Spotio

Spotio

SPOTIO is a sales automation and integrated performance management solution for field sales teams to improve productivity, increase revenue, and shorten sales cycles.

Work for Spotio?

Learning about Spotio?

Spotio Reviews

Ask Spotio a Question
Showing 87 Spotio reviews
John B. S.

"Online solution for studies and resources in the sales area."

What do you like best?

Spotio is an ideal tool for the acquisition of data from field studies, I am very pleased with this publication, the interaction it has with our representatives in the different points where they are located, sending us constant information to the area of studies, about the performance and the potential of engagement of our representatives, also thanks to their scheduled tasks can schedule all kinds of meetings and future studies, where they can attract new people who are prospects of customers, another point in favor of this application is the interaction with different tools of market, which are used by many companies and people, which makes it very adaptable to different work environments.

What do you dislike?

Spotio does not have a mobile application, which in these times is essential, the web version, I do not like much, it is not completely complete, unlike the application for windows or mac, and not to mention that web version, in mobile devices, it is quite difficult to use, you are always required to have a desktop computer, to be able to use this tool, it is necessary to create a mobile application, with all the features offered by this system, in the application executed in windows or mac, or at least, a functional application, to develop certain types of jobs, when you are out of the office.

Thanks to this tool we can develop different studies of the high retention, market, creating a complete follow-up of our staff in the field, and determine where studies have been developed with greater retention and acquisition, the detailed location provided by this application, helps us firmly, to develop strategies of shock, in certain strategic points of the city.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Spotio
Jordan S.

"Wouldn’t Use Anything but SPOTIO"

What do you like best?

The app is extremely intuitive and perfect for visiting homes or businesses on the go. It’s considerably less “bulky” compared to some of the CRM apps used in the past, but still has all the functionality you’d ever need. Entering information and updating pins is extremely quick and easy. I love that I can see the location of my sales reps when they input data. We were able to customize the app to perfectly match our sales process which made for a seamless transition. Couldn’t be happier with our decision to switch to SPOTIO.

What do you dislike?

There’s really not much to dislike, but if I had to make a couple minor tweaks, I’d say searching by address and being able to draw geographic regions on the app vs straight lines would be the only couple minor adjustments. These are very basic work-arounds for us that truly don’t have an impact on how we operate. There’s nothing we’d say we dislike though.

Territory mapping, tracking activity-based metrics, running reports, measuring sales and revenue figures, and a lot more. One of the greatest benefits we’ve realized is how to more efficiently and effectively work the customer referrals we receive.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

Lynn W.

"Works well enough however needs some tweaking"

What do you like best?

Being able to change the view of the map as well as being able to get directions straight through the app. I also like being able to change the colours and descriptions of my pins.

I love having the chat and leaderboard. The leaderboard is a huge motivator for people. Seeing when others are getting sales motivates me to get more as well.

What do you dislike?

When there is a slower network, the house numbers get mixed up. Instead of showing the house I am in front of, it shows a way different address. It also seems to freeze sometimes and only after shutting it down multiple times, will it work again.

Another thing is that when there is an address marked as 'lead', even if i go in to change the notes, it populates as a new lead, even though it is not one. Sometimes the pins also dont land on the exact house which is kind of annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around with it and make sure you set it up to how you want it.

Keeping track of my sales no matter how many. Being able to filter dates is hugely beneficial as well as having a spot for notes, although it would be better if when the notes were edited, the pin would not update. Also being able to see if workers are still actually working by logging their knocks and their leads. You can always tell when someone stopped working a while ago. Plus you can also track where they currently are in the field.

Ted T.

"Great app for door knocking!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to walkthrough a neighborhood, click on a pin, see information about the homeowner, talk with them at the door, and then be able to quickly update that information as I'm walking to the next door.

What do you dislike?

