F-Secure

Going beyond malware protection, F-Secure provides end-point protection and security management solutions. Developed in Europe for businesses around the globe.

Work for F-Secure?

Learning about F-Secure?

F-Secure Reviews

Ask F-Secure a Question
Showing 53 F-Secure reviews
F-Secure review by Wilmer M.
Wilmer M.

"Effective protection for my computers against malware!"

What do you like best?

F-Secure I love it because it is a fast and very efficient antivirus in the detection of malware generating tranquility in the use of the web, especially for my work. I must visit web links in search of information providing the backup that my team needs, keeping the hard disk, performs a scanner of the pages that I visit, does not interfere in the absolute use of the equipment, its adjustment is fast enough to disference from other software, constantly performs automatic updates avoiding wasting time, protects personal information such as bank keys or of emails preventing them from being stolen by some virus, it is an efficient software works without problems!

What do you dislike?

Up to the moment I am working perfectly, its adjustment is fast and very effective in detecting viruses keeping my equipment free of threats.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider it a powerful antivirus with a wide scope in the detection of viruses, ideal for professionals or people in general who must constantly browse the web, protect computers, protect themselves from threats, their adjustment is fast without losing time.

In my work I was allowed to fulfill all my obligations allowing access to web pages as well as reading the emails received keeping me up to date on my tasks, efficiently protecting my equipment without setbacks, thanks to the threat notifications and being able to maintain my computer free of viruses avoiding damage to the hard drive or theft of my personal information, it is quite good and efficient!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about F-Secure
F-Secure review by Leonardo R.
Leonardo R.

"Efficient and safe Antivirus!"

What do you like best?

F-Secure is one of the most efficient software in the protection of my equipment, I love the peace of mind that it offers me, being able to surf without limits on the web, especially for my work that I must access web pages every day in search of information blocking any threat that may occur also I can access the emails with the security that any virus will be blocked automatically protecting my information, its adjustment is quite fast compared to other software of the same category without long downloads, is effective against all types of Malware including spyware, adware, Trojans and browser hijackers, is really effective.

What do you dislike?

Until the moment I worked excellent I have no complaints is very effective even its adjustment is fast, the tranquility that gives me really has no value!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that F-Secure is a great software in the protection of the equipment, it quickly detects any type of threats, being able to fulfill the goals set without major setbacks by accessing web pages without limits!

It allows to be more effective in reaching goals, being able to work freely while the team is protected. In my work I have been very useful above all and have been able to access web pages that I previously did not access, it provides protection to both the team and personal information. , allows you to open emails with peace of mind making quick scans of threat detection, informing me at all times when any type of virus is located, constantly updates while staying at the forefront, which is great, avoiding wasting time on manual updates, F-Secure is speed and protection!

What Threat Intelligence solution do you use?

F-Secure review by Christine S.
Christine S.

"Great antivirus for basic protection at a reasonable price with F-Secure."

What do you like best?

I like F-Secure because it is a classic antivirus tool, and it offers us:

Protection in real time. The product can perform scheduled explorations of the file system, as well as analysis of files in real time.

Browser protection It comes with a decent browser add-on that can block access to malicious sites.

Easy installation, it is not at all complex. The benefits of this great application is really good.

What do you dislike?

Real-time protection and firewall services can interfere with legitimate activities at times and make troubleshooting difficult, however, with F-secure we have not had any major problem, it's a basic but good antivirus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a basic antivirus based on signatures at a reasonable price, F-Secure could be a good option. It does a good job for antivirus, but does not include the more advanced features of more expensive products such as intrusion detection, forensic analysis and protection of zero-day attacks. It can work well in combination with other tools.

F-Secure has provided us with great protection for our computers despite being a basic antivirus, we have had confidence when opening any file on our computer and navigating without risk of threats. We have not lost files, we have a great antivirus, thanks to F-Secure our information is secure, we keep it installed on all computers in our organization and it has been quite useful, we have saved money on an antivirus that has provided us with reliability.

F-Secure review by Carlos G.
Carlos G.

"Efficient software that allows you to navigate with confidence providing protection to the team!"

What do you like best?

It is a powerful antivirus, I love how easy and fast it is to adjust to the computer without wasting time, it allows me to surf the web calmly blocking possible threats that could enter the computer and take over my personal information or damage the hard drive , provides protection and security without much effort, is one of the most efficient and fast antivirus that I know notifying me whenever there is a threat, in my work it is very useful especially for the amount of emails that I must review daily informing me of Any malicious virus, F-Secure is Great!

What do you dislike?

Its adjustment is quite fast without wasting time unlike other antivirus where it takes a long time to apply, it has not had any kind of inconvenience since it works perfectly, it is really worth trying!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend its use since it is very fast and efficient to detect threats being of great use in any company since it protects the equipment without much effort, being able to access web pages without limits giving tranquility and protection to the equipment.

In my work it is very important especially because I must locate information on the web daily to stay up-to-date as well as answer customer requests via email, so I can perform these activities with peace of mind knowing that the team is protected by informing me whenever it is detected. A threat blocking it immediately, is a reliable and efficient antivirus!

