F-Secure Reviews & Product Details

What is F-Secure?

Going beyond malware protection, F-Secure provides end-point protection and security management solutions. Developed in Europe for businesses around the globe.

F-Secure Profile Details

1-25 of 91 total F-Secure reviews

F-Secure Reviews

1-25 of 91 total F-Secure reviews
Digital Marketing Manager

""Powerful security towards pc adware and spyware assured with F-secure! ""

What do you like best?

I prefer F-secure because it enables me to get computer systems free from computer virus hazards from the net, I additionally want it to work routinely without having to disturb my work, it doesn't take up a lot hard drive space in my pc neither will it decelerate operations, that's an excellent point in preferring when compared with other comparable applications.

What do you dislike?

F-secure operates quite nicely, it's an easy but effective software, at this point we've not discovered something that we didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it as it is an excellent antivirus program which functions very efficiently. F-Secure is what you will need to be capable of work safely and securely and gain access to any web site without anxiety about harming files saved on the computer systems or loss in info.

F-secure provides protection and not just at the technical levels but additionally to ourself, simply because I must access the internet every single day to look for application up-dates along with other several jobs, making sure that once i have set up F- Secure in my pc I'm relaxed and assured that the docs kept in it won't be impacted or won't undergo harm destructive computer virus products located on the internet

sales executive

"Efficient software that prevents Malware access to computers!"

What do you like best?

I like this software because it is really fast since I use it I feel calm every time I open an email or browse the web it gives me the freedom I need, allows me to have assigned tasks on time while providing protection to my computers , detects any type of Malware by sending a notification to the desktop once the threat is detected, making an automatic blockade, besides protecting the data entered to the equipment as well as passwords and passwords preventing this information from being plagiarized by a virus, its adjustment does not represent Even time loss allows you to use the equipment while it is fully discharged, it does not interfere with its operation.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found any type of failures or features that displease me, it works perfect, as well as making quick scans and keeps the equipment safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is a powerful software that prevents access to any computer Malware being very useful for professionals who make use of a computer as a means of work for this reason I recommend it without hesitation.

Allows customers to be served via e-mail, responding promptly to each request without loss of time, access to web pages without limits, provides protection to information such as access codes to banking systems and data, makes quick blocks avoiding access to any virus It is an efficient and very useful software in my work, especially for the emails that I receive every day and I must give an answer giving me the peace of mind that I need.

Software Developer

"Efficient protection against computer malware guaranteed with F-secure! "

What do you like best?

I like F-secure since it allows me to have computers free of virus threats from the web, I also like it to run automatically without interrupting my work, it does not occupy so much disk space on my computer nor does it slow down processes that is a great point in favor compared to other similar tools, in turn has plans that are quite accessible and with which you will get great benefits when you configure it on your computers.

What do you dislike?

F-secure works quite well, it is a simple but powerful tool, so far we have not found anything that we did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest in protection for your equipment, avoid damages or threats that may affect your documents, feel calm and safe to surf the web without fear, insert external memory units, F-secure will perform your work automatically, you will not have to interrupt your chores. F-secure is a very effective and effective antivirus that will maintain the protection for your computers that your organization needs, it is simple but powerful at the same time, it does not overload your memory or affect the performance of your equipment as it usually happens with other similar antivirus systems. It is quite annoying and you lose a lot of time, that is why I recommend F-secure.

F-secure has provided security and not only at a technological level but also to ourselves, because I have to access the web every day to search for software updates and other multiple tasks, so that when I have configured F- Secure on my computer I feel calm and confident that the documents stored in it will not be affected or will not suffer damage malicious virus products hosted on the web, keep clean daily and run automatically facilitates even more tasks, we save time since we do not have to interrupt our tasks while F-secure is running, that is really favorable and beneficial. F-Secure is a highly effective activirus.

Software Developer

"Computers protected against viruses thanks to the effective F-secure! "

What do you like best?

I like F-secure since it is a very effective tool that has allowed us to avoid that our documents or technological systems are affected or infected by malware from the web or external units with which we work daily, it is very effective, since not only does it keep our equipment free of threats, but it also allows us to streamline our processes and that they are not interrupted once F-Secure starts, it is very good, easy to use and has low cost.