When you work in areas with poor cell reception, using the microphone function on my phone to enter notes doesn't work very well. It also takes a long time to filter the results with a poor cell signal. Spotio tends to run down the battery on my phone. And although I don't need it very often, I would like the ability to speak with someone on the phone as opposed to having to use chat for any support issues. It's so much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider whether you need phone support or not. As a single user, you will have to use chat for all your support needs.

Spotio helps keep me organized! That's huge. Knowing who to concentrate on has been a huge time saver. I'm able to know who I need to better stay in touch with.

Justin R.

"Spotio works great! There are a few areas for improvement."

What do you like best?

Spotio is an excellent tool for tracking sales data, analyzing the data to find ideal working areas, and coordinating campaigns among many different individuals in the company. For salespeople, it is very helpful to see where other salespeople have already knocked, and excellent as a tool for a salesperson to lay claim to a lead they are working.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside of spotio is that it doesn't seem to have a way of working offline. It's not uncommon to have major issues due to a poor connection, and it would be better if you could pre download the majority of the information needed, so it would work better in low signal areas. The option of fully offline mode would be ideal as well, but would lose the benefit of seeing where others have knocked until you update the database.

Spotio works great for teams of any size. It allows salespeople to know where others have knocked, and a way to track leads and results in a given area. This allows for better planning, and helps to identify areas that are not panning out at the same rate as other areas.

Brandon V.

"The best tool for door to door sales! It's spot on!!"

What do you like best?

The company, it's founder and team stand behind a product of top notch benefit to any business out there. I've used their program for a number of years and couldn't be any happier. I've tried other programs, apps and procedures... This by far is the best.

Download it today!!!

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, there is nothing that I've come across to be disappointed in.

I'm doing business to business cold calling and warm leads. I'm using Spotio to track every appointment, next steps and a boat load of information I obtain from the meeting. The benefits are plain and simple, I've been able to close more sales with this program.

Tovah C.

"Wonderful Tool for Nationwide Brands"

What do you like best?

Storm Guard Roofing and Construction really appreciates the convenience of being able to tie together a national brand and have many levels of operational visibility. The usability and functionality to even novice users is incredibly powerful.

What do you dislike?

We believe there could be a touch more functionality with drawing geography boundaries, but the current offering still works for us. The filing system could also be improved through a folder system for organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! This is a great opportunity to really tie people together and have a common sales platform for multiple users, at multiple levels. We have not been sorry!

Storm Guard Roofing and Construction really leverages the Spotio tool to make goals and have a visual - along with a ticking numeric tally - to realize those goals!

leo f.

" easy to use app that allows you to keep track locations"

What do you like best?

I really liked how spotio used a realistic map. How your able to see the leaderboard, get a hold of messages. I can say that my favorite most top feature of the app was the appointment Tap. The appointment tap allowed me to set appointments on a calendar and they where very easy to access.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that the app even has an option for "FIND MY TEAM". i know your able to set working hours and days but its just sucks knowing other members know my location

Recommendations to others considering the product:

keep it up and please remove the" Find my Team" option

Keeping track of homes/ Residential that we had visited. I realized that the Pin option was a great benefit. it allowed me to set a status on a home, add homeowners information and link it to my company dashboard

Matteo S.

"A solid app with some small glitches"

What do you like best?

The live location is very accurate and the app has great visuals.

What do you dislike?

The app will occasionally stop updating tags that you place until you restart the app. This gets kind of annoying and happens once every hour or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check for mandarin houses with blue tag.

I am now able to quickly tag a track houses that I have knocked without pen and paper. Being able to see where team members have knocked and the results that they achieved is a big plus for managers.

I
Internal Consultant

"Spotio: Prestige Tool"

What do you like best?

Spotio has numerous perks that provide a lovely service with ease. My favorite thing is their geographic imaging of the areas around you so you can actually see each house before you even go there.

What do you dislike?

