GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting

(6,367)

Millions of businesses trust GoToMeeting for reliable, professional online meetings and on-the-go collaboration. Gain momentum with an award-winning solution that works instantly on any device.

Work for GoToMeeting?

Learning about GoToMeeting?

GoToMeeting Reviews

Ask GoToMeeting a Question
Showing 6,367 GoToMeeting reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GoToMeeting
AI

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Kendall C.
Joaquin P.

"Go ToMeeting leader in videoconferences!"

What do you like best?

Go toMeeting is an excellent application for video conferencing.

It has competitive advantages that stand out from the other applications that offer the same service. Among the outstanding qualities is that I can organize a video conference with more than 250 people! it is wonderful! because I can do speakers and seminars with numerous participants and with the same quality as if it were face to face. I love!

As for its slate sharing tools, video quality and sound, it's the maximum! I love this application!

What do you dislike?

There is no reason or disadvantage in this program. I use it, I like it and it fits my needs. It gives me all the tools that I like and they make me very useful when it comes to my lectures.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations for new GoToMeeting users is that they take advantage of all the opportunities, tools and advantages offered by the software. It is friendly with any technological device and works very well in any browser.

In particular, I have used it on desktop computers and from my phone and it has worked wonders for me. In my default application for my calls, video calls, conferences and meetings with numerous members.

Go ToMeeting is an application that has solved several problems at the work level because it has saved me the costs related to transportation when it comes to meeting with my partners and clients. It has also saved us communication costs because we have been able to minimize them through the use of telephone calls with the office's Wi-Fi.

We have been able to make marketing strategies using GoToMeeting to keep us communicated and get closer to customers. We practice after sales service and follow-up of the purchased ones to create a fidelity with our store.

Patrick S.

"GoToMeeting, one of the best-known conference services."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is one of the most popular platforms for accessing video-conferences and has been used in recent years.

Then I will mention one of the features that I like most about this tool.

Your user interface. The GoTo user interface is great, very easy to use and understand. When registering is very useful tutorial on how to use the most basic functions.

I like that to access the free trial you do not need a credit card.

Organizing a meeting at GoTo is very fast and simple. Just choose a name, time, date. And there it offers a personalized URL to access the meeting. This can be shared with the members and in this way they join the conference in GoToMeeting. Easier, impossible.

What do you dislike?

Then I will mention one of the features that I like most about this tool.

Your user interface. The GoTo user interface is great, very easy to use and understand. When resgistrase is very useful tutorial on how to use the most basic functions.

I like that to access the free trial you do not need a credit card.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the free GoToMeeting test because to register in this you do not need a credit card.

This tool is a great option to do business in today's world. Inside and outside the office it is very important to have a service of this type. And GoToMeeting is one of the best that exists today.

It really has been very beneficial to use GoToMeeting for our meetings and conferences. The distance to which we find ourselves with our clients is no longer a problem. Some collaborator or simply when some member of the company needs to make a trip.

Using this tool makes our meetings fruitful and highly professional. This is due to its incredible functions that facilitate everything.

Rodolfo B.

"Gotomeeting is ideal for managing meeting databases "

What do you like best?

Gotomeeting unifies all the necessary tools to get online meetings of great length, allowing us to work with hundreds of users. Its audio and video conference management tool allows you to quickly configure the quality of both. It should be noted that gotomeeting allows you to manage work groups, and assign tasks to the other members of the team. Your chat is excellent to write cooperatively, so you can make corrections on time.

What do you dislike?

The tools of collaboration of gotomeeting are a problem for the management of the group work schedule, because the other members of the work table are not notified in time and usually lose meetings from time to time. Gotomeeting does not allow webcasting of meetings. It limits much the creation of threads of debate, since it does not even admit a few ideas of group. It does not allow to book meeting rooms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is software that could completely change the way meetings are held online. Gotomeeting is an excellent service to store presentations, schedule meetings, and carry out training processes. It is very good to see the activity of our colleagues, and thus better coordinate our work.

Gotomeeting has taken our online meetings to a much more efficient level. The fact of being able to record and reproduce the videoconferences at any time helps us to keep abreast of each section spoken at the meetings. We have also improved our project management, because we are much better organized than before. As for invitations, other members can quickly access meetings through links that we can easily share.

Hassan S.

"Review on GoToMeeting by HSiddiqui"

What do you like best?

Having the option to speak with other individuals in my organization and the capacity to have it recorded, with having the option to return and see who said what and who was assume to do what. Simply the season of not expecting to take notes is magnificent. Presently I simply print them out and feature the significant stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look bigger than it is the point at which I talk with huge organizations. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are extremely awed. It likewise offers me the chance to show our items. It's such a great amount of superior to having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I show and after that they can pose inquiries there "ongoing." If they need me to change a parameter, I can do that, right at that point, "constant." So my experience over all is brilliant.

What do you dislike?

I have had numerous issues with this product. Somewhere in the range of multiple times I have kept running into these circumstances - I can't hear the other individual however I see them on the web - If I begin meeting before the planned time it acts bizarre

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The general population at GoToMeeting have made assembling a gathering straightforward and simple. I have utilized their item since it turned out available. There are Individual mode where the video is on one individual and every other person is viewing or you can put it in a gathering mode where you can see the essences of others in the gathering. No compelling reason to take notes GoToMeeting will record your gathering and decipher it for you, at that point in the event that you have things that were appeared in a prsentation to them you can return and make joins they can go to. Gatherings can be just a single individual talking or it tends to be intuitive with the moderator controlling who talks when. The general population at GoToMeeting are constantly one stage ahead and the correspondence market develops. You can watch, tune in and talk through your PC or you can at present call into a 800 number. I can't say enough regarding that it is so natural to utilize the product, it just took me about an hour to audit the highlights and felt agreeable that I could work the product. They are a;ways thinking of new highlights.

This product is very useful when you are working with a group that is either situated in various states locally or various nations universally. It is an online stage and program based so basically extremely simple to begin. Just setup a record, open program, go to their site and sign in. The product has caused helpful highlights however the ones that I to have utilized and like the most are, - Setup Recurring gatherings (so I don't need to return and do it again and again) - Switch between moderators (you can offer specialist to different members and let them share their screen) - Give expert for console and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which now and again has been lifeline for me) - Very simple to client UI (All choices are directly there on the goto window and it very well may be either expanded or limited) - Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the base of the screen who is talking right now) - Can have parcel of members ( I start to expose what's underneath for number of participants I can have during the gathering.) - Webcam choice (Yes you can empower cripple webcam so others can see you) - Chat alternative (in the event that you can't hear somebody type a message on visit and check whether they react back) - Record (I haven't utilized this element yet I wager it would come convenient when you complete a monstrous introduction and not every person can visit but rather you need them to perceive what they missed) I figure it ought to fulfill the vast majority and organizations needs

Donald S.

