Vevox Reviews & Product Details

Vevox Overview

What is Vevox?

Vevox brings out the best in presenters and audiences, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard. Honest uninhibited feedback is received through intuitive live polling, text Q&A and self-paced surveys on any mobile device. Award-winning and adopted by 1000’s of global corporations and universities. Vevox has established itself as a much-loved, real-time audience engagement app for the workplace and classes. Continuously developing Vevox to ensure it’s the sharpest tool for audience engagement, we are driven by the principles of extreme simplicity of use, unwavering quality, and the belief that everyone deserves to be heard, every question counts, and ultimately... meetings and classes should be unmissable.

Vevox Details

Vevox Reviews

Showing 36 Vevox reviews
Already have Vevox?
Project Engineer - Atlantis
What do you like best?

Vevox is a great tool that has all the bells & whistles one would expect to collect data real time from your audience... and is very intuitive and easy to use. The ability to seamlessly integrate into your PowerPoint presentation via the plugin is a differentiator with this tool that makes data gathering very easy during a presentation. Exactly what I need to meet my needs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes to note, overall makes for exceptional product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! (...then enjoy endless opportunities for mic drops after stellar presentations)! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool allows real time connection with the audience - from shaping the agenda based on preference, understanding the pulse of the crowd, and fielding the most value adding questions. Something ever more important in the current virtual working environment. The best data based alternative to 'reading the crowd' via body language. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Vevox is easy to set up. within minutes of signing up you can be polling audiences using their devices and engaging in real-time with a class. The learning curve is flat and you are only held back by your imagination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Vevox requires users to have a device which can access the internet. Conference venues with a dodgy wifi connection can scupper a vevox presentation but this is salvageable if you and participants have a decent phone signal! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a system that you can quickly learn and use then consider Vevox.

Our organisation have arranged an 'institutional licence' which means that all of our staff have access.

It also provides an instant report of all of the participant's answers which can be useful for demonstrating impact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used Vevox to increase anonymous engagement within classrooms. Anonymous is the default setting but individual profiles can be set up by participants if you wish.

I am also using it to support my Digital Interactive Theatre work - Vevox is an integral part of the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi James,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have found Vevox easy to set up and it has been an integral part of your Digital Interactive Theatre work.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

PowerPoint integration, this is the easiest way for me to insert several polls into a class or online session.

The variety of question types, I use Wordclouds a lot as well as multiple choice polls.

I like the new quadrant type polls - we do risk analysis so it will be ideal for those Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not convinced by the integration of surveys and Q&A into the non-powerpoint present view, in some ways this overcomplicates things for students and they tend to add questions into Zoom chats right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time getting to know the Dashboard and how that works.

Start with PowerPoint for really easy polling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps to find out what students already know about a topic before embarking on it.

Its also a way to inject some fun and a change of pace into sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy using our PowerPoint integration and that you also are a fan of our various polling types.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Present View. We are always looking for areas where we can improve our product and listen to all of our user's comments. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

I like the variety of question types. The word cloud type allows my class of 300 students to collectively synthesize their understanding in a collaborative way and for me to see and address the most common misconceptions. The text form is good for soliciting student feedback. The integration of the tool with MS PowerPoint allows for seamless integration with my presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The PowerPoint integration takes quite a while to close and report the results. In a class with limited class time, that is a challenge. Also, I cannot leave poll questions open for asynchronous participation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a text-based question integrated with PowerPoint, if you close the poll but do not advance to the next slide, the results appear on the participants' screen allowing them to skim the results in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During in-class learning, I would use small whiteboards for to solicit textual feedback from students. Students would write on a whiteboard and hold it up. Effectively making a physical word cloud. Similarly, I would do "tickets" where students would be expected to write an answer to an open-ended question on a scrap of paper which I would then review and share via a document camera. The word-cloud and text question types in Vevox allow me to achieve the same educational goals in the remote environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Brokk,

Thank you for your review! It is fantastic to hear that you like the variety of questions available in the Vevox platform, and find the wordcloud feature particularly useful to your students.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the PowerPoint integration. We have recently updated the add-in to improve the functionality and ease-of-use. We also have the ability to leave surveys running at the end of a Vevox session that participants can respond to, this may help with your students interacting after a class has finished.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

