Articulate

Articulate is a London based digital agency specializing in design, development and strategy.

Work for Articulate?

Learning about Articulate?

Articulate Reviews

Showing 5 Articulate reviews
Haley N.

"Articulate 360"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use this software to create beautiful and interactive e-learning content.

What do you like best?

I am fairly new to the E-Learning world, so my favorite feature on Articulate 360 is "Rise." This is a program that allows you to build content via your web browser from some easy to use templates. It's super easy and basic, which is good for me.

What do you dislike?

At first, I could not Use Storyline 360 or Studio 360, or really any of the desktop apps on Articulate because the software was too large for my computer. It downloaded fine, but every time I opened it and tried to do ANYTHING it would crash my computer.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Articulate
P
Project Manager

"Corporate Training Manager"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Articulate assists me with the development and deployment of self created training content that is uploaded in to our LMS.

What do you like best?

The Articulate product is easy to use and very intuitive. We can customize the player controls and color scheme to match corporate branding.

What do you dislike?

The Software is always asking me to register the product. It also always has an issue starting and asks me run as an administrator.

What Graphic Design Services solution do you use?

GT
G2 User in Telecommunications

"User friendly and well made "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use articulate to create learning courses for call centers on a daily bases. It combines the elegance of a video with the practicality of marking 10 courses a week.

What do you like best?

The stock photo library is large, the tools are easy to use, and it includes a way to edit audio in the program.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little cheesey when it comes to the stock images and the audio feature are limited but they work.

PI
Project Team Member in Internet

"Excellent software for building e-Learning material"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used the Articulate suite - Articulate Storyline in particular - for building e-Learning material (both simple presentation-based, and interactive) for a number of clients.

What do you like best?

Simple to use - we had junior members of staff producing great output with ease and minimal training.

What do you dislike?

Not a cheap product - Storyline incurred a subscription cost over and above the basic Articulate 360 package.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Strongly recommend Articulate - if your business has the budget for this.

ER
Executive Sponsor in Research

"Articulate provides top quality software for e-teaching and training"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am a regular user of Articulate products, especially Articulate Storyline and Articulate 360, for training our students.

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and learn, has a good usability, and makes teaching/training fun (if still not effortless).

What do you dislike?

The main issue I have is that the software is only available for Windows, so I have to cage it into a VM on macOS X.

Learning about Articulate?

* We monitor all Articulate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.