"the software with the best image resolution for video conferences "

What do you like best?

This is a software created to hold conferences on the network and business with a very fast and professional interface, it has the highest quality audio and video among its closest competitors although it is not as popular as others, it offers a great handling flexibility at the time of planning sessions and can be rescheduled with rapids if someone can not attend, they avoid hotel expenses, plane tickets and all the expenses involved in organizing a conference with a team, money that could be used in other expenses of The company, because they use the latest technology in image resolution, planning a conference or meeting with this application results in a safe and dynamic interaction with customers and collaborators and their audio communication is automated, the invitations are also automated and You can access the meeting with a single click on the link sent, manage the agenda of meetings within the page is also clearly established by the page that is very intuitive for the user

this application has a system that allows us to continue with the conference, while at the same time we can review graphics and other information and previously uploaded educational material and so we are all up to date with the subject and we can make better contributions at the meeting and be more proactive

What do you dislike?

I have no criticism for this application, you must have a good connection to the internet and the meetings will not have any problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend without a doubt this platform for training, training and sales I believe that there are their strongest points

In the company we like to train staff constantly and we have found an ally in this platform, allows us to continue with the conference, while at the same time we can review graphics and other information and previously uploaded teaching material and we are all up to date with the subject

Andres M.

"An excellent option for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Of making videoconferences, this one to be used by partner companies that facilitate the search of a means of communication to us to maintain contact with those companies, and to use it for meetings to distance with our own personnel keeps us informed of any eventuality that proceeds and to act to time as it is more optimal for the solution of the given problems, provides a good quality of sound and video when making the conferences and allows functions of shared screen.

What do you dislike?

They should include a default configuration recommended for new users along with a custom configuration, because when you start being used to recommend it initially I hear complaints about having to configure a program that do not know well at all because it is perhaps the first videoconferencing program you are using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once the meetings are established, none of them have last minute problems, thanks to the reminders that; having a telephone application, everyone receives a few hours before the meeting, there are no more problems of absence or punctuality, because they can easily connect from their mobile phones, in different parts of the same building or in distant cities.

Amber C.

"Excellent solution for web conferences hosted in the cloud."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a platform full of features and functions that makes it an excellent choice for online conferences.

I like GoToMeeting, that its interface is very easy to use. Schedule and start a meeting is very easy as well as invite participants, just copy the URL and share it with them.

I also like GoToMeeting that has a great customer support, when I have had any doubt or failure in the platform the customer service has been fast and very efficient.

Also, I like that it is compatible with different devices, such as Android, iOs, Mac and PC, which makes the platform very flexible for any user.

What do you dislike?

Disadvantages, for GoToMeeting to work well, you need access to a large bandwidth. Equipment of good quality and current, since old equipment will not make the experience with the platform good.

The chat is limited, it does not allow to create chat rooms outside the conferences, this is one of the characteristics that I dislike the most.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that when using GoToMeeting you have quality devices, since the quality of the conferences depends a lot on this.

I like to recommend this platform because it works great, my personal experience at work when using GoToMeeting is very good. It has many functions at an affordable price.

GoToMeeting is the best option and it worked best when we needed a more advanced conference solution. It has provided us with a lot of flexibility when it comes to holding conferences with clients and internal conferences.

It also offers many features that are very useful at an affordable price. And this is a great advantage for us.

Mary W.

"an application to make video conferences safely and professionally "

What do you like best?

we can do many meetings through the network, but few that give the feeling of being there in person, of being able to participate in an organized, easy use, security, audio and video efficient, mobility thanks to the diverse applications that it has, flexibility, helps to increase the productivity of companies, the platform is designed for professional use so it has security systems, allows joint management.

planning meetings is simple and organized, allows you to upload your invitations to other platforms to make it easier to visualize by the guests and has a system to safely keep the content of the meetings

In addition to giving us a very professional image in meetings, we avoid travel expenses and waste of time and money organizing meetings in places, the expense in the logistics department has been reduced and we can keep up with the progress of the different departments without unnecessary transfers, Guests can meet through the phones and also use the speaker of their computers

What do you dislike?

I have no criticism of this application, it has a secure conference room with good audio and video quality, which allows very professional meetings

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend organizing the list of meetings well and take advantage of all the opportunities that this application allows for communication within the companies

While we use other communication devices and applications that have been in the market for a long time when the meeting is of a higher level, we use this application as the one that offers the best options to show a professional image to the client.

Ian J.

"Organizing meetings online with GoToMeeting is the easiest thing there is."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a tool that makes it easy to communicate with people or a work group outside of my time zone.

I like this platform that organizing a meeting is very simple. I choose the date, name and time, besides inviting the participants is also very easy.

I like the patience and the intuitive interface of this platform.

I also like that I can share documents and files in real time, this function I like because in the middle of a meeting with my work team or in the middle of a negotiation it is always necessary to share this type of information and to be able to do it on the same platform where we are at the conference is great. Useful and help save time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like GoToMeeting that you do not have the option to access chat rooms while you are not in a meeting. I really find this function very necessary, since I can only access chat during meetings. It would be nice to have chat rooms with my colleagues on the platform.

Apart from that I find no other disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience with GoToMeeting has been great so I recommend this platform and I encourage you to sign up for your free trial, so you can know the platform very well.

GoTo is great, easy, useful and with many useful functions, to get business meetings or internal meetings that are efficient.

GoToMeeting is the solution we needed in the company to have efficient meetings. Our attention to customers and business meetings are more innovative and efficient thanks to this platform. We can work with professionalism and have great flexibility. One of the features that has made this possible is to be able to share files in real time. Actually GoToMeeting is great.

Maria M.

"Gotomeeting helps us a lot to organize our team "

What do you like best?

Gotomeeting is one of the platforms for collaboration with better mobile access. This is just as efficient as its desktop version. With Monday.com we have obtained a variety of tools for streaming management and presentations, as well as the possibility of making completely exclusive chat sessions. We also liked very much to be able to handle minutes, participants and invitations to meetings on the same screen. Also, the fact that you can share live files during meetings is very useful.

What do you dislike?

The function of shared screens is usually quite slow, and it is difficult to customize it to show only a section of the screen. The platform does not allow to see all the history information of the co-organizers of the meetings. Its desktop recording system is slow, and has flaws when recording live broadcasts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gotomeeting is highly recommended for its fast inroom link system, and for its sharing application, which is excellent for sharing documents or diverse files in a massive way. This last function saves a lot of work time. We also recommend it for its excellent audio package integrated in the presentations.

