RingLead Reviews & Product Details

RingLead Overview

What is RingLead?

About RingLead RingLead is a SaaS cloud-based data orchestration platform that offers a complete end-to-end suite of solutions to discover, clean, protect, enhance, segment, score, and route your CRM and marketing automation data. Since 2003 RingLead has helped solve the data challenges of Fortune 500, and other large, medium, & small enterprises across the globe. RingLead automates the way organizations conduct their most important data processes: - Deduplication - Normalization - Enrichment - Validation - Routing - List-building - Segmentation - Lead-to-account linking - Duplicate prevention - Prospecting - Routing - Discover - Scoring RingLead’s suite of data orchestration solutions include: RingLead Cleanse: RingLead's cleanse allows users to clean existing CRM and Marketing Automation data in a variety of ways. Overall, RingLead has cleansed billions of records. - Dedupe persons, leads, contacts, accounts, and custom objects - Dedupe cross objects i.e. leads vs contacts - Link persons and leads to accounts - Normalize the structure of your data - Segment your data into groups - Mass manipulate and update any group of data - Mass delete any group of data RingLead Prevent: It's 10X more cost-effective to prevent dirty data than to cleanse it after creation. RingLead's top competitive advantage has always been our emphasis on protecting CRM and Marketing Automation from the perimeter. All of our competitors retroactively cleanse data, which can have major negative downstream effects. Whether data enters your systems via list import, web submission, manual entry, or systems sync, RingLead makes sure everything is organized as its being created. RingLead Enrich: Seamlessly integrate multiple third-party data sources with your internal systems and data ingestion processes to optimize ROI from third-party data enrichment. Assign multiple vendors to enrich a single field by creating if/then Boolean statements that determine which vendors are utilized, in which order. Apply Enrichment to CRM and Marketing Automation in batch, list import, web submission, triggers, and while you type. Segment enrichment data to the taxonomy that fits your system requirements. Score enrichment and first-party data to create ideal customer profiles. RingLead Route: The most complete routing solution in the market. RingLead route allows you to validate, enhance, normalize, segment, match, link, and route new leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, and other objects in a single flow. By incorporating all of these functionalities into a single flow, RingLead is the fastest, most accurate, lead routing solution in SaaS. RingLead Capture: Capture! is a CRM user's best friend. It's a Chrome extension that follows you around the web, and allows you to parse contact and company data off of any structured or unstructured webpage. The days of copying and pasting contacts into your CRM or sales automation tool are over!! Capture! also integrates with any combination of data providers, which allows it to be effective in any market. It also seamlessly integrates with Salesforce, Dynamics, Marketo, Outreach, Salesloft, and more. Data mining and entry has never been so easy.

RingLead Details

Dedupe your database. In the Cloud. No Software.

RingLead is the industry’s only all-in-one data quality platform with all of the tools needed to improve database hygiene and completely eliminate the headaches associated with dirty data.

RingLead

RingLead Reviews

Showing 145 RingLead reviews
Already have RingLead?
Senior Manager, Global Sales Reporting, MDM and Data Science
What do you like best?

I only used a limited subset of features - specifically ones around finding duplicate accounts. It worked great for that. Here's why:

- it's cloud - so you don't need to download big files and process them locally etc

- it's quick - 0.5m records are analyzed in <1 hour

- you don't need any data science experience - the duplicate search logic is really easy to understand and to build

- you can build complex scenarios (although not every single thing I'd like is possible)

- you can process merges etc through Ringlead (although I preferred not to so we can be more efficient)

- you can define the winning account criteria which is yet another great feature

- you can also define data retention logic e.g. append all "Description" field data from losing accounts to winning one etc.

