AnalytixLabs Gurgaon Reviews & Product Details

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon Overview

What is AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?

AnalytixLabs is a Data Science and Big Data training institute.

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon Details

AnalytixLabs is a Data Science and Big Data training institute.

AnalytixLabs
2011
Gurugram, India
@AnalytixLabs
518 Twitter followers

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon Reviews

Showing 44 AnalytixLabs Gurgaon reviews
Location
Already have AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?
Business Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Th institute helped me with gaining knowledge of analytical tools and statistics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the level of difficulty, assignments and case studies are design with. it will make you invest more time learning and understanding the topics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

they solely provides analytical courses you won't find any other technological related courses here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are aiming to build a career in analytics, Analytixlabs is one of the best institute in gurgaon. I joined Alabs right after completing my engineering where i was guided to pursue SAS & R data science course along with Tableau by their counselling team.

Alabs provides extremely good course content, class-room/ online based lectures followed by topic wise assignments and case studies. Throughout the course the instructors were very supportive.In case of doubt sessions, they provided me with assistance over emails, extra time after classes and even on calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

found a job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Scientist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had a good experience with Analytix labs. I am extremely satisfied with the classes. All the sessions were very good. I joined Business Analytix 360, which covers all the required tools for data science. The trainers are more knowledgeable having real time experience, providing good support, clarifying the query then and there with patience and also thought us in a friendly manner. I believe that analytix labs is best institute for everyone who are willing to establish themselves in data science. Definitely they guide us in a right path in career. The course content is worth for money and they covered all the topics more elaborately which is required in real time scenario. Materials and videos in LMS was very useful for me to read the topics again. I will definitely suggest my friends and collegue who is interested in learning data science. My special thanks to Analytix labs and all the trainers who covered Python, R, Tableau, SQL, Machine learning with R and Python. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Trainers support, materials and easy access to LMS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing to say. i am fully satisfied with this course Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I suggest every one because i am fully satisfied with this institute. they fullfiled my requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

assignments and case studies were really useful. now i am working as a data scientist. The topics were really useful and it is based on real time project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had enrolled here for BA 360 course where they taught me Data Analytics & Visualization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Professionalism and guidance and the quality of education. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such as they're very dedicated towards their work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I had enrolled here for BA 360 course and I have a very good experience with faculty and entire team throughout the entire course. I have been able to grab an opportunity with an MNC. They provide very good knowledge of each subjects whatever they have include in course.

So I would recommend you to go ahead for it if you're looking for guidance and knowledge to have a career in Data Science. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They provide very good knowledge of each and every subjects whatever they have included in module. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I opted for bootcamp 360 course and it was a great experience at analytixlabs . Being from non- technical background i never felt that i was not able to connect, trainers taught everything from scratch with commendable efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The faculty here at analytixlabs is very cooperative, experienced and actually take pain to make the trainees understand the concepts . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found everything good there at analytixlabs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend to go for analytixlabs it's a great launchpad to start your career in data science Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I got the complete knowledge from basic to advance in very effective manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst
Banking
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I took Data Science Specialization using R and Python course from Analytixlabs and Data Visualization using Tableau by online mode but I was a bit skeptical about it. But during the training, I found this more convenient as training sessions are live, highly interactive and well structured. The training was comprehensive covering basics as well as advanced topics.

For Placements Assistance - They help by understanding the career ambitions and providing full support in getting those ambitions and building a reputed profile.

In addition, to attain all this it still needs your own hard work and dedication to make it through.

Thankyou Alabs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For Faculty / Trainer guidance - All staff are fully supportive but Special Thanks to my mentor Sumeet Sir and Chandra Sir for their guidance and continuous support throughout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not see any aspects that seem to be disliking.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommendable. If someone wants to make an entry or switch to the analytics field you should go with Analytixlabs they will help you throughout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Also got very extensive and industries related to different case studies like banking, telecom, health, etc to get hands-on exposure to real-time problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Principal
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Analytix Labs in my opinion is one stop solution for all your Data Science and Big Data Training needs. Everything from faculty,to course content and coverage, case studies and most importantly hands on approach to data science led problem solving is top notch.

