Experlogix CPQ Reviews & Product Details

Experlogix CPQ Overview

What is Experlogix CPQ?

Experlogix is recognized worldwide as the premier provider of Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce and NetSuite. We provide powerful yet easy-to-implement product configurator technology that allows your sales reps, customers or channel partners to create quotes and orders fast and error-free. Regardless of how you sell – with your direct sales team, through resellers or B2B/B2C on the web – Experlogix CPQ simplifies your quote-to-order process to help you sell faster and more accurately. For manufacturing organizations, we will take your configured order and create sophisticated production orders (BOMs and routings,) in Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or NetSuite automatically. We give you the power of deployment choices (cloud or on-premises) with the freedom to switch any time. Hundreds of organizations in an array of industries around the globe - including Fortune 500 companies - rely on Experlogix to help them compete and increase profits. Experlogix is a 2020/2021 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle member, Microsoft AppSource certified, Salesforce AppExchange certified and a Built for NetSuite certified solution. For more information, visit www.experlogix.com

Experlogix CPQ Details
Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified)

Experlogix Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solution features an intuitive configuration environment that turns even novice users into expert product customization specialists.

• Best User Experience & Single CPQ Install for Dynamics CRM/ERP Implementations - Experlogix looks exactly like the Dynamics or NetSuite release it is running in, and access CRM/ERP platform product catalog items for either CRM or ERP
• Easier and Faster to Implement and Maintain - We require no programming and use POC to prove how fast models can be built in a custom demo; Business User maintained.
• Deeper Manufacturing Capabilities - We have 17+ years of manufacturing systems experience and can handle complex multi-level BOMs, CAD integration, Lean manufacturing, etc.
• Better scalability – Entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500 sized customers with 1000’s of users.

Experlogix
2002
South Jordan, UT
@experlogix
476 Twitter followers

Experlogix CPQ Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Experlogix CPQ community
Have you used Experlogix CPQ before?

Experlogix CPQ Reviews

Showing 51 Experlogix CPQ reviews
Already have Experlogix CPQ?
President
What do you like best?

Ease of configuration, for something that can get fairly heady when it come to logic there are many ways to get the job done. After working with a previous software in the past I was preparing to have to do a lot of code to get the logic I wanted in the configurations for our Cargo Trailers. But I have been pleasantly surprised at how intuitive the formula and rules setup has been. The Experlogix team has been great to work with so far and I look forward to continue to expand our usage of the software. We have also used their software to extend the configurations out to our dealer network using the portal integrations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 portals. We are getting ready to launch this and hope it will improve the value of our offerings to our dealer network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI design tools aren't the most intuitive and could use some streamlining. That said I have been able to do pretty much everything I've wanted o do with a little help here and there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an easier way to write quotes/orders in dynamics 365 I highly recommend Experlogix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now using the software integrated with Dynamics 365 for quote/order configurations for our cargo trailers and parts orders. We have also used experlogix to configure the parts on purchase orders that we have designed as a custom entity in Dynamics 365 as well and are really happy with this solution. We will be launching a portal version of our cargo trailer configurator to our dealer network in the near future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can give my users a very user-friendly quoting system that makes their jobs easier. I can incorporate rules and formulas to give them the exact information they need to serve our customers. Experlogix is very versatile to handle anything from easy configurations to very complex configurations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once I got proficient with Experlogix and understood the way my company was using it, I have not found anything that I dislike about it. Yes, there are times I need to go back to the User Guide for information but I can usually figure it out from there. If anything, I believe the User Guide can be more intuitive with more examples. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Experlogix for customer quoting through CRM. We have several complex configurations that are easily managed if set up correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

The Experlogix tool is very, very flexible and can support nearly any configure, price, quote solution that is required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside is that you must have internal commitment to empower people with product experience to become proficient in the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to have internal commitment, and not just a single person! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now have a centralized Quoting solution in place for the whole organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX Lead / Sr Manager
What do you like best?

versatility and ability to solve any business requirement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it is getting a little too complicated for non-technical users, requiring more help from technical resources Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ability to calculate complex quotes with minimal work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ease of use

interface

tech support

open source Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

at the moment everything seems to be working fine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

