuff and what is happening around the world. Plus, easy to share with colleagues some updates

Feedly review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple and effective RSS reader"

What do you like best?

Feedly is simple, well-designed, and allows the user to focus on the content. I also really like that I can quickly and easily organize my feeds into different categories.

What do you dislike?

While I really like the desktop experience, I have not enjoyed the mobile app for Feedly. I have tried it a few times but find the interactions clunky and confusing. I don't feel like I have as much control over the status of my articles and am afraid I lose or skip some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, simple RSS feed makes reading all of your news in one place simple and enjoyable! Their web app is my favorite way to browse my content.

I follow several blogs and magazines online and do not want to go to all of those websites every day. Using Feedly allows me to read all of my news in one location which saves me so much time. It is nice to be able to save articles to read later as well.

Feedly review by Maryna I.
Maryna I.

"Best RSS feed reader"

What do you like best?

I've tried a lot of feed readers, but Feedly is objectively the best. It has a powerful way of organizing feeds, works great as a web app and as an android app. Adding and organizing the new feeds is extra easy and the app is super-fast compared to the alternatives.

What do you dislike?

There are occassional hiccups, probably related to the service updates or something similar. Also, the best feature - feed filters - is a paid feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Subscribe to the feeds of your favorite sites and forget about the news from Facebook or other sources. This is the best way!

Staying on top of my industry news, in a customizable way.

Feedly review by Jena F.
Jena F.

"Everything in one place"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate and how organized the interface is.

What do you dislike?

It's harder to add smaller websites to the feed - especially if they don't have their RSS feed link on their website (which many bloggers don't any more).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free service, so you have nothing to lose by trying it.

As a content writer, I need frequently research and have an arsenal of articles for blog posts and social media. I like that I can come directly to Feedly without having to go to each website myself. Being able to break out personal feeds by label also helps - I can keep each client's feed separate.

Feedly review by Viren S.
Viren S.

"Best content curation tool"

What do you like best?

I like the RSS feed feature of the tool wherein i get all the latest stories from my favourite publications

What do you dislike?

I am not able to find certain niche bogs that I want on Feedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an avid reader and want to keep yourself updated with the latest happenings, you must use Feedly.

Saves time wasted in browsing different blogs.

Feedly review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great app for keeping up with all the articles out there"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of the interface and how all of the content shows up in one place. I also like the integration with Hootsuite for ease of scheduling social media updates.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about this that I dislike. It serves my purposes perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just consider what scheduling software you use. I am moving from Hootsuite to Coschedule, (for other reasons), and unfortunately, Coschedule isn't integrated. This requires an extra step for me in terms of scheduling content.

It solves the problem of being able to easily find content that I can curate for my social media followers. It also helps me to keep up to date with what's going on in my field.

Feedly review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"Best RSS Feed Aggregator"

What do you like best?

Feedly allows me to easily find blogs I want to follow, organize them, and then read them. Every single day I log in, catch up on whatever topics I need to, and then I'm done. I can save interesting articles to boards, and star other articles to read later. Feedly also does a great job of suggesting other feeds I should be reading.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike with Feedly. It's very fast, very clean and very easy to use.

Feedly helps me stay on top of industry news, and curate content to tweet, and blog about.

Feedly review by Ravi P.
Ravi P.

"One stop to read all your favorite articles"

What do you like best?

The best thing is about Feedly is that they have all the leading publications on the platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific but customization options would be cherry on the cake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must must must tool if you are an avid reader

I don't have to individually go to each website and read their top stories.

Feedly review by Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

"The real succesor to Google Reader"

What do you like best?

UI is great, sync is flawless, adding new feeds is a breeze, reading articles in comfort or original view is awesome, not missing google reader a bit

What do you dislike?

This is a hard one, in my humble opinion this guys are doing what their customers ask for, the missing features missing at the beginning have been added pretty quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has mobile, desktop and webapp. 3rd party integrations. Sync is great. The very best RSS reader

Following tech news and blogs is way easier with an RSS reader / aggregator, an din my opinion, Feedly is the very best of all. 3rd party services integrations are the crowns jewel

Feedly review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Simplified Content Curation"

What do you like best?

