Beamery

Beamery

4.0

Beamery is the All-in-One Sourcing, CRM, Candidate Engagement and Employer Branding platform. Everything connected with your ATS, automatically in sync and powered by machine intelligence

Work for Beamery?

Learning about Beamery?

Beamery Reviews

Ask Beamery a Question
Showing 60 Beamery reviews
Beamery review by Amanda  s.
Amanda s.

"The importance of a strong CRM! "

What do you like best?

- the ability to see interactions that recruiters have had with past candidates through the notes section

- it allows other sourcers/recruiters to re-engage these candidates under the proper context

- the keep in touch status update is awesome! It creates a huge talent pool of candidates that we know are open to connecting

What do you dislike?

- It can be a little slow at times warming up/loading

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Beamery!! Its a powerful CRM that has helped our recruiting ORG create our own talent pools and strategically engage talent.

The business problem is that we have a ton of people to hire and we need to be more strategic about how we engage talent.

-Benefits are: Beamery provides us context so we can reengage candidates in a smart and strategic way

- we can create automatized campaigns in order to reach more talent

- Everything you do in Beamery is backed by metrics

- This real-time data allows us to see what is and isn't working

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Beamery
Beamery review by Manoj S.
Manoj S.

"Excellent CRM Product for Re-engaging Passive Candidates!"

What do you like best?

I really like Beamery overall. It took me a while to warm up to it but I definitely see the benefits. It's more of a long-term play which will give you a ROI ten-fold. I think as the integration between platforms tightens up, Beamery will only get easier to use. Very user-friendly as well and cool gamification elements to tell you what's going on.

What do you dislike?

I think an opportunity for improvement might be reducing the number of clicks/steps for certain things, better integration with platforms, etc. For example, the difference between the LinkedIn recruiter profile and the LinkedIn public profile - needing to toggle between the two to upload the right one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a long-term play, but worth every penny.

We are making sure that the candidates that we engage with aren't slipping through the cracks. We want to keep them on campaigns and take advantage of 'followers' of the company.

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

Beamery review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Excellent CRM!"

What do you like best?

I've been working with CRMs for several years and Beamery is one of the most polished, helpful, and easy to use platforms that I've worked with. The UI is intuitive, user friendly, and puts the information you need front and center with a minimum amount of clicks. The Campaign feature is the best: it allows you to keep in touch with your prospects/applicants with personalized messages in a "set it and forget it" format. It provides pretty good analytics and shows you a good snapshot of your activity.

What do you dislike?

I could use a bit more granularity in the reports - being able to look at daily activity. There are some aspects of the new UI that I'm not a huge fan of, but over all it provides more functionality and less clicks (the most important thing!) than the old. I just liked the old style better from a visual standpoint.

Keeping in touch/track of our candidates and structuring our prospect outreach. Beamery allows us to do this gracefully and easily.

Beamery review by Mark D.
Mark D.

"Excellent recruiting tool! "

What do you like best?

Beamery is my first immersion into a recruiting CRM. I am using the heck out of the campaign features to send out a series of marketing messages to new and existing prospects. It's a fantastic candidate communications platform

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike but it would be nice to have a bit more automation around some basic tasks. The browser widget is handy but it would be nice if the tool auto-populated some of the info vs the copy-paste steps taken now. It would be great to upload a BATCH of resumes into the system and have them automatically into the marketing campaign of your choice. Integration of text/SMS communication would be great.

The tool puts good automation around some of the candidate development process and staying engaged with previous candidates. Beamery definitely adds efficiency and productivity to my work week.

Beamery review by Michael V.
Michael V.

"A Great CRM Tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create multi touch campaigns for candidates once you have their email address. You can remove these candidates from the campaign seamlessly as well. It's effortless to track the success of the emails themselves (open rate, response rate, etc), and also track if anyone is opening links within those emails to blogs about your company.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to manually add last touch each time you message someone on LinkedIn. It's also difficult to add our candidates to our ATS (JobVite)...I'm not sure if this is a Beamery issue or Jobvite issue.

I don't have to manually compile lists of emails within Excel any longer that I would like to message. The pools feature allows me to bulk message the exact people I want to target.

Beamery review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Great Start!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy Beamery's ability to communicate information across silo'd teams and disparate platforms. Even in the clunkiest of platforms, Beamery is able to make the best out of dated software.

What do you dislike?