F-Secure review by Rosa H.
Rosa H.

"Fsecure is an excellent antivirus"

What do you like best?

FSecure is real-time protection, automatically activated every time your computer is turned on, presents a variety of applications to inspect your data and alerts you if any known malware carrier has been placed in your list of installed programs. Fsecure is very easy to install and customize both personal computers and business, and their additional options are very competitive in the IT market. The technical support team has been able to answer every question presented in a precise time

What do you dislike?

I did not find any concern about using Fsecure antivirus program because it fullfilled all the security and safety requirements at work and also at home. However its cost could be releant for some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the computing world, you need to be protected from any cyberattack that puts your data and your equipment at risk, Fsecure is the option you need to be confident and calm in that aspect, FSecure will check your equipment every time and alert you of any contamination attempt in real time. Its additional tools are part of available options to shield its effectiveness ( Virus protection, Browsing Protection, Family protection, etc).

Since I started using Fsecure antivirus I have been impressed by its effectiveness, it allows me to be relaxed about the protection of any malicious program or virus. In my daily work the performance of this tool has saved money and time, it checks the equipment automatically every time, with the great option of parental control it protecst the content to which children are exposed on the network and with its Ransomware protection keeps your files and folders safe from any unwanted encryption.

F-Secure review by Jose Antonio F.
Jose Antonio F.

"Secure software for protection of information, files and computer documents"

What do you like best?

This security software fascinates me because it allows me to count as a useful tool with a wide protection of all the information files and documents contained in a computer, providing an immediate scanning response in a permanent and silent way to protect from malicious files, against malware, spyware or any internet virus

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to point out has been a great security advantage and permanent protection of all information and files contained in the computer of any against malware, spyware and viruses

Recommendations to others considering the product

With F-Secure there is a strong security program updated for the security and protection of the computer silently and at the same time it detects and informs in real time of any type of malware, spyware or virus that is found in the computer system. without a doubt I can say that F-Secure has many benefits that profile as one of the best antivirus programs

F-Secure has helped me to find all types of malware inside the computer, allowing a permanent active shielding of malicious scripts, processes and other active computer threats in real time, being this way a safe and reliable viable solution to protect contents with all the Personal information proactively

F-Secure review by Juan Pablo M.
Juan Pablo M.

"Excellent, lightweight and effective computer security software"

What do you like best?

I like it because the antivirus software was tested against the active malware and the solution results have been immediate, allowing permanently and silently to protect from malicious files that are in the computer, as well as a software oriented detection of low threats. level, like programs with advertising, toolbars and unwanted applications and update operations are performed quite fast

What do you dislike?

Not on the contrary I have nothing that disgusts me about this security software, on the contrary it keeps me updated and protected my computer because F-Secure contains a user-friendly interface and has the latest advanced protection mechanisms that provide confidence

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best solution option for the protection of information, files and documents of interest for the Windows-based computer as well as those of Mac OS against malware, spyware and viruses and how important this antivirus software continues to update and improve its performance. way constantly by collecting the latest data on malware infections around the world

F-Secure has helped in an effective way for being safe software quite easy to use and I have discovered many harmful files that I did not even suspect were present in the computer system, also permanently protects my files, documents and important information as protection technology against the malware that has advanced in real time providing a proactive security solution with the automatic background update that offers sustainable defense

F-Secure review by Maximilian H.
Maximilian H.

"Nice management software, solid antivirus"

What do you like best?

1. The antivirus application is really quick and doesn't need a lot of resources. I didn't even notice it using any system resources at all since I've installed it.

2. The Policy Manager console to manage all F-Secure installations in an on-premise environment is powerful but easy to understand.

3. Devices will still recieve definition updates from official F-Secure servers even if they leave the local network.

4. The web guard blocked all malicious test web pages and installs itself automatically if activated in the Policy Manager.

5. The Policy Manager has some powerful reports and we actually used it as a makeshift asset management software for quite a while.

6. The mobile apps for Android and iOS are alright, nothing special, but I'm convinced that you don't need that anyway.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that annoys me is the way that product updates work, I'd love an option to just auto update all installs but you have to import the new version manually and then deploy it to your clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

F-Secure is definitely worth the money and it's not even that expensive. Take it slow with the implementation and I recommend to mimic your Active Directory structure in the Policy Manager to make more use of the report system.

Reliable protection against malicious applications, files and websites.

F-Secure review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"F-secure helps you strengthen your cyber security wherever you are"

What do you like best?

F-secure more than an antivirus is a powerful software for the security of your computers and mobile devices, it works in the background so you can continue working while the tool performs its analysis, offers protection against viruses, malware and other cybernetic worms that abound In the net. It is very light and with a very attractive and intuitive interface that serves as a guide to the user for ease of use

What do you dislike?