You get exposed to structured data science problem solving and how to navigate through all the phases of an AI and Machine Learning Project Lifecycle. This prepares you for real world problem solving in the corporate world. I will recommend Analytix Labs course to anyone who is aspiring for building a successful career in data science. Its a perfect launch pad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Faculty, Course Content and Depth of Coverage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. My experience with Analytix Labs was seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not hesitate to join Analytix Labs for your training need. You will be ecstatic with your experience here. It will surely set you up for a successful career in data science. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Machine Learning and Data Science Projects in multiple areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have enrolled for business analytics course.And faculty was very much supportive in solving assignments and case studies.Faculty was very much good in answering all my personal questions as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Faculty here has a great amount of experience.Concepts are taught very much in depth right from basics to advanced.All the tools are covered as promised by them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All.were pros.No.cons.Would recommend to anyone going for analytics institute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Good institute to join if you want to go for analytics or data science. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Whatever was taught in my class I was very much about to apply into my work.And because faculty has huge amount of experience they solve all your questions and they share their experience as well . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Credit & Counterparty Risk
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I came to the US to finish do my Masters in Finance and needed to learn various programming languages to assist with my learning. I bought the Data Analytics with R and SAS course and found it very helpful. I was so impressed by their course that I have now purchased the Data Science 360% course and I look forward to be a subject matter specialist. Such skills are very valuable in the IT and Finance industry and I am glad the AnalytixLabs gives it's students relevant training to succeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The case students and the relevance of the material taught is very good! If you follow the classes and do the assignments, you really get a strong grip on the concepts taught. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I bought the self paced videos and so some of the Q & A between the concept taught was sometimes distract me and unnecessarily drags the length of the videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are interested in Data Science or Data Analytics... This is the place for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used their videos to complements my Masters degree... they honestly helped to a great extent in helping build a strong foundation for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Took data science in sas and R and that's been helpful in giving a strong base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The institute has been periodically updating its course to meet industry standards.

They also have good interview support facility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more support on conceptual aspects. A strong foundation requires good fundamental knowledge which I feel can be given more attention to.

Further, sometimes due to too many questions in class things some sections have to be rushed through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Career development in big data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Students at Analytixlabs were given many projects as a part of course but all those projects were not only interesting but we're informative and conceptual application was present.I would like to do some more projects if given. The project on Linear regression was asked as part of my interview, this was the toughest one of all the projects it took me and my friends more than 15 days but enjoyed doing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am from Analytixlabs Bangalore, the faculty is present all through the day which helped me to solve my errors and doubts easily. Personally I feel that the concept shared by the faculty is on feild experience. The case studies given were very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Me and my friends who attended the interview the question that was asked in common that was the Gradient Decent Algorithm, but we couldn't answer it , if taught would be helpful for upcoming batches Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Would recommend to who ever is seeking a career start in this analytics world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems solved were on Linear regression, Logistic regression, segmentation, Forecasting. The projects I have done on all of them were helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior data analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Analytixlab helped me to work on three project which belongs to different domain. And requirements of these domain is very high in the market. They will keep you updated with the things going on in market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Case studies. Case studies which they share after every topic/class is very helpful to understand all the statistical things you have learned theoretically Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Space, classrooms are bit conjusted.

They should work on these things so that the candidate can utilize the classroom, instead of taking the course online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped me with one machine learning project which was started in my organization. They guided me while is was building the model , from the scratch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Computer Science Masters Student
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Advance data science course, python, and Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

course curriculum and teaching standard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the video quality wasnt good, need to improve the internet connectivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

First of all, I am not a big fan of writing reviews about the institutes, and this is the first time I am writing a review. Because I feel it may be helpful to someone who wants to understand the subject. My case was I have already taken courses on machine learning and data science from coursera and also in my college curriculum. But never understood the full concept and was still diffident about my understanding. Then I decided to go for extra coaching and got to know about analytix labs. I took course of Datascience, initially I thought of skipping the python classes, as I believe to be very good in python, but in the classes I was taught several new things which I didn’t know before, the instructor who was teaching us had 10+ years of experience and he shared a very good practical way to look into the things and gave reasons to most of the concepts which we were taught to just remember. The only thing which stopped me taking the course was their fees, and thats where you take the decision, There are already players in the market who are teaching more or less same at the half of the fees. But believe me, the quality here is much better than them. I had taken the same course before joining analytixlabs at the cheaper price and that guy did nothing more than reading from slides. I believe I knew much more than him. Anyways, here it is completely different from the very first class you would come to know what teaching actually means at analytixlabs.

