NICE inContact Reviews & Product Details

NICE inContact Overview

What is NICE inContact?

NICE inContact is the cloud contact center software leader with the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform. NICE inContact CXone™ combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Analytics, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact’s solution empowers organizations to provide exceptional customer experiences by acting smarter and responding faster to consumer expectations. NICE inContact’s DEVone developer program is an extensive partner ecosystem, providing applications from partner companies on the CXexchange marketplace that are designed to integrate with CXone. NICE inContact is recognized as a market leader by the leading industry analyst firms. www.niceincontact.com

NICE inContact Details

Nice inContact helps call centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its portfolio of cloud-based call center software solutions.

Nice inContact offers the only complete cloud contact center solution in the market today. Recognized as a leader by five major analyst firms, our software is helping organizations around the world improve their customer experience with a unified suite of omnichannel routing, workforce optimization, analytics, and voice as a service – delivered on an enterprise-grade open cloud platform.

NICE inContact

NICE inContact Screenshots

NICE inContact Reviews

Showing 877 NICE inContact reviews
Location
Already have NICE inContact?
What do you like best?

I like clean layout. Everything is well organized and easy to find. I would also say that at the office, incontact is very fast and responsive. I've never had any issues with the system. Overall the most helpful thing is the callback feature and how each call is automatically sent to you when you're in available. Its amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only con is that it is hard to listen to your QA's without it opening too many pages. I wish it would be a bit more compatible with other web browsers. Sometime the agent crashed as well so you'll have to have a team lead log you out of the system. That can sometimes affect your adherence in a negative way. Last thing is that its hard to view your pie chart since its sometimes hard to find your name on the agent list. Overall if those few things could be corrected id say it would definitely help the internal processes for the agent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend clicking around to become familiar with the software. Give it a chance! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Incontact is helping solve the issue of call backs. Because of its automatic call backs being inbound and outbound, it stops us from having to call people back manually. This definitely is a feature that keeps Arbonne customer service very responsive. One benefit I've realized is that the customers really like when they receive a call back. They don't know that incontact is the system that automatically calls them back for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact I can easily see my calls come in and my work schedule when I need it most. I can see the agendas for the day as well as any changes on my schedule. If something gets updated same day I can usually find it in my NICE pop up before hand. IT has also helped check on my job performance of what I am missing and what I need improvement on. It really helps in the moments when I have to do a Quality Assurance Assessment with my supervisor and I can follow along in a short span of time. Another great benefit that has helped alot was the easy access to see how many calls were in que. I could see which departments had the most amount of calls and even in my own private que. It really helped during the pandemic time when everyone needed the most help. Our company was able to attend to their needs but also make sure we can get them assisted in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it occasionally loses signal and other unauthorized calls come in. But that tends to happen when large call volumes happen: Primarily the holiday seasons and other aspects ( Like Covid-19 when everyone worked at home and the internet was full of individuals all at once). But that could not be helped since we did not see this coming prior to the pandemic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are company who has a high call volume and wants more control in productivity in your business . This website will help the company and yourself tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems again would be when the site loses signal, usually during some long calls. But it tends to come back up again. The benefits are that I can multiy task from my calls all the way up to see my progress so far for the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in NICE inContact
What do you like best?

The system and interface are easy to use. We were able to adapt the system to fit our needs. We are a third-party business and have been able to easily route and manage calls for our clients, using different phone numbers and queues for each client and allowing us to field both inbound and outbound calls for our clients. The available report and customization options are nice as well. They have allowed us to present data to our clients that we could not capture with previous vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have used the system for over 2 years now and we have had issues integrating the system with our own proprietary software, something we were initially told would not be an issue but has still created some problems for us. This has affected things like linking call logs and call recordings in our system from the inContact system. We wanted these features to provide open and easy access for our clients to see the information from our calls. We have been working with inContact support to resolve these items but still have issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system overall is very easy to use and offers a lot of options to customize to fit your business needs and provide detailed reporting you can use to better your business. I think it is a great system to handle customer service calling and can provide a great benefit, both for in office and remote work. The only concerns we have had from a company standpoint have been the integration with our own propriety software that has not been resolved over the last 2 years we have used the service. These issues have not hurt the performance of the system or affected our ability to use it, but they have affected some of the information we gather and the way we present that information to our clients. If you have your own company software that you are looking to integrate with inContact, really take time to see if this is something that can truly be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

inContact has allowed us to easily provide detailed reporting of our customer service to our clients. We can easily queue and manage our client calls and get detailed information that makes call audits easier. Transitioning our employees out of the office and into a remote environment in 2020 due to COVID-19 was also easier due to the ability to have our employees log in to the inContact system remotely via their computers at home without need for installing new equipment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When it's working, and changes don't need to be made it operates smoothly. We have not experienced any outages when it comes to the service. We have been able to expand our usage with the flows when we bring staff on board. Support is always helpful when it comes to issues when we need to open tickets.