As a side note they also have a good support team. Pricing model is great too because I can process data as I need under one annual fee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a little more flexibility on data matching criteria (e.g. when comparing 2 different fields you're restricted to rigid matches). Also some things I wanted to do through Ringlead on Customer Accounts required a bit of hacking (thanks to support team for guidance here) - which although not ideal worked in the end. I think this is because RL's key functionalities are centred around Leads and Contacts rather than Accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly finding duplicate accounts in SFDC whenever necessary Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the help implementing the platform. You have full service with RingLead and do not have to worry about trying to figure out how to set up the platform yourself which makes onboarding seamless. Also, it has a really amazing user interface where you have the ability to monitor it's out puts before going fully automatic. This has been a huge help because it allows you to monitor your data and adjust the rules based off the data you get back which is great because you can have full confidence in the product when you move forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think one of the downsides would be the fact that the matched account doesn't allow you to fill in the SDR owner you can only match the lead to the account owner. You are able to create a custom field as a workaround , but when looking at a lead you don't really want two fields that show the same thing. This has been the only downside so far that I have come across otherwise this product is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely move forward with this product it has been such a big help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data hygiene. My Salesforce org had so many duplicates which led to bad data, with RingLead my team was able to provide concrete numbers which is extremely crucial. Also, we were able to use the matched account feature which allows us to update incoming leads based off of their company which is huge for us when we are a small company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use for user. UI is self explanatory. Mapping is clear, environment connections are fast. Estimation of accounts/contacts that meet filter criteria are so fast & accurate. Dedupe is so powerful and I love that you can match on infinite criteria. If there is ever a day where I cannot use RL, such as when our SFDC connection is being refreshed, I'm honestly crushed! There are so many things I CAN'T do without RL. It's by far the best software I use for my daily tasks and larger projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a decently long learning curve when starting out as a new user or learning a new module. It would also be extremely helpful if you could change the fields in the list that's imported. sometimes rerunning a task with different column headers would be a lot faster than starting a new task. one more suggestions would be to keep track of each "run" of the task. as in, when you change the list and rerun the same task, keep track of each instance of the task for reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the training videos they provide, attend additional customer trainings, and practice!! Once you get the hang of it, tasks are really quick to run. It's also really helpful to work with another person who is also learning. That way you can share ideas and tips. It helps SO much to work with someone who knows your data as well as you do and who will help identify errors/holes in the tasks you are running. Community is key :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast & accurate data mapping, much faster than using data loader in SFDC. Dedupe is amazing! I use the dedupe for accounts, leads & contacts and it has helped my team so much. However, the merge functionality/editing rights are a bit tricky to get right. Several test runs are needed before running task in production environment. For my role, I am often working with really bad data, whether outdated, not enriched, blank, or otherwise. RL has a lot of capabilities that help get our data to a better spot. However, I would love the Enrichment module to be better explained so my team can decide if we can invest in adding it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Operations Specialist
What do you like best?

RingLead saves a ton of time and headaches managing Salesforce records. As someone who oversees my companies inbound lead management system, RingLeads routing technology is able to route leads to the correct reps based on location and matches any inbound inquiries to contacts/ accounts that already exist in our Salesforce database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any downsides while using RingLead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RingLead is a must have when it comes to data hygiene upkeep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RingLead has improved our data hygiene by keeping our Salesforce records free of duplicates.

RingLead's lead routing has helped our business to automate much of our inbound lead process which has saved us tons of time and has improved data quality with their matching technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The product is extremely powerful. RingLead has an almost unbelievable array of features that can be customized to automate a huge variety of data tasks. It has allowed us to solve many data challenges that would have otherwise required tons of manual work or lots of custom programming. They also back the platform with an amazing team who will bend over backwards to help us accomplish whatever we're looking to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because the platform is so customizable and powerful, it can take time to fully maximize its potential. Now that we have things the way we want them the regular administrative time commitment is minimal though. This shouldn't be a reason to ultimately not purchase, because the team at RingLead is always happy to assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A fantastic product with the potential to help solve all sorts of common and complex data challenges. The platform is well worth the initial time invested in getting things set up correctly. I highly recommend considering RingLead! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to get a handle on our very complex lead routing rules, and to handle some more complex yet routine automation. We've been able to accomplish much more than we originally set out to do with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can configure a lot of variables and options to identify and merge duplicate records in Salesforce. We looked at a few vendors for this functionality, and RingLead had the best security practices by far. It was shocking how many of the other vendors in this crowded market didn't have SOC compliance in place.

I also really like that I can automate the workflows and they're good to go. Then I can set manual review processes for more sensitive merges and it'll alert me when I need to review certain records manually to approve the merge.

The team has been great to work with and their support is pretty responsive. We don't have a dedicated CSM, but that's really ok with the use case for the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It isn't the simplest interface to understand, so we needed help from the RL team to walk through how we should build our workflows, and best practices for the order those should run in, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't use the Lead object in Salesforce, having a tool like Ringlead is imperative to support that conversion process. Otherwise managing duplicate records will be too much for your team to manage, even for smaller companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Messy Salesforce data, duplicate lead records and contacts, etc. We don't use the standard Lead object in Salesforce (like many companies), so this helps us clear out the Leads that are being ignored and convert them in to Contacts/Accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This past year our organization launched a project to clean up duplicate accounts and contacts in Salesforce. The RingLead team made this overwhelming task a breeze! They were able to meet frequently on our schedule and guide us through the whole process. I would highly recommend using RingLead because of their professionalism and knowledge of the tool. Every person I've met at RingLead is well versed not only on their products, but also well versed on our organization's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Data Cleansing tool was slightly overwhelming to work with at first. The RingLead team helped our organization through it with excellent customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization merged duplicate accounts and contacts, and put a system in place to keep our data clean. I've noticed our reports are more accurate and our data is much cleaner. The tool has also helped us standardize our data which is helpful for our large scale mailing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