To keep us more anonymous we use the virtual private network service, however it consumes a lot of data and the speed of the internet on the network is slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

One suggestion is to use the software first in small networks and not as much important information, about five to ten devices initially would be fine. According to your own experience and results you could implement in a larger and more valuable network in which more care and data security is required, it is a very economic software for the experienced and effective that is

One of the main advantages is that it is a very powerful software to guarantee data security and prevent malware in which our intranet can be attacked, which is why we decided to use it first in a small network and now in our most important network due to the good results that has reflected us

F-Secure review by Cristyn S.
Cristyn S.

"Extremely effective antivirus for the computers in your home."

What do you like best?

F-Secure is an antivirus with excellent features, many of which make up the reason why I like it, and this is because it is a very versatile software that can be used to provide protection to the equipment of our home or business equipment. . We just need to install it. What is a download that does not take much time, in addition to not occupying much space in our machine, works in the background, so it does not cause any discomfort if you are using the computer, unlike other programs, its configuration is very simple and depends on each user if you want to make some changes to what is already established or change the time to go to bed, filtering content and more, its interface is very comfortable because everything is visible only a few clicks and you can see your tools, family rules the antivirus section to observe if a virus, a malicious file or a harmful website was detected, so that in this way a solution can be found by eliminating the file or, immediately, this great antivirus will block everything that is harmful is why I consider it to be very efficient for the business level as well as the home, since it acts very fast when detecting any malware or virus.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that bothers me about this antivirus because in simple words it is super efficient from its role as an antivirus as well as its support team since they are very attentive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very powerful and reliable antivirus that is necessary for all types of home and business is why I recommend it because it will give protection to your personal life as your business, has ease of use and affordable costs.

Since its installation on my computer (laptop and mobile devices) it has worked very well since while browsing the internet or downloading or sending files it keeps me protected from any malware or virus, as well as allowing me to create family rules in which I order that Pages must be blocked or restricted for my children I give them security too and all for a very fair cost for everything they offer because family protection is very important so it is worth your investment.

F-Secure review by Rohith K.
Rohith K.

"Effective antivirus for a virus free environment"

What do you like best?

Online scanner is the one which I like the most because it warms me of the suspicious sites and secures me from virus. I use it for my dual OS both Windows and Kali Linux which works great every second. I also like the interface which is very simple and clean.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it founds to be as malware (which is not actually) sometimes by Windows Defender.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend F Secure to everyone because I can ensure you that your data is safely protected from the day you install it.

I use F Secure for both personal use and business use. It helps in recognizing fake websites and safeguards my data. I can proudly say that I did not lose any data from the day I installed F Secure. I also use F Secure's VPN service.

F-Secure review by Viraj S.
Viraj S.

"The most efficiently working antivirus"

What do you like best?

This best antivirus u have seen till now.. I have tried so many antivirus software but I didn't find those as easy and efficient as this F-secure. It is very easy to operate and it has got multiple tools to secure our phones and PC.

What do you dislike?

There are no such things that bother me while using this application. It has some minor problems which actually doesn't create any problem. But, overall this is an awesome application to secure my devices with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to protect your devices and avoid the risk of getting hacked then I would strongly recommend you to use this

I'm able to protect my device simply against malware, and other trojan viruses and risk of getting my devices hacked so I just don't need anything else than this application to protect my devices.

F-Secure review by Catherine A.
Catherine A.

" F-Secure total protection for commercial or personal equipment."

What do you like best?

F-Secure is an impressive security software, I like it because it provides business or home protection, as it has a very powerful shielding, protecting each team of malicious scripts, malwares, trojans, rootkit viruses, worms, dangerous programs and fake applications. in real time, its payment rates are very accessible and the best thing is that it contains a very easy to use interface and it is lightweight and does not need so much cpu to function at maximum.

What do you dislike?

As any F-Secure software is not totally perfect, since in its menu some very small features or adjustments are needed, but with time they will improve so that as long as it works it should be what I will continue using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

F-Secure is an ideal software for the protection of any computer, no matter if it is for Windows or Mac OS, works in real time and does not occupy more space in them and the best thing is that it is updated automatically for such reasons I recommend it.

Having F-Secure protects my computer from files, viruses and malicious sites so I can access without any fear to any page on the web, as well as access to my bank accounts knowing that I will not steal any data from them because I gives the advantage of working in real time and very quickly, also gives me the option to unlock something that I do not consider dangerous for my computers and if I want I can integrate it with other protection programs such as firewalls.

F-Secure review by Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.

"Super effective antivirus for daily life and business life"

What do you like best?

F-Secure I really like it because it is a software that can be managed and used very easily, it works in the background so it does not interrupt any action, and the best thing is that beyond being able to manage our team on a single platform It offers protection against these malicious programs, viruses that we can attract when navigation causes great damage, we can also make configurations where rules are established that indicate the time in which the analysis can be done to all the equipment and all for a very low price. everything it offers.

What do you dislike?

When running in the background, no activity that you want or are doing on the computer is interrupted, but it is not recommended for low-end computers, because it may work a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With F-Secure it is not necessary to wait hours for the analysis of your equipment since this is extremely fast and in just a few minutes will give you in great detail the results of your team.

