UpContent Reviews & Product Details

UpContent Overview

What is UpContent?

Build trust and deepen relationships with curated content. A better way to discover, collaborate, and distribute relevant third-party content that helps turn leads into loyal customers. UpContent’s patent-pending technology helps reduce the amount of time spent searching for content by 65% on average and is available both as a standalone application as well as a premier Hootsuite Content Source and Stream. UpContent's suggestions are used by marketers worldwide to power their social media, email marketing, and website conversion efforts as well as support their original content creation. The technology offers an array of plans that are designed to offer only the features needed at a price-point that fits your budget.

UpContent Details

UpContent is a content discovery tool that helps users find and take action on relevant and engaging content to drive new, more meaningful conversations.

UpContent's proprietary crawler is continuously looking for new articles that match the custom topics each of our customers create (not forcing you to select from a finite set of categories or add your own RSS feeds).

Further, our machine learning algorithms quickly identify and remove the noise while our unique sorting options help you find the articles that are the most engaging, relevant, and influential within the criteria you define.

Finally, our collaboration features allow all members of your team to work together seamlessly - ensuring consistency in your messaging and enabling the iterative process that is required in effective curation.

UpContent

UpContent Screenshots

UpContent Reviews

Showing 146 UpContent reviews
Already have UpContent?
What do you like best?

The functionality and the support from the staff. Upcontent provides thousands of pieces of content to share, and makes it easy to share with our audience. And should we run into new updates on WordPress or some other unforeseen issue, the staff are immediate in their response and incredibly helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding galleries to your WordPress site can occasionally be a bit tricky, however that tends to be more of a WordPress issue than an Upcontent issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are interested in using Upcontent, I would recommend watching their instructional videos. They are incredibly useful and provide a wealth of knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Upcontent, we're able to find relevant content to share with our community and with potential clients. We can show that our company is on the pulse of the latest news in our field, and provide confidence to potential clients as experts in our field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks, Jake!

Great to hear that our support and instructional videos are helpful to you.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in showcasing your expertise.

Digital Marketing Lead
What do you like best?

There are many things I like in UpContent, One of the best things is that they get fresh content for the topics you search for. Save the search as topics for future reference. re-use the search topics, customize the searches.

Every time I search for a (saved)topic, UpContent always surprised me with the fresh content.

Advance search options which enables to filter the searches with non wanted terms.

Their Support team is led by their CEO himself. He himself responds to every question I had initially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The collections are limited to 3 for the plan I was in. We wanted more collections. but that is their business model. Cannot do much about it.

Invoices are generated on time and 3 automated reminders are scheduled.

Payment method is stored on account, but not visible to even when I log in as Administrator. We requested CEO that we prefer paying invoices than auto-debit from payment methods. He gladly accepted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Content curation is apt.

You get every type of content you always wanted for.

Team effort will be reduced by a huge number.

Content Distribution is What I have not used yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content freshness is what we as marketing team always looked for. Prior to Upcontent, my team spent a lot of time searching for relevant and fresh content. since it is an ongoing task, we have manually spent a lot of time in research.

Once we bought the services of UpContent, the effort is reduced drastically, with the search options, saves(as topics), multiple functions to share from within the application itself. Our marketing team could focus on other activity in place of the content research and shortlisting.

We have not yet used the content distribution from the tool, but we have setup all the requirement for distribution activity. Maybe, in the future we might be using the distribution feature as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Satheesh,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review. We really appreciate it.

We've thrilled to hear that we could accommodate your curation and administration needs, and we look forward to taking the next step toward distribution when you strategy dictates it.

Love to see that we've saved your team time from the manual research efforts and allowed them to reinvest it where they can deliver even more value.

Scott

What do you like best?

