Tenfold Reviews & Product Details

Tenfold Overview

What is Tenfold?

Tenfold’s next-generation SaaS CTI solution lets you easily integrate your existing telephony platforms with your CRM. With Tenfold, you can enable complete data capture by auto-logging of calls to CRM; uplevel your customer experience with an agent screen pop that immediately IDs the customer and surfaces the relevant context; and cut 6 hrs/user/week off CRM workflows to drive additional productivity. Tenfold works with over 100 cloud and on-premise telephony providers (certified by Avaya, Genesys, Cisco, Skype, RingCentral, InContact, etc) and most major CRMs (Salesforce, MS Dynamics CRM, ServiceNow, Netsuite, Sugar, Zendesk, Bullhorn, etc). Since we use your phone system, there are no extra or variable charges. The breadth of integrations give you the freedom to change your underlying stack over time without having to compromise the agent experience or the quality of data you capture.

Tenfold Details
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish

Tenfold digs deep into all your business history and aggregates all data, including sales, service, and marketing, into a unified view that users can access in real time. All contact points and interactions with your customers are captured, such as business call, email, text, and chat and you don’t have to put in the manual labor.

Tenfold
2015
Austin, TX
@growtenfold

Tenfold Screenshots

Tenfold Reviews

Showing 166 Tenfold reviews
Already have Tenfold?
What do you like best?

I love the analytical data that Tenfold provides at the end of the day. You can see your total call time as well as how many people you have had contact with, and how many voicemails you had the at end of the day. I also love the click to dial feature that allows us to click a number and call, and the incoming call contact book. So we're always prepared before we go on the phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With every major update to windows, they will change the click-to-dial feature back to it's original purpose. You have to go to IT to get Tenfold back and working again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tenfold is a great way to track your outbound calls and get some analytics on how you and your team is preforming. If you haven't already, I highly recommend implementing this feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tenfold, we able to see our sales performance and use that information to improve ourselves at the end of the day. Not just that, but with the click to dial and note leaving feature it saves us tons of time trying to manually search for the clients in our CRM. All these seconds add up at the end of the day, it basically gives us back more time to sell Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that tenfold shows exactly how your team is utilizing their time. You are able to see the timelogs of a salesmen, including time spent on the phone. Total calls, and connections. I also love that tenfold also has a contact book within their programming allowing to store all the contacts in your CRM. And my favorite feature, Click-to-Dial allowing you to click a phone number on a computer to call them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isnt much to dislike about Tenfold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're management style is micromanagement, you will love this software it will make your life alot more easier and allow you to understand how your sales team is spending their day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tenfold, I am able to keep track of my team and ensure that they are properly connecting with prospects. I have also noticed that the click to dial saves us alot of time throughout the day allowing us to make more phone calls throughout the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that Tenfold keeps track of our entire sales team's phone call analytics such as connects, talk time and voicemails. It really allows you to understand how your sales team is spending their time on the phone, as well as how many calls they're making. I also love that they keep a company wide contact list that allows you to click to dial directly on the computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there's no way to confirm double dials while factoring in the amount of calls made a day. This can allow people to boost their numbers by double dialing a number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using tenfold to get the analytics of your team and use that data to micromanage and improve how your team preforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With tenfold, we are using it as a way to understand how our salesmen are spending their time on the phone. We have found using Tenfold the best way to keep track of this information as it keeps track and compiles a list for us, so we can know who the best performers are compared to the ones that aren't giving it 110%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love using Tenfold! My favorite features are the click to call extension for chrome that allows us to call directly from our phones by clicking a phone number on the computer. I also love how tenfold outputs our call data from call time, to amount of outbound calls. This allows us to treat it as a game, pushing us to make more calls! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is, it doesn't keep track of inbound calls or direct dials. If it could somehow do that, it would be the perfect software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using Tenfold throughout your business. Not only has it increased productivity, you can use the data provided to see where your sales team stands in terms of top performers to bottom performers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tenfold, I have found we have actively been increasing our daily outbound calls by seeing exactly where we were before. Also the seconds wasted dialing manually really adds up when you account for the click to dial, allowing you to make way more phone calls than ever. I love this product, not only is it saving us time and money. It is allowing us to be way more productive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how Tenfold allowed us to click to dial using our computers, it has saved us time when it comes to remembering customer numbers and manually putting it in. I also love that you're able to keep track of the calls analytics like how many calls you made, how many connects and average call time. Another neat feature is you're able to leave notes that automatically get added into the CRM at the end of the call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't have Skype installed on the same computer you have tenfold on. With Skype, it automatically sets all calls to open with Skype instead of tenfold. Huge bug that ruins the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are wondering if Tenfold is worth it, it will definitely cut 1/4 of the time spent with a client allowing you to contact more clients in a day. I would recommend it to people who work in sales or telemarketing for outbound calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tenfold I have been able to increase the way I make my calls by cutting the time dialing and remembering client numbers. I am also able to see how many people I connected with a day and use that as a base line for what to beat in my calls tomorrow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outside Sales Rep
What do you like best?