With F-Secure, our business group can work comfortably thanks to this excellent software allows us to maintain the large number of computers protected with a single platform and establish configurations in which all the equipment can be analyzed. Management much easier. In addition, it is very easy to use and very effective, so it issues alerts for any detected threat.

F-Secure review by Reyes P.
Reyes P.

"Great software to feel secure"

What do you like best?

It is a very light and very powerful software with a database of viruses, malwares, etc. Always updated is very effective when detecting threats, since there are antivirus that detect files that are not real threats and can be quite annoying, f secure has a great precision, what I like most is that with a basic license I can have Several computers protected for a good price.

What do you dislike?

The vpn service, slows down the connection a bit so for endpoint protections I prefer to use other software, sometimes it does not store the passwords automatically then i have to configure it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great antivirus offers a trial version so you can use it to decide if it is what you are looking for or not. There is also a free scan on the website so you can check your device without having to download the software. Configure the antivirus according to your needs as well as web protection, so you can manage comfortably and see all the content you really want to see.

I feel protected with this antivirus, besides that it does not required many resources of the computer does not slow down the start time of the computer, it is also excellent for storing passwords safely, and organized, besides this also alerts me of websites not safes, and avoid offers or deceptive websites.

F-Secure review by Guadalupe Fernanda G.
Guadalupe Fernanda G.

"F-Secure Protect your team! "

What do you like best?

F-Secure a great antivirus that provides personal and corporate protection, I like it a lot because it is very simple but very versatile, it keeps my devices protected against any threat from the network because while we navigate we do it without any concern because Secure works in real time blocking everything that can affect us, to use it only requires a very minimal download so it will not use much space, also it is not necessary to make any complex configuration.

What do you dislike?

F-Secure is really the best antivirus so I have nothing against it is simple and provides security to my life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not necessary to modify the configurations that F-Secure brings because it is already prepared to provide the maximum protection to the equipment, just install it and activate it.

With this great antivirus I can surf or download very relaxed because I will not lose or affect my computer thanks to the real-time protection provided by F-Secure.

F-Secure review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"F-secure trend in security for your computer"

What do you like best?

I love this antivirus because it is a software that provides great protection and is of excellent quality, it can be used on any device, since it is generally very light, it also has a very simple interface that provides comfort to the user, it also offers protection when browsing by networks warning if there is any irregularity in said page or in any downloaded file. It should be noted that its price is very affordable for everything it offers, so it can be used by large or small companies and, for personal use, honestly, it is one of the best antivirus I have used.

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything that I do not like about the software because it is very complete and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have verified in advance that it is very useful and powerful, becoming highly effective, so that its use will provide commercial and personal tranquility at a very low cost, and also gives the option to acquire users for free to verify their effectiveness.

This software is really spectacular it has allowed me to avoid being infected when I surf the internet in an endless number of occasions reporting the level of dangerousness of these sites, thus keeping my browser safe from any threat.

F-Secure review by Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.

"F-Secure gives security to your life!"

What do you like best?

F-Secure I like it because it is a great antivirus that offers great advantages to its users from the protection to the computer and mobile phones of the home, such as the protection of the bank account, also every time you are browsing F-Secure gives you protection before any virus that wants to enter the computers by some download or web page, its interface is very comfortable, it gives you notifications about the analysis of your equipment if everything is in order or if a suspicious document has been found for cleaning.

What do you dislike?

This great software works very well so I have nothing to say against it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very complete and as well as it provides personal protection it can also be extremely efficient and with a great performance for the business protection, because if you want you can configure a schedule of analysis and more so you can customize the security of your equipment .

F-Secure is ideal for the protection of my equipment always keeps me abreast of the threats that may arise my equipment so I should not worry about my internet browsing and the use of my bank account with wifi since I will always be protected.

F-Secure review by Ismael G.
Ismael G.

"Uno de los mejores antivirus que he probado"

What do you like best?

Este es un antivirus muy sencillo de utilizar, y con un nivel de protección suficiente para el usuario medio.

En la pantalla principal de la aplicación aparece un breve resumen del estado de cada uno de los principales componentes de F-Secure: protección antivirus, protección de navegación y funciones de seguridad actualizadas. En está pantalla también está un botón para iniciar un análisis de virus y la opción Configuración.

En la página web podemos encontrar la sección de Reglas Familiares en la que puedes establecer los límites de tiempo, las horas de dormir o el filtrado de contenido adecuado. Esto se hace desde la web, y no desde la aplicación, porque estas reglas regirán para todos los dispositivos vinculados a nuestra cuenta.

Dispone también de una sección de herramientas, donde encontrarás opciones para ejecutar análisis más detallados o específicos, ver archivos en cuarentena, especificar archivos (como documentos confidenciales) que nunca deben analizarse, un registro del historial.

Además cuenta con protección bancaria, que se activa de forma predeterminada cuando entramos en la web de nuestro banco, de forma que evita que otros programas puedan interferir en dicha sesión.

What do you dislike?