UpContent is an incredible tool for being able to pull in third-party content based on keyword search. Think of Google Search and a Social LIstening tool had a baby. UpContent is extremely easy to use and setting up the search queries is very simple to figure out. It helps me pull in the most relevant content to share to my social pages and website when I am tapped out of in-house content. What is amazing is that when I share third-party content, UpContent has an integration that allows me to put a third-party call-to-action overlay which helps drive website traffic and lead gen on the content I share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't have too much bad to say about UpContent. The tool is extremely fair priced for what it provides me in time-saving, analytics, and web-traffic/lead gen. It does what it is supposed to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using UpContent it would take me a few hours to source relevant content that I wanted to share on my social pages to help fill my content-pipeline. The real issue that I was experiencing is that I was never able to understand if the third-party content that I shared was eventually driving web traffic or leads. With UpContent I source better content in a third of the time and am able to not only drive more web traffic and leads but I can get the analytics to show it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks for sharing your experience. That is one good looking baby!

While it is always great to hear about the time savings, the lead generation you are seeing from using UpContent makes our day.

We look forward to continuing to work with you. Thanks for being a part of the UpContent community.

Niche Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Within the first 2 weeks of using UpContent, the impact on my metrics is unmistakable. It's so easy to use once it's calibrated and can truly save hours of time in populating daily scheduled posts. As a bonus, UpContent's customer support is unreal! They have been available and helpful thought the whole optimization process! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it identified posts that have been pulled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am now easily able to keep up with a daily posting schedule. As a side benefit, skimming the topics is doing wonders for my overall economic awareness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm always a fan of saving time when it comes to producing content and UpContent saves our team at least 10-20 hours per month. But most important, the content is relevant and pre-qualified so we can easily leverage it on a variety of platforms - from our social, to website, blog and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integration with my social media software would be a huge bonus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure and give UpContent consideration to help solve your content marketing needs. They are a very hands on company who truly care about being a value-added vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solves the problem of wasting time sourcing relevant, credible articles. Increased time for other priority tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks for sharing your experience, Nannette! Love to see that 10-20 hour savings.

We look forward to continuing to collaborate with you, and getting that connection to your social media software addressed ;) !

Of Counsel
What do you like best?

We can share articles that we think are relevant and timely with our audience quickly and easily. Driving traffic to our site is critical and we use UpContent to have new fresh content on our home page and within our site to help be a value add to our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've lost connectivity from wordpress before and it takes some steps to get reconnected. Scott is highly responsive and helped us but it took our web developer to ensure we could display content again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't always want to just push articles through social channels and we like to have fresh content on our site and UpContent gives us that ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Hey Marc,

Thanks for sharing your perspective and use case. We've enjoyed working with you and your team for the past few years.

That was certainly a peculiar challenge with your site configuration, but glad we were able to get all rectified.

Looking forward to continuing the relationship. Big fan of what you are doing.

AH
What do you like best?

I like that UpContent curates the content you are looking for and you can choose how recent of content you want to see. That's important to our company to make sure we share the most recent news in our industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I didn't have to go through Buffer to push out my posts. And right now we are using Blogger for blogs and Constant Contact for emails. It would be much simpler and streamlined of a process if we could curate content all from one place into social media and our email and blog channels. It would also be nice to have a history of what we've posted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UpContent does save time. We don't have to Google for content in our industry. It takes care of our social media postings very nicely. And it's one place we can store or stage content for future postings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Glad to hear that UpContent has helped you to achieve your goals in informing your audience.

If your schedule allows, we'd enjoy reviewing with you how you can share to social, approve articles for an email campaign, and bring those articles to your website without having to manually access the tools you mentioned.

We look forward to receiving your message, and scheduling some time together.

Thanks again,

Co-Founder and Managing Director
What do you like best?

I love embedding curated content on my website. I love the Sniply integration with those curated items. Using my curated feed with my social media platform makes sharing super easy. Additionally, you can use your different collections in a variety of ways -- one for staging, one for display on your website, another for tracking competitor or client stories. Love it!

Additionally, the team at UpContent is awesome and super helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure. It's a pretty great tool. I think sometimes maybe the filters can be a little tricky to get "just right" for what you want to pull in. However, that's maybe more of a user (me) problem than a software issue. With that said, the team at UpContent always helpful if you need support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take full advantage of UpContent's integrations. That makes this platform go way beyond a place where you review content for sharing.