What do you dislike?

F-secure works very well, we have not had any problems during its use, highly effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it since it is an implacable antivirus, functionally very effective, F-Secure is just what it takes to be able to work safely and access any website without fear of damaging documents stored on our computers or loss of information. be afraid to insert an external disk into your computer, F-secure will make sure to clean and isolate any malware that attacks your equipment, it's quite effective and safe, simple but I think it's even better than some similar tools that exist and that They are even much more expensive.

Keeping our equipment free of any threat from the web, thanks to F-secure we have not suffered any loss or damage to our hard drives, which is great, we also work with greater confidence, since F-Secure blocks and cleans up any virus that detects, we move faster with the tasks since they are not interrupted, like our teams work quickly. Having F-secure configured in all our computers gives us security when entering any external website or disk with which we also work daily for the configuration of certain programs in the organization, it is very useful and effective.

Strong solution tool to manage permanent and efficient productivity

"Strong and secure engine for computer protection and intelligent detection against threats"

What do you like best?

I like F-Secure because it provides the maximum protection to the computer to surf the internet with ease and tranquility to perform banking operations at any time of the day and buy in online markets automatically protects the computer against malware, hackers and identity thefts it's an advantage because I can work and navigate safely and reliably

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike about this protection software. On the contrary, I monitor the entire computer system when I'm surfing the Internet and at the same time it keeps me informed in real time of any threat against malware, hackers and identity theft

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For safeguarding and protecting all the files, contents and documents of the computer you need a powerful and safe software, able to neutralize and block any type of alarm, that is why with Con F- Secure I have everything to be confident thanks to the surveillance and notifications in real time in the presence of any malware or harmful file, F Secure is a shield of security and protection that takes care of all my information contained in the computer and when surfing intenert

F-Secure helped me to keep the computer protected, under guard and with monitoring or constant scanning through all kinds of threats from cyber attacks and data breaches to generalized infections in real time by Malware to the computer system which provides a fast navigation with F-Secure

Sales and Marketing Representative

" Great Antivirus for the protection of the equipment!"

What do you like best?

I like the tranquility that it generates when accessing any web page as well as the notifications sent by detecting a threat being blocked immediately, its adjustment to the equipment occurs without wasting time is really very efficient in this aspect allows to use the equipment while it adjusts, it is quite effective against any Malware, it is an excellent ally in the accomplishment of the daily tasks protects the equipment while browsing the web or opens an email, provides protection to the personal information provided while accessing pages web, performs constant updates avoiding wasting time doing them manually.

What do you dislike?

Until now, it worked for me very well, it's quick to detect any virus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

F- Secure is a great antivirus of easy adjustment and very effective to detect possible threats that could access the equipment providing the backup that is needed is for this reason that I recommend it either at the company level or for the computers in the house.

Comply effectively in the attention to customers and suppliers in the reception of emails making a quick scan of the emails, access without problems giving timely response to each of them protecting the threat team as well as personal information, also for my work I must accessing web pages with F-secure and access without any problem really is very efficient and fast being a great ally especially for professionals who make use of a computer as a working medium every day F-secure is low cost protection.

Sales and marketing specialist

"Efficient and fast software to detect viruses preventing them from accessing the computer!"

What do you like best?

For my work I usually access web pages in search of informative material F- secure allows me to surf the web avoiding my computer to access a malicious virus, I love it because it allows me to fully comply with my functions as well as accessing and responding to the emails received providing protection to my equipment and personal information, the adjustment to the equipment is really fast compared to other software of the same category, informs by means of a notification the moment in which a threat is detected allowing to block it immediately, I love because it performs constant updates allowing the use of the equipment while adjusting, without a doubt it is an excellent protection software.

What do you dislike?

It works without problem is very powerful to detect any Malware and the best thing of all is that its adjustment is quite fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend without any doubt this software is truly efficient to detect viruses keeping equipment safe, it is easy to adjust and performs constant updates, avoiding wasted time in performing them manually.

It has allowed me to efficiently develop each of the assigned tasks such as accessing web pages without setbacks, for my work I must serve customers and suppliers via email F- secure gives me the peace of mind to read and respond without risks they threaten that they usually come in some mail blocks them giving the computers the necessary security, protects the personal information as access codes and confidential documents.