Spotio has minor errors in there system, sometimes when placing a pin it won’t place the first time so if you spam, you’ll end up with 4-5 pins. However this is a minor glitch & Spotio constantly reaches out to the community so I’m sure it will be fixed.

I have no problems with Spotio, I feel more confident using the application because I know the area I am in & I also know of others pins at homes I haven’t been to.

Gary W.

"We use Spotio far beyond a door knocker tool, it works for us as a CRM"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to learn and very versatile. Customer service is top notch and has been tremendously helpful with situations where we are exercising Spotio outside it's design.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any show stoppers yet and we've been using it for two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a straightforward easy yo use, easy to understand sales tool for both management and the field, Spotio is extremely versatile and robust. With a little twist here and there, Spotio has certainly worked for us.

Tracking the activity of the sales people with company generated leads is easy.

User in Construction

"Review for Leilani Sales"

What do you like best?

When I reach out for assistance there is always a representative available to help me with my troubleshooting. Furthermore, Leilani was exceptional in helping me find solutions. I could tell she genuinely wanted to be thorough in making sure the customer had their needs met.

What do you dislike?

Can't say there is much to dislike. regarding the app, it is a life saver for what I do.

Targeting residential homes that need renovation work done to the home due to past storms that have caused damage to the property. When I canvas new territories the App helps me keep track of making sure I don't knock on a door twice that's is not interested. Also, it helps me collect data so that if I would like cold call I can pin point which homes actually need our services.

Juan D.

"Spotio review "

What do you like best?

I like the ability ability to create my contacts also be able to pull over my contacts. I'd like to be able to have access to directions. I also liked to be able to keep track of my calendar.

What do you dislike?

In some areas of my locations spotty L was spotty. Sometimes the location would not keep up with my actual location. I also had some issues loading it.

Managers are able to track their representatives in order to make sure they are doing their job. We are also able to keep track of all contacts. And be able to organize them in correct fashion. Spotty oh is used as a tool to make sure that employees are not

Christopher B.

"Works amazing for door knocking"

What do you like best?

how it auto populates their names. Great for solar door knocking

What do you dislike?

it needs an address search function. The only way to search is by adding a lead, but then you have to delete the lead to find the homeowners name

Able to keep track of my lead pipeline! So hard to keep track of with pen and paper. My handwriting is horrible

Jake S.

"Extremely complicated"

What do you like best?

I like the ideas of the features but they are way too complicated.

What do you dislike?

Way to complicated. I used it for a 5 months knocking doors every day and I still (and my coworkers) could not figure it out. Too many unnecessary steps and something so simple as leaving a note ends up being too hard for me to use regularly. We switched to another door knocking app and the very first day with it was better than my most experienced day with Spotio.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t unless they simplify their app.

Definitely the worst door knocking app I’ve ever used.

Evan G.

"Exactly what any door2door salesmen would need"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, quick, and highly customizable. This app has increased my productivity 10 fold. I really couldn't do my job (roofing/storm damage sales) without it. The map aspect of it is exactly what I needed.

What do you dislike?

On rare occasions, a lack of reception will cause issues with pins saving.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it.

Remembering what I have spoken to people about. Remembering which houses I have made contact with. Pinpointing locations I have seen that I should go back to.

"A+ Doorknocking with Spotio"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to capture data easily and not be shuffling notes around while walking a neighborhood. It helps me present a more professional image.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I door knock without the ap and want to go in to Spotio and input a few days later. I would like to be able to input the date of the door knock instead of the date I am inputting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool for prospecting!

It allows me to keep accurate records, capture leads and be able to isolate the leads and remember names and data when I go back to the house at a later date. Trying to capture on paper was very confusing.

Zac K.

"SPOTIO has increased my sales 30%! "

What do you like best?

Being able to track every home that I went to with details. I keep track of names, time in home, and date to follow up with ease. I really love using the colored spots to track interest as well so I can manage my time easily and maximize my sales.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don’t like about SPOTIO but at times I would like to search by name and bring up the spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it, great product and great customer service.