Los ordenadores un poco antiguos y de gama baja, puede que vean penalizado su rendimiento, ya que este antivirus consume bastantes recursos. (En los ordenadores actuales no se notará que está funcionando en segundo plano).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es uno de los antivirus más rápidos a la hora de completar un análisis de tu ordenador. Este es otro factor que puede decantar la balanza a favor de este antivirus.

Ofertan soluciones especificas para las empresas, que mejorarán el nivel de seguridad de las mismas, manteniendo los ordenadores a salvo de cualquier amenaza.

F-Secure review by Luis J.
Luis J.

"Un antivirus de los mejores"

What do you like best?

Aunque haya otros antivirus más populares, a mí me encanta este. Es muy simple, pero es que no hay que complicarse la vida (ni complicársela a los usuarios) para ofrecer un software de calidad y muy eficaz.

Permite ser usado hasta en 5 dispositivos a la vez, y ofrece un alto nivel de protección, para mí de los mejores, y tras haber probado varios he decidido quedarme con este: es eficaz y no ralentiza mi ordenador.

What do you dislike?

Hecho de menos que ofrezcan descuentos sustanciales para licencias a largo plazo (de 3 años por ejemplo), pero aún así es un antivirus bastante económico.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a los potenciales usuarios, si no se fían de mi criterio, que busquen en internet comparativas de antivirus, y que comprueben ellos mismos las valoraciones de F-Secure en esos test independientes.

Me ha permitido evitar ser infectado en varias ocasiones al navegar por internet, bloqueándome el acceso a la página en cuestión y reportando su peligrosidad.

F-Secure review by Pablo V.
Pablo V.

"Little known, great efficiency in security"

What do you like best?

Well detailed, well executed, good threat analysis.

He knows at the time he was in any device very quickly

Agile and simple to use scans, with just one button.

Perfectly executed in multi-bearing languages ​​with great utility when forgetting about security

What do you dislike?

The main user panel should be better designed so that the user has a better experience.

It has a somewhat slow and heavy installation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Antivirus to take into account for competitive work environments with great performance and a multitude of options for hiring.

Since I joined my last company I have been using this little known antivirus. At first I had my reluctance since I had used some more known, but finally I have to say that it has a great usability and malware detection. The use is simple has a multitude of options that make its use pleasant and allows me to have at all times the safety of my team.

F-Secure review by Khushi H.
Khushi H.

"Best software to protect our data "

What do you like best?

F secure is one of the antivirus and it provides security for your computer and mobiles.it doesn't occupy much space in our machine because it works in background so it doesn't cause any discomforts while using computer .And it's configuration is very simple and ease of use .And most importantly it will block any website or file which is harmful to our machine and it acts very fast when detecting any malware or virus.F secure contain online scanner,one of the best thing is everybody can afford this application ..

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found any dislike about this application . To be honest it is one of the best antivirus I have come across .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to everybody whoever want secure their data and most importantly it is affordable by everyone

One of the best thing about this application is its provide security to my data and moreover f secure is used for both personal and business use .And it helps me to recognise fake websites.

F-Secure review by Francisco Alexander M.
Francisco Alexander M.

"Powerful and extraordinary computer protection and security antivirus software"

What do you like best?

I love F-Secure for being a powerful software against active malware that allows to give a quick and efficient solution answer doing its job to protect contents and information of malicious files that are in the computer, it is a light program that does not require much use of the CPU to work silently but effectively protecting each space, also has the full ability to eliminate trojans, rootkit viruses, dangerous programs and fake applications as well as has an active shielding, the protection of the PC from malicious scripts, processes and other active IT threats in real time

What do you dislike?

Not on the contrary with F-Secure I have lots of reasons to express its effective advanced protection mechanism for the security of data, documents and important information since it has the automatic background update that offers sustainable defense in the computer against active malware

Recommendations to others considering the product

With F- Secure it is definitive protection of all contents, files and information of interest that is in the computer since F-Secure has one of the best definitions of protection in the market against malware, spyware and viruses and can be be sure that you are guaranteed maximum protection at all times quickly in real time

It has helped me to discover many harmful files that I did not even suspect were present in the computer system, in addition F-Secure was able to stop any type of malware that has been found actively in the affected computer hard drive, also has helped The malicious email attachment protection and the availability of controlling multiple applications and restrict their permissions

F-Secure review by Irene M.
Irene M.

"El mejor programa de seguridad que he probado nunca."

What do you like best?

F-Secure es un software de seguridad impresionante, me gusta porque proporciona protección para el hogar o la empresa, ya que tiene un blindaje muy poderoso, que protege a cada equipo de scripts maliciosos, malwares, troyanos, virus rootkit, gusanos, programas peligrosos y aplicaciones falsas. En tiempo real, sus tasas de pago son muy accesibles y lo mejor es que contiene una interfaz muy fácil de usar, es liviana y no necesita tanta CPU para funcionar al máximo.

What do you dislike?

Como cualquier software F-Secure no es totalmente perfecto, ya que en su menú se necesitan algunas funciones o ajustes muy pequeños, pero con el tiempo mejorarán, de modo que mientras funcione, debería ser lo que seguiré usándolo.