Software Developer

"Guaranteed protection of computers against viruses with this powerful application. "

What do you like best?

Without a doubt I like F-Secure a lot since it has been very effective in keeping our computers free of virus threats that come from the web, as well as external units inserted in our computers. This great antivirus performs an automatic cleaning, fast, our work is not interrupted and also does not affect the capacity and performance of the computers, very light but effective. F-secure we have it configured in all our computers for its effectiveness, easy configuration and keeps all our files safe.

What do you dislike?

F-secure has been quite effective, I have not found anything that I do not like, functionally it is perfect, very useful and effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

F-secure despite being a very basic and not very well-known antivirus, perfectly fulfills its function, I consider it to be quite complete and does not occupy as much space on the hard disk of the computers or slow down the processes as often happens with other similar tools, keep your files safe and secure with this effective and efficient antivirus such as F-Secure, download it now, do not waste time and money on similar ones, that more than helping you, makes your system very slow. F-secure is the maximum in antivirus, that's why I recommend it, I see great potential.

Thanks to f-secure all our files are safe and free of threats, malicious viruses or any other malware that comes from the web, I must consult and visit many websites on a daily basis, many of which we visited for the first time. this effective tool gives us peace of mind and confidence, we have not suffered any damage or loss of information, on the contrary, it is protected. F-Secure has been a very vital tool that has allowed us to perform our tasks with confidence and tranquility, F-secure automatically detects and cleans viruses, without interrupting our tasks, this has been very beneficial, which makes our work is done in the stipulated times.

Software Developer

"FSecure the best antivirus in real time"

What do you like best?

Fsecure is the best option to protect your data, It is real-time antivirus protection enabled by default, another deep guard tool to inspect your system applications and alert you if any malware carrier has sneaked into your list of installed programs. It is easy to install and customize each of its tools, if you want to add some path that is not user to your list of protected folders, it is easy to make the configuration change.The technical support is very accesible and helps you with any question about the program.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this usefull tool, Fsecure is one of the most usefull program to protect your data on real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fsecure is a simple and very practical option when it comes to protecting your equipment and your data, it is a very useful tool both at home and in your business systems, you must try it to enjoy all the benefits it offers and you will be surprised of its functionality and effectiveness. The technical team

give you an accompaniment since you start using the program and make sure you are satisfied with the product.

Fsecure checks automatically your system and that generates confidence and security because you know that if something goes wrong Fsecure will alert you to any danger that may affect your equipment and your data. In genaral, Fsecure generates us confidence about safeguard our computer system in real time.

The best management solution on the web to increase productivity

"Safe and effective software of great shield of protection and cyber security"

What do you like best?

I love this F-Secure software because it protects the Windows-based computer against malware, spyware and viruses on the Internet in the same way it prevents malicious attacks on the computer thanks to the quality cybersecurity shielding it provides for any occasion, as well F Secure works constantly against any unwanted virtual tool that wants to damage the information of interest contained in the computer

What do you dislike?

Not on the contrary I found a better security solution with F Secure to protect and permanently safeguard all my contents and important files of interest contained in the computer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With F Secure you get the most complete and secure security software and protection against any virus, unwanted malware that is present in the computer, F Secure has a silent and efficient scanning leading to achieve positive results thanks to the actions for preventive maintenance from the computer

With F Secure, it helped us to keep the computer and the optimal devices safe from viruses, ransomware and spyware, which allows me to do internet tasks without problems, in the same way it helps us to block the intrusive tracking of malicious files and protects our privacy managing to navigate faster

Sales and marketing specialist

"Ideal software for the protection and protection of my equipment!"

What do you like best?

Guarantees the non-access of malware to the equipment, I love how fast it works when detecting threats that could be accessed by the computer by scanning each page or email that is accessed by blocking it immediately, informing by means of a notification any possible threat, its adjustment is quick to disference from other antivirus, allows access to email and respond with the peace of mind that the team is protected as well as the freedom to meet any request and access to web pages, F- secure is powerful and fast software.

What do you dislike?