creating a system to configure , quote and order Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use it to prepare, arrange, as well as track propositions of our various items, solutions online or at customer visits in the area. Control of products and also services, customer pleasant user interface, less blunders with automated devices, great customer solution and also configurable records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That we have to release for everything just to see if a formula or regulation jobs. That creates time wasted for me on somedays.As with any kind of software there are constantly little points that can be a problem. That said they have functioned with me whenever feasible to boost the software program as well as attempt for several of the points we have intended to do but the software program wasn't fairly qualified out of the box. Those troubles have actually been couple of however. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a big selection of tools, services and configurations, with many different individuals providing quotes and also connecting with prospective buyers, this might be the appropriate solution for you. It integrates with my Gmail email as well as schedule actually well however the most effective feature for me that I have not had the ability to find with various other Sales software application CRM's is the rotten deals include where you can set for offers to be significant red after a set time. This means I can quickly take a look at my sales Experlogix CPQ and conveniently see which deals I need to comply with up without needing to click in to read the details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assists on CRM to a great level and is really easy to use. I such as just how I can produce same guidelines to put on bulk or minority of options.Organization and also flexibility.We are able to secure down options that we do not wish to provide on our products and also program by consumer to insure we always meet their assumptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Multi-functionality is a HUGE benefit to this product - there are many ways to achieve one goal. I appreciate that if I don't like SQL statements, I don't have to use them! Same goes for many features. I also appreciate that if I need help or something doesn't go as planned, I can reach out to support and receive a prompt response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Experlogix CPQ is a beast - there are a ton of functionalities and there is always something new to learn. I feel like if you're not technically inclined or you aren't a quick learner, it can be a difficult process to utilize this tool. The learning curve has drastically decreased since I started using the Design Center User Guide, but I think that it could be improved over time to be an even more valuable resource (more examples with screen caps, for instance, would be useful). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Experlogix CPQ is a worthy investment - but it is indeed an investment of both time and money. There is a lot to learn but the reward for doing so is astronomical for business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We originally started using Experlogix CPQ without utilizing the full functionality of the BOM Designer. We are now in the final stages of redesigning our current database to use more of what the BOM designer has to offer, and we are very excited that our production team will now have more information about the products that they are expected to build. Every BOM we push to work orders will be built from scratch and customized based on selections from sales...without sales staff having to learn all of the production information needed to build a trailer. This is a big deal for us, having the system act as liaison between sales and production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am working with this company since one year and using this software since two years.
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and configure and the best part is, it's offers online and business hour support. It offers a free trial. The CPQ is suitable for high tech companies, industrial equipment manufacturers, field service companies and large-scale retailers. With Experlogix, we can quickly configure custom products and services that meet our customer’s unique needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to find any drawback in this software because it gives free trial also and I am using this software since two years and till yet, I did not face any challenges so this is the best software I have ever used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this software to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using Experlogix CPQ for two years and it has proven to be a very reliable and flexible platform for our complex product configuration needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With Experlogix, you can quickly configure custom products and services that meet your customer’s unique needs. The Experlogix Design Center is a user-friendly workbench which allows non-technical users to create and maintain complex rules and sophisticated algebraic formulas. Experlogix gives you the tools you need to maximize your quote-to-order and manufacturing performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's very Easy to set-up and maintain. I would highly recommend it to others. It Guarantee complete product and service configurations at the time of order. Experlogix is used by hundreds of companies globally and is recommended by Microsoft and its partners worldwide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software to others for sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Experlogix CPQ immediately verifies the accuracy of each user entry, providing intelligent feedback via easy to understand pop-up messages and color-coded highlights. It is used in field of Doors & Windows,Computer Hardware, Medical Devices, Furniture etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love to learn new software being as software developer and I am using this software since one year.
What do you like best?

Experlogix is the leader in configure, price, quote solution for Microsoft Dynamics and Netsuite. The Experlogix CPQ solution empowers your sales team to quickly customize complex quotes and orders with 100 Percent accuracy. it leads to Dramatic gains in revenue and profitability. With Experlogix, you can quickly configure custom products and services that meet your customer’s unique needs. it's very helpful to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like this software a lot. It increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Experlogix is Fast and flexible to deploy on-premise, on-line, off-line, web portal, or tablet device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this software to others because it is very easy to use and configure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It Guarantee complete product and service configurations at the time of order. It Eliminate quote and order errors. The Experlogix Design Center is a user-friendly workbench which allows non-technical users to create and maintain complex rules and sophisticated algebraic formulas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Recruiter
What do you like best?

Integrations with Dynamics 365 is seamless.Its user interface is intuitive and easy to use.Handling complex CPQ needs is made easier with Experlogix CPQ.Users are able to adopt easily as the learning curve is low. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Novice users are able to create complex rules without the need of having knowledge in programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important to contact the vendor for a demo to assist your company make an informed decision.For new users extensive documentation is available to help you familiarize with all the features in order to make utilize them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to create and send orders fast within a short period of time.Its capability of integrating with Dynamic 365 has decreased our cost of expenses and time also.It provides accuracy for each data entered thus eliminating human errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am working with this company since one years and using this software since two years.
What do you like best?