Beamery needs shortcuts! For those who love streamlining processes, and increasing efficiencies, keyboard shortcuts would make an already great platform, the best!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Beamery if you are looking for a consolidated (on-stop) CRM for talent pooling, constant contact, activity metrics, and ultimately an internal sourcing database.

Signing in with the extension is hit or miss (and the extension really makes Beamery shine). There are regular occurrences where I go to log into the extension (post website log in) where, it doesn't recognize that I'm already signed-in. This can take upwards of 5 minutes plus to catch-up (possible server-code in-efficiency?)

Beamery review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Great Campaign Capabilities"

What do you like best?

Following up messages to hard to reach candidates is really easy! Trying to keep track of who you need to follow up with can be time consuming. Having automated follow ups is effective in making sure we are giving our best effort in sourcing a competitive space. Often it takes multiple touch points to capture the interest of candidates!

It is pretty easy to set up multiple follow up attempts that are customized with their current company/title.

What do you dislike?

having to manually log my messages sent from linkedin can be time consuming.

Beamery allows my team to take advantage of profiles already in our system. We have more functionality to source from our talent pool by searching through Beamery rather than Jobvite.

Beamery review by Bethany  D.
Bethany D.

"Beamery is a great recruiting tool "

What do you like best?

Beamery has been a great recruiting tool for our organization. It's allowed us to build and maintain relationships with top talent, not just those who are available immediately. Beamery allows us to be data-driven and drive decision making with or hiring teams.

What do you dislike?

Beamery wasn't implemented effectively within our organization. Our main pain points were a glitchy user experience and the time it took to "warm up the beam." Will the recent update, Beamery is definitely faster!

Beamery has allowed up to not only maintain candidate relationships, but also make sure there is no crossover. It's difficult to avoid running into each other when your recruiting organization is over 300. Beamery has helped solve this problem.

Beamery review by Ratika P.
Ratika P.

"Beamery - the all in one tool that sourcers have been waiting for"

What do you like best?

Its a great one stop resource for anything related to sourcing and candidate management. I love the fact that it allows me to track all candidates to avoid duplication and it integrates well with other tools too. It makes it super easy to import contacts and add them to multi touch campaigns with very little effort.

The dashboard provides valuable metrics useful to assess the candidate pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Adding the links to the LI profiles for candidates from some of the job boards (Hired, Indeed) is not that efficient - the links do not show up automatically with the extension.

We are trying to use it to alleviate the sourcing/recruiting pains that we face across a big TA team. It resolves the issues of duplication, allows us to appropriately status passive candidates and build a pool of candidates which can be used as a major recruiting tool down the road. I feel we could soon get to the point where Beamery could be our #1 go to place when looking for candidates.

Beamery review by User in Internet

"Beamery gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Beamery is a 'source of all truth' for our company when it comes to sourcing profiles. Everything is stored in one place where you can easily see if a candidate has already been contacted and by who.

What do you dislike?

Beamery is still quite a bit buggy. The extension is awful, and will take quite a few times to load. The search bar in the platform does not work half the time, and if you click "see more results" it always says there are none, even though results appear when you first begin typing. It has not synced with our ATS very well, and when someone is rejected in our ATS, it will still show them as a current candidate in Beamery, just to name a few pain points. Beamery has a lot of potential, but there is quite a bit of work to still be done.

Not reaching out to candidates who are already in the process with another recruiter, a quicker way to upload candidates to our ATS, and having all information about a candidate in one place.

Beamery review by Lucia K.
Lucia K.

"Beamery Beamery Beamery!"

What do you like best?

The search function and how the talent pools are organised on Beamery are super easy to use. You can have as many pools as you like and divide these up so they work best for you. The recruitment marketing campaigns are another tool invaluable to our engagement with our candidate networks and can be customised however you'd like.

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs the team are ironing out as part of a wider upgrade to the platform but as we users continue to flag these the site in turn continues to improve. They are also making upgrades to the location and radius search function which could be improved upon.

Our first port of call upon receiving a new vacancy is to consult Beamery. The system is only as good as the information you put in and how you keep it updated so if this is done well from the users side it's great to have a head start on recruitment with candidates already engaged with us as a brand minimising time to hire where possible.

Beamery review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Pretty Good CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the forwardness of the features and the customization of the platform to the company's needs. It also allows for keeping track of people with notes and can be filtered with keywords or tags which is nice.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes for certain things to load sometimes. I also don't like that you can't put in a company that isn't in the Beamery database already as a place of work, it just becomes Untitled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall good product and good customer success team.