Is a powerful antivirus until the moment I ran very well even its adjustment was fast allowing work on the computer while applied.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend F- secure for the protection of the equipment has several plans can select the most appropriate according to each need, its adjustment is quite fast without wasting time, blocking threats and any Malware generating peace of mind in the fulfillment of daily activities in the use of equipment.

Streamlines the response processes to customers and suppliers can open the emails received with the reassurance that any threat will be blocked as well as access to the web pages without any problem, generating productivity to be able to take the work to day without wasting time, it provides protection to the personal information registered in the equipment avoiding the plagiarism of any of them, it protects the hard disk against any virus, F secure is the ideal antivirus generates tranquility and confidence.

Senior sales consultant

"Software that provides protection to computers while browsing the web."

What do you like best?

Is a tool that gives security to my computers I love it because it quickly detects any virus making an automatic blockade, its setting is fast, it has a variety of plans for its selection, efficiently fights any malware, performs constant updates, avoiding wasted time in doing them manually, it allows to use the equipment while it is applied, ideal to access any web page and emails without risk of damage to the equipment or loss of personal information, F segure is a very efficient antivirus provides the peace of mind necessary to comply with the assigned tasks while the equipment is protected.

What do you dislike?

It works and adjusts quickly, I have no complaints about this software, it gives my teams the necessary protection against any threat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this Software because it greatly favors the protection of equipment, allows unlimited access to web pages, preventing any malware from entering, its adjustment is fast.

It provides the peace of mind that I need to accomplish the assigned tasks, allowing access to any web page and even reading and responding to emails without problems, sending threat notifications allowing timely blocking of access avoiding hard disk damage or loss of access. personal data, in my work I have been an excellent ally especially because every day I must access web pages in search of F-secure information to make this process more fluid achieving good results reaching the proposed goals.

Software Developer

"Powerful tool for the protection of computers against malicious viruses."

What do you like best?

F-Secure I like it a lot because it is a very useful tool to keep our computers protected against any threat or virus on the web, it is a very effective tool to keep our files safe from damage or loss caused by attacks on operating systems coming from the web, F-Secure is a tool for easy installation and configuration, our processes are not interrupted while F-secure does its work, this is really good. It is a very effective and vital antivirus in our organization.

What do you dislike?

Functionally F-secure does its job, but I would say that the cost of it is not very reasonable for the basic thing that it turns out to be in comparison with other similar tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

F-secure is a basic tool but quite powerful for the protection of computers, easy to use and configure, very effective and complete. Protect your equipment and keep it free of threats from the web with this great tool, it does not slow down your equipment by not occupying more space in the memory of them and works perfectly.

F-secure is really a super useful tool, since it has helped us to keep all our computers protected against any threat or virus to which we are exposed when we surf the web constantly as we do daily on labor issues, F-Secure makes let's be calm and confident, because this valuable tool avoids infecting our computers with these viruses, thanks to F-Secure we have not suffered any damage or loss of our files, it is quite good, we will continue using it, despite being a basic antivirus it has complied with our expectations, super functional.

Medical Office Worker

"Powerful tool for cleaning equipment in real time."

What do you like best?

I like F-Secure since it not only keeps the computer clean, but also checks the e-mail trays to detect harmful content and various types of spam. It also incorporates a sidebar to the browser that shows the protection status of the computer and a practical firewall that immediately blocks attempts to extract information from the system, F-Secure detects all threats that are transmitted over the network, including viruses and viruses. It does an immediate cleaning, this is really good, super effective tool, that is why we have it configured in our computers.

What do you dislike?

So far F-Secure has perfectly fulfilled its role, is an effective tool, we have not found anything that we do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

F-Secure is a powerful tool that will allow you to automatically run an analysis of your computer, plus F-secure has many benefits that outline it as one of the best antivirus programs out there. One of them is that the program is also focused on the detection of low-level threats, as well as programs with advertising, toolbars and unwanted applications. It is really simple but complete antivirus.

With F-secure all our equipment is safe and protected from any threat on the web, daily in the office we must open several web pages, so having f-secure installed, allows us to navigate with confidence, without any risk of loss or damage to our files. It is a super effective and reliable tool, that is why we have configured it in all our PCs of the organization, really good.

sales and marketing representative

"Great Antivirus for the protection of equipment!"

