Amazon AMS

Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) is an advertising program offered by Amazon. It allows brands to use powerful AMS tools to create advertisement campaign to ensure higher product visibility and discoverability leading to higher sales. The best part about the program is you have to pay only once your brand ad is clicked by a shopper giving your brand prominent visibility and potential sale opportunity.

Work for Amazon AMS?

Learning about Amazon AMS?

Amazon AMS Reviews

Showing 26 Amazon AMS reviews
Amazon AMS review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Amazon AMS"

What do you like best?

I like how you can create several different campaigns and see how each campaign is doing. The campaign section shows you how many people have clicked on your campaign, how long you're running your campaign for, how much you've spent/sales, your own budget, etc. It's nice to have a platform that makes it easy to run campaigns while also keeping track of important data so that you can compare your past campaigns to your future ones.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the creative end to it on the stores side. I mainly use Amazon AMS to create and build brand store pages. The creative tools in the brand store page is not as ideal as I hoped to boost my creativity. There are set tiles that you can add different types of content too but the only issue is that the tiles are set in stone so if you want to change to a different tile you'd have to create a new one.

The business problems we are solving is organizing our present and future campaigns. Being able to grow and build more brand awareness when consumers click on our brands products. By consumers clicking on our brands products brings more traffic to our Amazon brand store pages.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Amazon AMS
Amazon AMS review by Waleed B.
Waleed B.

"Offering effective tools and helping me drive genuine traffic"

What do you like best?

Actually, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) offers effective tools helped me stand out against my competitors and drive genuine traffic to my products pages and custom branded pages.

What do you dislike?

Well, unfortunately, I cannot choose which location my Sponsored Products Ad goes on the SERP, So all ads are displaying in only 1 place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As we stated before, The ads are very popular because they’re not only available to vendors, but also to 3P sellers worldwide. Very easy to create and usually approved within an hour.

Write attractive Headline.

choose my own Image.

The unlimited number of featured ASINs.

Order of ASINs.

ASIN selection.

Custom landing page selection.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

Amazon AMS review by Jesus  C.
Jesus C.

"Amazon web service why no use it"

What do you like best?

amazon web service have a lot os tools that help a single or beginner company, for a company help a lot because our development team it is helpfull each aws tool like resgister a domain, build a web app and connect an IoT device, the time reduce with de develpoment of a single application is very high, register a domain is so fast.

What do you dislike?

a little tips that amazon web service need to resolve very quickly is when you going to create an account in the step of phone validation is so hard to type de validation code that aws asign us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

put more tutorial in your page you are really good in that part, maybe if you put a course of every single part or the connection that we need to do for connect our service, could be a big help.

simple time reduce in a development of an application, fast register of my domain and the cost of the server is sheaper that is so good to a little company.

Amazon AMS review by Amy G.
Amy G.

"AMS Is a must for retailers "

What do you like best?

AMS allows companied to pull real time analytics and find out consumer behavior data.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't see the list of automatic keywords that they pull and some of the bidding products categories are extremely high. The first year is trail run in analyzing and modifying campaigns. It is also very time consuming and takes a full time team to set up

We are refining product development by looking at how our consumers are searching for our products and what attributes makes them purchase it. As well as, building brand awareness and collecting SEO keywords for our website and social media

Amazon AMS review by Bill C.
Bill C.

"My experience with AWSknow ."

What do you like best?

The ease of use whether you are a professional or a newbie. AWS walks you through everything you need to know

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there is nothing bad I can say about it.

I love hosting my large membership file on it. As well as using the email service.

Amazon AMS review by Akshat V.
Akshat V.

"Best Cloud Platform for development"

What do you like best?

Variety of tools and a vast platform ready which supports the developers who could now focus fully on writing the code, not worrying about the infrastructure, middleware and storage issues. An amazing documentation of all the tools and the SDK is just so supportive.

What do you dislike?

Lot of things on the AWS console, still to educate the people about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If not tried yet, must definitely try this cloud platform

serverless deployment, easy builds, S3 bucket storage

Amazon AMS review by Amy T.
Amy T.

"AMS Will Help Boost Sales"

What do you like best?

It grabs the consumer's attention because it is displayed as a large banner for everyone to see.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything so far. AMS works well for Amazon sellers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to boost your sales and increase your exposure to the market, AMS is the service to use.

AMS makes it so that the products you sell have more exposure to the general public. You can get your products/brand out there .

"Very nice product"

What do you like best?

It has a nice user interface and a lot of capabilities. It is easy to use and it needs a low maintenance

What do you dislike?

AMS does not have a phone number to call if you need support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking to sell in Amazon, I think that is a must have.

Now we have more storage and better speed.

Amazon AMS review by User

"Best Marketing Tool for Amazon Sellers"

What do you like best?

Ample access to product displays ads on an easy-to-use interface. Gives you the ability to targets your ads around comparable products.

What do you dislike?

Amazon has more control over your listing than some people would care for. Also has limited editing options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use only one kind of targeting method per campaign. Also you cannot edit your ad content once posted, so make sure you are satisfied with your ad content before making your campaign live.