It helps keep track of candidates and when used correctly, can help recruiters find candidates to reach out to quickly and with little effort.

Beamery review by Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.

"Great system for large amount of data - recommend "

What do you like best?

Beamery is great for a large volume of data and creating different pools and tags for candidates to filter through the large number, This is beneficial when you want to try and find suitable candidates and not have to search through a large number of unsuitable candidates.

What do you dislike?

When searching for candidates based on location you can only select different options rather than searching from a post code.

We have got more tags for candidates open to careers with BB so that we aren't trying to sell jobs to those who are only interested in career news, internal redeployment pools etc which are assisting us with internal mobility etc

Beamery review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Advanced platform for those that see power in sourcing"

What do you like best?

Beamery has a great feature named "campaigns". Throughout using Beamery I have learned that it takes more than 1 email for top talent to respond. With Beamery you can compose your multiple touch points (emails) and set a timer for when you want them to be sent. Not only is this amazing but you can also add in personalised elements to the email which allows your mass mail to be sent on a very personalised basis. You can also analyse your campaign to see open rates, response rates and click rates on each single touch point. This means you can see how many times it takes for your email to be responsed to. I have learned on average most people open and respond on the second touch point. This is something that you cannot do on LinkedIn recruiter and other recruiting softwares. Great idea and very useful for my team!

What do you dislike?

It can still be a bit buggy and slow to load, this is a start up though so it is not unusual that this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around and A/B test your campaigns. See which titles get more open rates, use more personalised features during the campaigns. You will see results vs LinkedIn recruiter.

Beamery allows us to keep a well informed aggregated database. We recently migrated our entire database to Beamery so it is perfect for creating talent pools and keeping candidates engaged whilst they are going through our recruitment process.

Beamery review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Easy to use, but lots of room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Beamery makes it easy to track/manage candidates.

What do you dislike?

There are constantly bugs in the software, and they cause numerous extra hours of work by the team a week to find work arounds. They also roll out large product changes and features without any warning, and have left us scrambling to adjust our processes countless times. We need a heads up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems to work great for other people, however our experience has been a challenging one. Make sure you have evaluated all market options.

Outreaching to candidates is quick and keeping everything organized by vacancies keeps us running efficiently and smoothly.

Beamery review by Elisabeth "Lizzie" M.
Elisabeth "Lizzie" M.

"I love Beamery!"

What do you like best?

Before Beamery- the only way we tracked candidate interaction was via Linkedin. It was hard not to step on recruiters toes in the process. Beamery really streamlines the activity all the way until they are a Candidate in Jobvite. The Beamery team is also ready to help with any questions that may arise.

What do you dislike?

Beamery is new- so like the new products it has a few glitches- However the Beamery team is always happy and very quick to fix any problem encountered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beamery is great! I definitely recommend implementing this in your company- the Beamery team will be ready and able to help you along the way!

I source for two different teams. So I can add product candidates to a separate pool from Marketing candidates. This keeps me organized and able to send campaigns specialized towards those separate groups.

Beamery review by User

"Fantastic Engagement Tool for Recruiters"

What do you like best?

Great ATS and CRM where all of the candidates are in one place and visible across the entire team. Ability to collaborate and transparency. Clear pipeline and customizable fields and campaigns. Easy to use tool for strong visibility to everybody on the team.

What do you dislike?

Beamery is still working out some bugs and issues. Sometimes there are delays in the updates and problems where you need to clear the cache. Beamery logs you out daily, and you need to log back in. They are however, very receptive to feedback and product feature requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check it out!

Automation of recruitment campaigns and having a centralized database of candidates across the entire company. Beamery has helped us solve visibility and alignment across the teams and made our recruitment process much more efficient.

Beamery review by Bethany P.
Bethany P.

"Seriously impactful recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

Beamery is one of the most impactful recruiting tools I've adopted in the past few years. It's easy to use, has a beautiful interface, and is backed by one of the most responsive and caring client support teams I've ever worked with.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I would say I dislike. And any time I identify a potential improvement, the Beamery team is excited to hop on a call to hear my feedback.

Since adopting Beamery, we've sped up our hiring process, and become more nimble with filling high priority roles. We've been able to build and manage large pools of freelance talent so we can support the growth of the company with quick fills on short-term projects.