Tener F-Secure protege mi computadora de archivos, virus y sitios malintencionados para que pueda acceder sin temor a cualquier página de la web, así como acceso a mis cuentas bancarias, sabiendo que no le robaré ninguna información porque les doy la La ventaja de trabajar en tiempo real y muy rápido, también me da la opción de desbloquear algo que no considero peligroso para mis computadoras y, si así lo deseo, puedo integrarlo con otros programas de protección, como los firewalls.

F-Secure review by Alaha A.
Alaha A.

"Powerful and effective antivirus"

What do you like best?

It is a powerful antivirus, which protects all my devices from any possible threat. Work in real time, for which I have protection seven days a week at twenty-four hours a day. Its work process provides great automation capacity, I do not have trouble using it, everything is simple and fast, thanks to it is activated immediately turn on my computer, this covers each space for more prevention, which makes me feel more secure and confident . In general terms I like its simple interface, simple tools and innovative design.

What do you dislike?

F-Secure is exactly what I needed, it's a really efficient antivirus that keeps me safe from any threat. I have no complaints and disagreement regarding its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend F-Secure as the best antivirus you can find, it is reliable, fast and efficient. Test it.

For my daily life and for my work, F-Secure has become very necessary. All my devices remain free of threats, it is fast and with its automation process allows me to find quick solutions. Analyze any new file that enters my computer and even when I browse the web, all in real time. Its system is optimal and keeps me alert for possible threats, providing a pleasant reliability.

F-Secure review by keismary m.
keismary m.

"F-Secure of the best antivirus to keep you protected at all times"

What do you like best?

F-secure is undoubtedly one of the best antivirus that has proven since it offers an impressive security when navigating since it works in real time blocking everything that could be a possible threat to our computers and how it works in second. Flat does not cause any type of inconvenience or inconvenience when using the computer. It has a very simple and quite effective interface that provides a great comfort for the user since once installed it starts to work, and organize the operating system each time the equipment is turned on without having to make any adjustments. also it is possible to emphasize that its price is very accessible, sincerely it is one of the best antivirus software that has used.

What do you dislike?

I can not find something that I do not like about this antivirus because it is really fantastic and I love it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it with closed eyes to other users since being such a complete and effective software, without a doubt its implementation in everyday life either at home or at work, will allow them to be protected from any threat to their computers in all times for a very low and accessible cost.

With the implementation of F-Secure in all my computers for both personal and business use, it has been possible for me to navigate, access any web page and download any type of files without fear as it keeps completely safe from any threat at all my devices, since it informs the level of dangerousness of them and if I consider that a certain page does not represent a threat to my story with the option of unlocking them. It is easy to use and very effective, sincerely of the best antivirus that I have used.

F-Secure review by User in Information Technology and Services

" Protection at all levels"

What do you like best?

It is a light application, which does not consume many resources of the device is multiplatform, with many useful features, which provide security at various levels, both when surfing the Internet, and when connecting or downloading data to smartphone.

What do you dislike?

It is a very efficient application but with a complicated interface to use in low resolution devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a software to protect different devices that is light it is an excellent option, it can be used in a personal or business way, it is excellent for companies that seek protection for a good price.

With f-secure licenses I can keep several devices protected for an economical price, it is very efficient when analyzing files in real time, and constantly sends a report on the state of the system, in case of infection acts quickly with an alert

F-Secure review by Ganesh P.
Ganesh P.

"Great anti virus for my device."

What do you like best?

I can control my devices by adding parent control settings whereby I'm avoiding the risk of viruses from other sources and websites. This is a very powerful anti virus. I'm very happy with it's performance and moreover it is cheap as well and it works efficiently.it is worth every single penny.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags and takes quite a bit of time to scan, that's all!!

Other than this, I don't see any issue in this application worth reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely a great application to protect devices against all types of viruses so I suggest all to try this software once

This has been securing my devices against all the vulnerable viruses and websites hence I'm comfortable to store my important data on my device rather than taking its back up all the time.

F-Secure review by Manuel G.
Manuel G.

"e-F-icaz"

What do you like best?

Esta empresa finlandesa (supongo que de ahí la F de su nombre) ofrece un antivirus liviano, muy fácil de usar y tremendamente efectivo la hora de detectar, y eliminar si fuese necesario, virus y otros malware.

Ofrece protección en tiempo real durante la navegación por internet, bloqueando aquellas páginas sospechosas de albergar software malicioso, de forma que su prioridad es evitar la infección del equipo, pudiendo también eliminar virus que ya se hayan instalado en el equipo.

Dispone de la más moderna tecnología “endpoint protection”, que gracias al análisis heurístico y a sus algoritmos avanzados consiguen mantener todos sus dispositivos seguros y protegidos. También prestan especial atención al correo electrónico, con protección antispam y antimalware para evitar la pérdida de datos.