Finding relevant content sometimes can be exhausting. Feedly brings specific content into one place for me so that I can stay on top of specific interests, or share content with my social media audience.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly like having to pay to search, but I fully understand the value that they are bringing and so I'm happy to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely bring Feedly into your life. It provides value immediately.

Quick content curation and sharing.

Feedly review by Christy H.
Christy H.

"Nice lightweight tool for content aggregation"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, lightweight. Good team workflow.

What do you dislike?

Volume of content can be a bit overwhelming - wish there was an easy way to filter certain sources by keyword.

Primarily used to surface 3rd party content to share via social media.

Feedly review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"The best Newsfeed reading experience"

What do you like best?

I use Feedly since 2013. It allows you to keep track of read and unread articles from my news feed. You can save the article for later reading, annotate it and share it with friends. Feedly synchronize the news feed on your mobile with a great iOS app and is possible automate the content integrating the news feed with Slack, Google Docs and Trello!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Feedly marks as unread some old news

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feedly is easy to use and the User Interface is clear. You can try it without an account too.

I can read my news feed on my Mac and on my iPhone

Feedly review by Enrico C.
Enrico C.

"Really good feed website"

What do you like best?

I like the minimal UI of the website, you can concentrate on content and images of the following sites.

Also I like that you can browse and discover new site from the website.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the page animation on the iOS app, I'll prefer a normal scroll.

I don't have to visit every site every day, but I can have an overview directly from Feedly.

Feedly review by Agency
Agency

"Great for curating social media content."

What do you like best?

I like that I can organize my feeds into different categories and (seemingly) add an unlimited amount.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes feeds will suddenly stop refreshing and presenting new content.

Using Feedly has helped me collect the latest articles from trusted sources for a number of industries, all on one dashboard. This is very useful for social media managers who need to curate a lot of content.

Feedly review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Great at Consolidating News"

What do you like best?

This is a great source at crunching the news feeds into one area. It allows for me to manage the sources much better.

What do you dislike?

None that I can find. This is a great product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It saves time and helps with organization

Consolidating the sources. That's always a problem. I can now manage my news feeds into one location. This is a great source for that. Also the alerts are excellent!

Feedly review by User in Maritime
User in Maritime

"Use Feedly Daily for News!"

What do you like best?

All the news in one place! Rather than going from one website to another to catch all of the new news headlines, everything is consolidated. I like being able to save articles for later, categorize, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet used the paid Feedly subscription, so I cannot attest to additional benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version! You've got nothing to lose.

It helps stay in the know of what is going on in industry. It's an efficient way to follow industry publications, customers and vendors, etc.

Feedly review by Guy G.
Guy G.

"All my interesting blogs, news and RSS feeds in one place"

What do you like best?

I like dipping in and out of the streams of different news and feeds, favourites, saved items, and clipping to hootsuite or similar to share with others

What do you dislike?

Sometimes not that intuitive to add feeds

Centralising news articles, and syndicated content

Feedly review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Listening Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it is essentially a listening tool feed

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have some smaller local publications but overall it can pull in a lot of sources

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great listening tool for social media planning - especially if you manage multiple clients.

It’s great for filling in content for social media scheduling

Feedly review by User in Higher Education

"Great RSS feed reader but missing search ability"

What do you like best?

I used to use Google Reader back in the day and this replicates that experience perfectly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the lack of search feature. I need to pay extra for it and I can't justify paying for an RSS reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it as I think it is the best of the RSS readers on the market.

I need to aggregate a lot of news information off of a lot of sites everyday and feedly allows me to do that.

Feedly review by Ian W.
Ian W.

"Great for curated suggestions, different layouts, and gesture-based shortcuts"

What do you like best?

Super polished app that's easy to use. Always impressed with their software.

What do you dislike?

No two-panel view and should have one, especially on tablets.

Scheduling content for our social networks, and email newsletters.

Learning about Feedly?

* We monitor all Feedly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.