PersistIQ Reviews & Product Details

PersistIQ Overview

What is PersistIQ?

PersistIQ is a free email automation platform to send a small batch of personalized emails. We help hundreds of small teams (1-200 employees) send batches of personalized emails for sales, marketing, and other customer outreach. Our platform is simple to set up, allows custom sequence building, A/B testing, and analytics. Our integrations with Salesforce, Copper, and Zapier allow for a streamlined workflow.

PersistIQ Details
English, French, Spanish

PersistIQ makes your outbound sales more effective. Personalization is key in selling and automation is key in productivity. PersistIQ lets you do both with our smart outbound campaigns.

Simple - sales engagement software is no good if it's difficult to use. PersistIQ is the easiest software platform to use, yet with all the important features you need. Be up and running in just minutes.

Just the right amount of automation - other platform attempt to automate everything in the sales communication process, or the workflow is too manual and cumbersome. At PersistIQ, we believe there's a core human element in the sales process. We aim to preserve that by striking just the right balance of automation.

Reliability and Speed - your communication and workflow software should be lightning fast so it doesn't slow you down. We invest heavily in the product to make it fast and reliable.

Easy to work with - we offer both monthly and annual billing options with no minimum seat requirements

PersistIQ
San Francisco, CA
@persistiq

PersistIQ Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the PersistIQ community
Have you used PersistIQ before?

PersistIQ Reviews

Showing 232 PersistIQ reviews
Already have PersistIQ?
Associé, Responsable commercial
What do you like best?

Easy way to made some quality conversational email from my prospects.

Easy way to made sequence with A/B test

A/B Test on campaigns.

Best time to Send is a feature very very usefull.

You can also watch your Response time wich can give you usefull data for your next campaigns.

Tracking opened / replied and bounced. You can make a very quality data base of prospects.

Knowledge base very usefull and complete with a big menu of resources : Features, Live Webinars, Tutorials, Email Automation course....

The reporting is very complete with all your score, show with graphics and numbers.

the parameters are almost endless, you can customize your user experience as much as possible with fields to fill in and create.

You will also find a lot of native integrations to connect with your CRMs and your favorite software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I miss a trigger who stop campaign when the customer click on a link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to use PersistiQ even in the paid version, it is very affordable and it will allow you to develop your prospect experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth my data base of qualified prospects.

Made some quality conversational email with my prospects

make a very quality data base of prospects.

try some commercials technics with my prospects and use it in the very good way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Curation
What do you like best?

PIQ is a great way to boost your outreach success. The platform is easy to use, straightforward and allows me to track my touch points and increase my odds of success. It's boosted our numbers and made us exponentially more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. As with anything bugs and issues pop up from time to time. But I love how the PIQ team handles and communicates and resolves issues quickly and accurately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time in knowledge base and get familiar with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helped us become more efficient. Less things fall through the cracks and allow us to have better success. One of the biggest successes has been seeing the open rates. Even though they don't reply sometimes, I can see whos engaged the email and taken a look or multiple looks. That has led to a more efficient calling process and showed me which prospects may be a touch warmer than others. It's a rad tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like the support, oftentimes companies brag that they have the best service, but then once you buying they drop the ball. You end up feeling like you got scammed. Not with PersistIQ after working with their team for the past few months I am on the free program mind you. The support is so eager to help and walk through scenarios on how to better streamline flows and content. Anytime you contact support they are always willing to help, they even have a wishlist for features that you might like added. They are always updating the platform with new features. Granted I don't use it for cold emails, I use it as a way to follow up with prospects and or existing clients. It allows me to see how engaging they are and where I need to work to improve on content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish Luka worked on other platforms besides LI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to address multiple channels at once through their system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Product Officer
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create personalized outbound email sequences, automate my follow-ups and sync new deals in my CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I've found yet - I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use PersistIQ to create personalized outbound sales email sequences. It has been the best tool to use both when we started with only 1 SDR to now that we have a larger outbound sales team.