Coming from an old Cisco Phone system meshed with a phone other phone providers it has been nice to have InContact Center tied into our RingCentral phone system. It is helpful to have a system that is tied into togethr Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels that we are working with an ancient system that is 10 years old. Changing scripts can be a pain because the Admin Software is very archaic. I think that if they upgraded their studio software it could be helpful if they gave Studio an upgrade and it would provide a smoother user experience.

It would be nice if RingCentral would tie both the admin of the Contact Center and their Phone lines into a single management pane of glass. Right now they have made some progress towards having a unified system but right now its still a divided line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employees can work from home without the need for a VPN connection. That was a huge advantage to our team especially in the year 2020. Being able to seamlessly send all our staff to work remote has been a great benefit of our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner, Advisor
What do you like best?

What is most helpful about NICE inContact? What are the upsides of using NICE inContact? The simplicity of the program when it comes to making calls. I am able to make and listen to calls with ease. It allows everyone to complete calls without having to dial calls or look up numbers. The interface ensures that I know when calls come in and I know exactly how long I leave individuals on hold. It really provides a great deal of information for the user to manage calls going in and out of the office. I used the reports to see if my colleagues are busy with other customers but I can also see how long they have been inactive or how long they have been assisting another client. From what I can tell, it also does not take much computer resources so an older computer should be able to keep up with the amount of connectivity, RAM, and other resources used to keep this application active. I currently have this running on and old Dell computer and it seems to work just fine even with a Citrix receiver that provides an additional lag. Citrix is the biggest issue with is program because the Citrix is logged into a server for my job in another state so sometimes the system slows down but it does not seem to be a problem from the NICE in Contact. Another upside of using the program is that everyone can easily monitor what is going on with each user. If your company desires to listen to calls and gain useful duration and times statistics, this program provides those on a real-time basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What is least helpful about NICE inContact? What are the downsides of using NICE inContact? The fact that it constantly needs to reconnect to stay active. Sometimes if you are not active for a couple of minutes, the system will automatically log you out due to inactivity, which is not good if you are receiving calls on an infrequent basis. This can become annoying when you are doing other activities and must monitor if you are on or offline. If you are offline, you cannot receive calls at all. The system does not give you an audible notification so you must periodically verify that you are still broadcasting. I have noticed that typically it will kick you off after one hour of any agent leg. If you do not hit the connect button you will appear to be logged out and anyone monitoring your calls will see this which can make it look like you are avoiding calls. Anyone who sits in and not connected agent leg can sit there unknowingly which is bad for the person who might have to explain why the leg in not connected. To make this better, the program should provide an audible notification that would continue to sound until fixed. There should also be another notification by bringing the page to the front so the user can see what is going on and quickly fix it. Again, the biggest downside is the agent leg that must always be connected if you want to retain any useful characteristics from the program. I personally monitor my agent leg so that it does not disconnect and I am able to receive calls. If the agent leg disconnects, you cannot connect to a call and it will actually state that you refused the call which means you will have to explain to somebody that your agent leg was down and you did not refuse the call. Besides the application dropping your agent leg, it will also log you out of the website. If you do not monitor the website, it will log you off whether you are active or not is not a factor. The system only allows you to remain logged in for a certain amount of time before you must extend the session or re log into the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What advice do you have for those looking at NICE inContact? Try several ways of communicating your needs to the owners of this program. Do not assume that it will provide you certain benefits unless it has been used to deliberately provide those gains for your organization. I feel that it provides a streamlined approach to fulfilling the call center activities that most agencies will need to communicate remotely. The largest aspect of the functionality of this program is the ability to reach remotely while still have the ability to interact with colleagues in a face to face arrangement. I have not tried other similar programs but if I had to assume others provided a similar experience then I would use this program for other businesses that I own. That is to say that only if everything else was the same such as price and other parameters. If had to pick from other options I would definitely view this as a viable option. I do not have any recommendations for this program as I am not an expert on items such as this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What business problems is NICE inContact helping you solve? I use it to make and receive calls from clients. The best benefit is that it provides several parameters to measure the efficiency of my communications. The system can make several reports to compare the calls from one user to another. Nice inContact also provides a great platform to access colleagues remotely. I am able to find names in a search, then dial them without knowing their direct phones. This comes in handy when you are on the phone with a client and want to transfer or add the person by conference to perform a three way conversation. One of the best features is that you can broadcast in different modes. Sometimes you can be unavailable, so you do not accept calls or you can be available to accept calls. The best thing is that you and others can monitor how long you stay in these modes to ensure that you do not stay in the unavailable mode too long. Beyond the ability to make and receive calls, I do not use it for anything that cannot be done by other programs such as Teams, Skype, or Zoom. My recommendation would be to use a website to access the phone system and have the NICE inContact reside within the website browser instead of using an additional pop up that does not provide much additional information to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Customer Reviews Team of NICE inContact

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Mike. We will make sure that our product team reviews your comments.