I am maximizing my time and realizing the benefits of going back to area which I had already knocked before without trying to remember if I was there already.

Jeremy D.

"Spotio, making sense of my canvassers actions"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to gauge the performance of individual canvassers and marketers from a higher level than asking them...

What do you dislike?

All of the features I disliked have been imp[roved or fixed since my using the software began. They are VERY responsive!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up Spotio before using it, as it frustrates canvassers to change pins and colors after they begin using it

Increased sales and the ability to manage canvassers from the office!

Chris M.

"GIves organization to the unorganized "

What do you like best?

Spotio allows me to not only keep track of my movements over weeks, months & years, but also gives me a to-hand reference tool to find a customer's name, or their current technology in order to build a strategy.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a less cumbersome password reset & dropout rate. It seems you need at least half-bar on your mobile device to keep the app running.

Spotio saves me from writing reams of illegible notes, allows me to access customer details on any device with a connection at a moment's notice, & allows me to be one step ahead of the competition!

Brock M.

"The people at Spotio are Rock Stars they go way out of way to support you as a customer they are the"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and customizable app. Thanks to the great service there at Spotio you guys Rock

What do you dislike?

They have a no way to insert pdf files to the app

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a shot

They are easy to work with they are willing to hear your concerns and provide good feedback

C

"direct sales in residential door to door for Allo Communications "

What do you like best?

I like being able to look at the app. while walking down the street. voicing notes with my iphone rocks. I enjoy looking at the leader board to see the comparisons in the top three sales and attempts comparing what I so with the other sales people that work in a bigger city compared to where I work in a much smaller cities from one side of the state to the other side of the state

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see the gps system more accurate not have all the addresses in the middle of the road or all on one street.more updates in re market areas. keep in information longer and to be able to change it after so long.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes makes my job easier

most of the time "time"

saves time when you can voice messages.

Jayne S.

"Doesn't replace a note pad and pen"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of Spotio. Do not like using it in the field.

What do you dislike?

The more things available to enter the more time I waste. If I only relied on Spotio and not paper and ink backup I would have been SOL on too many occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free AP might be useful. Wouldn't pay for it.

None. My company was hoping to have it track sales forces daily door knocking. I don't like using it and only enter pertinent information at the end of the day.

"Serious about Canvassing?"

What do you like best?

I need a canvassing application that moves at our speed. This app is very intuitive and the support anticipates my needs. Maps are great, establishing a territory is easy,

What do you dislike?

Creating reports is difficult. When looking at lists of pins, scrolling becomes an issue. Wish that part, reports, was more point and click.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it! It's a must if you are serious about canvassing.

Efficiency is a must with a team of salespeople. To be able to assign, monitor and manage a team at a click of a few buttons is a must if you are serious about canvassing.

"Categorize, Pin, & Stratigize"

What do you like best?

Rather than just assign a few blocks to someone, precisely track which home was knocked by which sales person, the outcome of that knock, and the time & date— PLUS verify your team member was actually in vicinity at time of knock

What do you dislike?

There’s no functionality to search by address

We can track sales persons’ hours as well as see where to work, not work and even when to work.

If a neighborhood was hit in the morning a few days ago, then we can return to knock the “not-at-homes” in afternoon or on Saturday

Also track ratio of sales to conversations

Darin M.

"I use this app 6 days a week it is detrimental to me in the field "

What do you like best?

I can pin and add all the info that would be needed, to doors missed to appointments set, even danger pins this app is amazing

What do you dislike?

As of now I really can't think of any dislikes

We where just going back to the same doors with out realizing it and that has solved so many issues on a lot of levels

Steve H.

"SPOTIO Performance Steve Hadley "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the notes section. This allows me to leave detailed notes on everything from cats in the driveway, to contact names,

What do you dislike?