Vevox tools are excellent, intuitive, easy to run, and impressed audiences! The reporting was helpful for me in my business as well (asking audience pre-survey questions, etc.). I also LOVE the customer service - had a few calls with a sales rep there as I worked in my free account at first, and he both was very helpful and accommodating, and also really nice - and I can tell he genuinely is happy working there and believes in his company, the product, and is treated well himself (this is huge to me). When I pay for a tool as I am doing here, I pay attention to how the values, services, and products a company offers translate over time to actions, follow-up, quality help and product, etc, and Vevox (and the employee I communicate with) shined in all these arenas. Even though I am a small customer considering the many big companies they work with (small biz owner - speaker/author/consultant/coach doing live presentations frequently) I am treated like I am very important still! (so nice) I have already recommended them/this tool to probably 15 or 20 recently people who are now using it and love it. Finally, I like how easy it is to figure out, quick to get set up. Vevox has both video and text tutorials, help area is organized well - help section is easy to navigate and find my own answers. I recently noticed they have pre-made slide decks, one had all the types of surveys/live engagement tools already set up, which made integrating with PowerPoint / doing a word cloud for the first time recently live in the PP, easy (I just dropped in that slide, connected it to my meeting, and made it my own). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Least helpful... there really isn't anything. Instructions are easy, tools are easy and intuitive (especially for my audiences of all ages, which is what I was most concerned with in the beginning). I have one friend who would say she's sad about PowerPoint not working integrating with Macs like it does PC - but not me, I'm a PC woman. :) And she still loves it so far, also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out because you get a lot free - you'll see how easy it is, and know if it'll work for what your needs are. If tracking data, audience/student/employee data and engagement is important in meetings, presentations, etc. then this is an excellent tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a speaker, so rather than rely on virtual meeting host's platform for surveys, I now have my own. So far it's been exactly what I needed and seems to run smoother than their video platforms that they ran surveys through. My audiences understand it easily, and the data stays with me. It also makes me look more professional in general, and it's made audience engagement more powerful, and easy for me. That problem being solved (powerful audience engagement, feedback, and data staying with me) - is for me, priceless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the absolutely fantastic review! It is great to hear that you think Vevox is intuitive, easy to run, and impresses your audience. It's also lovely that you received great customer service from our team of experts also, and that it is valuable for you to see that all of our team enjoy working at Vevox! Thank you also for recommending Vevox to other people as it is brilliant to know that they are happy users too.

Learning Design Lead
What do you like best?

It is very easy to create polls. I also like the custom branding that comes with my organization's subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues creating polls that I will run myself; however, as an instructional designer I have a challenge getting facilitators onboard with using a tool outside of the virtual delivery platform (which is also new to them). I raised my concerns with the Vevox team and they have been great about providing help resources to onboard instructors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the ease of use and look and feel of the polling tool. Compared to other polling tools I have used in the past Vevox integrates really well with PowerPoint. The only downside is that anyone who runs a slide presentation that contains Vevox polls needs to have an account. This may be an issue for training classes that have an external facilitator; however in my experience Vevox has been great about providing options to overcome this challenge. I'm glad that my organization decided to use Vevox and I'm excited to use it for both training classes and team meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engaging participants in virtual learning. Making team meetings fun and interactive. Build team morale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Debra,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find it easy to create polls and particularly enjoy the customization features that come with your subscription. It is also fantastic to hear that our Customer Success Team have been supportive and provided the help and resources you needed when you have come across situations where you needed support.

UO
What do you like best?

Wide functionality allowing you to tailor Vevox for many settings and stakeholder groups.

I also appreciate the excellent support we've received from Vevox staff as I began using the tools, and their ongoing commitment to improve (for example - implementing a PowerPoint add-in). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitations on Word Cloud, but it still works well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've used Vevox for large and small groups, including topics where we knew people would want to answer confidentially. Alternatively we've used it in fun settings for team bonding activities like trivia. It really can be used for anything or any group of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is brilliant to hear that you benefit from the functionalities of Vevox to tailor your meetings for various stakeholder groups. It is also great to hear that you have received excellent customer support from our team.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

That as well as using real-time polling to knowledge check and engage students then and there, you can also leave 'surveys' running so that learners can engage with vevox in their own time, when reviewing teaching materials independently. I like that there are different question formats.

Unlike with some other software, it is possible not to have a time limit for accessing the 'vevox' room, the link remains valid (eg doesn't expire after 48hrs), which means that if learners are looking back over materials, they can still engage with vevox in support of their learning; you can control this.

I also liked the monitored Q&A feature (I used it as unmonitored initially, but the monitoring feature did prove to be useful!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if learners were able to write longer answers for text-based question formats. I would also like if there were more question formats for 'surveys' (eg the word cloud) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a useful way of collating student work, so they feel they do have to produce something and engage - it enables them to test their understanding, but also enables you as a tutor to check their understandings; but also as a way of validating their work, ideas and participation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy being able to use live polling as well as leaving surveys open for your students to engage with. It is also fantastic to hear that you like using monitored Q&A, and find that Vevox is a useful way of collating student's work and test their understanding.

Thank you for your feedback also, we are always looking for ways to continually update our service to make sure that we are satisfying our customer's needs.

Assistant Director Business Development & Marketing
What do you like best?