What do you like best?

The real time updates, in terms of your conversion rate, how many calls you have taken, the way it tracks your calls throughout the day. Incontact is very user friendly as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

having to accept the prompt to dial out, you have to choose auto answer in order for the call to come through. When on an auto-dialer this is an inconvenience. There are not too many dislikes, if it was not for In Contact Nice I would not be able to work. This system allows us to work from home and still function like we are in a call center. Being hit by this pandemic has been tragic for everyone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you click on integrated phone your phone and click on remember me so you don't have to do it each day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'M ABLE TO SEE THE HISTORY OF MY CALLS AS WELL AS THE PHONE NUMBER THEY ARE CALLING FROM. SEEING THE INCOMING CALLERS TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE ANOTHER BENEFIT, I USE THIS FEATURE TO SEARH IF THE CALLER IS IN MY EXISTING CONTACTS IN MY OTHER SYSTEM. I USE THE IVR SYSYTEM AS WELL, MY CLIENTS LISTEN TO A RECORDING THROUGH THE IVR SYSTEM SO I DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT TO THEM. I USE IT TO MAKE CONFRENCE CALLS TO DOCTOR S AND HOSPITALS. THIS ALLOWS ME TO KEEP THE CUSTOMER ON THE CALL WHILE I SEARCH FOR THE INFORMATION I NEED. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love being able to have direct access to contact list instead of having to search a third party source for an extension. Its also great being able to see a live update on work production time to ensure I am meeting company standards. It is also great to have functionality to schedule a future meeting and then also be reminded of that meeting, or schedule a meeting for a different department even and have them be notified at a specific time! NICE inContact makes internal communications a breeze while helping 50-60 different service professionals each day. The color and ringtone customizations are also a very nice touch to add some individuality to this product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't personally like the notification of an inactive agent leg. That notification was confusing at first because our agents did not know if we were using the system correctly when it would state Agent Leg - Inactive. Its an unnecessary notification to be previewed. Id also like to be able to see the Queue while on a call. This would help to be able to decide if I need to extend my after call work or am ready to immediately jump back in. Another feature that i do not like is each time I receive a call, my Max window enlarges causing the other windows that i have open to then readjust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly advise to begin using NICE inContact as soon as possible instead of their current system. Working from home is much easier with NICE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nice is helping to cut down transition times between transfers and data entry of personal prod throughout the week. NICE inContact also gives easy access to admin functions for breaks and other required meetings that an agent such as myself may have to move into quite often throughout the day. Another unique feature is that each agent is able to see what is going on within the team. This shows live prod that mainly helps our Supervisors as we are working from home but its also nice for the agents to be able to recognize if a co worker is doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The schedule tool, and the evaluations page. The tabs are clear easy to use and well organized. It helps me to know what I need to do and when I need to do it. We use NICE every day, and there are never any technical issues or problems. The app is awesome, and I highly recommend it to other companies. It's also very easy to see who will be out of the office on a specified day and to request time off or shift trades. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to sort the files in my evaluation page. They won't sort by date currently. It makes it hard to figure out which evaluations are recent since they aren't organized by date. That is the only issue I have within my role. All other aspects of the app are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great! we just ask that the filters for evaluations can be sorted by date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of understanding our daily schedules has been solved with nice. It shows all breaks meetings, and it can be adjusted to reflect any differences in the schedule. For instance if I was on a call and didn't go on break at the proper time our supervisors can adjust the schedule to reflect that. Or if a meeting ran over that can be changed so your working rate isn't affected . The system is easy to use, and I often don't have any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The auxiliaries and simplicity in doing the things that will get me through the work are magnificent and just the fact that I can see the calls on queue can get me either motivated or will let me know to mentally prepare for what is to come. The fact that I can also track the number of calls in a 30 day time is also very helpful to know how much I've been doing in the past. It also saves a lot of time by knowing the time that I spent in the auxiliaries to see what I need to regulate more and what I need to regulate less. Knowing the skills that I've been assigned reminds me of the kind of calls that I should be taking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it goes in hand with my punching and when it crashes it mistakenly makes another punch and ends up in a mess when it has multiple crashes. And the fact that we don't have any information displayed at the beginning of a call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