Consider inviting other departments to use it. You could easily turn a collection into a thought leadership content hub for your sales team. You can create one for your SMEs so they can stay on top of industry news.

Think outside of the box -- this tool can help you solve several problems when it comes to information you can gather and distribute to your team and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time savings -- a reduction in time we would have normally spent looking for content to share on social media/our site.

Productivity -- an increase in productivity with social media marketing because we can focus on writing great original posts and developing thoughtful comments to share with curated content. We use collections to help us with curating content for clients.

Visits to website/engagement on-site -- using Sniply in combination with the content we curate has helped increase visibility of our podcasts and listens on the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Wow, Stacy! This is so great to see. Love those recommendations - and glad they are fruitful for you. Cheers!

President
Investment Management
What do you like best?

The Galleries feature which helps me design great-looking content cards on our websites. The ability to post to multiple domains and adjust the design to match each deployment to the site’s theme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish I had more clarity that my searches were producing the best results possible. It might be built into the dashboard already and I just haven't found it though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works well to keep your social media and website current Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enhances our position as a content provider without needing to editorialize or write large amounts of copy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Love that you are enjoying the integrations with Hootsuite and Mailchimp! Their teams are great. I also enjoyed hearing your thoughts on how to optimize your topics. Thanks for being a part of our community!

What do you like best?

Flexibility is the best part of it. Further, the amount of the content per search result it brings is very good. It has a neat design with minimal distraction. You can pull search results for the various search term and put at a single collection.

Support service is very good. Had interaction with Scott twice. Ability to choose your own picture is another great feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instructions are not enough. It took me a lot of effort to learn it. I am still not at a competent level of using it effectively. Upcontent branding gets automatically in email header even in the paid account. It is costlier than the other available platform which is also improved significantly now.

Difficulty in making overlay once the user is visiting the original site. I am yet not able to figure out it. Tutorials also need to get improved. Having it short is good but putting advertorial each time could have been avoided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It might take you more time to learn but I believe the result is better than the competing products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pulling published medical articles and news to one place for a quick review for physicians is my objective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks for sharing your experience, Pranav!

We are currently working to improve our Learn center to better assist you in these areas. You can, indeed, remove UpContent branding in the email integrations (those are merely placeholders for you to fully alter).

Looking forward to continuing to work with you, and glad we are able to provide you a better result set for your needs.

See how UpContent improved
UE
What do you like best?

Upcontent has been a tremendous help with finding content for my business's social media. It's an easy platform to use and has a vast library of content. There are a variety of topics that fit any business needs. I would recommend this to anyone looking to diversify their social media posts or looking to add a "what we're reading section to their site". UpContent offers some amazing features and superb customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Has a bit of a learning curve for those who aren't tech savvy but their customer support team is always available to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of your access to the customer support team. They are always there to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time on looking for articles and being able to connect with our audience more through relevant content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

So happy to hear of our experience with our team! Service and support are areas we hold dear.

Thanks for being a part of the UpContent community.

Blogger
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of the platform for sourcing articles related to our nonprofit's niche. This helps us share more content than just our own to provide more value to our base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some parts of Upcontent that are frustrating. My biggest complaint is sometimes I see an article that I want to read to make sure it aligns with our organization. When I click on it to read the article, it takes me to a different kind of page to share the article, which isn't useful. Then when I try to go back to the previous screen with the relevant articles, it won't let me, its like I'm stuck on this one page. To get things back to normal, I have to exit out of upcontent completely and reload it in a new page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Upcontent lets us expand the amount of content that we can push out to provide greater value to our followers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Hey Jessica!

Thanks for the time in sharing your experience. What you outlined regarding the ability to review articles and then get back to sharing is certainly not the workflow intended.

We'd enjoy the opportunity to review this with you and see if we can find a smoother process that will allow you to easily find, review, and share - without getting stuck or reloading.

Thanks,

Senior Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

The holistic tool and work environment makes it easy to collect content and distribute it.

Communication (chatbot, emails) is really helping, and I'm pretty sure there is still untapped potential for me - as I am currently limited by the size of my market.