Aunque se pueden modificar algunos parámetros (no demasiados), F-Secure apuesta por la simplicidad, de forma que puedes descargarte la aplicación, y empezar a usarla (y a disfrutar de la máxima protección) sin necesidad de efectuar ningún ajuste: una vez instalada, ya comienza a funcionar, y arrancará con el sistema operativo cada vez que enciendas el ordenador.

La configuración que trae por defecto es la óptima, para conseguir la máxima seguridad sin penalizar el rendimiento de los equipos, por lo que si no se es un experto, es mejor no efectuar modificaciones.

What do you dislike?

En su afán por simplificar, que puede ser positivo en muchos casos, deja poco margen al cliente para personalizar el nivel de protección que desea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mi recomendación tiene que ser comprar este software, ya que ofrece una protección de máximo nivel y por un precio muy competitivo.

Ofrece una gama de productos pensada para la empresa (Business), que presta especial a elementos que no suelen ser frecuente en los hogares, como las redes de equipos, y con un soporte especializado.

F-Secure review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"F-Secure best security for business"

What do you like best?

We never have and issue with our computers not being secure, and the price point is there too. We are a small office with 5 computers but this works great with our IT network, and provides exactly what we need.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it states that it did not update on its own and we realize it could provide a lapse in coverage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check into F-secure and find out how much it provides for the type of security your business needs. This has been the best product for us for a long time.

We don't have to worry about losing important information or being hacked.

F-Secure review by Nikita M.
Nikita M.

"Absolutely a great anti virus product."

What do you like best?

Very reliable and promising antivirus product . This works greatly by protecting my devices from all kinds of viruses. It has even got the feature of controlling online activity by which I can block unwanted websites on my device .

What do you dislike?

It works perfectly. I don't have any issues with this product. Infact I'm very much impressed with this

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best anti virus product to protect your devices. If you are looking for any anti virus software then I suggest you to use this

I'm protecting my devices by getting hacked and keeping my data safe with the help of this anti virus . This is the perfect application for my device to secure all my confidential data and documents.

F-Secure review by Joan N.
Joan N.

"Safe and secure internet with F-Secure"

What do you like best?

Protects your computer while in the internet thus safe surfing, online shopping without worries. Has an advanced antivirus that protect your computer against modern and complex threats,

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have any safe browsing features and isn't easy to set up and use, It has an antivirus that is very expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

F-secure Antivirus delivers quality and effectively but when it comes to web protection not so much other software do better

It's antivirus does an excellent job in protecting against malware.

F-Secure review by Gopal K.
Gopal K.

"Perfect application to secure devices."

What do you like best?

It secures my phone and my PC, and it is very reliable and easy to operate. It's customer service is so cooperative. It has even got activity control through which I can block unwanted sites on my PC .

What do you dislike?

There are no such things that bother me while using. This is perfect application to rely upon .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to secure your computer in the best way then I recommend all to use f-secure.

It has been securing my devices efficiently and I remain tension free when I have f-secure in my devices. It is protecting my devices again all the kinds of viruses like trojan and malware viruses.

F-Secure review by Swapnil S.
Swapnil S.

"F secure antivrus not so positive experience"

What do you like best?

I like the simple user interface. It is very clean and easy to understand. It has a good and vibrant color scheme which is pleasing to the eyes and also incorporates various features for protection. I also like the fact that it has a mobile version.

What do you dislike?

The product is seems like a malware, especially by other anti virus software like Windows defender. There are multiple flaws in its scanning techniques which it makes it really inefficient to find vulnerabilities. From a network security standpoint it is far away from a cloud based solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to a f secure if you need stand alone protection, for cloud based services stay away

I was using F secure on older phones to scan for security threats. Since its a relatively lighter application it seems more useful for older systems and less powerful computers.

F-Secure review by Triveni k.
Triveni k.

"It is the best antivirus till date for me"

What do you like best?

It is best antivirus which secures my phone and system through danger virus entering as it has parentral control

What do you dislike?

I don't find any such disadvantage on so far of using this

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes it is very good and really safe. It secures the data of your system as well as of phone from any virus we really fear of getting attacked to our systems

It secures system by restricting the entry of dangerous virus which can destroy the system records. And it is really a great virus-free application

F-Secure review by Jessica J.
Jessica J.

"F-Secure Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about F-Secure is that they offer very hi-tech products that are really reliable and high quality.

What do you dislike?

In the past they had a type of third party spying program that I found a little bit baffling. I felt like this would increase security risks and open the door to hackers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that it is definitely worth a shot to try it out at least once. It has superior antivirus system that will keep you safe from hackers, malware and cyber attacks.

It has kept my tech products successfully secure from malware and cyber attacks.

F-Secure review by Vicky K.
Vicky K.

"F-Secure - A Guardian!!"

What do you like best?

F-Secure offers several free security tools, like a router check. F-Secure scored high in our in-house malware protection tests and in other third-party lab tests.

What do you dislike?

This antivirus program doesn’t stop online threats from infecting your computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good Software to detect malwares.

We use this antimalware software to scan any device that is connected to our computer via USB, including cellphones, and it quarantines the malware it finds.

F-Secure review by Rodney K.
Rodney K.