That they explore all the options available in the software as it is very helpful once you get to know them and use them correctly. Try every tool at least once so you know how they work and how they are to be used in certain cases or situations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software has been helping me solve call handling and tracking the course of my worktime. I've realized most if not all of my metrics that have to do with my handling of calls and handling of work time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What do i like the best in NICE inContact is when we are evaluating calls in NICE. As a Quality Analyst, NICE really help us with our daily task when listening calls. Before nice don't have option to listen the calls unless we download it or dial the calls using 8x8. Now there was an update in NICE where in we can listen the calls directly. It is easy to use, Well done. We can view calls, contact history, agents can also send reports if they are having issue's with NICE InContact when they are taking calls. Overall the application was useful for us. ACD recording works well unlike before just over the phone line. and we can see if the call was outbound. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What do i dislike the in NICE is when we are viewing contact history. the box is too small for us to view unless we scroll left to right. but overall NICE inContact feature today is much better unlike before. Other thing is when we are listening calls and opening a tab for a specific call, before we are having issue with on how we can listen to the calls unless we download it. but now NICE has ACD recording. No other issue with nice so far. works fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend NICE when it comes to listening calls. it helps us a lot on our daily job. NICE incontact was daily used in our organization when it comes to Quality perspective. This give us a lot of knowledge and this app works fine. NICE InContact has all of the feature when it comes to taking calls doing outbound and listening calls. It was being used to our organization even if side of the BPO. Since we are part of the ITO team this helps our team. We all know that we are all working from home due to pandemic and this was recommended by our company to use. no other application was used by our organization except NICE inCOntact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a Quality Associate we are listening calls for an agents. It benefits us, and NICE works fine in our organization. NICE was the tool that we are using for our daily basis. Solving our problems when listening to the calls for our engineers. it helps us on monitoring their calls. it help us a lot. I am using NICE 5 times a week when doing my work, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I would have to say that the NICE program does have very Easy to use log in features. and it is Great all around for call center operations. WE use this system to auto dial, we also use it to monitor our calls quality analytics. I also like that it has an easy to use search bar to better locate agents that are in need of monitoring or help during a call. in other words we dont have to scroll through the hundreds of agents in que. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would have to say that i dislike the tech issues that come with the program. What also is a negative, is that if there is multiple supervisors listening into one call, it automatically will unmute every supervisors headset which makes all of the other upper level employees able to hear everything. Not knowing that their mics have been unmuted, we never can find where the unwonted back noise is coming from, which interrupts the calls we are trying to monitor. There is an echo sometimes as well which makes it hard to hear both sides of the conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your internet connection is very high speed. Also make sure to use a headset for calls and not the computer microphone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NICE is great for business communication. Its benefits are the easy listening. The easy to search option and the multiple options to either monitor, coach, or barge into calls, there is also an option to take over the call. When using this take over option it kicks the initial call holder off the call and will make you the new call holder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

it is very straightforward and easy to use. there are many useful tips that are easily and readily available on their help pages. you can chat with technicians for assistance if you cannot find the answer you are looking for. the website is very intuitive and manageable. The layout and buttons are very well designed. The amount of skills and agents and different variations you can make in all of these categories is very extensive and well thought out. the entire website is very workable and allows for a lot of user input and customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about incontact is that some of the reporting options could be improved to filter out more options. The list upload option could be improved, it always asks if you are sure when uploading a new list and that is very tedious after a while. on the hours of operations there should be a preview of what the hours actually are before you have to click on it to see them. this would help speed up the process of checking these for multiple different skills. there needs to be a way to group the skills together by the campaign name as this would reduce the amount of skills that pull up at once and would make it easier to find the ones you need. if the amount of items to be viewed on a page could be increased from fifty or one hundred to allow all that would help improve looking through the lists of items and make it more manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The management of calling out for collections and retention benefits. this website makes all of this much easier and more manageable. the ability to upload lists and have them automated with integration into our internal database is very efficient and well put together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is really helpful that any of my colleagues can answer when I'm not available. If I'm not at my desk, the phone call will ring to the next available person. The reports that we are able to pull allows us to make sure that our team is working as efficiently as possible. The VIP number feature that allows a caller to ring directly to the user that their phone number is linked to is a really nice feature. It cuts down on wait times in the queue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once a phone call is missed, the system shows your profile as refused and doesn't reset until you physically make it. It would be really helpful to have a setting that you can activate that would reset your profile as available 15 mins (or so) after your last missed call. Sometimes the ring central box gets lost behind other work applications and I don't realize that I've been on refused status for an hour or so. Having a feature that I could activate to allow the system to ring me automatically would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the VIP caller feature and have your team's skill levels set correctly.