Having all articles directly summarized within the UpContent tool helps, as you don't have to leave your work environment to review content and check the proposed quality.

Filters are also quite handy, to get a fast overview of what you potentially missed (let's say for instance, when reconnecting on a monday after a long week-end). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you are working in a niche market (which is my case), some important sources are missing, and the emphasis is too strong on low-value sources, such as market research ads published on Press Release websites. I tried several configurations on the tool, and probably did not find the best combination yet.

You can filter out sources (which is great), but - at least to my knowledge - you cannot add in some sources that would potentially be missing (e.g. niche ones) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check how mainstream your activity is. The more mainstream, the higher the need for curation (to sort out uninteresting sources). Beware, in niche environment, the power of the tool is a bit lower. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UpContent enables to have a continuous flow of content, tremendously helping with curation.

I can feed my social networks, and thus improve my Social Selling Index.

It also provided me with information sources, I would not have found elsewhere (as told, some crucial niche media are not screened by the tool, but some others, which I would not know myself, are aggregated within UpContent, which is kind of a good trade-off I guess). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Hey Antoine!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here. I am glad to hear the overall experience is a valuable one for you.

I did want to share that you can, indeed, add your own set of sources to your UpContent account (via a Collection). If there are sources you find missing in topics, please send them along to our team and we will verify them for you.

Would love to see UpContent become even more valuable for you.

- Scott

See how UpContent improved
What do you like best?

I find UpContent as an easy way to stay up with the news in my industry. The curated content comes in several different groups for me. I get news on competitors, news for each segment of the market and I can choose to post those that are worthy to share. Sharing is an easy way to let my clients know what is read worthy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to setting up the curation and the groups, but the staff has been very helpful in accomplishing the setup with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying current and have timely, credible information to post in my social media is a problem solved with UpContent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks for sharing your experience, John! Great to hear that we have your topics at a point where great articles are flowing and your social profiles are doing their job in showcasing your perspective and expertise.

AE
What do you like best?

We use UpContent to find articles that reinforce our company's culture and showcase our mission from a new angle. It has significantly increased readership and interest in our company's newsletter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not found any "downside" to using UpContent. Whenever we have had a question or glitch, the customer service team not only guided us to the best solution right away, but also took time to continue to learn about our company and it's specific needs, AND the staff was efficient and friendly throughout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Embolden your company with UpContent - there is nothing else like it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UpContent provides credibility, creates interest, keeps community members on our site longer and therefore empowers and uplifts our organization by strengthening connections between parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! Great to hear that our team was able to efficiently solve your challenges and support your goals. We look forward to continuing our work together.

AI
What do you like best?

I like the ease of the program the best. It is very simple and extremely user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've found that I dislike is how long it takes to load the program but I completely understand it is pulling everything off the web that I will be using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! The process of set up was seamless and Scott was beyond amazing to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issue of social media content. This allows us to find those articles that are associated with our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

So very kind of you to share your thoughts here. We've some performance improvements on our roadmap for the next quarter - so we look forward to improving that area for you as well!

AL
What do you like best?

support and availability to help me work for me. incredible responsiveness. I just didn't yet have oppty to learn it, and it seems very easy when an advanced user is showing a click path. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That somehow i kept getting routed to another social pub platform when upcontent was associated with my hootsuite trial. I wasn't being goofy in how i ended up in the wrong place, but there i would find myself, stuck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the support from upcontent (scott) is unsurpassed, always available, and very impressive. There are some integration issues or just odd user behavior that can be blamed on my individual experience that make it more of a struggle or difficult to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

attributing impressions from 3rd party content to social Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are currently working with Hootsuite to find new ways to make this sharing path even easier (especially when outside of Hootsuite).

We'd enjoy the opportunity to review with you and ensure that all is flowing as you'd like. Looking forward to getting your satisfaction even higher.

Scott

Member of the Board (Product Advisory Council)
What do you like best?

Easy to use and implement on your website and clients website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We were an early adopter, features added have made things much easier to implement on our own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adding relevant content in areas we do not have the time or resources to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks, Trish!

We love working with you and your team. Excited to hear that you've found the enhancements do just that with your workflows and results.