We've also used the tool to create a careers-focused newsletter to keep our talent pools engaged with our brand and aware of new opportunities within the company.

Beamery review by Keri J.
Keri J.

"Beamery is a great recruiting tool! "

What do you like best?

Beamery is a great tool for sourcing and candidate management. The best part about it, is if avoids the duplication of candidates and is the source of truth for all recruiters and sourcers Beamery is an excellent addition the the way we source and it has been a positive experience and successful for my team specifically.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches, and it did take some members of our team quite some time to get access / have it work for them on a daily basis. But with any new tool sometimes these things happen.

The benefits of Beamery is tagging and adding candidates to pools. When you are recruiting on different levels and skill sets this is a great way to stay organized and it is extremely beneficial.

Beamery review by Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.

"Great tool to track professionals within your network and keep organized"

What do you like best?

Very customizable and easy to use. Lots of search queries and data that is parsed which allows you to find the right person for the job when the opportunity finally pops up!

What do you dislike?

There are some basic limitations, such as inability to upload extremely large quantities of resumes at a time and successfully parse data. However this is something that is coming!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend

Re-using and re-marketing candidates to similar roles. Ability to reach out to candidates quickly and efficiently and also keep organized.

Beamery review by Internal Consultant in Human Resources
Internal Consultant in Human Resources

"Implementation team is great and the tool is a great value!"

What do you like best?

The implementation team is awesome! I have worked with multiple HR Tech vendors in the past and Beamery's team has been the best so far.

The reports are better than managing 6 different spreadsheets to display the work that goes into our searches and the pipeline of talent at each stage. I have also seen some of the new dashboards that they are working on and they look promising as well.

The landing pages for use at college recruiting and networking events are a great new function. We have built the landing page but have not used it at a career fair yet. I will update my review if I am able after a couple career fairs.

What do you dislike?

I wish the tool would scrape the site I am on for a candidate's info rather than requiring me to download a PDF and drag and drop it into Beamery. Not a huge deal, just a little pain to take the extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation of HR Tech can be difficult. The team at Beamery made implementation a breeze so all we had to concern ourselves with was getting the team to use the tool so they could see the return on their time invested.

Beamery allows us to easily build talent pools and engage with those candidates in a way that is meaningful to them and reportable for us.

Beamery review by Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.

"Beamery is up and coming"

What do you like best?

I truly like the web extension the best about Beamery, it makes my day go a lot smoother.

What do you dislike?

there's a lot of inconsistencies between the web extension vs. the actual platform. But I've given the Beamery rep my inputs on what I think needs to be changed. I think Beamery does have potential to become a good sourcing tool in the future.

It easily keeps track of people I've messaged on LinkedIn and other sourcing websites.

Beamery review by User

"Very useful tool for recruiting efforts! "

What do you like best?

Beamery allows you to set up email threads and reach multiple people at one time who you may have sourced in the past. It also allows you to see who has responded in the past and be able to keep tabs on them based on their statuses.

What do you dislike?

Beamery can be quite difficult to learn as there are so many moving parts. Taking it one by one is key as many parts of the system play on one another. Also, adding candidates to out ATS system was difficult as it adds them as contacts that you then have to go in and add them manually to a requisition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you take time to learn the system before jumping straight in as it can be a lot.

We have seen an increase in the amount of applicants that we are able to communicate with. We are able to send email threads to candidates and follow up with them in a more uniform manner than with our ATS alone.

Beamery review by User in Internet

"Once you go Beamery, you never go back!"

What do you like best?

The dynamic messaging tool is a game-changer. As a campus recruiter I am messaging a high volume of students at once, in an urgent job search market. I can keep in high touch contact with groups of students from all types of events that we attend. Beamery's user experience is also unmatched! It's one of the simplest tools to use and learn.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to standardize our broader TA team's approach to Beamery such as naming conventions (we have about 300+ recruiters using the tool) but that is something to address within the company and not necessarily a problem with the tool.

Having so heavily saturated the market in Boston already with recruiting outreach as the city's largest employer, Beamery significantly decreases the chances of multiple recruiters messaging the same prospect over and over. I have realized the importance of a CRM tool at a company with such a large TA team.

Beamery review by User in Design
User in Design

"Terrible."

What do you like best?

It's hard to find a quality about Beamery that's memorable or useful.