I love how Tenfold keeps track of how many calls you make a day, to the connects and talk time. But the feature I love the most has to be the click to dial feature. Allowing you to click on a phone number on screen and call them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that if your computer has Skype installed and running, it will not work well with Tenfold. Your Skype will be set as the default for click to dial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to increase productivity within office, I would highly recommend using Tenfold to automate some of the tedious task such as dialing and remembering contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tenfold, we’re able to keep all of our contacts in one database, manage our call analytics and automate the process of manually dial phone numbers! It really makes the job easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

I love how easy ten fold makes it to Click to Call and keep track of all your sales calls analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it could voicemails as double calls, so the accuracy is 100% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using Tenfold to keep track of your sales calls volume. You can use that information to become a better salesmen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tenfold, I’ve found it very easy to keep track of all my sales analytics. From connects to call counting. With that information I am easily able to increase my call production and become a better sales women. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like how easy tenfold makes it to manage your sales calls. From click to dial, to your metrics of quality calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tenfold’s click to dial won’t work if Skype is installed and running. The click to dial will want to open Skype. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your already micromanaging, Tenfold is a great way to get other metrics your CRM doesn’t keep track of! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tenfold, we are tracking all of our outbound calls to set goals and standards for ourselves. It allows us to see our stats and aim to beat them next time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Rep
What do you like best?

I love how tenfold shows calls and leaderboard so who's getting quality connects at a time. This makes selling competition within our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how I can log double ghosted it calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly Tenfold to increase productivity within your work enviorment. I makes managing a sales team so much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With tenfold, we're able to manage our team and see the results for how many calls there making a day, to the quality of the conversation in the call length. This allows us to manage the data and see how we can tell final sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Representative
What do you like best?

I like tenfold, because it keeps track of your calls. With tenfold I am able to see who is making the most calls and has the most answers and talk time. This shows how productive we are and which salesmen are out preforming others. Also Tenfold allows you to click to dial and pulls your contacts information through your CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that is doesn't include calls make from dialing in the phone number through the phone number, and it also counts double calls (calling right after calling) as 2 calls. This make the conversions look smaller than they actually are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to motivate your sales team to make more cold calls and actually talk to prospects get Tenfold. You'll be able to monitor your team's work and get them to do more than they usually do, because it encourages competition to get the most calls in a day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With tenfold, i am able to motivate myself to make the most calls to spread awareness of our company. This also allows our sale team to sell more, because we see other people working harder! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

This is a simple way to make your sales team more produtive. All it takes is one click to make a call, and when they do it you can keep track of who is making the most calls, engaging in actual conversation and has the most talk time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can sometime be off, when it comes to updates. Tenfold often interferes with Skype when clicking a phone number prompting Skype to open up. This can get very annoying at times and may require Skype to be removed from the computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make dialing faster and keep track of daily calls, then Tenfold is what you need get. It also encourages friendly competition between sale staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tenfold, we are encouraging a friendly competition between sales staff to see who can make the most calls. We are also able to see the performance of each sales staff, because not all calls will answer. We are able to see which salesmen are engaging with a client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Operations Analyst
What do you like best?

The ability to quickly log calls and view previews notes without any major problems. Compared to other call management systems, Tenfold exceeds expectation with an easy to use interface that can do so much in such little screenspace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be glitchy once in awhile. But the support makes up for that. They are quick and always contact you directly in case of anything. I wish you could name the tasks better when created using the magic words. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try, it can really help deliver better results on a sales and service level. Their support is awesome and the software is updated very regularly with very minimal downtime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to log calls and create tasks on Salesforce is instantaneous. Productivity has increased, and quality of calls, orders, and opportunities has improved. The ability to create tasks with certain magic words is really cool and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love the click to dial feature! It makes it quick and easy to make lots of calls all day long! The tracking abilities makes it easy to manage our internal data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, the notifications can be a little disruptive. This is a minor inconvenience and can be disabled fairly quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! The implementation is seamless and the customer support is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales is a contact sport - and Tenfold helps us make the most of our time by enabling us to call out quickly with the Click to Dial feature. Efficiency is key. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Sales Manager
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

Easy to set up

Intuitive UI

Minimal training needed

The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasional ghost calls

Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted

Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a clear understanding of you phones integration and capabilities and how those capabilities interact with Tenfold. We had to change some settings around to get Tenfold to work. The final setting that we couldn't fix is the cause of the ghost calls listed as my con. Even with these hiccups, this has been the easiest software I've ever had to implement. I've tried multiple phone systems Salesforce integrations, and none of them work nearly as well as Tenfold. Tenfold is the only one that doesn't force you to constantly open Salesforce to enter notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls. Incredibly useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task. We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department. We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Divisional Manager
What do you like best?

"Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system. Easy reporting and history. When you click, it dials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

inbounds occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments. Navigation to old calls in the popup is sometimes cumbersome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its not complex and almost no one at my company uses all the features to their fullest extent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In scenarios with dynamic outbound workloads of 40-250+ calls per days and a variety of sales stages and follow-up schedules, tenfold seems quite well suited. We are retaining more staff and increasing our outbound volume Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to log calls with and keeps my calls organized. It knows who is calling me and informs me like a caller ID so that I can prepare to answer the phone for whoever is calling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It pops up sometimes when I don't need it to and I end up clicking on the bar instead of what I was trying to click on the website I am on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tenfold is a great tool that I use all day everyday at my job here at Wayfair. It is helping me keep all of my calls organized when I talk to the same person time and time again. That is one of my favorite things about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The opportunity OP briefcase of the live feature pop out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it is definitely buggy and goes down, does not sink well with ambition or other features. causes glitches and frustration for the reps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure that you keep up with your Admin and, give accurate feedback to the support. Make sure that the functions are sinking with the clock correctly if you are using this as part of measuring reps the accuracy is there it just needs to be up and running and not have too many glitches when adding additional users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

organization and pipeline management to sink with Salesforce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding Account Specialist
Internet
What do you like best?

Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department we display live call metrics on projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Pop up UI will disappear randomly in middle of notes.

-Incoming calls on the ID will interfere with call already currently connected.

-Sometimes call timer does not stop after disconnected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-Save time by being Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM and having the click to dial feature

-Integrates with Salesforce easily

- intuitive and seamless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyst
What do you like best?

I like how the graphs visually look as they are very organized and the ease of use of the product is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how inaccurate the data can be at times. Many calls are not tracked and the connection rate statistic is useless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Disregard the connection rate statistic since it is rarely accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tenfold helps me track my progress and meet my goals while I help business owners initiate the mergers and acquisitions process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can record details about my phone conversation, which are linked to my Salesforce. This makes it so easy to organize my calls and conversations with my customers. I also love how every call is broken down to show the duration, who called who, and which calls were successfully connected. This helps me track my progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally Tenfold glitches and does not work correctly, but the Tenfold customer service usually fixes that issue quite swiftly. When it glitches, calls from previous days pop up when I am on a different call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tenfold is the easiest tool to record conversations, and it links directly to your Salesforce. If you are a sales person, you need to get Tenfold- you won't regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to easily reference my old conversations to keep track of possible leads, as well as just remember details about my customer. Remembering details and old conversations makes my customer feel important, and that helps increase sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

I like the fact that they have already built out reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like how the rep has to manually link contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automated dialer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tenfold has been a game changer for how I do business. All the information I need to decide who to call next is at my finger tips. The reports I am able to run on my book of business make decision making easy for me as I plan out my plan of attack for the day. I love how I am able to build out the businesses to include as many contacts or opportunities as I am able to find! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike about Tenfold. Whenever there is a need that arises, our team is able to morph the software into what fits best for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tenfold is how I strategically plan out my quarter and the benefits are great when you consider how much is able to be streamlined through the program. I can't say enough for the efficiency gained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Customer Success
What do you like best?

The popup feature is great. Allows us to identify inbound & outbound calls with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to have preset dispositions would be a major plus. Also, the popup would be great if we can move it around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a call tracking software to integrate with SalesForce, this is a great solution! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to better identify inbound Customer Service calls and we are able to keep track of customer interactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This software is an excellent tool to use in tracking calls and notes about them for most all industries. Easily links up with your CRM and allows one click dialing and note tracking all in one location Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (rarely now), the software will not log an actual call and you will have to go back in and enter it manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This saves hours every day not having to specifically dial each phone number. Additionally, note tracking is very simple and I am able to monitor all of my team's calls from one location, going as far as being able to see the specific notes that they took on any given call. All from one portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Logging notes that attach to calls, opportunities in sales force, or specific accounts is easy. All of my calls track time on the phone, time of call, and date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dialing a number can be slow at times and lag. Tenfold customer support is usually on the ball and fixes the issue promptly. Customer information could be organized in a better way where you can view all communication with them on one panel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely give Tenfold my business again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping all of my call notes organized in one place. Being able to see what I've previously discussed with customers so the next call is much better. Going to the tenfold dashboard at the end of my day to view call notes is very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Tenfold?