The reporting, A/B testing, personalization and CRM integrations have all become integral features for us. I also really like that when I add prospects to a campaign, it tells me if they are already in another campaign (I haven't seen this feature in other platforms that I've used). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Strategist
What do you like best?

- Simple, intuitive interface

- Great, responsive tech support

- Syncs with Salesforce like a dream

- Syncs with phone and email box like a dream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PersistIQ is a wonderfully lean software that makes sales outreach quick and easy. It is perfect for Salesforce users as it synchs up very easily to the platform so you can run capture data to within Salesforce. That's not to say that PersistIQ's platform doesn't have valuable reporting. It's wonderful to be able to see each campaign/step/sales person's performance. Likewise they have a great report for determining the best time to send an email to a customer.

Their Chrome Extension is great for prospecting. Being able to add a prospect to a campaign from any website is super helpful and nice. Their email finder piece is a bit subpar compared to tools like Skrapp and Hunter.io however.

PersistIQ also has a great customer support team. I hardly ever have issues with the platform, but when I do, I receive a fix usually within the day.

The platform is still fairly new, and the email templates lack some functionality with attachments/formatting features. But it isn't anything 5 minutes of thinking can't get around.

I've briefly used their research tool. It's good, but not great. It draws most of it's data from Lead411 (which isn't that great of a source to begin with).

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Significantly cheaper and easier than all of the other sales acceleration platforms out there. It is always being improved, and the improvement team is very thoughtful in their improvements. There is no fat to this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Sales follow up

- Sales Acceleration

- Activity logs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It makes my life easier, it helps me to get work done in a few minutes every morning. Allowing me to spend time in other areas while still serving the email campaign with my prospects and clients!

Also, allows me to gather all the data about my prospects and consult it when I get a call or meeting with them to check the background info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I would change. Until now, it works perfect for me and the rest of the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I keep in touch with my clients and prospects, the whole process is automated and fast, even if it seems like not. Since the way of structuring campaigns can be highly personalized.

Also, to stay on top of when to call, add to LinkedIn, etc.

Even to verify if it is a lead or customer that has been recycled or it is in touch with other member of the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Last-chance customization before sending.

I can set everyone with a template and leave room for customization. (ie. how many hospital beds the client has) to include that research before sending.

The final edit is really easy so you can get into a flow prior to clicking send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integration works, but could be better.

Matching fields in my CRM, Copper, wasn't very straightforward for a few reasons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can enter blank fields into an email template that trigger manual review. (helpful for customization of certain variables) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Need to send personal emails (selling to low volume, high value industry). Needed to scale up our outreach without burning contact info with spammy feeling interactions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

It allows for the very flexible and intuitive design of campaigns - putting together copy and business logic and automating the execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more sorting and filtering options for the lists in the Prospects and Emails sections of campaign management tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, free version is fully functional and might cover all your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I execute massive cold outreach campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

Email is to put simply incredibly easy to set up. Even an email first-timer can commence with sending emails in less than 30 mins. There are fail-safes put in place to ensure that all of your emails are error-free.

You can A/B test all the emails broadcasted, deploy workflows and call handling at speed.

It is NOT complicated at all; this is the beauty of the application. The support team is on hand to help with any queries expeditiously.

Hence, for sales professionals and marketers that desire to use an email automation tool stripped back to the key components required to get things done. Try PersisIQ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. So far the platform has exceeded my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a small organisation so we need get up an running with a email automation application relatively quickly. However it enables one person to complete the work of two or more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How well the Chrome extension works to find leads! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you can only send so many emails a day. I understand why though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an efficient way to source leads, I highly recommend PersistIQ. The team is also diligent at answering any questions you may have and providing guidance quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're saving time and energy from manually going through LinkedIn to find leads. We've been able to reach more people, in a shorter amount of time and interact with them quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PersistIQ is very logical and intuitive. Easy to set up, easy to use and has vital integrations with Gmail and also Copper CRM, minimising the steps required to execute automated, one-to-one sales emails and associated tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't uncovered any downsides to the platform as yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can highly recommend trialling and testing the platform to help streamline and automate your organisation's sales engagement process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organisation has a large volume of inbound leads weekly for our SAAS platform and it can be challenging to engage and nurture these qualified leads to working opportunities at scale. PersistIQ allows for all inbound leads to be added to different campaigns based upon variables such as industry sector or organisational size, with each campaign specifically curated to the lead with personalised and value-adding content.