RingLead helps us prevent duplicates in our Marketo and Salesforce database. This helps us keep our data more accurate and prevents us wasting time sorting through duplicate leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not very intuitive and the last time I connected RingLead to Marketo, the "how to" documentation was very hard to follow. It needs to be more user friendly and have better documentation so that we can figure things out for ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deduplicating leads and preventing additional duplicates being created. RingLead will help us reduce our Marketo database so we don't have to upgrade our lead storage and spend more money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Manager - Salesforce Portfolio
What do you like best?

The ease of use and how well we can configure it according to our use cases. So its very flexible too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the refresh of data takes a little bit time to get done. Not all the time but sporadic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the easy to use and a nifty tool for whoever is trying to get a clean data out of their whole pile of leads and also helps in preventing duplicates right at the start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use ring lead for cleansing of the leads and routing of the leads to the appropriate team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Much better than SFDC dataloader and I love that I can review before deploying changes in SFDC. I do all my clean up and bulk data update jobs via Ringlead. The customer support team is also very quick and helpful and has jumped to the rescue when I have been in a pinch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes some time to understand the functionality of the tool and is not the most intuitive (especially if you have not been fully onboarded and have been handed over the tool by a predecessor) but once you spend sometime navigating the tool and get the hang of it, it makes data hygiene jobs so much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a complete data quality solution - I highly recommend Ringlead Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintaining SFDC Data Hygiene

Bulk upload/update jobs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of IT and Operations
What do you like best?

Awesome and easy to use along with ensuring that the right tool is there for your sellers is the best way to move forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost as it is an expensive tool to implement but it is worth it once it is up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool to use just you just need to ensure that you learn all the tricks to using it effectively. Also, there is a lot of documentation within the tool so encourage you to take advantage of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No issues at all with the implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Automating merging is critical if you have a decent sized database. Saves me time and keeps my Marketo database clean. They were able to help us with some complex logic needed for our business guidelines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do still have to run duplication task manually each week and manually review and merge since there was once scenario RingLead couldn't account for with automated merging. There are also features we can't take advantage of because we don't have a CRM like SFDC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a sandbox/UAT environment you could try syncing to it during your trial to ensure it meets your business requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to merge duplicate lead and customer records but follow complex rules. We can't always merge records with the same email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

RingLead helps to keep my CRM data clean from duplicates. We currently have integrations that import contacts and other custom objects from our enterprise products into Salesforce. We use RingLead to cleanse the data and merge duplicates with easy to use filters and rules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I clear my cache, I lose my custom column settings when viewing resolutions in the deduplication module. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best deduplication tools I have seen. Quick and easy to build new deduplication functions, even though duplicates can be automatically merge, I use the review process to help identify where and why other enterprise systems are creating duplicates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Removing duplicate records through a merge keeps data clean and preserves links to other objects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Strategy
What do you like best?

I’ve been using data quality tools since 2014, and there hasn’t been anything as reliable as Ringlead. Pat and Billy from the CSM team have gone above and beyond to understand my company’s challenges with data, how RingLead can help, and how we will track ROI. From all the technology vendors I’ve worked with, Ringlead is the only one that has acted as a partner to my business. Great job, and keep up the results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to search for contacts and companies within the DMS tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce data quality

Duplicate data

Discovering new leads and companies for my business.

Data quality ROI

Missing or incomplete data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

We started using Ringlead's deduplication module and it has been amazing for cleaning up and maintaining our data. We have now started integrating both Salesforce and Marketo with Ringlead and it is another level up.

Ringlead's customer service is amazing. They respond to questions quickly and are really great people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning period took us a bit to understand. However, the Ringlead team was with us every step to ensure we weren't losing any critical data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a massive data issue within Salesforce. We use Ringlead to merge duplicates, normalize our data and prevent new duplicates from being created. We have also utilized Route to route leads to our Salesteam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Considering how difficult the problems the platform solves are, the interface is remarkably intuitive and user friendly. Moreover, each function is split into very clear segments and I particularly like to commonality between functions. This means you don't constantly need to learn new ways of operating each function. Finally, the breadth of solutions is really broad and its extremely useful to be able to manage everything in one single place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to see some search functionality incorporate in the review screens to look for specific accounts or users, rather than using the filters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deduplication, normalizing and segmenting data, list import, data quality reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
What do you like best?