What do you dislike?

- Poor integration with ATS, no way of cross checking applicants

- no connectivity to Linkedin. You literally have to download a PDF of a prospect's profile, manually type in the person's name and upload the PDF to Beamery. AND if there is no email address available (which is majority of the cases on Linkedin) then the whole process becomes a waste. That record can now be duplicated or just entirely useless as there's no way to contact the prospect.

- terrible interface and numerous step process for even the simplest tasks

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVOID! Do not waste your time and money with this product. Until this product has 100% integration with Linkedin and other ATS, this is a total waste of your resources.

This product has been released with WAY too many issues for users. I have yet to see a single benefit for our team and we've spent numerous hours completing data entry for this platform. Worse- I can't see how the data we've entered in would actually be useful when there is no contact information and no connectivity to linkedin. Seems like a massive waste of time and resources.

Beamery review by Simon H.
Simon H.

"The importance of a CRM"

What do you like best?

Two things:

1. The technical advancement it provides so we can now build real talent pipelines and communicate with candidates in a more bespoke manner.

2. The customer service and support was world class - unlike many companies who go quiet after getting your money, Beamery are really invested in your long term progress with the tool. They are proud of it and passionate about it and do all they can to help you.

What do you dislike?

Lack of swift integration with our ATS system - but that is down to the ATS company more than Beamery

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get into the world of having a CRM I would absolutely say shortlist Beamery.

We are really grasping how vital it is to have a CRM sitting on top of our ATS - so we are starting stop talking about building pipelines and actually doing it.

Beamery review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"Great CRM "

What do you like best?

As part of our recruitment campaigns, we have lots of different processes for each client. Beamery has the flexibility to work closely with their clients to make the CRM work for whatever the situation.

What do you dislike?

When moving candidates to a different stage of a process you have to refresh the page before it shows up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly effective CRM tool

Easier to track candidate progress. We can also automate messages to go out.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

beamery helps me keep my candidates organized -- if the candidate responds not interested in relocating, only interested in remote, etc I can very easy track responses very easily and can also pull the data easily to show what people's hesitations are

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to track activity on candidates in beamery -- if theres a campaign sent or message sent recently I want to see that front and center

data! we can pull data like: which states work best to pull from which ones we struggle with etc and data on not wanting to relocate is currently helping us make a case to offer remote opportunities

"Campus Recruiter review"

What do you like best?

We can store all of our contacts and send tailored campaigns. I also like you can set up automatic reminder emails. This saves a lot of time!

What do you dislike?

Lack of training on how to use the tool. You can't create your own fields when your uploading data into Beamery. You can only use the fields that are already populated in the tool. It would be very helpful if we could customize this part.

We are able to store all of our event data in one central location. It makes it easier to contact these groups once it has been uploaded in Beamery. It also helps us keep track of GDPR.

Beamery review by Olivia M.
Olivia M.

"Great Tool to Engage Talent"

What do you like best?

I like being able to track when candidates were last engaged with and how they were contacted (whether it was through a campaign or an individual outreach via LinkedIn).

What do you dislike?

The Beamery extension takes a long time to load in the mornings.

With a large hiring target for 2019, I've realized the benefits of being able to track candidates within different tools and then reengage with them if they are unresponsive.

Beamery review by Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.

"Beamery is a great way to organize your pipeline..."

What do you like best?

When sending out over hundreds of messages to candidates to source talent, Beamery is a great tool to keep track of the statuses that each candidate is in to avoid team members reaching out to the same talent.

What do you dislike?

I hope that in the future the data and analytics piece of beamery will improve. It is difficult to pull full lifecycle data when you can only pull the data from the candidates in each stage.

Contacting new talent that has never been in contact with the company before. It is a great way to get the right people in the right spots here.

Beamery review by Administrator

"Fantastic tool for helping gain impactful engagement with your candidates/prospects "

What do you like best?

Although when we first started using the tool there were a few limitations the team at Beamery were very quick to solve our issues that meant that we started to engage with our customers much more effectively for what we wanted to do.

Simply put this is a fantastic tool and the team are fantastic. I have already recommended to several friends in the market.

It is easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There wasnt anything at the end I disliked as all out issues were resolved throughout using the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend purchasing Beamery as a complete solution. Even if it doesnt do anything the team there will do everything they can to help out and develop or solve the issues you might have

We were trying to create a proactive engaged pipeline, moving away from a reactive model.