It seems to be bugged sometimes. There are days it doesn't work at all, and I have to reinstall the app completely.

I like the notes section. It allows me to organize my leads.

Alfredo E.

"Spotio is awesome"

What do you like best?

I like how you are able to filter out what i shows like the days weeks and stuff like that. I also like that i can see what my coworkers pinned and what they are doing

What do you dislike?

I don know what I dislikr. I just someimes it logs me ou but thats it.

Helps mr keep track of everything

"Spotio Compatibility "

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of the app, it’s amazing in terms of user friendliness and how compatible it is on multiple devices. Would recommend that all door to door canvassing companies use this app.

What do you dislike?

Don’t necessarily enjoy how often the app crashes or lags but since the frequent updates, it rarely crashes anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep doing what you’re doing

I have benefited immensely with their note feature for customers and by using their interested function on homes/ clients.

JASON V.

"AWESOME SALES TOOL APP"

What do you like best?

THIS APP IS VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND IS VERY USER FRIENDLY, LOADING THE DATA INTO SPOTIO IS ALSO VERY EASY AND USER FRIENDLY, I LIKE THAT THE USER INTERFACE IS CLEAN AND EASILY UNDERSTOOD.

What do you dislike?

I DISLIKE THE REPORTS ITS NOT EASY TO DRAW UP REPORTS AND VERY TECHNICALLY DIFFICULT ESPECIALLY WHEN TRYING TO TRACK HOURS FOR YOUR REPS

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SPOTIO TO EVERYONE ITS COST EFFECTIVE VERY EASY TO LEARN HOW TO USE, AND IS ALWAYS BEING IMPROVED BY THE SPOTIO TEAM

LEAD TRACKING ROUTE NAVIGATION

UR
User in Renewables & Environment

"Spottio misses many marks"

What do you like best?

I like the idea that I can pin my contacts as I visit them and see where I've been at the time of contact.

What do you dislike?

Integration. Merging pins is impossible, you can't see if places you go have been called on by other agents within the same org. No scheduling follow-ups or reminders in system. Fully relies on Google for any calendar work to set reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before beginning to use this product, please evaluate how well it integrates with your other operational software.

Locating and tracking potential customers based on rooftop imaging for Solar

C

"Great all around experience"

What do you like best?

You get to drop your own pins. In a lot of other apps you only get to select a predetermined address which is sometimes incorrect.

What do you dislike?

No credit information. Other apps like canvas will have information on the homeowner like number f years in the home, home value, and credit score.

I am able to keep track of my appointments and can easily find people I have talked too.

Kelly B.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

After set up for our company the result was that everyone could use the product with ease and keep track of where we have been and where to go back.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for set up was very long for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out for the team. Save money and reduce aggravation. Keep tabs on who is interested.

Being organized and making follow up easy.

Christian Vegas H.

"Co-founder"

What do you like best?

Helping reps keep track of their “CRM” on the doors, also makes it possible so that multiple reps can hit one area at different times of the year

What do you dislike?

The app tends to crash pretty often. There have been times where all the data doesn’t load

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not sure

Keeping tracking of the status of leads on the doors. I’ve realized we can hold reps accountable using this tool

Marcy C.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Spotio is easy to use and provides great data to maximize the field performance of our teams. They were extremely helpful in our launch, listening to our needs and creating solutions that work!

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge we have had with onboarding has been connectivity, which is not related to Spotio.

We are able to use the data to identify, coach, and motivate our field marketing teams. The ability to capture vital marketing and client data in the moment is phenomenal!

Gustavo S.

"Great app just missing a couple details"

What do you like best?

I love how you can mark the clients and the process they're in. Also how you can get the info from the house if the homeowner has their info public.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could integrate with my calender. Also sometimes the app crashes and I have to restart the app itself.

Keeping my leads organized and being able to write notes to go back roo

Jahbari M.

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

It was very easy to navigate and find what I was looking for at the home page.

