RingLead

RingLead

Dedupe your database. In the Cloud. No Software.

Work for RingLead?

Learning about RingLead?

RingLead Reviews

Ask RingLead a Question
Showing 66 RingLead reviews
Sandy O.

"List Upload from Ringlead - the only part I use"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the report you get when exporting matched Accounts, Contacts or leads. The reports have all of the fields from my Salesforce.com records. Therefore, when I'm looking for specific fields like Email Opt Out or Contact Owner, I can find it easily by searching on the column headers in the report for the field I'm looking for. This saves me a lot of time, as I always need to pull the contacts & leads with email opt outs from any list upload that comes from anywhere besides our Salesforce.com database.

What do you dislike?

The transition from the original Ringlead to the new DMS product was hard for me, as I had been using it for several year, and it changed a great deal. I am now more comfortable using it. But, what I dislike the most is the format in which the Resolution Results page displays. I use Excel all the time, and would love to see the Resolution Results in an Excel style format, rather that vertical records in a side by side view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ringlead is relatively simple, and does work well. I can say that when Ringlead is used for importing lists, duplicates are very minimal, if any.

We keep from uploading duplicates into our Salesforce.com database using Ringlead. I need to upload lists quite often to either match our current accounts or to import new leads or contacts. Without Ringlead, we have would such a mess in our database that our Marketing Department, and many others, wouldn't be able to do their job efficiently or effectively.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RingLead
Taylor B.

"Great Tool for Data Management"

What do you like best?

Within the last year Ringlead has completely re-designed their system into what's called the "DMS" platform. This platform is easy to use and really customizable. All of the products they offer are easily accessible within this new platform. It was a huge step in the right direction and makes their product definitely worth the money.

What do you dislike?

Although the interface is easy to use, it has a couple of bugs that sometimes limit the functionality. Also, the old platform used to send an email once a process was completed with all the details, but that no longer happens which requires a few more things on our end to get that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for integrating data and making sure the data is kept clean.

Our company attends Tradeshows throughout the year and Ringlead is used to import the attendees csv file into Salesforce. Ringlead helps us keep the data normalized and prevents the duplication of Contacts, Accounts, and Leads.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

Igor M.

"RingLead DMS makes everything easier"

What do you like best?

The fact that it’s all web based (no local install, unlike competitors) makes the experience a lot better. Then the fact that it offers so many features (we even use it for for random, one off matching to see if the list of people we got is already present in Salesforce).

Also really like the their live duplicate prevention, especially the fact that it’s actually a live search. This way, no one is wasting time. Again, better than competition. Faster results and more efficient for the end users.

What do you dislike?

The downside is that it has so much capability, that it can be overwhelming. It took a us a while to figure out the best settings for duplicate matching, but once we did, we saved us from thousands of duplicates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, this product is worth it. Their support is absolutely amazing. It’s rare to find this level of support.

We saved ourselves from thousands of duplicates. It helps us match new lists against our current database when we can’t match by exact data.

Eric K.

"RingLead Leads The Fight Against Bad Data"

What do you like best?

The primary value I find is keeping our Salesforce database from filling up with duplicate data. From the list import process and the matching rules and filters that can be implemented to avoid loading duplicate data to the DeDuplication process that warns users during the data entry process that they may be making a duplicate record, RingLead is your ally in data hygiene.

What do you dislike?

There are times that the system can be a little too complex and not intuitive. In those instances, I have to reach out and get help in achieving what I want to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you duplicate datat is your worry, RingLead is your answer.

The risk of duplicate data made our CRM a burden. With RingLead, we are making our database smarter, and our efforts are getting smarter along with it.

Sean R.

"An excellent tool to get control of your data cleanliness!"

What do you like best?

Powerful platform and functionality that can meet tough de-dupe requirements. We have a very complex data model and the out-of-the-box features provided everything we needed.

What do you dislike?

