I only used a limited subset of features - specifically ones around finding duplicate accounts. It worked great for that. Here's why:
- it's cloud - so you don't need to download big files and process them locally etc
- it's quick - 0.5m records are analyzed in <1 hour
- you don't need any data science experience - the duplicate search logic is really easy to understand and to build
- you can build complex scenarios (although not every single thing I'd like is possible)
- you can process merges etc through Ringlead (although I preferred not to so we can be more efficient)
- you can define the winning account criteria which is yet another great feature
- you can also define data retention logic e.g. append all "Description" field data from losing accounts to winning one etc.
As a side note they also have a good support team. Pricing model is great too because I can process data as I need under one annual fee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.