What do you like best?

Up to now it has worked excellent even when it makes its updates does not interfere in the use of the equipment being able to fulfill my activities without problem.

What do you dislike?

I love it because it gives protection to my computers generating the confidence I need to access any web page or open any received mail, one of the particularities of this software is that its adjustment is fast unlike other antivirus where the download processes they usually last a long time with F-secure, this does not happen without much effort to the team being able to perform other activities while it is complete, it is ideal to block any Malware sending a notification, perform constant updates, perform scanning of each web page or email that is accessed by preventing any virus entering protecting the hard drive as well as personal information entered into the computer, no doubt is a very powerful antivirus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that F-secure is a fast and powerful antivirus to detect any ideal threat for every professional in the protection of the information and of the equipment its adjustment is fast without much effort, great to detect any Malware.

In my work it works great giving me the freedom to comply with my activities while browsing the web or accessing any email something I previously could not do, protects the team against any threat that could enter carries out a meticulous scan reporting any type of virus malisioso, protects the passwords and access codes of any cybernetic attack, it works great for me.

Sales representative

"Efficient software in blocking threats on computers."

What do you like best?

Is a fantastic antivirus, I love its fast setting and how powerful it is to block any threat that wants to enter the computer, avoiding theft of information and damage to the hard drive, provides the confidence and tranquility necessary to navigate the web especially for me I work in the Marketing area where access to web pages is essential to fulfill my tasks in the planning of projects, access emails without setbacks, is a powerful software to detect any type of Malware, performs constant updates without interfering in normal activities in the use of equipment what is great!

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest annoyances that could generate the Antivirus to the team is the long downloads with F-Secure this does not happen quickly adjusts to the computer can access while it is adjusted, it is very efficient to block threats works perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that F-secure is one of the most powerful software for the blocking of viruses in computers, it provides the necessary tranquility to meet the established goals, it is quick to adjust, avoiding wasting time, it is an excellent antivirus for the protection of computers .

In my work I have allowed any efficiently with the established tasks being able to access the received emails without any complications as well as the tranquility of accessing any website feeling safe, informing by means of a notification any threat, it is very fast, it makes the achievement of the objectives is more fluid and in less time, it provides protection to my access codes, without a doubt it is a great software for my team.

Chief Operating Officer

"F-Secure your best option to protect operating system attacks"

What do you like best?

F-Secure is useful when defending attacks on the operating system, it is fast and very efficient when it comes to detect any type of malicious virus, also is responsible for protecting personal information that is protected in it, thus preventing them from being stolen by viruses. It is very versatile, it can be used to provide protection to our home team or business team

What do you dislike?

Up to now, it complies with all the protection and security requirements when using it, however, its cost should be moderate for all users so that everyone can access it and purchase the product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is effective to be a safe and easy to use software among others. It protects the computer system, documents and important information such as technology and protection against malware. It recognizes fake websites and safeguards the data

It is very good in case of any contamination attempt in real time. It protects the navigation of viruses, it is safe and effective. It has profile benefits as one of the best antivirus programs. It is constant by collecting the latest data about malware infections

Sales and Marketing Representative

"Great Software in virus detection! prevent timely access to the team!"

What do you like best?

It is a great software in the protection and protection of information in the computers I love because it allows me to be calm when accessing web pages informing me with an alert notification when a threat is detected and can be blocked immediately, it is a powerful antivirus against any Malware, F-secure is a great antivirus and antispam program that protects effectively while surfing the Internet, preventing hackers from gaining access to personal information, keeping the hard drive safe, avoiding any damage, making constant updates, and adjusting quickly avoiding wasting time in applying to the team.

What do you dislike?

It works perfect I do not have any complaints of this antivirus its adjustment is fast and efficient in the detection of threats keeping my equipment safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that F-secure is a very powerful and efficient software in the protection of the equipment as well as the personal information that is entered daily as passwords of many banking or security codes, blocks the access of any malicious virus, its adjustment is fast, it's really worth considering its use is efficient!

In my work, it gives me the security and confidence I need to access web pages as well as open emails, it offers peace of mind blocking any threat, especially since I answer many requests via email in the sales area every day, speeding up the response process to client and makes the marketing of services more fluid as well as free access to web pages being more effective in fulfilling tasks.

