FilmoraPro

Raise the bar. Create anything you can imagine with easy professional tools. Refine your footage with precision.

Work for FilmoraPro?

Learning about FilmoraPro?

FilmoraPro Reviews

Showing 6 FilmoraPro reviews
Adam A.

"Fantastic for the Price"

What do you like best?

Filmora has an extremely intuitive interface that lets you add kinetic typography, audio, and overlays to your videos. They come out looking professional and polished. I've made about a dozen videos for different companies with the software and have not felt the need to upgrade. I've been using it for about three years now and seldom have thought about switching.

What do you dislike?

I haven't missed any of the features that were a part of PowerDirector and other expensive suites I've worked with in the past. Some might want or need them, but for the vast majority of users Filmora more than meets their needs. I've had some difficulty downloading assets from the Filmora store, but that's the most trouble it's given me. It runs pretty

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Chances are it will suit you needs. If you need advanced compositing software, chances are you already know where to look and have the budget to buy it.

I'm a freelance video maker. I primarily make commercials for companies but am also working on my own longer, documentary-length features.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FilmoraPro
Nnenna U.

"Filmora is incredibly user friendly"

What do you like best?

I use Filmora on my phone and on my laptop to create videos. It is incredibly user-friendly. I am not a video-savvy individual. I am still learning how to improve my skills when it comes to video editing, sound, effects, transitions, etc. Filmora makes it so easy to create amazing videos. I feel more confident in creating videos that communicate the right message and convert. If you're looking for a place to start, then go with Filmora. You will not regret it.

What do you dislike?

Trying to find the right discount codes for the software is a little annoying but it's fine. Also sometimes exporting and shrinking the file size is annoying too, but it's a part of the learning process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good tool if you're just getting started with creating videos.

I have been able to learn how to create videos that convert using Filmora. I'm still building my skillset and it takes time, but I know that I am making progress.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Christian O.

"One of the best video editors!"

What do you like best?

Rendering content in this software is a breeze and formatting for Instagram/most mobile videos are easier than other editors out there. Although very similar in style to other more well-known video editing software out there, the layout for me is simpler and easier to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

Besides one or two crashes while using and a higher price than other options out there, nothing really dissatisfied me from continuing to create video content for my company using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're in the budget and new to a very professional video editing software that is much easier to use than others out there, this should be where you begin!

Using the effects pack which was sold separately from the main purchase, FilmoraPro has helped me create appealing transitions for my video advertisements for my company.

"Multipurpose and diversified features"

What do you like best?

Detailed menu option is available on top. Extremely user friendly all editing options like cutting and merging clip, add or remove voices or music whether it's background or foreground.

Huge library of titles and animation is available whether in between a video or at the start or end.

You can also make a video using filmore through your webcam and there is also a screen recorder available.

What do you dislike?

Video export sometimes take a little more time while uploading directly on youtube.

While working with zoom in and out of timeline, it sometimes loses audio and video sync and there is a delay in the video which doesn't go with audio.

It really helpful when you work online. Videos massages has more impact than any other in business these days. It has become more effective to convey your message, to promote or to sell anything or to educate people through a video.

"Simple Video Editor filmoraPro"

What do you like best?

it is really simple for the beginner it provide the many video editing tool and the ui of the Filmorapro is really awesome and you can find the many tutorial related to this software in youtube

What do you dislike?

it have only some of the limited fetcher it is not provide the advance fetcher of the video editing it is for the beginners if you want to start then it is good for the beginning

Recommendations to others considering the product:

hey if you are the beginner in the editing field then you should start with the filmorepro

for the video editing it is mostly use to make some changes in the video

Rymon S.

Learning about FilmoraPro?

* We monitor all FilmoraPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.