Thanks to the integrated system of gotomeeting to manage chat rooms we have developed a much safer meeting system. These can be added passwords. Gotomeeting has a task tracking system that allows you to keep order in our active activities in a comfortable way.

Mario P.

"Professional meetings with this brilliant and effective tool such as GotoMeeting. "

What do you like best?

I like GoToMeeting because it allows me to connect safely and at any time with clients and external personnel no matter where you are, also has a very intuitive platform with a great design that impacts, in addition the video and audio images are really attractive and quality, a very professional tool, allows us to connect from any device, share screen, schedule meetings or connect instantly in a comfortable way, from the office or home. GoToMeeting is the tool we use in our organization to hold meetings without setbacks, very beneficial and very useful.

What do you dislike?

With GoToMeeting we have not had any complaint, it has worked perfectly, it has fulfilled our needs and expectations, we have not found anything that we did not like, useful and effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting is the ideal tool to celebrate your meetings, if you want to generate a more professional impression, with this magnificent tool you will achieve it. You can choose between the various plans that you have and choose the one that best suits your needs. Easy to use and practice, quality video and audio, a great tool to connect and hold immediate meetings, without interruptions, no matter where you are and from any of your devices, maximize time, achieve your projects more successfully, start use GoToMeeting, professional meetings, incredible benefits, I recommend this effective tool as it is GoToMeeting.

Thanks to GoToMeeting we have significantly reduced our travel expenses and at the same time we have gained many more clients by expanding and reaching more sectors and other regions, connecting quickly and safely to carry out our meetings with clients and external personnel. more confidence for our organization, as well as significant time savings, just connect online and ready. We have discovered through the use of GotoMeeting a very powerful and at the same time effective tool that has allowed us to successfully achieve our projects especially those that are agreed with people and customers at a distance. Personally, it has been very favorable for my work, since I schedule meetings online with the staff that is in other areas about the new proposals and new systems and software to be implemented in this way to be aligned with the rest of the team and turn your recommendations. We use GotoMeeting as the main tool to hold our meetings online quickly, professionally and safely.

Joseph H.

"a tool for video calls and meetings very safe and easy to use "

What do you like best?

Currently, work trips have been largely replaced by meetings in the internet, either by video conference or video calls, this type of platform allows maximum flexibility, both in video conferences and in automated audio communication and connection with different devices, security is one of the elements that most cares this page, you can share the screen with users and guests at the meeting, you can also receive and transmit audios through their phones, in short tools like these help to increase the productivity of companies avoiding increases in budgets in unnecessary trips, the technology presented by this page is easy to use and install and the system allows meetings to be organized and participants to be invited in a systematized way

What do you dislike?

this application is safe, fast with good quality audio and video, with a nice handling of the page and an interface that allows the organization of meetings and the invitation to users in a practical way, likewise the meetings are developed without unnecessary waits, in these moments I have no criticism of the page

Recommendations to others considering the product:

without a doubt I would recommend any tool that increases the productivity of the companies without increasing their expenses, and this platform allows us to continue expanding the scope of our sales without sending sellers to the field

In the company has been very helpful for its fixed and stable price and the security it offers us against espionage, for us it is of the utmost importance to take care of the confidentiality of our meetings

Vishal D.

"Best audio, screen sharing and recording tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to setup GoToMeeting with ease of use for organizers and participants of the session. We are using GTM since 10 years and its been a very good tool so far. It also allows us to schedule a meeting and add to google calendar. It has both web and standalone version.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (very rare) it occupies maximum memory to run the application and due that it is almost impossible to work with other applications. It little bit costlier comparing to other in market tools. Sometimes the phone audio is not clear comparing to computer audio.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best tool in industry comparing to other tools for sessions. The best part I liked is its recording so that I can share the same to the customer.

We join the sessions with customers and share screens to display the product demo or to solve the problems. We can share the session and end customer is benefited to re-watch it.

Doris W.

"Web conferencing services with GoTo."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is an excellent platform that offers online conference or meeting services. Since I started using this tool I was delighted with the services of this.

I really enjoy using GoToMeeting, because it is easy to schedule a meeting and start it on this platform.

One of the features that I like most about this platform is that it allows control over the participants' computer, this has allowed me to make the transmission of information to a client easier, since this allows me to explain all the information in a way more effective and that is better understood. It is also very useful when I need to answer a question from a member of my team.

What do you dislike?

The chat option is limited with GoToMeeting, this is sad because it is a large scale and quality platform. This platform does not offer the function of chat rooms outside of meetings, that is, there can only be chats during conferences, and not outside of them. This really is very limiting because it would be great to have chat rooms by work groups and with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoTomeeting is a tool that brings professionalism to the way of working today. This tool works very well and has many useful functions that make daily meetings faster and more efficient.

I recommend GoTo because I am very satisfied with your services.

GoToMeeting is a tool that has helped us establish more firm and constant communications with customers. This platform allowed us to offer better care and much more professional to our customers. Doing so our services will improve considerably and thus increasing our productivity.

Enid B.

"Go Tomeeting: A simple and easy way to conduct meetings."

What do you like best?

Go Tomeeting has been extremely helpful to us while working as it has enabled us to easy connect with our colleagues who are in various parts of the country or are out of the country on an assignment. Our company being a Media company, covers the whole country and beyond bringing news stories and reporting what is happening. Using gotomeeting has ensured that no one misses a meeting and it has also made the sharing of information convenient and cheap. The fact that yiu can have as many participants in a meeting session is another plus, as it is not limiting. With gotomeeting, you have the option of recording your meeting and the software will transcribe it for you. This is especially useful for future reference. Another upside of gotomeeting is that you will always know exactly who is saying what.it shows the identity of the speaker on the bottom of the screen.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this software for sometime now and so far i haven't found anything limiting about it yet. It is the best tool for conducting meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall, Go Tomeeting is an impressive software and a great communication tool. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a worthwhile communication software.

Using gotomeetings has enabled us to easily and efficiently share information in a convenient manner.It has also allowed us to conduct work meetings in a very effective way. Also, using gotomeetings has increased our company productivity since it saves on the mobilization costs and time. It has also boosted our team collaboration.

Yashesh P.

"GoToMeeting : The best online conferencing tool I have ever used !"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a very well designed tool with all the necessary features for chatting, audio, video communication, screen-sharing, recording and what not. Presence of all these features makes it a complete product.

GoToMeeting has very clean and simple user interface which I think makes it quiet easy to use.

The video and audio quality they provide is really good and you cannot see noise often and that eventually makes the user experience better.

The feature I like a lot is whiteboard which let's share and visualize ideas easily.