PersistIQ helps to keep the lead engaged with periodic, automated content designed to guide the customer through the sales funnel. The time-saving benefits of the sales engagement platform lets our sales team focus on talking with and nurturing new opportunities whilst eliminating time-stealing task such as laborious CRM management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simple integrations to save and capture a lead's information into their CRM platform. It is especially nice when communicating with users on Linkedin.

Pros:

Simple to get started.

The onboarding process was intuitive and easy to follow.

Setup was fast

Performance has been as promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, their team has been great to work with over the last few months. They are very quick and helpful to answer all my questions.

Cons:

No ability to automate social profile capture, yet. They do offer Linkedin which is amazing.

There are no other complaints. It does what it says it will do. If you don't like it or have issues, just reach out to support and they will help you any way they can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Are you looking for a simple yet effective way to prospect leads without the technical complexity and setup? Then PersistIQ is for you. It is worth doing their free trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retention efforts, discovery, cold emails, HR (Recruiting), and even onboarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How much time it saves me. Finding emails and directly adding them to a campaign has never been easier. Their customer service is A1 and they even offer free courses on email marketing. Their user experience is also the best I've used on any email automation software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, there are no downsides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding new leads, adding the leads to an email marketing campaign seamlessly. They also have a free course on email marketing if you're new to the space which really helped me a lot with crafting catchy subject lines, and writing copy for emails. I've really benefited because of their excellent customer service as well. Whenever I have a questions, they normally respond within 5-15 minutes of submitting my message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That I do not need to send emails manually Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no MS edge add on, could have a memory iow - when contacting more people from the same company, I need to rewrite is all the time, too chaotic when uploading database f.e. from excel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Shia Labeouf: "Just do it!" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily send hundreds of emails very easily. Plus campaigns are a superb function Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's super user friendly. All of the functionality is there, without the fluff that other solutions have. Straight forward, this is the process, get your work done. It optimizes productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's all good. Maybe a seamless.ai integration down the line would be cool... I get that they have the email finder tool, but seamless just provides more insights that are helpful for enterprise sales teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just make sure you stay consistent with your tasks, and use it as your source of truth for sales engagement. Do everything through Persist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has single handedly tripled our sales pipeline. We use it for sales engagement cadences, and the functionality of the campaigns, and the reporting help us get new clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that the cadence include more than emails. One can add other tasks. Pricing is really well adapted to my context also, i.e. 1 man band. And they cater for big companies too. Plus they listen to my advice and requirement. I had something I felt was missing and it's been added to the roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some tweaks needed. But since I started using it, they have already added more features. See above re: listening to their users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Really good value for money imho Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complementing my phone prospection with a flexible, email prospection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Depot coordinator/ SDR
What do you like best?

Simplicity. Nothing complicated at all.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to attach PDF's to emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If email automation is your only need this is it since it's so affordable. If you're looking for ways to track sales cadances i don't think persist would fit that need as well as other platforms. However, for us personally just being able to send out emails with a click of a button has saved me tremendous amounts of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to focus on my calls vs sending out emails one by one.

Other products on the market can cost up to 7000 for the year just to send emails and automate your sequences.

We've also been able to get a really easy look at what emails are being opened, replied too, and see what's working and what hasn't.

Focusing on making my calls is turning more pickups into appointments. Now the next step is to figure out how to craft the perfect "automated" email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director & Co-Founder
What do you like best?