No de-dupe tool is easy to configure and RingLead is no different. Don't get me wrong, it's simple for simple tasks, but complex cascading de-duple logic isn't simple to setup. This is not the tool's fault, it's the nature of the challenge. RingLead is robust and their user interface has come a long way. It's till the best product on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As far as de-dupe software for Salesforce, this is the best on the market.

Automatic, advanced de-duplication logic. Lead to Account Matching, Lead Auto Convert, mass data cleanup and maintenance. Without Ringlead, our sales and marketing automation would not be possible at scale.

Rakesh J.

"Best de-duplication tool. This tool has made our CRM tool more cleaner and smart. "

What do you like best?

We like the de-duplication process and the customization available to link to all our custom fields and objects, and then identifying the duplicates, data normalization is also a great feature which keeps data clean. The easy connection process and batch jobs running to keep data clean makes this tool the best.

What do you dislike?

i would like the dashboard to be more improved, right now it doesnt provide info on which environment data is getting cleaned when i have connected more than one environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes i would definitely recommend ringlead to other Opcos

1. Identify more account duplicates.

2. Link lead to accounts.

3. Find related accounts, contacts and leads and send them email right from the ringlead related list.

AI

"Great UI, hopefully they keep adding features"

What do you like best?

I find RingLead to be much more user friendly than some of the DMS systems I've used and that makes a huge difference to me. Ease of use, the ability to easily save tasks for deduplication and mass updates, and the ability to schedule dedupe tasks to run automatically are the best aspects for me. They're also super responsive whenever we have questions or need assistance/

What do you dislike?

The biggest things I would like to see in future updates would be the ability to schedule mass update tasks and a better overview of results. I would love to be able to get a wide view of results on one or two pages but you have to export in order to get that and when you export it gives you all of the fields, not just the ones that you have in the view so it takes some fiddling to narrow it down to just the information you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the help center, videos, and assistance that they offer.

RingLead has made our deduping process much smoother and more consistent while also doing really well at blocking duplicate creation.The mass updates and normalization tasks have been incredibly helpful in getting cleaning up old, dirty data and making things much more uniform in our system.

"Easy Deduplication of Salesforce Data"

What do you like best?

User Interface is very easy to learn and use, and allows for some very sophisticated record evaluation. Makes it very simple to set, run, and resolve up the task. Also pleased with responsive updates/development of the tool based on feedback from Users.

What do you dislike?

Our largest concern when dealing with integrations is security. Ringlead does meet most of our security needs, but being in the Public Sector, it would be nice to have an tool that was Fed Ramp'ed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have only used Ringlead for deduplication, which at this time is all we need from it as our Salesforce projects continue to develop. However, it has been a great tool and makes managing our data extremely easy. If you're looking for a Deduplication solution, definitely consider Ringlead.

We use Ringlead for mass Contact deduplication. This has saved us countless hours as we deal with millions of Contacts from all over the world.

AC
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Excellent Duplicate Management"

What do you like best?

The ability to setup very complex matching criteria as well as limit the records that are considered when checking for duplicates

What do you dislike?

There isn't a way to indicate system defaults when selecting which values should be overwritten. When merging a record you have the option to overwrite if a field is blank, but there is no way to overwrite default values with non-default values.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Build out custom matching criteria. The default values are a great start, but there is a lot of room to dial in the matching and get a great automated experience. Setup hourly deduplication tasks and forget about duplicate management.

Mapping incoming leads to existing accounts in Salesforce. When a lead comes in for a related company we are using RingLead to automatically convert that lead to a contact on the matching account. We are also using it for automatic duplicate merging.

Stephen H.

"Accurate Data and Exceptional Support"

What do you like best?

The product does what it claims to do. We mostly use it for duplicate prevention and it has significantly reduced the number of duplicates we see. I'm excited to start using their browser add on and some of the other features we currently aren't using.

What do you dislike?

