Spinbackup Reviews & Product Details

What is Spinbackup?

Spinbackup for Business: Cloud Cybersecurity & Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Google Apps. Spinbackup safeguards Google Apps data against leak and loss disasters by identifying business risks and security threats. https://spinbackup.com/ Visit our page at Google Apps Marketplace - https://apps.google.com/marketplace/u/0/app/pchenigkkhbkcnfokijdnbeeinmejnip

Spinbackup Screenshots

Spinbackup Reviews

1-2 of 2 total Spinbackup reviews
Chief Marketing Officer

"Business savior"

What do you like best?

This backup has saved a huge amount of work we've done. Some very important documents were accidentally deleted and we'd restored them with a touch of a button. Brilliant!

What do you dislike?

Large size of data to be backup needs a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work a lot with G Suite or Office 365 (if you are Microsoft fan) then Spinbackup is a must have tool for you. You can't even imagine how many issues you can solve!

There are plently of benefits in Spinbackup for my G Suite. I can restore any file just in a matter of seconds, I can monitor employee usage, check what kind of apps our employees use, I can pretty quickly and easily recover emails, calendars and drive documents.

Founder

"Super Simple Solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's a set it and forget it. But you can configure notifications based upon potential threats. This way, I don't have to log in and check. It's monitoring and notifying me when it needs to.

What do you dislike?

I've been using this for about a month now and haven't noticed anything I "dislike" as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for a free trial and then go through a demo first. It's thorough. They answered all of my questions and showed me everything I needed to see to use the tool.

I have a backup solution and a cyber security tool for my Google S Suite. I can monitor employee usage, determine the threats of potential viruses found in Google Drive add-ons, and I can quickly recovery emails, calendars and drive documents in case of a nefarious team member.

There are not enough reviews of Spinbackup for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Spinbackup Pricing

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Online Backup Category
Do you work for Spinbackup?