Principal
What do you like best?

Firstly, we are an agency and we use the tool for our clients who are in different verticals.

Their support and dedication to being the best product in their space is unparalleled. We have used other products in the space, including Scoop It and their response and willingness to help is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have some issues with the UI. My people do not find it as intuitive as we would like. It should be easier to just "jump in" and use. Some functions are not as quick to enact as they could be, but they are ALWAYS willing to listen and actually enact recommendations that make sense.

That is a huge relief, especially when compared to Scoop-It, who simply responds to almost everything "well other clients have not told us that." Of course that is not true because other users mention the same things on review sites like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to try them out. You will probably be very impressed by the team and their support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to find useful and targeted content to either rewrite or re-post for clients is not easy, and UpContent helps make this chore a lot less painful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The customer service team is always very quick to solve any issues you may have. They also listen to your input and work to adjust their systems to best fit your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Much like any scheduling software, UpContent is never FULL-proof on display when shared. However, this is mostly due to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Everything has worked great for us so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach out to the customer service if you have any questions. They will quickly solve any questions you may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating content for multiple brands with little research needed. Gone are the days of sifting through articles to find one that suits your brand. UpContent shows you relative results quickly and you can sort through to the best ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We always appreciate hearing the thoughts of our community. It's been (and continues to be) the inspiration for our most valuable features.

Founder
What do you like best?

Easy to find, source, capture content. If you're looking to use external content marketing to drive eyeballs to your site or establish empathy or authority in your field.

Putting content into collections allowed my team to push curated content out to email publishing platforms with ease. Loved how it worked with rasa, but we ended up not using rasa - so that was a bummer.

Ended up using the hubspot integration to send newsletters of relevant content to our userbase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need to be somewhat savvy in terms of searching for content. Took me a while to figure out the best ways to sort my topics and get filters in place to get the right content for what we were trying to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paired with a facebook/google pixeling tool, this can be a huge way to build an audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using UpContent to quickly source and post stories that our audience has interest in that is not stuff we've written. Doing so, we feel builds trust and authority. We're using this to build newsletters as well as post socially. Best things we post are pieces that our target client can use to bolster their knowledge/marketing/etc. (basically not stuff that benefits US, but benefits THEM) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Hey Dan!

Thanks for sharing your detailed insights. Awesome to peer inside your team's strategy and know that UpContent was able to successfully support.

Particularly enjoy the "stuff that benefits US, but benefits THEM" aspect of how you approach the use of curated articles.

Topic criteria is certainly an art and science blend. We're always here to help ensure that your criteria are "just right" for you.

Thanks,

Scott

What do you like best?

The things I like the most about upcontent are;

1. Ease of Use: The app interface makes it easy for you to find what you are looking for. The topics has n number of ways you can customise to find the right content you are looking for.

2. Integrations: They integrate with HubSpot, MailChimp, Buffer, Hootsuite and any app that supports RSS Feeds. This makes it easy for you to share the content whereever you want to share it.

3. Personalised Support: Not many companies this days provide personalised support with genuiene care & support. But with UpContent their Founder & CEO is right there for you to provide a personalised support. Not a support or a sales rep. Their Founder & CEO.

4. Knowledge Base: The knowlegde base they have created around the product/app is amazing and if you go through those you probably won't have to reach their support unless you have something specific need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the product but a few things on the part of UI/UX that can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to solve your problem for content research, curation & sharing, your search ends here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content curation & sharing has been a big problem we realised been a small team. But with the help of upcontent & its integrations we are able to automate the content sharing on mail, website as well as social media.

With the vast data their app crawls, its a great tool to help research & publish curated content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thank you very much for your thoughtful and thorough review, Darshak!

It is great to hear about the success you've already seen.

Scott

What do you like best?

The platform locates very relevant content based on your criteria Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It pulls so much content, it can be a challenge to decide what to post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and being able to improve my social media presence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Scott Rogerson of UpContent

Thanks for sharing this, Ryan!

We're thrilled to be a part of your successful social media strategy. Thanks for being a part of the UpContent community!