Making out product more competitive in terms of the ad space used & the saturation of ads regarding our product.

Amazon AMS review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"easy and straightforward"

What do you like best?

i love that amazon ams allowed me to sell products and advertise them to various audiences. they make the advertising process seamless to the layperson (me) who has no previous experience. ams allows you to go above the average seller and use unique features that really help with sales.

What do you dislike?

the barrier to entry was a little difficult because you have to be trademarked first, which also requires an LLC. that all requires money and a lot of time first

advertising, more sales and targeted keywords

Amazon AMS review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Very helpful app"

What do you like best?

Many things, but the thing that stands out is that it has a targeted ad that you pay for only by the number of clicks it received

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't necessarily say that there is anything I dislike about the app

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are directly involved in the market of sales of anything that involves firm-clients, then Amazon AMS is definitely the way to go

I'm currently trying to enter the market of legal services and with Amazon AMS I've got some odds of succeeding with the launch

Amazon AMS review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"AMS is Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

As a team, we have found AMS to be extremely user friendly and to offer training and updates that keep it ahead of other options.

What do you dislike?

We really have not found anything negative.

Primarily, we are using AMS as a tool for upgrading our IT capability.

Amazon AMS review by Emily L.
Emily L.

"My Thoughts on Amazon AMS"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can keep track of multiple different campaigns and get real-time analytics for each one.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform lags, but everything else is great.

Maximizing exposure to our campaigns and seeing which campaigns are more effective has been made easier.

Amazon AMS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great service to promote your product"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Amazon AMS is that it gives us a great opportunity to get our products ahead of others brands on Amazon.com. Also the Target options are really a fantastic feature - with the possibility of automated or manual.

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong to point out at the service, except maybe the price. But it is definitely worth it

Amazon AMS is a great service that helped us stand out against our direct competitors!

Amazon AMS review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Essential for Amazon Sellers"

What do you like best?

The fact that it places a nice large banner ad across the top of the page

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of the new rule where the headline banner text has to be in sentence case. Can't capitalize the first letter of each word.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's essential, gotta get it if you sell on Amazon.

Getting more impressions and exposure for the brand as well as more sales.

Amazon AMS review by Administrator

"Excellent publicity"

What do you like best?

Everyone uses Amazon so our product is at the fingertips of so many people constantly. We don't have to worry about attracting a specific type of audience, because they are looking for similar products and are driven to our product as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting features offered more.

Learning what drives our customers to our site and how to tailor our audience.

Amazon AMS review by User in Computer Software

"Best marketing service by amazon the brand you trust"

What do you like best?

The cloud service which leads only pay elwhat you use

We can send the bulk email once to customers

Its a best solution for management and integrations process

What do you dislike?

This should also comes in trial pack so user gets know to the interface

The things gets easy and steady for my team and i love this

Amazon AMS review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

AMS hasvery much helped our company with targeted ads and campaign monitoring!

What do you dislike?

I got nothing to dislike about their service

We have spent most investing on tools that provides on email campaigns and ads but still has not fully deliver our targets to its potential, AMS has helped us so much on these

Amazon AMS review by User

"Valuable service and high quality"

What do you like best?

Great uptime and customer service in our experience.

What do you dislike?

We didn't have much we didn't like. I guess a drawback would be the higher technical expertise you should have over another web or app hosting provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a team member familiar with hosting before beginning

Better uptime and burstable bandwidth for our users

Amazon AMS review by User in Internet

"Great Product for my company"

What do you like best?

This product is best ever product to boost the sales growth and clients growth for our company. Also,

this helps our company stand out against competitors.

What do you dislike?

License is bit high but the product is damn best for the sales growth

Makes our marketing and sales life's easier to boot sales easily.

Amazon AMS review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Cheap and easy"

What do you like best?

This was a relatively easy and painless setup for a virtual machine, cheap as well.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like that it was hard to operate windows servers on my Mac.

I was able to run programs for clients 24/7.

Amazon AMS review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Demand Side Platform Good and Bad"

What do you like best?

Familiar user interface since it's an Amazon product

What do you dislike?

We have seen medeocre performance on our programmatic campaigns for Display

We are able to run campaigns for many of our clients through Amazon

Amazon AMS review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Good Storage Option"

What do you like best?

AWS has a lot of capabilities and potential ways to use

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing about this that I don’t like so far

Availability of storage and storage option

Amazon AMS review by User in Music
User in Music

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Amazing service and easy to use. Love it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little slow but really great anyway

Get the stuff I need done on time

Amazon AMS review by User in Internet

"Review CW"

What do you like best?

Low Maintenance. I do not have to do much.

What do you dislike?

No phone number to call if you need to speak with anyone.

fast speed

Amazon AMS review by Administrator

"AWS is complete"

What do you like best?

Range of services, reliability, security.

What do you dislike?

Costly if not careful with deploying on various AWS services!

Host Web Apps

Learning about Amazon AMS?

* We monitor all Amazon AMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.