Beamery review by Davor D.
Davor D.

"Powerful CRM enabler, scalable and applicable to fit various recruitment projects."

What do you like best?

Beamery uses marketing automation to decrease the time it takes for your to do the heavy manual work and enables you to tackle any recruitment challenge. It is user friendly and really unlocks your aggressive recruitment power. And now with the new dashboarding capabilities it also improve the performance of teams.

What do you dislike?

Perfromance could be improved and more stable updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly, huge potential for data and statistics capabilities, an ATS and CRM in one.

Removing the heavy manual work and enables to focus on the human side of recruitment. It offers a customized candidate pipeline which is required for a flexible recruitment solution.

Beamery review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Advanced Sourcing Solution"

What do you like best?

Beamery offers the capability to run targeted sourcing campaigns, which allows for stronger follow-up with candidates over-time. Also, integration with LinkedIn recruiter makes it easy to see previous outreach and whether candidates you source are active on other recruiter's campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It takes some adjustment to learn and get up-to-speed on the platform. I think I need to invest more time to take advantage of the full functionality.

Working at a large company with hundreds of recruiters, Beamery has allowed for more targeted and thoughtful outreach and to create a pool of candidates to source from in the future.

Beamery review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Recruitment Marketing Simplified"

What do you like best?

Beamery boils the concept of recruitment marketing down to digestible, easy-to-follow steps. Besides the blog academy, the team is committed to supporting us through continual engagement and response gathering.

What do you dislike?

Level of customisation in certain features is limited, and depth of campaigning features for marketing purposes can still be widened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open-minded, and be open to sharing with the team what you need.

Ability to engage, re-engage and maintain relationships with applicants, prospects and to-be-hires. The fact that landing pages could be built helps to make the process of capturing leads that much smoother.

Beamery review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Beamery Is Great!"

What do you like best?

Beamery has made sourcing easier for those that do understand how to use it. It has made an impact on sourcers in a great way. Over the past few weeks that I've been on Beamery, I have realized that it should be kept around to make things less confusing.

What do you dislike?

It hard to explain to others how it works and how they should use it. There is no easy way around explaining to others how they should be using the different features.

Some business problems I am solving currently is detecting who is using Beamery and if they're using it the correct way. I have realized identifying those that aren't using it correctly, can help us figure out where people get stuck and why they don't feel confident using it.

"Beamery Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to automate messages that are personalized to potential candidates. Once I find the right people to target, it's great to get multiple touch points with them and not have to think of it or manage it on my own.

What do you dislike?

Some of the processes are a bit tedious. Adding candidates to multiple pools, collecting emails, updating candidates if they respond to me directly not the campaign, etc.

Talking to more candidates via multiple messages that I wouldn't be doing on my own.

Beamery review by User in Internet

"Beamery from a Sourcer's Perspective"

What do you like best?

Beamery makes it easy to keep all of my candidates organized and has all of the information that I need right at my fingertips. It's easy to send out multi-touch campaigns to keep candidates engaged and keep track of where they are at in our process.

What do you dislike?

I find that it's somewhat more difficult to get accurate metrics on my activity on a week-to-week basis.

I'm able to follow up with my candidates automatically, a process that was left by the wayside before using Beamery.

Beamery review by Brooke M.
Brooke M.

"Top of Funnel Solved"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Beamery allows us to track the progress of candidates who may just be prospective. It is helpful to be able to group them through different pools/subpools.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the reporting tool was stronger. It is very difficult to track my outreach, as well as candidates who are no longer in process.

The benefit is tracking our top of funnel more accurately.

I think its also fascinating how may people Wayfair recruiters/sourcers are actually reaching out to across various markets.

Beamery review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Good sourcing tool"

What do you like best?

- Beamery is a good sourcing tool for keeping in touch with your strong candidates. I can see the effectiveness of Beamery for inbound recruiting and long-term recruiting success. It is also effective for producing data and statistics and understand some of your recruiting challenges/painpoints

What do you dislike?

- GDPR might lead to loose candidates in the long-term and lessen the effectiveness of the platform

- Sometimes it becomes slow when I try to open in on LinkedIn and saves a candidate in the system

By the time we have adopted Beamery, we are more organized in keeping in touch, engaging and contacting passive candidates who have indicated some interest in working with us. Our manual work has been lessened

Beamery review by Abby C.
Abby C.

