bcFood is a complete ERP system designed specifically to support the unique needs of the food industry, including processors/manufacturers, distributors and brokers, both large and small. It is a fully integrated application built entirely on Microsoft technologies and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the world’s best-selling small-to-midrange ERP application.
bcFood expands upon NAV’s functionality, offering quality control features, trade management, advanced notifications, workflow capabilities, recipe definition, EDI, process manufacturing, mobile warehousing, and more. The application supports real-time visibility into all transactions, and the ease with which information can be retrieved results in a truly relational data model with completely paperless functionality.
The software's inherent flexibility and scalability provides a cost effective, organization-wide solution. Its solid stability and minimal maintenance requirements make it an excellent choice for any company that wants to minimize IT overhead while demanding accurate, real-time information.
For over 30 years, Beck Consulting has served all facets of the food industry, including growing, processing/manufacturing, packing, shipping and distribution, brokers, and retail. We help our clients and partners by providing a feature-rich, highly configurable ERP software solution designed to meet their unique business needs.
bcFood ERP Key Features:
• Traceability throughout all inventory/ingredient activities
• Recall protection/risk mitigation
• Unlimited customer specifications that are matched to shipments
• Quality control/assurance with unlimited definable properties and parameters
• Extensive product hold management
• Full audit trail of all transactions
• Expanded lot tracking
• Business process management
• Monitor processes and exceptions
• Workflows and approvals developed around business rules/logic
• Trade management (commissions, bill-backs, royalties, promos, etc.)
• Notifications and alerts
• Warehouse management
• Full GAAP, IFRS, and Basel II compliance
• Online real-time data throughout the system
• Reporting by any date span
• Related data always linked to the relevant records and available at the click of a mouse
• SQL-based business intelligence
• RoleTailored Client provides ease-of-use and full security
• Online context-sensitive help and tutorials/eLearning
• Low cost of ownership and high reliability
• Latest Microsoft platforms and infrastructure
• Document management
• Wireless data collection
• True relational data model
• Scalable to 1500+ users
• Open connectivity through industry standard methods
• User definable screens
• Built-in development environment
as a sale consultant, I will recommend bcfood because of its improvement in reaching the needs of customers on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
accuracy in timing ,they need to be able to meet to our special needs...they need an improvement well on accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Seems to cater well to portable devices, drilldown visibility as well as ease of reporting capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
A tool to help maintain scheldule and manage operational tasks related to the status of containers,and information related to costs,allocations,and timing.a software to enable users get notifications when goods arrived Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.