Office Worker
(10,001+ employees)

"Security and guaranteed protection of all my equipment with F-Secure! "

What do you like best?

I like F-Secure since it guarantees me the effective protection of my computers, I can navigate with tranquility through the websites without fear that some virus may appear and damage my computer or the files that I have stored, f-secure also makes a scan automatic of the pages that I visit and of my computers and in this way to avoid some malicious virus. F-secure has the great advantage that does not affect the use while cleaning is taking place, this means that we can work so fast, it does not affect the performance or the capacity of our equipment, it is quite functional and an excellent antivirus, basic but very full.

What do you dislike?

For now F-Secure at the level of functionality is excellent, it does not slow down the equipment, its levels of efficiency and effectiveness are quite high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

F-Secure is a powerful antivirus, ideal for any type and size of company, keeps the equipment free of threats and gives us the confidence to be able to navigate or access any website without fear of loss or damage to our files, it is necessary to have with an antivirus like it is F-secure, fast configuration and security of information guaranteed, f-secure is a basic antivirus but with a great potential and quite complete that has nothing to envy to other more populard the market, I recommend it .

F-secure has allowed me to work with confidence when accessing any web page, open without fear the emails I receive daily and at the same time without fear of losing any information, the protection offered by f-secure is quite high To be a basic antivirus, my computers are free of virus threats thanks to the installation of f-secure as our main tool for cleaning and blocking any threat.

Sales representative

"Effective protection for my computers against malware!"

What do you like best?

F-Secure I love it because it is a fast and very efficient antivirus in the detection of malware generating tranquility in the use of the web, especially for my work. I must visit web links in search of information providing the backup that my team needs, keeping the hard disk, performs a scanner of the pages that I visit, does not interfere in the absolute use of the equipment, its adjustment is fast enough to disference from other software, constantly performs automatic updates avoiding wasting time, protects personal information such as bank keys or of emails preventing them from being stolen by some virus, it is an efficient software works without problems!

What do you dislike?

Up to the moment I am working perfectly, its adjustment is fast and very effective in detecting viruses keeping my equipment free of threats.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider it a powerful antivirus with a wide scope in the detection of viruses, ideal for professionals or people in general who must constantly browse the web, protect computers, protect themselves from threats, their adjustment is fast without losing time.

In my work I was allowed to fulfill all my obligations allowing access to web pages as well as reading the emails received keeping me up to date on my tasks, efficiently protecting my equipment without setbacks, thanks to the threat notifications and being able to maintain my computer free of viruses avoiding damage to the hard drive or theft of my personal information, it is quite good and efficient!

Sales representative

"Efficient and safe Antivirus!"

What do you like best?

F-Secure is one of the most efficient software in the protection of my equipment, I love the peace of mind that it offers me, being able to surf without limits on the web, especially for my work that I must access web pages every day in search of information blocking any threat that may occur also I can access the emails with the security that any virus will be blocked automatically protecting my information, its adjustment is quite fast compared to other software of the same category without long downloads, is effective against all types of Malware including spyware, adware, Trojans and browser hijackers, is really effective.

What do you dislike?

Until the moment I worked excellent I have no complaints is very effective even its adjustment is fast, the tranquility that gives me really has no value!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that F-Secure is a great software in the protection of the equipment, it quickly detects any type of threats, being able to fulfill the goals set without major setbacks by accessing web pages without limits!

It allows to be more effective in reaching goals, being able to work freely while the team is protected. In my work I have been very useful above all and have been able to access web pages that I previously did not access, it provides protection to both the team and personal information. , allows you to open emails with peace of mind making quick scans of threat detection, informing me at all times when any type of virus is located, constantly updates while staying at the forefront, which is great, avoiding wasting time on manual updates, F-Secure is speed and protection!

Representante de Ventas y Marketing

"Great antivirus for basic protection at a reasonable price with F-Secure."

What do you like best?

I like F-Secure because it is a classic antivirus tool, and it offers us:

Protection in real time. The product can perform scheduled explorations of the file system, as well as analysis of files in real time.