It's availability on the mobile platform is also a great thing and the mobile version too gives the best delay free video which is not the case with some similar products.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much complains about GoToMeeting but I would like to see the recordings to be more compressed as the longer meetings does create a large volume file. Other than that I find GoToMeeting perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting is a great online conferencing tool at a good price. They do provide you 15 day free trial so I would definitely recommend you to give it a try if you do web calls often.

We in our organization use GoToMeeting for a couple of things like customer/client calls, business meetings, training for our employees which are at remote branches. It's being feature rich really helps us a lot.

Mike S.

"The most optimized tool for managing online meetings."

What do you like best?

This is a great value tool but the best thing is that it offers you all the options to fulfill the work for which conference management was designed. It is impressive how a program can be so useful for these things, not only to give you the opportunity to program and run the remote conference but also to record and share audios and videos, and more.

Another point that I love is the private chat in which you can eat in contact with the client in a secure way since it has an authentication system to avoid security problems, hacking or information theft.

And the best thing is that all this is achieved relatively easy, it only requires spending a couple of minutes adapting and that's it, without excessively extensive and complicated manuals.

What do you dislike?

There are certain functions that GoToMeeting lacks and makes it not perfect. One of them is the creation and distribution of a forum to share and discuss the opinions of team members, which is of great importance for these cases, over time it has been shown that this type of tools help improve the user relationships in an online way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that they get GoTOMeeting there is no other simply and there are several reasons. The first is that it is the most reliable option for video conferencing, it offers a set of additional tools that add much more value and will definitely change the way you view video conferences.

More than solving a problem GoToMeeting has greatly improved the communication between the members of the team and since it is much easier to be in contact by chat, share files and in fact we can also edit them at the same time in a synchronized way which makes their management much more efficient.

Stella B.

"Platform that offers services to organize business meetings online."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a tool that has allowed me to organize meetings online thanks to the great services it offers.

I like it a lot because when I'm working with a client that is in another city it's very effective and makes my work more flexible and simple, also when I need to collaborate with a team that is in another place or time zone.

One of the functions that I like most about this platform is that it gives access to the computer of some member of the meeting, especially I use this option with clients when I need to show something about some software or analyze some report, also for data transfers more effective.

What do you dislike?

Usually joining a meeting at GoToMeeting is quite fast and easy, with just a few clicks I can already be part of it. However I have witnessed faults when it does not connect due to unknown faults when trying to join a meeting. All this can generate great flaws in my agenda and be bad with the members of the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting really is great, easy and complete.

I recommend this platform because I like how it works and all the functions it has. It really is one of the best platforms that currently exist for online meetings.

Since we implemented GoToMeeting in the company it has been easier to contact clients and employees who are out of town. This helped us to obtain better results in our service to the clients and more effective works altogether, regardless of the location of each one of the members.

Actually GoToMeeting is a platform that has offered the best services.

Shirley C.

"Solution for online conferences based on the cloud."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a great solution when I need conferences online. It is a cloud-based platform with great functions. Also all these are in an intuitive and easy to understand interface that allows you to start a meeting with just a few clicks.

I like that it is a platform that guarantees security, since currently there have been many cases of information leaked by online hackers, while GoToMeeting is a platform committed to protecting the information of each one of the users.

It also provides a URL to invite the members of a work team, clients, etc., to be part of the meetings.

What do you dislike?

I have had connection failures with GoToMeeting. This platform depends on a very stable and solid internet connection, otherwise online meetings do not flow with quality. Even with climatic changes such as rain and strong winds affect how the platform works. It is necessary that this tool is able to work with lower quality Internet connections, since with simple problems such as climate affect it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since I started working with GoTomeeting I have always recommended the platform, thanks to its ease of use and the great functions it offers, it has made my working life more flexible. If you still do not know the platform, I think you should take it as soon as it is more difficult to organize a physical meeting today.

With GoTomeeting we have been able to offer a better service to customers, thanks to the ease of meeting this platform, daily meetings are not a problem thanks to GoToMeeting. It is also very useful internally in the company, when there is doubt about any issue it is not necessary to leave the office, since we can keep in touch through this tool.

Thomas S.

"Online business conferences with GoToMeeting."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a great option when I think of online meetings or video conferences. I really like to use this platform, because it is very efficient, it has multiple options and guides to carry out meetings of great quality and professionalism. I really like the ease of scheduling a meeting, and it is also very easy to add the guests I want to participate.

This platform has the possibility to record the meetings, this I really love, if for some reason some colleague or client could not participate, I simply record the meeting and share it with them. Nobody loses anything and it is easier to highlight the most important details during the meeting.

What do you dislike?

In order for GoToMeeting to work correctly and avoid problems during meetings, it is necessary to have a large bandwidth. This seems a disadvantage to me since there are situations in which I am simply not in the office and I need to participate in some meeting and it can be quite busy. It would be great if it worked well without needing so much bandwidth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting has been my great ally during my work. I really am very satisfied with this platform and I have always recommended it to my colleagues and friends for the excellence of its services. Therefore, I recommend this tool to people who have not yet been willing to meet her and make it part of her diary.

With GoToMeeting my daily life at work and that of all the employees who use it has been easier, thanks to this tool. It is not necessary to be from one place to another within the company, because with GoTo we can solve everything through our computer. It is also easier to meet with clients.

James E.

"Excellent virtual meetings with clients, colleagues and employees."

What do you like best?

In the company we have used GoToMeeting for a couple of years and the experience with this platform has been very satisfactory.

I like this platform the functionality that allows me to record the meetings and thus be able to send it to any member of the work team, either an employee or the same client, so nobody loses the information that was disseminated in this. I can also pause the screen and it is a great option when you need to make a demonstration of a product and explain everything about it in a clearer way. Also with the latest updates this option works much better.

What do you dislike?

I have had some faults with GoToMeeitng that are not relevant but need a solution and I find that customer service can be bad or deficient. Since certain solutions that have given me have not been able to solve the problem immediately. I would like this to be improved, without any doubt this would make the use of this tool more reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If GoToMeeting is not working properly, you should make sure that the updates of your computer are compatible with the platform, since there are times when it has happened that are not and this can create conflict, generating the experience with GoToMeeting to be unfavorable and tedious.

The productivity within the company has improved. Thanks to the use of this tool, employees are less distracted because in virtual meetings they can communicate as many times as necessary in a clear and concrete way. This has been a very positive factor that has motivated a better performance among the companies and clients and even with the same clients.

Estela R.

"Gotomeeting, an excellent software for group collaborations."

What do you like best?

Its synchronous document correction function is very good since it is fast and secure, which always gives us a correct synchronization process. Gotomeeting has a project manager with whom we can organize our work in a correct way. We really liked the design of the app. There is no complaint about the payment process offered by gotomeeting. It has an accessible contract regarding prices and benefits. Very helpful Gotomeeting has fascinated us. This platform has been an excellent online videoconference management tool, and therefore we are quite pleased.