"18 years Virus Free"

What do you like best?

F-Secure / F-Prot protects you from computer virus's day and night. Keeps upto date seamlessly behind the scenes.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't play well with Autodesk products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to turn it off if you are installing Autodesk products but once installed they play together well.

We keep our computers running virus free. F-Secure has kept all the virus' at bay.

F-Secure review by ravi r.
ravi r.

"One of the performing internet security suite "

What do you like best?

It protects the development system and finds threats perfectly. It has good support for windows as well as mac OS. The online scanner is a good tool.

What do you dislike?

It has not evolved much. Most usb connected devices are not scanned by it. It has high pricing and also don't support url scanning and blocking.

We used it for protecting some of our systems from malware, however we could have got out of it more if it had addressed some of the concerns.

F-Secure review by User

"Keeping Users Safe"

What do you like best?

I like the minimalist application ui that is delivered to the end user and being able to manage the application's policy's from one central location rather than the users machine

What do you dislike?

i dont like that the application sometimes comes up and says that it has malfunctioned and that it needs a reboot to be able to cure the problem,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth a try

Centrally manged AV

F-Secure review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"End user and administrator"

What do you like best?

The anti-virus engine was great, we did independent tests and this product always came out on top. They also have an offline scanner that you can boot the CD too to help scan for malware outside of windows. The management dashboard, we are an MSP, was helpful and gave good stats. I do not know what the management portal looks like for non MSP clients. The firewall was at times too aggressive by default and caused some issues.

What do you dislike?

On older machines it really was a resource hog. As mentioned above, firewall was at times hard to manage for a diverse set of computers. When I used the product there was no ESXi plug in for vShield to scan virtual machines. The server anti-virus was clunky to manage - it had to be done through a web browser, often times we did not not an extra web server running on a server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I still think this product is one of the best at catching viruses early on. Despite some management issues this is still a solid product which a good track record.

Anti-virus and computer protection

F-Secure review by Brendan J.
Brendan J.

"Quick and easy to deploy"

What do you like best?

Effective protection, easy to deploy and ensure compliance accross the whole network

What do you dislike?

Power hungry app, could be more feature rich

Antivirus protection across the enterprise

F-Secure review by Fred F.
Fred F.

"F-Secure - resource hog"

What do you like best?

The management console was very easy to learn and manage corporate devices.

What do you dislike?

At first install the program seemed to work pretty well. But after a few engine updates every time a scan would start the computer would start to crawl. No matter what we did to the scans, adjust the time adjust the resource attributes, we just could not get it to run and finish in a timely manner. Then there was always the complaint that the users computer was too slow to even use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check out their current products and do the evaluation. Be sure your environment is capable of handling the load placed on the systems during the scan process. Not just the 'high-end' machines, but all of them in the corporation.

We were trying to eliminate viruses on the network. The anti-virus aspects of the product were very affective at keeping active infections out of the network.

F-Secure review by User

"Good Antivirus Protection, Minimum Administration Required"

What do you like best?

Minimum administration effort, product updates are easy

What do you dislike?

Threat analysis reporting lacks sufficient detail to support our internal audit requirements

Antivirus & Malware Protection

F-Secure review by Hitesh G.
Hitesh G.

"Handy and must have tool"

What do you like best?

It's the amazing antivirus. It's were secure. Blocks all kinds of virus.

What do you dislike?

The looks and feel of the application was not upto the mark.

The application's offline security helps keeping the pc secure.

F-Secure review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"experience with f-secure"

What do you like best?

Easy to deploy and use. Straight forward solution without complicated setup.

What do you dislike?

Limited functions and features if compare to most of the similar solutions in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you want a simple solution.

Anti malware

F-Secure review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Good Product!"

What do you like best?

I have used F-Secure Anti-Virus for PC is beneficial in quite a few ways. It protects my PCs from viruses, spyware and other sorts of malware, including ransomware threats. In addition, it updates itself automatically, so you’re always protected against the most recently discovered threats.

What do you dislike?

Some times it makes my PC slow. Also doesn’t scan USB-connected drives or devices

I used for my personal use

F-Secure review by Agency
Agency

"F-Secure"

What do you like best?

One of the best product I have used till now, this device basically helps in keeping data secure at every time

What do you dislike?

U guys need to increase the service centers compared to currently having

Critical situation we use this, very fast solution

F-Secure review by Administrator

"Solution appears to work as we have not had any serious breaches or vulnerabilities detected"

What do you like best?

Seems to be lightweight and mostly non intrusive

What do you dislike?

On occasions it has been overly active, removing legitimate applications due to false threat analysis

Keeping our data safe, and shipped software virus and malware free

F-Secure review by User in Computer Software

"F-secure Freedome - convenient one-click VPN solution"

What do you like best?

Simplicity - I don't have to setup anything, just one click and I have running VPN service.

What do you dislike?

Absence of trial accounts or free limits (e.g. TunnelBear provides 500mb/month for free).

One-button VPN that just works.

Learning about F-Secure?

* We monitor all F-Secure reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.