This application is really good for supporting your customer service needs if all our your employees are not located at the same location. Having the ability to a caller to ring to multiple locations is a simple but effective customer service quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have several teammates that are located in different facilities across the country and when are all able to help with each others calls. We have all teammates cross trained so that they are able to help with any caller's questions even if it is not something to do with their location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NICE incontact helps to my team to be aware about everybody's work, we have a dashboard that shows what every agent is doing, if we are working on a project, we are available or answering a call, you can see who is working on what.

We also have metrics that show our performance, for example in my team we have something called SLE to measure our team call quality, my supervisor and upper management monitor this metric everyday and it's very important for our operation.

We use it everyday and it's a tool that we use in a lot of teams in my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have complaints about it, it's an useful tool, everything works great, if I have to mention something I would say the MAX function has a little bit of lag, but it's not something serious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, it's a powerful tool that can help you every day of your work and with a great support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our team we can make improvements or changes according to the metrics from NICE incontact.

If we are having a lot of calls to be answered from customers we can have a big picture of what agents are doing and who could help thanks to NICE incontact.

We can have reports of performance and states of all the members of our team, we can change different skills and manage them according to every person, for example, I am the only one agent that speaks French, so all the calls that we receive in French finish with me because I am the only one with the French skill. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The presentation as well as the details and information regarding calls, evaluations, queue hold time, and agents available/busy. The work put into being able to see and manage the queue is very well done as well as the option for themes (I prefer the dark) is very visually pleasing. It's a great application/extension and the calls are clear, the reporting/documenting portion is also well done. I really like the Agent Reports and seeing individual goals being met vs. the team and the percentage that you help the team I think is important for reporting of course, but also for understanding team mentality and you are contributing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The connecting leg part is almost always inactive, so little things that aren't important I would remove. Sometimes the connections will say it was lost, but not provide a button to say to restart, just to talk to your admin, so perhaps a failsafe that makes the user re-open Max. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, it's easy, great support and easy to use. Visually professional and helpful, can work for 1 agent or 100. The backend information and reporting is much more than other applications and software. Be prepared to have a lot of information able to be given at once and for anyone to be able to see-stats, queue, available agents, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There's lots of real time information that they give you which is really nice, seeing who's working and what disposition the agent is on. I love being able to see my personal stats and how much I was available vs. lunch/personal. It's a great way to see how you spend your day. It's also nice to see the evaluations come in and be able to pull up messages or launch right into the WEM to review and read. Being able to customize the dates and see the calls you took and what you made is a cool feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the professionalism of the software performance. It looks like it was designed and created for everyone to be able to use it. The software is very intuitive so it can easily be used at the time that we work with customers. I also like that the software is fast, it isn't slow compared to some other software that are frustrating when they take so long to load, this one is fast and that benefits the way that we work in the company. It's also really easy to find the information required, everything has a color which makes easier to find the desired information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't so much that I don't like from this software. As I previously mentioned, it's been professionally created and its fabulous in many senses. If I have to says that I don't like something about it, maybe would be font type that was used. I think they might have a better font type that goes along with such a professional too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to feel relax with this software, due to every step that you need to take is really easy to identify how it works. As I previously mentioned, it is really intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to do my job which is basically helping customer from Walmart.com. It's been so easy with this fast tool that lets me take advantage of quick replies or some other fast actions that me and my co-workers have to do during our shifts. For me that's the best benefit, that the software is fast and simply so we don't have to spend so much time in doing our jobs and fulfilling our metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The color coded division makes it easy to see shifts. It keeps up your recent interactions and calibrations which help when sorting is needed. The evaluations tab works great as well because it sorts them by date or score and as long as you allow pop ups, you can see and hear everything nicely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to connect the headphones to be able to log in to MAX. If the headphones are not connected you cant really use this part of the website which can be a pain. Sometimes you might want to use the computers speakers and mic but you cant, it has to be the headphones. I do not like that some features are hidden but I guess that is good for supervisors. They can see every little detail from what you click. Its like everything you select in MAX gets documented. Sometimes it does not connect to the agent and you have a refusal on your record when its not your fault that the system did not connect well. Im wish there was a definition guide as to what is what like the service level in dashboard does not really explain what it is servicing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very detailed, especially max. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems per se but I like the ability to see availability within the team. Sometimes there is a lag in the timing but not by much, just a few seconds. It color codes it very nicely but there is not a code guide so I do not really know what some features such in the queue counter really define. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.