What do you dislike?

The software has shown weaknesses in terms of the integration of mobile access, this function tends not to adapt to some devices quickly, and does not keep its activity on the screen for a long time as it sometimes closes. We believe that the service would be much more practical with a connection function without internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend using Gotomeeting enough to manage meetings, material, invitations, trips, calendars, minutes, even in the case of participants. It will be very convenient for you to share screen (Screen sharing) as they will expand your scope of work more. The deployment of this platform in the cloud has been very helpful for us. Gotomeeting has represented an enormous advantage to be able to run on all kinds of equipment. Gotomeeting has a considerable amount of webinars which give the user the maximum learning capacity with respect to the use of the service.

Gotomeeting is a perfect tool for online collaborations, since it is backed by an excellent chat and messaging feature that allows us to interact with other users comfortably. It also has a private chat function that is quite safe in its use, and that has an extremely good quality.

shivam k.

"Straightforward Web Conferencing System"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a basic and exceptionally clear web conferencing framework stacked with universal highlights, making it a perfect alternative for business with different worldwide areas and experts with contracts and dealings with global customers and associates. The product sports an easy to use interface and beginning a gathering should be possible in minor minutes.

What do you dislike?

From the not all that easy to understand interface, it is hard to make a gathering and afterward furnish members with a custom URL for them to go into the online meeting room.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support is additionally topnotch. Clients will acknowledge materials and bolster channels GoToMeeting has given, including preparing recordings, live preparing, PDF aides, and live talk.

Incredible, vigorous, and moderate, numerous organizations like to utilize GoToMeeting by Citrix for their video and web conferencing needs. It gives clients that straightforwardness and usefulness numerous other comparable frameworks offer yet a moderate cost. Clients love the way GoToMeeting rearrange the manner in which they start or join web-based meetings. Equivalent to other Citrix items, GoToMeeting ensures record uptime and solid client support at any minute.

Gabriel G.

"Gotomeeting is excellent. We like its streaming function"

What do you like best?

Gotomeeting provides an excellent system for recording and reading web conferences. We like that it admits audio and video files in a unidirectional way, and that its mobile access is stable when it comes to making shared screen uses. With access to private chat, authentication is convenient. Gotomeeting also has many different managers for calendars, invitations and meeting participants.

What do you dislike?

Gotomeeting does not offer a system of discussion forums with which it is easier to review the opinions of the other members of the team. It is well known that a forum is a great tool to improve the relationship of online communities, and therefore gotomeeting should have one. It does not allow reservations of the meeting room, and does not have a system of tasks that can be crossed out during the meetings to keep track of the progress of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is excellent software. Gotomeeting has a considerable amount of online seminars, which give the user the ability to learn with respect to the application in question. We highly recommend giving them a look, as they will be very useful to exploit the potential of the system.

Gotomeeting has greatly improved the way we communicate. Its synchronous writing system has helped a lot so that you can work the same file among several members. With gotomeeting we have reached a new level in the management of our communication, since we can now share content in the middle of meetings.

Debra R.

"Online conference software."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a software for conducting conferences or business meetings online that makes it easier to communicate information of great importance among the members of a company or with customers.

I really like using this tool because in general it has worked impeccably. One of the features that I like most about GoToMeeting is that I do not necessarily have to participate in this to know what was said there, and this is due to the functionality to record the meetings. This is a great option, mainly when I can not attend a meeting, and also when I want to share later all the information that was exposed in that meeting, allowing it to have a great impact during the moment that occurred and later.

What do you dislike?

I have found myself in situations using GoToMeeting in which there is a failure in the audio or video, this can become a little deficient when the number of members in the meeting is greater. I would like this failure to be solved since it has been a bit constant. Apart from this, the platform has worked quite well in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since GoTomeeting works with the internet, it is necessary to take into account having good internet networks within the company before implementing this platform, in this way avoiding possible failures in the video or audio during the meetings.

I really liked using GoTo, it's easy and practical, and in general it has worked as expected.

By implementing the use of GoToMeeting for meetings between company employees and customers we have avoided budget spending to move, as there are times when not all of us are inside the city, but with GoToMeting this does not matter , we only schedule the meeting and everything flows without any problem.

Lewis B.

"Nothing caters for my communication needs like go to meeting does."

What do you like best?

For sure, the video conferencing feature is my favourite because I can communication with my tram of individuals, have training sessions online regardless of the place and time. This ensures that we are making progress by the day since we can even work overtime.

The ease of use makes go to meeting my favourite software because I don't have to go through tasky tutorials.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy all the features that go to meeting beaus it has saved me the trouble I was going trough which is pretty much what makes it stand out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best software in the game, with the video conferencing feature communication is on a whole other level of amazing because it is the most reliable so far.

Communication with go to meeting is at breeze which implies that Sharing information with my trainees is super great and the message being relayed is secured.

With video conferencing we are more or less communicating face to face which is super great.

Gunter W.

"Online business meetings with GoToMeeting."

What do you like best?

About GoToMeeting, with this platform it has been easier to communicate any type of necessary information to any person, regardless of their geographical location.

This tool has a series of direct functions that fulfill its function in an excellent way. Among these one that I like the most, is that it allows me to organize meetings with a large capacity of participants, the option of up to 250 members is available with this platform, this has made it possible to turn a meeting into an event for all clients and members of the company without any problem. Generally this option has worked correctly.

What do you dislike?

This platform requires a large minimum bandwidth to work properly if you plan to use all the functions it offers. It would be ideal if GoToMeeting could work correctly with access to a medium network connection, since sometimes it is necessary to use the platform outside the office and there may not be a good internet network.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is necessary to have current and quality equipment to use GoToMeeting, at least a good camera and microphone to be able to perform video conferences in an optimal way with a good video resolution and to be able to hear clearly, likewise a computer that plays the audio well during these.

GoToMeeting has been quite useful and effective within the company for a more effective communication between customers and employees of this, no doubt this tool has provided great benefits for each of the users who decided to make video conferences with this incredible platform .

Miranda R.

"Excellent communication platform in videoconferences!!"

What do you like best?

Using the application can enjoy its great advantages compared to other communications applications and is that I can hold conferences with more than 100 people. It offers different plans and rates that adjust to the needs and requirements of customers. Becoming a flexible product in prices and different service packages.

With respect to the platform, it is easy to use, the software is simple and with high resolution and the application offers the possibility of working in different browsers and with any technological equipment.

It is the perfect solution to unite people.

What do you dislike?

Go ToMeeting was created to create conference rooms and from that perspective your work fulfills all my requirements. It is the best platform to hold meetings and conferences. I am very satisfied with the final product.

