Scope

Determine the most profitable items to sell. Upload and analyze entire product lists, view Amazon's complete catalog, identify items with a low sales rank and less competition.

Work for Scope?

Learning about Scope?

Scope Reviews

Ask Scope a Question
Showing 5 Scope reviews
Scope review by Moises C.
Moises C.

"The best tool for amazon"

What do you like best?

The browser app for chrome is one of the best things that i like about this product.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have a problem with using the site on firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The web application is really easy to use. If you are looking for something to search keywords on products on amazon. Scope is the best option and the price is right.

We started creating amazon campaign ads and this has helped us jump start that process. With finding the best keywords and help optimize our pages.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Scope
Scope review by Faith A.
Faith A.

"Keyword for products SEO"

What do you like best?

It is a fine way of getting more sales and product recognition on Amazon. Keywords description for an impressive SEO on products.

What do you dislike?

Expensive a bit. Nevertheless worth it for the expected positive sales growth from it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Way too good for Amazon sales

It has helped us in getting more products recognition on Amazon, and thus more sales

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

Scope review by Austin J.
Austin J.

"Great for selling on Amazon!"

What do you like best?

Scope is an awesome tool for anyone selling on Amazon! You can generate keywords for your products, you can track products, and also be able to discover new products to sell!

What do you dislike?

There is a lot you can do with this app, so it can be a little overkill sometime. It can be a little confusing to use

Helping us sell products on amazon

Scope review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Amazon Keyword Tool I've used!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the ability to view the keywords that your competitors are ranking for so you can work on optimizing your own content to make sure you're ranking for the best target keywords as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I question the validity of the given search volume.

I'm often able to find keywords to utilize that I've never thought of or considering using on my product listings before. This can be really helpful when writing new product listing descriptions, when trying to optimize your current listings to rank higher, or to get more insight into why your competitors are ranking higher in the Amazon SERPs than your listings are.

Scope review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great market intelligence product"

What do you like best?

I love the ASIN lookup because I can find new keywords for products

What do you dislike?

Sometimes keyword recommendations can be bad

Finding new keywords for Amazon campaigns!

Learning about Scope?

* We monitor all Scope reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.