Experlogix CPQ immediately verifies the accuracy of each user entry, providing intelligent feedback via easy to understand pop-up messages and color-coded highlights. With Experlogix, you can quickly configure custom products and services that meet your customer’s unique needs. Experlogix CPQ simplifies your quote-to-order process to help you sell faster and with greater profits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Experlogix provides an extremely flexible, powerful and scalable CPQ solution that is easy to learn and use, empowering business users to maintain sophisticated configuration and pricing logic with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Experlogix provides an experienced professional services team that brings best practices to your CPQ project. It provides a natural transition from Salesforce to CPQ for your users, shortens learning curves and increases user adoption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programmer
What do you like best?

The software is updated frequently with new features.

It is highly intuitive.

It integrates extensively with Microsoft Dynamics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The documentation does not explain some columns and features of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Experlogix CPQ because it provides many ways in which we can customize the look and feel of User Interface for our users.

I like the flexibility in creating system architecture.

Its great with business rules because it offers a lot of ways to configure products.

Its great with offering phone support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped us in a great way to implement and manage systems at ease.

The software is linked to the reporting systems to generate quotes which saves us an enormous time for our sales teams.

Drag and drop feature enables us to frag features from the menu into the visualization project with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Analyst CPQ
Automotive
What do you like best?

Experlogix CPQ is unique, in that when a new and exiting function is incorporated the setup components are precisely where I expect them to be. The integration extensibility with MS Dynamics AX is highly intuitive, this allows for a wide variance of business applications to be handled on the front end of the order life cycle. I have to talk about their support, and sing their praises. That team is amazing, not only do they actually train their people well; they pick their team well. Great people with excellent training is a truly winning combination for any organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found precious little I dislike. What bugs I find in a release are all rectified by the support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know your requirements, inside and out. Be willing to challange the current business practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Experlogix as a catchall it seems. We are using it to house variables to be used in serialization calculations for DoT requirements, State and Country seals, Chassis specifications, specifications for Federal labels, Freight and Discounts, etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am working as a software engineer.
What do you like best?

Experlogix CPQ is a Configure, Price and Quote solution for enterprises that allows them to handle complex CPQ requirements with ease.User interface is easy to stream line. Integrations with Dynamics 365 are excellent, even with custom fields. Experlogix matches the look of each Dynamics release.it provides a natural transition from Dynamics 365 to CPQ for your users, shortens learning curves and increases user adoption Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's very easy to use and understand. The Experlogix Design Center is a user-friendly workbench which allows non-technical users to create

and maintain complex rules and sophisticated algebraic formulas – all without programming expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized a lot of benefits. it Eliminate quote errors. CPQ Guarantee complete product and service configurations at the time of order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Experlogix CPQ is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive with a ton of great features. The setup and configuration is very easy and we had it up and running in just a few hours. The quote to order process is very fast which helps the sales team sell the products much faster. Their customer support both online and offline is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI can use some improvements. Users don't always get notified when new updates occur so we often have to check manually. We've also noticed that certain rules can be restrictive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend contacting their sales and doing a full demo before signing up. We did and the demo really helped us make our decision. The online documentation is very helpful and provides a ton of information for beginners or those unfamiliar with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team is streamlining the quote to configuration a lot faster than other tools we have tried in the past. We are finally able to configure custom orders for our customers a lot easier and in less time. The integrations are also very helpful and saved us a lot of time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developper
What do you like best?

Experlogix is very complete and offer a lot of ways to configure products so it fits best the business rules you have. The team is also available, I always have an answer to my question in a short time or can schedule phone meeting during the next business weeks if I need more support. The team is very competent and they always find the right way to solve business problems.

The software is updated frequently with new features.

Also, I could integrate the software within our in-house software using the provided API and queries in the design center.

We didn't explore yet the pricing features and we briefly started the Dynamics NAV integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the documentation to show more complex example. The documentation sometimes does not explain some columns or feature of the software. I have to search in my notes I wrote during the intro training I got.

But I know they currently work on a new wiki. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I rated N/A to Ease of Setup, because we are still in Implementing phase, so I cannot rate this properly yet.

I rated the Ease of Admin a 4, because it does required some times to understands how the software works. But I think its normal, because a lot of options are available, providing more flexibility when configuring products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since our company type of manufacturing is engineer-to-order, we wanted to provide a way to guide our customer to build their product, following their needs, but also following our catalog offer and business rules too. Experlogix does solve this problem by allowing us to configure specific models and series, restricting choices depending on previously chosen properties.