There is nothing that I do not like. I am pleased with the work you have done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation for other users would be to review each of the tools provided by the platform, such as high quality image and sound quality, share the screen and write on the board.

They could also evaluate and buy the costs that this platform offers in comparison with others and realize that the price value relationship Go ToMeeting is the best alternative.

I recommend it with my eyes closed. At the level of business experience, it is the best choice to work at a remote level because you save transportation costs.

Go ToMeeting as an online meeting service has given me the opportunity to make virtual conferences with a larger number of participants. All the other videoconferencing programs and applications allow you a maximum of 25 members per meeting, on the contrary Go ToMeeting depending on the rate plan you select gives me the perfect solution for my conferences, being able to connect with more than 100 people at the same time.

Also, this application allows me to communicate with clients in high resolution video and with a high quality sound.

At the time of wanting to give instructions or give an induction I can do it through conferences and this gives me the necessary tools to make the experience unforgettable because it gives me a pizzarra to make notes and make the conference as dynamic as possible. I really like this application.

Khloe F. J.

"GoToMeeting perfect for meetings and conferences"

What do you like best?

I really like that the user interface is simple, we use this tool on a daily basis and its operation is very stable. the image is very clear, the audio is excellent, the screen sharing does not generate delay and you can see all the information clearly in real time

What do you dislike?

Here is not much to say, the only criticism I have is that sometimes the calls have fallen but that may be due to failures of the network, in addition to that we are aware that nothing is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not know if it is the best software on the market but it really works very well I can recommend it

We solved the problem of remote and last minute meetings. The ability to share screens is really good. Being able to record meetings or conferences is a very good function, because the quality of the recording allows people who could not attend the meeting, to see it without mishap at the time they have.

Joyce M.

"Go to meeting is the ideal software that caters of matters communication."

What do you like best?

Video conferencing is my favourite feature because scheduling for meetings is convenient and most importantly reliable because the timings don't have to be specific or rather fixed.

I like how easy it is to use it and obviously intuitive, what else would one look for in a software to be honest.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty I have not seen the downside of this particular software the features have swept me off my feet and I'd urge all to try it, it is worth the fuss.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I do recommend go to meeting because it is a software that delivers for sure unlike others I have tried it is like no other and there's only one way to find out and that is giving it a try.

First scheduling for meetings, this is the most probable task that I do most if the time if not all. And with the intervention of go to meeting then all has been solved including making life easy and chaos free.

Annie C.

"a communication tool to increase the productivity of your company"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is the flexibility and speed when using it, once downloaded you can start almost immediately and from anywhere to invite colleagues or clients at your meetings without complications, allowing you to save a lot of money in transportation, logistic and transfers of staff, especially when they are companies with several branches, you can also share the screen and even allow the meeting to be interactive, thanks to the high resolution image technology the experience is very similar to a meeting of the team face to face, which allows everything to be more fluid and have security for its users

the price is really accessible, also allows to record all the meetings with which there is a record of the information of the company, it lends us tools of interactive organization to make the meeting more fluid and can participate a large number of members of the team.

What do you dislike?

the only disadvantage would be that a single person can invite the others to join and they should accept the invitation correctly, if the person had any problem with the download of his invitation, he would be discarded from the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended for its price, flexibility and savings in travel costs and high resolution in the image, which makes you feel that you are really connected with your team

In a small company the travel budget is limited and thanks to this tool the whole team is always connected and can exchange opinions and meet with the clients although we are not in the same condition as them without spending money on trips

Harry T.

"Organize business meetings online with GoTo."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using GoToMeeting because I can attend to the company's business without needing to be in the office. When I schedule a meeting (which by the way is quite easy) I just need to have an Internet connection and if I'm accessing from my cell phone, a good data plan is enough to contact me with a client or the company's executive group.

I also like GoToMeeting a lot because I do not need to leave the platform to share any file or document related to the topic that I am dealing with during the meeting, and this is thanks to the fact that this platform allows instant sharing of the document in real time. This helps me save time and avoid interruptions.

What do you dislike?

Unlike other platforms GoToMeeting is a bit limited in the chat options, since it only allows to create chat rooms within the meeting and does not offer the option to create a chat room of the company without having to access any meeting . I think this should be improved and so the quality of this platform will improve much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To have a good experience with GoToMeeting, it is necessary to make sure to use this tool in current or quality mobile devices or devices, since in old devices this platform will not work as expected. As a rule, if the equipment you use is more than 5 years old, you will need an update to take advantage of all the GoToMeeting quality.

GoToMeeting has allowed us to save time and money, before for any meeting programs we needed the whole work group to be in the same city, and even buy plane tickets to make this possible, thus generating a large budget expense. Since the company implemented GoToMeeting this is behind, it is simply easier and more innovative to work with this platform. For me in general it has been quite positive, being able to save time and be aware of everything that happens without any problem.

Jaridann H.

"GoToMeeting Is so Useful"

What do you like best?

I love that it's easy for my team to get together with other companies to go over ideas, new products etc and that we don't all have to be in the same office. We utilize it a lot when we are meeting with different companies. I have found a good majority of other companies that set up meetings seem to be using gotomeeting.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes for the program. It works just as I would like it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would really recommend this program for use. I have had many meetings with it and it's awesome. This is a great program for folks who work remotely or who maybe have multiple offices. It really allows people to connect. It saves money on driving expenses as well. Their screenshare ability is quite amazing. Overall my favorite meeting app. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.

My boss and I can set up meetings when we are working in different parts of the city and not have to meet up. It's really easy to meet up with people from companies that may be out of state. We don't have to have people fly in to meet. The ability to screenshare on multiple computers is great as well. I can show someone issues I'm having and they can show me products and how to use software that they want our company to possibly use.

Daisy G.

"Great simple and simple web conferencing system."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting was and is the indicated solution when we demanded more than one communications platform. We needed a more complex platform with more functions to cover the needs of all employees and customers of the company. I really like GoToMeeitng which has a very intuitive and very easy to understand interface. Planning a meeting on the platform is quite easy and fast, you can also send a URL to the participants of the meeting to access it, and I really like that to participate in the meeting rooms is not necessary to be on the computer, since from tablets, cell phones and any other mobile device you can also enter and be part of it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the idea that GoToMeeting works differently in Chrome and Explorer. Sometimes when I am in contact with a client that does not have much knowledge of the platform, it is a little difficult because the appearance of the platform may be different if we are not accessing the same browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Previously, comment on the differences in appearance of the platform in Explorer and Chrome. It would be good to make sure that all the users or people with whom the video conference is going to use the same browser, in order to avoid future confusion, lack of professionalism and loss of time during the meetings.