What do you dislike?

I was not able to use it long because my company switched over. Which did allowed me to be not as familiar with it.

How to see if somebody else has been talking to a lead. It was very easy to tell just from the search bar.

Kevin T.

"Using it for work"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, data stays in system and can be used to reference

What do you dislike?

Location is sometimes off, the app often crashes

Easy to track locations visited

Jim M.

"Great idea but has some issues"

What do you like best?

Keeping everything organized and love the fact everything I do is tracked.

What do you dislike?

Glitchy a lot. When I’m in the field sonmetines the load times are aweful.

I can look up all my locations I’ve been to with notes

Patricia G.

"Great for B2B, needs improvement"

What do you like best?

The fact that we are allowed to put different KPIs is awesome!

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more info about business in different areas, like the existing info about the homes

Territory management, leads tracking, sales reps tracking and coaching

"Spotio "

What do you like best?

How I can keep all my follow ups in one place and filter them out. I have all my doctors names and notes I have left so I am organized and on point when I go back to same office again. Very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Search bar can be a little delayed sometimes

No problems. Benefits is keeping all my notes on all my locations in one easy to use app

James H.

"GPS for Door Knocking "

What do you like best?

Tracking your door knocking leeds with GPS.

Helps keep you organized.

What do you dislike?

Should have a go back option on the choice

I helps you organize your door knocking leads.

That way you can go back or move on

Chris M.

"For the disorganized!"

What do you like best?

I'm a terrible note-taker. Spotio allows me to keep track of vital customer information, whether I visit them next week or next year.

What do you dislike?

I would like Spotio to develop more connectivity...the worst thing is to be halfway through an entry, only to have to log back in.

Its so nice to be able to greet a potential customer using their first name, even if your last visit was months ago...shows the personal touch.

Dillon W.

"Great app"

What do you like best?

The convenience for me is the best part about it

What do you dislike?

The spotty service makes it hard to count doors

Covering tracks, keeping track of houses. Taking notes is a great way to stay informed

Ruben M.

"Great App lets you put info in on the go quickly"

What do you like best?

Being able to see which doors have been knocked and who showed interest

What do you dislike?

Sometimes lagged speed to load and find my location

The amount of doors knocked on a given day or week

"Best app yet!"

What do you like best?

I love how simple, clean, and basic. I love SPOTIO the most out of all the other apps I’ve used.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like having to login. Idk if it’s an error or not but it asks me to login pretty often

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. You’ll fall in love with it

Keeping track of my customers and appointments.

"All in All Phenomenal Experience"

What do you like best?

Overall, I had an incredibly positive experience with Spotio as our company's CRM. It's well integrated with apps like Google Calendar, the interface is smooth and above all else, it's simple to use.

What do you dislike?

There were a few quirks to Spotio, like a need for better communication between sales and operations functions. But other than that, there were little malfunctions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend it

Plenty of problems have been solved! Like which sales techniques work best and have the best results. Or how long we're spending on a certain sale that shouldn't take nearly as long.

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Very user friendly and support is always ready to help"

What do you like best?

Having the data on all of the territories helps us know where we are most successful. Being able to create custome statuses and incorporate a pipeline within the app.

What do you dislike?

The app will lag some times and become spotty. I believe there are some recounting when going through data.

Tracking prospects and leads through meeting them and knowing their location. Having the data readily helps know where we are most successful.

Alessandro T.

"Pretty good app"

What do you like best?

The UX/UI design is clear and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The reporting can be a bit difficult to pull

We are tracking conversion and the productivity of our sales team

User in Construction

"Great for door to door canvassers.! "

What do you like best?

I love the capability of tapping to drop a pin and set a status for the home of the door I knocked.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t used it for a long time, but being able to organize the weekly reports could be more user friendly.

Helps keep door knockers with their numbers as well as helps them with follow ups.

Learning about Spotio?

* We monitor all Spotio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.