Thanks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asst Business Editor
Information Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had enrolled for BCA 360 course that imparted a very comprehensive knowledge of analytics especially Python and SAS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The training staff is very well versed and explain things which is very easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I learnt the basics of analytics namely Excel, Access, Tablueau, SAS, and Python. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This institute is amazing for data science courses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The methodology of teaching is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to say here.they are doing very good job on data science courses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is business problems relating to financial predicting model. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They give you weekly case studies and assignment which is the best thing to excel your knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The teachers have great knowledge and teaching quality is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing everything was up to the mark for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps you to learn and there is a forum where you can ask any doubts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trainee
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

i enrolled for data science using r and study material provided by them is very helpful . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the availability of the faculty staff for any assistance, faculty staff is highly skilled and very helpful as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the time taken by them to provide the solution is bit longer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Science Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

BA 360 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Studied BA 460 course here and with the experience I can say that AL is one of the best place to pitch into the field of analytics. The faculties and the course structure are excellent,and the website's design is outstanding and very helpful for online learning. Online support is commentable as its very responsive and helpful. Administration is very attentive towards all our queries and solved it in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that worth attention Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learned analitics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Many projects on linear,logistic regression, SVM,KNN,Kmeans segmentation etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The detailed focus on theoretical foundation of the subject Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More emphasis should be given to machine learning algorithms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analytics problems

Good place to start and build a foundation on data science Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Analytixlabs provides you with the latest and industry relevant projects for hands on practice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Teaching methodology at Analytixlabs is really good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No institute in Faridabad, so have to travel a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

One of the best institutes of you want to get complete knowledge of analytics and switch it to the industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically I am working on the regression and times series forecasting problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Analytixlab helped as much as possible for all task and projects . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We can attend the classes from home and classroom . Teacher are good to solve the questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Classroom are very small . Cover the syllabus very fast and late response of queries regarding extend classes or break the classes . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me to learn the new things but still in process of my learning the Analytixlab. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hey guys, I had joined the data science with python course at Analytix Labs last September and I was impressed with the curriculum and the way they handled each lectures. Every doubt was resolved on time and with such a dedication the team helps us I really feel it is the best place to learn this course. I would recommend all of you to join the institute with any doubts. They are really expert in this field and you can completely trust their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They would never get offended when our doubts are not cleared even after repeated explanations. They understand us make sure that we have cleared our doubts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the internet connectivity and other participants sound would create disturbance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am learning Data science with python and am enjoying the course as I am under their guidance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programmer Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have completed the Advanced Big Data Science course formAnalytixLabs. The faulty there is really knowledgeable and help me in gaining new ideas to handle the data and implementing the machine learning techniques. The assignments provided will help in gaining and sharpening the skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The case studies that were provided really helped to gain the industry level knowledge. The faculties are always available to help which is one of the most appreciable things and that helped me a lot in clarifying my doubts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I fear, that there is nothing that I would have disliked about the course. This course is perfect for the person who doesn't have any previous experience in data related filed and even more beneficial for the professionals that have been working in the IT industry to sharpen their sills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I have completed my training form this branch and will definitely recommend because of the extraordinary faculty skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Analytical skills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Faculty and the support staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

could have more number of sessions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help me how to solve the business problems using analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Vice President
Banking
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The institute has the best of talents imparting their analytics and industry knowledge. I joined this course in 2017 for SAS and had my best ever experience. The faculty here possess plethora of experience over the topics they cover during the sessions and are very helpful and available at all times. Later I joined the Big Data course here and the experience was same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have large number of institutes offering similar courses and we often get confused as which one to opt. This institute stands apart and distinguishes itself at all levels from their competitors in the market. Ankita and Sumeet are very helpful and guides at each and every level. I recommend all to join in case anybody is looking for a genuine analytics course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The online course videos is valid for an year but one get an extension over this period basis genuine reasons and project requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helped to upskill my analytics skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Online learning portal

Hardworking and Knowledgable staff

Ongoing assignments review

Doubt clearance sessions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now as it was a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for AnalytixLabs Gurgaon?

AnalytixLabs Gurgaon Categories on G2