The system is very seamless to use and connect with Copper, our preferred CRM. Any responses automatically pull the prospect from the next dispatch. I can also upload contacts direct from Copper Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any major issues that don't exist on any systems. It would be great if these systems didn't get flagged as bulk mail, but I'm not sure that's avoidable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a free trial, try it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This saves a ton of time (being able to send 100's of emails in order with an hours worth of work) helps my marketing team of "1" perform like dozens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how such easy-to-use tool can save so much time. PersistIQ claims it saves 10 hours / week. I think it saves much more than that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe some better-looking design would be welcome. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly the time it saves. What saves time saves money, so that's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Stats and reports are pretty easy to understand. The support team were really helpful in explaining how the platform worked and happy to help every step of the way! Features A-B split testing also but not tested it fully. Having a BCC field allow all the outgoing message to be tracking in my CRM too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No native integration with HubSpot or LinkedIn, had to manually create lists of prospects vis csv dump, is the prospect data remained in one system this would be really good. I've worked around this by creating Zapier zaps to add new contacts to PersistIQ when created in Hubspot. A white label product that I can use for other people or affiliate scheme would be great. A Native integration with LinkedIn and the ability to track all messages on LinkedIn too would be super helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Targeting hundreds of prospects with a chain of three emails, very similar to MailChimp but simplified and can link up with a HTML email signature etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to navigate and has a refreshing UI that makes managing email marketing easier. You can set different steps for your campaigns to keep level of engagement high which is one aspect that really appealed to me. Not just having that option but having it in a way that is clear and concise rather than confusing. Adding prospects is a breeze when you have an excel sheet with contacts for example. Also connecting your specific email like gmail to send out marketing campaigns has no complications. Support is excellent, it's very easy to get in contact with Daniel via the chat app or knowledge base, he responds very quickly. Definitely will keep using PersistIQ in the forceable future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've heard integration with Copper has downsides but have not experienced this myself. So far I don't have much I don't like apart from wanting more out of the insights/reports. Also it'd be nice to be able to send a test email from the campaign screen rather than having to save it as a template first but these are small nitpicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit is the personalization visual aspect of the emails. Flashy emails have their uses but I have been getting better engagement when the email looks more personalized for each prospect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Once you get a hang of it, it's difficult to imagine Outbound Sales with using PIQ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Initial Setup is a little confusing. Not too intuitive to add prospects, how they flow across campaigns.

Follow-On Emails/Drip Campaigns - It's difficult to know who all will be getting the emails in the follow-up emailer.

The price for one seat is a little to high for $49;

The multi-user functionality should be better. E.g. the mail needs to go out in the name of the CEO, but can someone in the sales team send out those emails w/o having to login from the CEO's email etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound Sales, Customer Emails, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for creating manual campaigns. I don't usually send mass email, but rather I research and customize each one and this is the easiest tool I have ever used to support this workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more support for social media touches as part of a campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My favorite prospecting tool - definitely should be at the top of your list if you are in the market for something like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying on track with leads in a consistent repeatable fashion. Has been great so far for booking first meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Campaigns are very easy to put together and I am able to create multiple campaigns and see which people respond and which open the email. This helps when retargeting an audience to be able to land meetings and eventually get new clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think this could eventually be like hub-spot where you have more of a daily dashboard and set up calls meetings etc all in one.I would like to see a calendar, set up meetings and categorize the email chains or responses to be able to put some prospects into a call calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized I can put a campaign towards my current clients, a mailer for all clients, a mailer for prospective clients, a mailer for new clients and cold emails all at the same time in different campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Director
What do you like best?

I like the natural way the process of sending emails is done. It is very clear in terms of how you create the templates, how you send the emails and how to you see the reports.

I really liked the great and easy way of adding someone to a campaign from different apps. For example, it was easy to add it from Gmail.

I liked the email tracking, although sometimes it seemed to get confused and sent all the notifications at one time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the integration with Copper does not work correctly when integrating fields that are numbers.

I also dislike that the emails campaing cannot have an option to add a variable such as a colleague's email.

I did not like the way the reports are shown. It was difficult to made insightful analysis as it was very selective. I had to rearrange all the campaigns and leads in order to really know what was the effectiveness of the campaigns and templates.

I did not like the strictness of the integration with Copper. It was not possible to share lead in all possible ways from Copper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I thinks it is very good to lead generation and engaging the leads into potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contacting potential clients. A very natural way of have different personal campaigns and mixing them with phone calling campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.