I had issues with their DME product. The issues were more likely due to validation rules that I set up however, it can be difficult to clean up duplicates at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time setting up the Salesforce implementation. It's easy to set up but there are lots of steps and it's easy to skip one.

Duplicate prevention and data cleansing.

Christopher H.

"RingLead The Cleaner"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and setup, its a plug and play with most applications and a very easy setup. I love that the rules allow for an OR statement which some other tools did not offer. They offer a wide range of solutions and make it easy to customize your own by buying each solution separately.

What do you dislike?

Our main use case is for deduplication between Marketo and Salesforce so not much to dislike and super easy setup. Better documentation and webinars, training would be helpful around best practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a clear understanding of your rules, and map them out before creating them.

Duplication Management, linking leads to existing accounts, using it as a webhook from our Marketing forms.

We dont use the intelligent forms but the feature is very slick and one I hope we start using soon.

"RingLead Review"

What do you like best?

I like RingLead's data collection methods because of the organization. It is easy to keep track of your progress in collection. I also liked how responsive the RingLead support team is.

What do you dislike?

I had a lot of troubleshooting issues with RingLead. I was constantly having to reach out to their support team. Quite often when using RingLead capture my buttons would disappear forcing me to manually collect client contact information - adding a lot of time to my tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider RingLead if you are using data collection to reach out to potential clients. You will not be hitting the same contacts as everyone else in the market.

I am rapidly decreasing my time spent collecting data from contacts. I have realized that I am collecting data that others might not get from standard contact information lists.

Sara K.

"Amazing Service and Product!"

What do you like best?

There are SO many things I love about RingLead.

1) Deduping our SFDC was one of my first data management projects and it truly wouldn't have been possible without RingLead. I mass deduped our database in less than an hour. The rules are very customizable to fit your business model.

2) The list upload process is seamless and does an excellent job matching to current database leads/contacts/accounts.

3) Mass Update - This feature saves us a lot of time with any rep changes.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes on the platform. If I do have suggestions, I send directly to my POC and he helps me with transferring to the team as well as workarounds until it happens.

A lot... Salesforce Deduping, Reducing time to upload, Data Quality, Account Owner Changes, Field updates... it goes on.

Jim M.

"Great Service and Comprehensive Solution"

What do you like best?

The tool is very powerful and the team was efficient in training my team.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to know how to achieve the desired effects but that's the nature of these kinds of programs. The company's documentation and support are effective but you will need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a user with time dedicated to learning how to use this.

We've mostly used it for deduplication and duplication prevention in Salesforce. We gained a lot of credibility with our reps and decreased their frustration noticeably.

Scott R.

"Great Deduplication tool"

What do you like best?

RingLead is an excellent tool for deduplication. I've used it for leads, contacts and accounts in my Salesforce instance - it minimizes the amount of time deduping new incoming databases and keeps my database clean regularly with minimal effort.

What do you dislike?

Some of the modules we've sampled are less than desirable. The pre-form fill is clunky and couldn't keep up with mobile. The data enrichment platform also didn't seem to add much for a hefty price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this technology if your database is overrun with duplicates or you acquire other databases and need to optimize your process for integrating data.

Database cleanup and quality. We've also realized we can match accounts for an acquired database to minimize the amount of time cross-referencing customers.

Avory F.

"Duplicate merge for Salesforce including Lead-Contact merge"

What do you like best?

RingLead lets you review duplicate records en-masse, including Contacts, Accounts, and Leads. The Lead-Contact merge is particularly useful. There's a fair amount of customization available for how the system looks for duplicates.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a way to permanently hide suspected duplicates once someone has verified them as different.

We use RingLead to avoid duplicates in our Salesforce system. It keeps the system clean and avoids sending duplicative emails to our organization's members.

"CRM Cleanse"

What do you like best?

