I have been using Caliber Mind for a few month and I cannot imagine doing my job without it. Caliber Mind is the glue that keeps all data together across a multitude of systems in the stack. I connected SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and even some Google sheets.
I use Caliber Mind for:
- ABM reporting
- Waterfall (Funnel) reporting
- Attribution reporting
- Automation across otherwise disconnected custom objects in my main platforms (Salesforce and Marketo)
This is what I like about it:
- Ease of integration
- Automated dashboard showing what questions the report answers
- Target account list builder without having to learn code (but you use code if you want to)
- Seamless integration with my SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Adwords and even
- Role ROI based reports
- Historic snapshots of the data for trending and forecasting
- Access to underlying data lake for BI tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.