We reached a point where the company had grown and we needed a more complete communication platform (as mentioned above) and GoToMeeting was the perfect solution. It allowed us to establish more continuous meetings and of excellent quality with the clients, this helped to offer them a better sevice, quality and professionalism.

Lara S.

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is quick, efficient, user-friendly, and professional. I like using GoToMeeting because it's universal. Colleagues and vendors know how to navigate it and it eliminates having to walk them through the process of getting connected. In turn, that saves us time and money. It syncs up nicely with our Google Calendars and the calendars and our emails become a one-stop shop for our appointments!

What do you dislike?

I think if someone hasn't used GoToMeeting, just the getting them to use it is the downside. There are people who have only used Skype or Zoom or things like that. I guess maybe a blurb about why GoToMeeting is the most efficient way to conduct meetings might be helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy! Quick! Saves time, which saves money!

GoToMeeting, like I mentioned, is so widely used and universal, so it's like speaking a common language with vendors and colleagues. It's a couple clicks and super easy to use and navigate, so it's nice to just jump on and get things done!

Jenny R.

"Well planned meetings online with GoTo."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a great platform that since you use it for the first time is enchanted, it is very easy to register just an email, username and password, choose the plan you want and already, ready to start any meeting. This tool also has a fairly easy to understand interface, also when you open the account has a small guide that shows how to set up a meeting, the microphone, among other things very necessary. I really like GoToMeeting the option to see who is talking, that is, when you hear a voice at the bottom of the screen says who is the person who is talking at that time, this option I like a lot.

What do you dislike?

Encounter limiting that the chat is only allowed to use during meetings, it would be great to be able to create chat rooms and that these are available at any time you want, would be an excellent option. Apart from this I still can not find any other negative characteristic about the platform, in general terms it works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For GoToMeeting to work in the best possible way it is necessary to have a good bandwidth, so you have to make sure to hire a company that can offer a good internet service before implementing this platform in the daily work mode, in order to avoid faults in the audio and resolution of the video and this can work correctly.

GoTomeeting has been the fundamental pillar of my company to be able to be all aware in meetings that are done on a daily basis regardless of whether a participant is out of town or something like that. This tool has even allowed the training of new members at work to be easier, thanks to the option of screen sharing.

"GoToMeeting : Great for meetings !"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is very easy to use you can create a conference room with one click and just share it with anyone whom you want to invite to the meeting, easy right?

GoToMeeting is a great platform for web meetings with all the necessary features that a web conferencing tool must have and that's why it is a complete product.

GoToMeeting's mobile application is something that I like most because it does give a good user experience as the in browser-application without any quality compromised.

Also recording a meeting is the features that comes very useful to me.

What do you dislike?

I have not faced many problems while using GoToMeeting but I would tell that sometimes screen-sharing crashes and re-joining solves the issue, so they should look into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting is a premium product at a good price range so I highly recommend it to everyone.

GoToMeeting is the part of my daily work-routine, we use GoToMeeting in our organizations for client calls and sometimes with the development team of our remote branch. And GoToMeeting does get the job done.

Francisca D.

"Go to meeting makes the business world something else, amazing."

What do you like best?

Video conferencing is pretty much one of my favourite features which makes online meetings a lot like face to face meetings which is convenient for the parties involved.

I love that having group chats is also made possible by go to meeting which is incredible because having discussions is a lot faster facilitating Sharing ideas.

What do you dislike?

A good internet connection is necessary for one to use the go to meeting software and that would be an inconvenience if you are in an area with poor or no connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We as professionals are always in search of software's that deliver only the best and Go to meeting delivers nothing short of that, so in all honesty I recommend its use.

Meetings are always part of the job description of any job so having a software that makes it easy to have the meetings online is just amazing because it means that all that can be done regardless of the place/location and most importantly time.

Jenny M.

"Excellent software designed for meetings with audio, video and shared screens of great quality."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is an excellent software very well created and designed to offer a great quality in terms of the services it offers. This tool has had a great adoption in the market so it has been integrated with great tools, which together allow a much better work even, among these is Google Calendar, Chrome, among others.

It seems to me that the price of this platform is very much in accordance with the quality of the product that is offered, besides buying several licenses, the price to pay for GoToMeeting is lower.

I really find that this software is quite stable, I love using it because it offers a very professional look.

What do you dislike?

With GoToMeeting you need a large bandwidth so that it can work properly, I would like it to work with a low quality internet connection since sometimes there is no bandwidth available in certain places.

I believe that customer service should improve as sometimes does not help solve the problem you have with this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In short, for GoToMeeting to work in a very efficient way it is necessary to access a good bandwidth, so if you use this platform it is best to hire a good internet provider to avoid problems with this and to get the most out of it. profit without any problem.

GoToMeeting is a great option widely used in the world of work, thanks to its high quality and all the integrations it offers. The truth is that with this software the limits I consider are few, and it is quite flexible since it can be accessed from any device, which is a great option and help when we are in some other place and someone in the office needs a training or Something related.

Jack G.

"Simple and simple web conferencing system."

What do you like best?

I like GoToMeeting that has a variety of plans and rates to choose from. This is the free trial that lasts 14 days, a free plan that allows 3 participants, the plan of $ 19 per month with access for 10 participants, the one of $ 29 per month with other more advanced tool series and 50 participants and finally the plan of $ 49 per month with Pro features and 100 participants. I like this because each user can choose the plan that best fits what he needs.

I love this platform because it has great material and support channels that offer videos of training, live training and live chat.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage I have felt about GoToMeeting is that sometimes the connection can be bad and the call falls, I solve this by hanging it and calling again, but it may look unprofessional if I talk to a client or colleague. However, the advantages outweigh this failure, although it must be corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend GoToMeeing because apart from that it has worked for me in an excellent way. It is a tool that brings professionalism to the moment of having to work and collaborate through video conferences, it is of great quality and usefulness. It also generates a good impact on customers and partners or colleagues when working with a platform of great performance and benefits.

With GotoMeeting many employees and companies have had great experiences thanks to the quality of this platform. I like it and it is an incredible contribution to the work world of today, the fact of being able to communicate with clients or colleagues in such a professional platform, allows to share a screen and in this way it can show information of great interest for both parties. Thanks to this you can generate a better and more efficient work without having to leave the desk or schedule an appointment somewhere, just by accessing GoToMeeting this is possible.

Frank C.

"Excellent tool and easy to use for team collaboration."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is an excellent tool that allows a fairly easy team collaboration, I quite like to use it for remote presentations, shared experiences and trainings, in particular I like it enough to guide new employees and train them for a good job without having to leave the desk. It is also excellent for team collaboration, even considering all the members that may be in different geographical locations, GoTo allows a work to be done without limitations thanks to all its functions and the simplicity of its use.