The possibility to integrate the questions in PPT. I also love the fact that you can tailor to your visual identity. And the customer support is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Vevox that I dislike. To improve it slightly, I would propose to add a speed scoring option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a tool to do some live voting and Vevox gave us just that. It's a flexible tool and you can even use your own branding! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for your review. It is brilliant to hear that you enjoy using the PowerPoint integration and the ability to customize Vevox to your brand. It is also great that you have received excellent customer support from our team.

Thank you for your feedback regarding potential updates we could make to Vevox. We are always looking for ways to further improve our system and really appreciate all feedback.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

I've been using Vevox for a number of years, and it just keeps getting better! The development team are very responsive, enhancing the product, and sharing their updates.

There are a lot of similar products available now, but Vevox is still my 'go to' for student polling and brining interaction to lectures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Any shortfalls are fixed/addressed as part of the ongoing development, so I don't have anything to complain about :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vevox helps to make classes more interactive and engaging, and also highlights subject areas that the students don't 'get'. This helps tailor later sessions to what the students want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review! It is great to hear that over the years you have been using Vevox you have been happy with the continuous developments that are made and released. It is also fantastic to know that Vevox is you go-to tool polling and interaction.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

The ability to share Vevox sessions with colleagues has allowed consultation and collaboration in the creation of material, which I feel strongly has increased both productivity and effectiveness.

It has now reached the stage that a Vevox style interaction is now embedded in the pedagogy that myself and others are applying to our modules, and given feedback from the students gathered so far, is reaping rewards in engagement and participation.

A wonderful tool to have at your disposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As we are still exploring Vevox's capabilities, there is nothing I can say that I dislike at the moment. Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use it.... the more you use it the more you find out about it and the more you want to use it..... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintaining student engagement during synchronous sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have been able to collaborate and consult with your colleagues using Vevox for the creation of learning materials, which has increased productivity and effectiveness in your teaching.

UE
What do you like best?

Engaging students with interactive polling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to shift blocks of questions and the recent change made to re-ordering questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student engagement:

Polling breaks up the lecture.

Texting engages less confident and anonymous students; breaks down staff/student barriers.

Immediate feedback for host on the accessibility of the materials taught.

Immediate feedback for students on their understanding of the materials taught.

Students can interact with each other, including virtually, and with the host via chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review! It is great to hear that you have engaged with your students through using Vevox and seen multiple benefits to your classes.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the ordering of questions in the Q&A board. Our current settings in Q&A allow users to sort questions by order of newest, oldest or by number of likes, and can be adjusted in each session. Please feel free to contact us at hello@vevox.com if you need any assistance with this, or anything else, and we will be happy to help.

Principal Consultant
What do you like best?

Able to setup an online quiz and get participants to connect with ease. They had no need to log in or adverts. We were able to run the quiz live alongside our video meeting. The live format and instant feedback to each person was really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, would like to see more quizzes available from a community source. Where different groups could share quizzes they had created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great, easy to use service for online polls and quizzes. Our Scout enjoyed using the technology and never had to give away personal information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed more engagement with the Scouts, the quiz idea come up to get them to interact more in the video meetings. They did this, had fun and asked to do it again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you were able to run your quiz with ease, and that your participants enjoyed engaging on our app and had no issues with getting connected.

We look forward to hearing how you get on in any future sessions.

Counsellor
What do you like best?

Vevox was easy to set up, and the help provided along with initial training session online was great. Followup service has been excellent and the instant, interactive content is very useful for online conferences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing once I had got used to the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interactive content for events, instant feedback from participants. Easy for people to access the various forms, great to show responses online which encourages audience participation. Using Vevox greatly increased the amount of feedback from the audience as they could do it whilst still being part of the conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox easy to set up and that you have received excellent customer support. It is also fantastic to hear that using Vevox helps you to increase the amount of feedback you receive from your audience.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

I really like the Vevox interface. The colours and the layout make it very simple to navigate. I also like support Vevox offer. In the past when I have been unsure of a function or have a question, they are very quick to respond and explain things clearly. The PowerPoint add-in is a real bonus. It allows you to create polling slides that blend in with the rest of a PowerPoint presentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more options to change the display screen, such as a choice of font or wider choice of layout Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Vevox PowerPoint add-in is an excellent feature. It allows you to add polling and interactive slides to your existing presentation using templates.

The bandwidth required for a room full of Vevox users isn't that much, but do your research and check your event's room connection strength. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I run an audience engagement company where I usually engage audiences with keypads. However, for events abroad, it is very expensive to ship several hundred keypads. So when delegates use Vevox on their own device, everyone saves money with shipping costs. With Vevox, you can also have delegates logging on from around the world, responding to the same polls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the review. It's great to hear that you find Vevox simple to navigate and that you have received the support you needed when you've had questions.