"An excellent way to nurture talent"

What do you like best?

Beamery offers a one stop shop to keep on top of our future pipeline of candidates

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using Beamery

It enables us to market vacancies to a large pool of candidates rather than going through individually.

Beamery review by User in Computer Software

"My candidates are all in one place! "

What do you like best?

I like how beamery allows me to keep track of all of the candidates I have ever reached out to. I can easily see who has already responded, who I need to follow up with, and who I should reach out to again in the future.

What do you dislike?

One thing I do not like is there are many duplicate profiles for candidates and it often doesn't catch this before a duplicate profile has already been created.

I am able to see the status of all of the people I have reached out to and able to easily organize them into different groups. There is now no guessing on who has vs. hasn't responded to me yet.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great CRM tool for the passive market!"

What do you like best?

I think the google chrome extension is great as it allows for swift effective working.

What do you dislike?

I initially found some of the recipes and campaigns a little difficult to navigate around but with my customer success managers support and the ? button I was able to resolve any issues I had quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its an intuitive tool that can take away some of the pain of talent pooling and engaging passive candidates

We have found it a great tool for keeping in touch with senior passive candidates. Using recipes and campaigns we have been able to ensure marketing material is sent through to them and they remain engaged with us as an organisation.

Beamery review by Tina F.
Tina F.

"Best ATS/CRM Product in the Market"

What do you like best?

Beamery has an easy to use interface and is excellent for sourcing and inputting candidates into talent pools and campaigns. As a talent sourcer, Beamery has made my life much simpler in keeping my talent pipeline organized. The easy simple search function allows me to pull what I need from the pipeline/pools I've built.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Beamery for one year and love it. I have no dislikes at this time.

As a talent sourcer I have not had the benefit of using Beamery to its full potential. I'm excited to unleash the full benefits in the future.

Beamery review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Great CRM with a few issues"

What do you like best?

I like that there is integration between a solid crm with lots of custom values and a reliable email outreach engine combined into one

What do you dislike?

Beamery has quite a few bugs that are disruptive to the user experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

determine if it's the right fit for you

We are solving a mix of wanting to have all of our data in one place with easy access combined with a solid email engine.

Beamery review by James A.
James A.

"Creative and organized workflows"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the features Beamery provides, which enable creative, unique, and highly organized workflows.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little daunting at first to discover all the features beamery has to offer. Tbh, it still can be, but the simple fact remains, you can find one workflow that works for you - stick to it, and experiment with others along the way.

Recruiting efforts. I've discovered how to maximize my productivity, and efficiency. Using the data reports available, I've been able to easily run A/B tests, and check for trends in my market.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Beamery in todays World "

What do you like best?

Beamery has been extremely helpful in implementing new ideas and strategies for recruiting. Although I am new to it many of my colleagues seem to feel the same way

What do you dislike?

It tends to be a bit buggy at times but it still does not take away from the effectiveness of the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Beamery tgo company and users who have high volume recruitng tasks!

Since taking on Beamery, we've had quicker hiring process, and became more adept at filling high priority positions. We've been able to build and manage large pipelines of talent to support the growth of the company with quick fills.

"Beamery Review"

What do you like best?

Beamery is great for keeping track of candidates and creating a pipeline during your recruiting processes. You can tag candidates with multiple different tags to make it easier to find them later on.

What do you dislike?

I could see some people having a hard time navigating Beamery, it's not the most user-friendly platform I've used before.

We are using Beamery for recruiting purposes.

"We love Beamery!!"

What do you like best?

Campaigns, metrics, awesome customer support. Great way to track/maintain candidate relationships and build out candidate pools based on a variety of skill sets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Their dev team continues to make updates to the platform seeking out user insights to drive improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product with amazing customer support

We are able to better keep track of the candidates within our talent pool. Candidate pools, campaigns, global tags and keywords are all amazing tools that have made us much more efficient in our work and communication

Beamery review by Administrator

"Good product with responsive team, but many glitches"

What do you like best?

I like that it's customizable and easy to keep track of where candidates are in the process.

What do you dislike?

We've experienced a lot of glitches and malfunctions with the product. Their product team & developers are very responsive, but my job would be much easier if these glitches didn't happen in the first place.

Candidate tracking and outreach

Learn more about Beamery

Beamery Videos

Learning about Beamery?

* We monitor all Beamery reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.