What do you dislike?

I would like GoToMeeting to improve its function when a somewhat limited bandwidth is available, because when this happens the platform does not work properly, so it would be great if it works smoothly without the need of an excellent connection to the Internet, since sometimes you may not have access to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting is a unique and quite favorable option for me, I love how it works and all the options it offers. I recommend this tool based on my own experience and also on the rating that different users have put on this tool. The truth is that great and also offers a free trial.

GoToMeeting is the right partner for all those companies that work with the heads, managers, participants, etc., at a distance. With this platform the distance is not a limit and this has been of great help for many companies and businesses currently to have an excellent performance in teamwork thanks to this tool.

Luis J.

"Gotomeeting presents many innovative features for meetings"

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage of gotomeeting is undoubtedly its shared screen system, with which you can fully customize what other users see on our monitor. We like the videoconferencing system, since it supports bidirectional audio files. In addition, the audio can be easily set in mono or stereo, and has a good sound equalizer. Your mobile access is fabulous. Allows entering and leaving meetings at any place and time.

What do you dislike?

Something we do not like about gotomeeting is its poor ability to record meetings. These usually have errors such as finishing ahead of time, or having your image frozen. Another error is the constant mismatch between audio and video. We do not like your group chat integration, since it has few options when it comes to attaching files. Does not have tools to write documents in a group.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gotomeeting is the perfect platform to manage project templates and travel arrangements. We highly recommend your services for those who wish to have a considerably extensive deployment in the cloud. We assure you that the platform will always provide an excellent service in terms of the personalization of meetings offered.

Gotomeeting has given us many advantages. Since we started implementing it on our team, all the videoconferences have been more comfortable. Their system of shared screens has made our work much easier, and their video quality has been excellent.

Ross C.

"The perfect place to hold business meetings from any device."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is an excellent platform for business meetings with my team, I love this platform that I can schedule the sessions very easily and quickly. In addition, I can integrate calendars to have even more organization in my agenda.

This platform allows me to create meetings from my computer with all my work team. I like that it has a very accessible price, this platform charges only $ 14 per month and allows me to hold meetings of up to 10 coworkers. It offers very good features, such as screen sharing or unlimited meetings.

What do you dislike?

GoToMeeting is a very good tool, it is really hard to get some defect, the only thing I really do not like is that it is absolutely necessary to have an optimal connection to the internet, because if the connection is too slow we can have problems with the audio or video.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only recommendation that I give is that they integrate a calendar to this platform, it allows them to organize their agenda in a very simple way, in addition, they can share with other users if they are available or not. This is a great functionality.

I also recommend that you use an optimal internet connection at the time of any meeting.

GoToMeeting has allowed me to increase my sales considerably, it has contributed a lot of value to my company since through this platform I can contact clients and do live tests of my products. They are totally satisfied and want to try my product.

In addition, this platform helps to create more positive connection with my clients since I am in constant contact with them and any questions can communicate with me and talk through this tool.

Will S.

" If you need to make a meeting instantly!"

What do you like best?

With GotoMeeting I have a wide variety of options, from holding business meetings in a single click, just by sending my invitation URL, my guests can access the platform. It is quite useful to be able to record all the information of the meetings in the cloud which facilitates the location and the power to share it. You can try it for free for a period of time, which is pretty good so you can fill your expectations regarding the product.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like at all about GotoMeeting is that its platform as such is very confusing, it's easy to get lost inside your web page. In a moment I am setting up and scheduling my meetings and the other moment I am not there.

We have saved money in the trips we made for interdepartmental meetings, now thanks to Gotomeeting what we do is to schedule a specific date and from the computer (those who are further away) can reach us and be live with us. We can choose only audio and if we need a presentation or explanation we use video calls, it is generated with an excellent quality.

Sue I.

"This has been an incredibly amazing expedition with go to meeting."

What do you like best?

I really like it because it is simple and effective web meeting solution. I have had a hard time looking for a software that covers all my needs adequately and go to meeting does that. I really appreciate it, it has swept me off my feet literally.

I also like how it has a 14 days trial period that allows professionals like myself to gauge if it works well to meet our personal work interests which is incredible and the pricing is also pocket friendly for quite amazing services.

What do you dislike?

To be quite honest I have had a mind blowing experience with go to meeting and would attest to that fact that it is an amazing software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most definitely recommend its use because coming from someone who has had a struggle in searching for a good software, this is it. Go to meeting makes work a lot easy and its features are mind blowing and worth a try.

Conducting web meetings has been amazing with go to meetings because I can hold discussions with my team members without worrying about any information getting into the wrong hands since go to meeting has a great security system.

Video conferencing has also been a good one and also customizing messages for the team has also been made possible by go to meeting.

"GoToMeeting : A high quality web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is one of the best web conferencing tool because it provides all the necessary features that are needed for web conferencing.

GoToMeeting provides good video and audio quality which is the most important thing.

Also GoToMeeting has very clean and simple user interface which definitely makes it easy to use.

It also has the android application which is highly optimized and that provides the true mobility.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing that I dislike about GoToMeeting but I have a concern that the bandwidth usage of it is little high. So I would suggest them to improve in this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting is one of the best video conferencing tool available in market and it also has many decent features so I would suggest you to give it a try. They also provide 14 day free trial.

We use GoToMeeting almost daily in our company to have customer calls and sometimes we also provide training to our employees of remote branch.

Eugene W.

"Excellent tool to have meetings anywhere in the world."

What do you like best?

I like GoToMeeting because I can easily schedule meetings, alert participants and add meetings to your calendar. I also like that the implementation of the meeting all participants receive a tutorial on how to configure the audio, which really is very useful because they have presented opportunities in other platforms that the meeting starts and there may be problems with the microphone and this usually generates waste of time, while with GoToMeeting we always go a step further. It also allows you to record the whole meeting, this tool I love because it allows me to share this information with people who for some reason could not be present and so be aware of everything and make sure to get everything expressed in this to all the necessary people .

What do you dislike?

It must be taken into account with this platform that some computer updates can generate faults in the use of this tool, since it has happened to me that my PC is updated and then I will use GoToMeeting only the first two minutes of the meeting and this because of the updates, since it may not be compatible with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting is an ideal tool if you need communication, with it there are really no limits, since you can access from any device, even cell phones. For what is a very useful platform, I really have been very helpful and it has worked in an excellent way.

GoToMeeting is a platform that has allowed through its use many people can direct companies and companies being in different geographical locations, either in a different state or country. With this platform there are no limits when you need a meeting with colleagues, boards of directors or potential clients.

It is a tool that allows great growth and innovation within the companies that use it.

* We monitor all GoToMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.