Ringlead provides a great de-duping tool which has assisted me in cleansing my orgs CRM. The advanced filtering and logic that they provide should be able to help cleanse a large majority of orgs from dirty data. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across something I disliked about the service. I ran into a few issues with the tool but the Support team has been great and solved the problems. With technology likes this, small issues should be expected.

Needed to cleanse my CRM of all duplicates across leads, contacts and accounts. Through Ringlead, we reduced our dirty data which assisted our end users in how they use and rely on our data and systems.

"A step forward for data management"

What do you like best?

Ringlead has been a massive help for us in terms of preventing duplicates in our database. Our old system really struggled no matter what logic we used to find them

What do you dislike?

Some of the user interfaces need to be thought through a bit more to reduce the number of clicks needed. Creating upload templates is mostly nonexistent as well which is frustrating although I have created workflows to get around it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial, the CS team is great and the product works very well

See the first answer - duplicate prevention has REALLY been kicked up a notch and it is quite rare for us to have them now.

Dina O.

"Works well but can be improved"

What do you like best?

RingLead has many options and filters which makes it easy for users to set up de-duping and normalization.

What do you dislike?

The auto-merge is great, but it can cause problems because merging two records will combine their two scores. Also, if you don't expose all fields and select a master, hidden fields will be deleted.

Cleaner data and appending key information such as updated contact info and firmographic data.

"Improved our Data Quality, responsive support team"

What do you like best?

Every support inquiry I've had has been quickly responded to, or updated. The tool saves us quite a bit of time and helps us stay GDPR compliant with our data.

What do you dislike?

Implementation was lengthy, and it is a fairly confusing tool to learn (lots of individual drop down menus, easy to have imports fail due to a tiny missed checkbox). Our first 6 months we were bounced around to so many new sales reps that initial communication was a bit difficult too.

Saves us time to process and correctly match incoming data. This is helping us stay GDPR compliant and minimizing duplicate records.

Elena Dana R.

"RingLead helps me in my daily work with Salesforce on many levels."

What do you like best?

I really appreciate RingLead's raising their service level. I can come to my contact person with any question and they will be answered asap. The filter memories are very practical.

What do you dislike?

I don't find the surfaces clear enough yet.

We use RingLead both for importing, but mainly for searching duplicates in our database. This can be done very well by using the "loose" filters.

Mihaela T.

"Data cleansing and list uploads"

What do you like best?

the list import feature and the fact that the new records are checked against existing records (leads, contacts, accounts

What do you dislike?

That the results are not always accurate. However, the matching criteria allows multiple combinations, so it is just a matter of finding the right matching criteria

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for list uploads, it works wonderful

Data deduplication and data cleansing

Ken U.

"A great tool for normalizing data"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the Ringlead product is the ease of use and intuitiveness of the dashboard

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is having to go through all 3 tabs (Lead, Contact and company) every time to set the fields for each.

Data normalization was step one but will soon be moving into Data Enrichment

"Great Interface - Poor Execution"

What do you like best?

RingLead has an easy-to-use interface (especially when compared to its competitors). When we demoed other cleansing software, we found RingLead's to be the slickest and most user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Support takes awhile to assist and there are numerous small problems we have run into while using the software. For example, every time I tried to change any of the Options on the List Import, my screen would freeze. There was never a resolution besides "use someone else's computer" .

We are solving mass lead conversion, data cleansing, list importation, and normalization.

"room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I actually like that DMS Capture creates a pop-up rather than another tab in my web browser. This helps me stay organized while validating what I'm looking at in Capture on LinkedIn, CRM, or other research tools at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I have another database search tool that finds direct phone numbers with more accuracy. The amount of clicks it takes to import a contact from LinkedIn SalesNavigator to my CRM is too many. The process could be streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate alternatives and consider time as a variable to how this solution will benefit/hurt your daily flow.

Connecting directly to relevant stakeholders and decision-makers.

Learn more about RingLead

RingLead Videos

Learning about RingLead?

* We monitor all RingLead reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.