We are still in development process, but we are very exited about what we could achieve until now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Adminstrator
What do you like best?

It allows one to join the system with any ERP or CRM platform.The drag and drop feature enables users to drag items from the menu into the visualization of the product wit ease.It provides users with product catalog that will enable them sort,filter and select any product to add in the quote It is easy to use as the configurator will give direction for use visually.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Whenever the software is update we experience too many bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Experlogix CPQ will assist managers to implement and manage the system with ease as it does not need one to have knowledge in programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

W e have been able to reduce time spent on quoting thus increasing clients satisfaction and quotes with no error quickly saving time.Our sales and revenues have increased as the CPQ offers recommendation on how to improve cross selling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement officer
What do you like best?

Easy to intergrate with Enterprise resource planning thus easy to manage business operations.

Very efficient with customer satisfaction.

I like how it's easy to use with no programming expertise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Got no bad thing to say about this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incredible software with ease of configuration and customization.

Reliable with intergration with CRMs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No knowledge of programming required to use the platform.

Improve customer satisfaction.

Reliable with intergration of ERP which helps with access of information from anywhere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Experlogix CPQ is a perfect CPQ solution. It is easy to customize as per client requirement. It is a powerful tool and a user-friendly interface. It allows us to generate a quote based planning for our clients. I have used other CPQ program for our clients but Experlogic CPQ is the best I found and it is very reliable and very cost effective solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't faced any issues with Experlogic CPQ. It is an amazing tool and cost-effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is providing good customer support and easy to integrate with CRM and ERP solution. I would recommend this tool for small and large size organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Experlogix is incredibly easy to use, very intuitive and tons of features. Setup and configuration is simple. Quote to order process is fast which helps my sales team sell our products faster. Customer support is fantastic both online and by phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be improved. Users don't get notifications when new updates/upgrades are made to the software. Certain rules can be restrictive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to improve the accuracy of your quotes and streamline your direct to sales process more efficiently, I recommend trying Experlogix CPQ. If you currently use Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce, Experlogix integrates well with both. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are streamlining our quote configuration process a lot faster since implementing Experlogix. We are able to accurately configure custom orders for our customers. The integration with Microsoft Dynamics has also saved us time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We are pleased with the stability and consistency of the platform overall. The integration to CRM works extremely well, and the ability to pull data from CRM using FetchXML is a huge time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more complex tasks take more steps than I would like. I think there is room to improve the Rules engine to be more flexible with fewer Rules required to get to a desired result. Likewise, there are some understandable limitations with complex aggregation in Formulas, which would be nice to improve upon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're still early on, but consistency in how we allocate revenue and how we present pricing to customers is key. Getting rid of Excel tools, with multiple versions in use is also another big win. As we continue to roll out, we expect our "Sales QA" process to become more automated, requiring less manual review to accept an order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibility in creating the system architecture. More advanced users can build their solutions using complex functions, whereas beginners can just use the built-in tools. At the end of the day, both approaches can yield similar (if not same) results and functionalities. Great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user experience isn't great. The software is absolutely not intuitive and overwhelms users with myriads of options. The UI templates for the end-users are not great either, meaning that the developed solutions look average, or outdated ... at best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system feels overwhelming at first. Do not worry! It's actually quite good and surprising intuitive (after a while). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are customising fork trucks, by adding different options like engine, transmission, mast, forks, etc. The software is linked with a reporting system to generate quotes, which saves an enormous amount of time for our sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Configuration Engineer
Machinery
What do you like best?

The simplicity of setting up a UI for basic configurations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unstable when pushed to the limits. The fact that does not evaluate many to many relationships. Too many bugs when an upgrade happens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Experlogix has its prons and its simplicity is definetely positive. My recommendation to go with this Software is that the company and its developers must a have a very good idea about what they want to implement and assess the capacity of the configurator before hand. A good deal with Experlogix support team is essential to show a level of commitment between both, since the software is evolving to fast and has some unstable issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps the business to focus on standard solutions, which reflects on lower lead times and less money spent on rectifications. Allows the customer to have a quote in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analysis Manager
What do you like best?

Experlogix provides many ways we can customize the look and feel of the UI for our users, including photos of our products, and how the product families are laid out. This really helps with user adoption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes confusing to decipher between categories, options, and properties, series and models. However, it does make sense why it is the way it is, just not intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend attending the annual Experlogix summit in beautiful Utah. It's much better content than other software conferences. You dive deep into your questions and hands-on learning right away, and it continues that way for each class over the three days. I learned so much, and it is a great ROI for our company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to use Excel to do all of our quoting. This has immediately reduced the room for error in pricing, as well as made us look more professional overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.