Browser protection It comes with a decent browser add-on that can block access to malicious sites.

Easy installation, it is not at all complex. The benefits of this great application is really good.

What do you dislike?

Real-time protection and firewall services can interfere with legitimate activities at times and make troubleshooting difficult, however, with F-secure we have not had any major problem, it's a basic but good antivirus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a basic antivirus based on signatures at a reasonable price, F-Secure could be a good option. It does a good job for antivirus, but does not include the more advanced features of more expensive products such as intrusion detection, forensic analysis and protection of zero-day attacks. It can work well in combination with other tools.

F-Secure has provided us with great protection for our computers despite being a basic antivirus, we have had confidence when opening any file on our computer and navigating without risk of threats. We have not lost files, we have a great antivirus, thanks to F-Secure our information is secure, we keep it installed on all computers in our organization and it has been quite useful, we have saved money on an antivirus that has provided us with reliability.

Sales representative

"Efficient software that allows you to navigate with confidence providing protection to the team!"

What do you like best?

It is a powerful antivirus, I love how easy and fast it is to adjust to the computer without wasting time, it allows me to surf the web calmly blocking possible threats that could enter the computer and take over my personal information or damage the hard drive , provides protection and security without much effort, is one of the most efficient and fast antivirus that I know notifying me whenever there is a threat, in my work it is very useful especially for the amount of emails that I must review daily informing me of Any malicious virus, F-Secure is Great!

What do you dislike?

Its adjustment is quite fast without wasting time unlike other antivirus where it takes a long time to apply, it has not had any kind of inconvenience since it works perfectly, it is really worth trying!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend its use since it is very fast and efficient to detect threats being of great use in any company since it protects the equipment without much effort, being able to access web pages without limits giving tranquility and protection to the equipment.

In my work it is very important especially because I must locate information on the web daily to stay up-to-date as well as answer customer requests via email, so I can perform these activities with peace of mind knowing that the team is protected by informing me whenever it is detected. A threat blocking it immediately, is a reliable and efficient antivirus!

Software Developer

"Fsecure is an excellent antivirus"

What do you like best?

FSecure is real-time protection, automatically activated every time your computer is turned on, presents a variety of applications to inspect your data and alerts you if any known malware carrier has been placed in your list of installed programs. Fsecure is very easy to install and customize both personal computers and business, and their additional options are very competitive in the IT market. The technical support team has been able to answer every question presented in a precise time

What do you dislike?

I did not find any concern about using Fsecure antivirus program because it fullfilled all the security and safety requirements at work and also at home. However its cost could be releant for some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the computing world, you need to be protected from any cyberattack that puts your data and your equipment at risk, Fsecure is the option you need to be confident and calm in that aspect, FSecure will check your equipment every time and alert you of any contamination attempt in real time. Its additional tools are part of available options to shield its effectiveness ( Virus protection, Browsing Protection, Family protection, etc).

Since I started using Fsecure antivirus I have been impressed by its effectiveness, it allows me to be relaxed about the protection of any malicious program or virus. In my daily work the performance of this tool has saved money and time, it checks the equipment automatically every time, with the great option of parental control it protecst the content to which children are exposed on the network and with its Ransomware protection keeps your files and folders safe from any unwanted encryption.

The best management tool for cloud storage management

"Secure software for protection of information, files and computer documents"

What do you like best?

This security software fascinates me because it allows me to count as a useful tool with a wide protection of all the information files and documents contained in a computer, providing an immediate scanning response in a permanent and silent way to protect from malicious files, against malware, spyware or any internet virus

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to point out has been a great security advantage and permanent protection of all information and files contained in the computer of any against malware, spyware and viruses

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With F-Secure there is a strong security program updated for the security and protection of the computer silently and at the same time it detects and informs in real time of any type of malware, spyware or virus that is found in the computer system. without a doubt I can say that F-Secure has many benefits that profile as one of the best antivirus programs

F-Secure has helped me to find all types of malware inside the computer, allowing a permanent active shielding of malicious scripts, processes and other active computer threats in real time, being this way a safe and reliable viable solution to protect contents with all the Personal information proactively

F-Secure Features

9.1
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Threat Intelligence Category
Do you work for F-Secure?