We look forward to hearing how you get on in any future sessions.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

The anonymous Q&A that allows even shy participants to engage. The up voting of popular questions also allows the best use of Q&A time to go straight to the most relevant questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful if it could be embedded within other broadcast software such as Blackboard Collaborate, but I appreciate that this probably isn't possible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giving structure and the ability to pre-program the questions / tasks allowing me full control of my session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have found our anonymity and moderation settings helps your participants to engage, and that the voting functionality on Q&A is useful for answering the most relevant questions.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding product integrations, we are always looking for new ways to continue to improve Vevox for our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Internal Communications Specialist
What do you like best?

That it was a seamless experience without technical glitches Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to switch between pages intuitively on the mobile app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for an app to use for employee engagement initiatives and being able to attend a quiz was a good demonstration of how useful it would be for the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello Amrita,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you had a seamless experience using Vevox, and that our virtual quiz was a good demonstration of how useful Vevox could be in your own business.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the usability of our mobile app. We are always looking for areas where we can improve our product and listen to all of our user's comments. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

the integration with powerpoint works very handy for me as a teacher

students find it easy to work with vevox

it is an easily accessible way for them to answer questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I work in the free version and have not access to all tools (but our school is working toward a licence) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Follow the webinars! they are really interisting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Activate students during distance learning but when we give courses again on campusses I will use it also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the Vevox PowerPoint integration is useful to you in your teaching, and that your students find it easy to use.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

Looks easy to set up. It was very easy to grasp how it works during the session and use it. How just need to know how to set it up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not integrated with i.e. MS teams, so people need to switch to a different platform to complete the poll Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just attended a very quirky and lively “what’s new on VEVOX”. I’ve not used the application before, but this was a really quick and interactive session. I am already planning how I am going to use this in my meetings going forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting information from people. Making a project scoping session interactive and fun Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello Ellie,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you feel using Vevox will be easy and that you are planning how you would like to use it in your meetings going forward.

We have recently introduced and integration with Microsoft Teams which will hopefully resolve your concerns regarding switching between platforms. If you need any assistance with this, or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

US
What do you like best?

Vevox is very easy to use and set up. Great end user experience, with simple screen and instructions and able to get great engagement through interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides from my experience of using Vevox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bringing people together when remote working for team events. Benefits is building connections across a remote teams and well-being. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review! It is fantastic to hear that you find Vevox easy to use and set up and that you have seen great engagement and interaction whilst using Vevox, connecting people remotely.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

Fachleiter, Education Visionary, Designer and Executer of Education & Training TVET in Dual Systems
What do you like best?

very easy to use, no account necessary for the audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. May it is an issue that you can not restore deleted further comments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing a conference Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Norbert,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you enjoy using Vevox, and it has been easy for you to use when managing a conference.

Interim Transformation Consultant
What do you like best?

the application itself is great- really easy to use, but the team that support it are outstanding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no negatives noticed yet but I have only been using for a week Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the functionality for anonymous questions is one of the key benefits - especially with the like function. Plus the polls add an element of fun while collecting insights on staff attitudes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi Jayne,

Thank you for your review. It's brilliant to hear that you are finding Vevox easy to use and are getting great customer support from our team!

If you need any future assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

AH
What do you like best?

Ease of use and integration with PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Add-in not available for Mac Office and you can't upload the PowerPoint slides into the web meeting and run it all from there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This product has enabled our teams to carry on with their meetings online and conduct polls whilst everyone is working remotely. Previously we used a product with a handset and everyone in the same meeting room which has now become outdated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you find Vevox easy to use and enjoy the integration with PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams.It is also wonderful to hear that we have resolved your need for more up-to-date meeting technology.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the PowerPoint add-in. We are continuously updating our platform to ensure that we are satisfying our customers needs, please feel free to email feedback@vevox.com with your suggestions. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Kristina - Customer Success Team

What do you like best?

Ease of use and Q&A facility.

The project meant I could just run polls and messaging Q&A without worrying about it affecting my presentation. The interface was intuitive and ease to use.

Other presenters on the day even decide to throw in some questions... everyone loved the word cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a couple of question formats that were not supported but I hear there is an update this month that with address this! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use their excellent support, have a dry run, definitely do a word cloud, use the projector. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating an interactive environment on a virtual meeting. Meant everyone could give honest, anonymised feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that you found Vevox easy-to-use and particularly enjoyed the Q&A and word cloud functionalities.

We hope you saw the changes in question format that you were looking for in our most recent update. If you need any other assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

AM
What do you like best?

Changing the landscape of the platform to match user needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To moderate more than one meeting I have to have two different log ine to keep form getting kicked out of the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure it meets your meetings needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting questions from the audience to the course chair in a tangible manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Ridgway of Vevox

Hi,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you enjoy being able to customize your Vevox dashboard to suit your needs.

Thank you for your feedback regarding moderating multiple meetings. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.