The standout part of working with Ringlead thus far for us has been the onboarding and support. Ringlead itself is intuitive, however fitting it to work with our systems has required a lot of detail. Our onboarding and success managers have been amazing throughout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. As someone who is not a salesforce admin there has been a steep learning curve but that is not Ringlead's issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your key stakeholders aligned on what fields need to be cleansed, matched and deduped in your system before starting the process. Identify and socialise the scale of your data problem before starting. This will help you implement when you start with Ringlead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account cleansing and deduplicaton as well ad preventing bad data being added and normalising new and existing data. We have deleted thousands of bad and duplicate records and adding process to automate the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It searches the web for phone and email and directly imports into salesforce. I easily add in 50 new leads a week that cuts down the Manuel input saving me hours or researching!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to log in too many times, and the duplicate feature could use some work. The emails it pulls 50% are wrong and wish it had a feature that say "this email is 99% verified or 25% chance of not being valid" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it if in sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Huge bump into leads entered into my crm with little work, just find a leas on linkedin and capture it and import it. easy stuff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Easy to use automated system for getting rid of any duplicates in your Salesforce database. There are a lot of other capabilities with segmentation as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall not much to dislike. I wish it automatically would pick out the unsubscribe field as true without having to program it to do so, but overall good. It was difficult to get in contact with them at first when we didn't know our CSM and tried calling the phone number on the site and the voicemail box was full. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to deal with our lead and contact duplicate records in Salesforce automatically and regularly without having to do manual work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Founder
What do you like best?

RingLead is simply the conduit that makes Salesforce truly functional. It helps me make mass updates, deletions, normalize, cleanse and capture data that would be completely impossible to perform directly in Salesforce. It has also been instrumental in my efforts to update industries and add SIC industry codes to our database. RingLead can perform universal functions that would take days, weeks or even months in Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My one concern about RingLead is that it could perhaps be more intuitive and user friendly for anyone just logging on and trying to use the system. I've been incredibly fortunate to have a wonderful customer service rep who I work with regularly on my project, but if Vinny didn't work with me so hand-in-hand, I'm not sure I would ever have sorted out how to perform some of the more advanced functions or known how to troubleshoot updates I'm trying to run that aren't working for one reason or another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our database was put into Salesforce several years ago by someone who knew very little about the product and since then has been handed down from admin to admin to admin, all with varying levels of knowledge and experience in Salesforce. Almost 3 years ago, I stepped into the role and have made it my mission to clean up the database and make it truly functional for our sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ability to define so many different rules when merging records (ie: taking the highest engagement stage, combining dependent fields together in a merge, or the options to add scores together, append notes, or simply overwrite). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lead to Contact SFDC feature needs the same sophisticated routing logic that Lead to Lead and Contact to Contact merging has out of the box. You're still able to accomplish this, but there is a bit of a work-around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The hardest part about implementing a deduplication tool like this is first defining what a duplicate is as a business. RingLead has a lot of sophistication when it comes to defining a master record, or surviving field values, which enables you to clean up your duplicates while still maintaining data integrity and retain valuable information you care about for these records. Because of that, and the amazing customer service and support we've received, I highly recommend the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deduping records.

Benefits realized:

1. Stopping sync failures due to duplicates

2. Keeping lead scoring consistent and tied to one record

3. Sales is able to better track activity

4. Reducing the number of overall records in our system (which reduces cost) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that RingLead integrates allowing me to match and route before syncing to SFDC. This helps with orchestration of other programs. I also really like RingLead's ability to set up custom surviving duplicate rules so I can merge duplicates with confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't fully used RingLead long enough to see anything major that I don't like so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest issues I'm solving for is merging duplicates and standardizing data. It allows me to be able to keep all of my data in the same format and ensure I don't have duplicated records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President, Business Applications & Reporting
What do you like best?

- Clean interface

- Great options for deduping, normalizing, importing data

- Ability to add external data sources for enrichment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ringlead as a data source is not as reliable compared to D&B, we see gaps more often than we would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Duplicated SFDC records

- Bad data formatting

- Missing information (firmographic data points, address, website, phone, etc) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Business Support Analyst
What do you like best?

Just love to have this, user friendly and easy to learn. Support is awesome.

Easy way to cleanse the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Few cases we don't get notified, but not a big concern Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best data tool, delivered with great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lot of duplicates in SFDC, then we found best way in cleansing that bad data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is fairly straightforward to merge accounts, and I have confidence it will work as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface and process can be a bit clunky and confusing; I think it could be simpler and more streamlined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Merging duplicate accounts in our database. It has saved time and effort on an otherwise manual process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.