Zoho Invoice Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Invoice?

Zoho Invoice makes it easy to invoice clients, offering an up-to-date snapshot of a business's performance. Easy-to-use templates can be customized to reflect a business's brand. Payments can be made online, with automated reminders making it easy for clients to pay for items. With support for multiple currencies and languages, Zoho Invoice makes it easy for business to work with clients around the globe. With reporting, businesses have access to an always-updated snapshot of their finances. Templates Zoho Invoice provides templates to make invoicing easy. Templates allow for easy customization, including changing the background, removing columns, and adding logos.Templates can be chosen both in the desktop and mobile versions of Zoho Invoice. Once an invoice style is chosen, the user can begin inputting information. Estimates Using Zoho Invoice, freelancers and small business owners can create professional-looking estimates to help win the job. Once work has been completed, an estimate can be easily converted to an invoice. This quick step saves time by removing the need for creating it again. Payments Zoho Invoice is integrated with some of the most popular gateways such as PayPal, Authorize.net, PayPal Payflow Pro, Stripe, 2Checkout, Braintree, PayPal Payments Pro, Forte, WorldPay. All you have to do is setup your preferred payment gateway to start accepting card payments from your customers. Reminders You can send a friendly and personalized nudge to your customers with the automated payment reminders and get paid on time. You can even select the frequency of the payment reminders and include yourself in the cc. Client Portal Through the portal, clients can view, download, forward, or make online payments for outstanding invoices. These payments can be made from within the portal. Estimates can also be approved and rejected within the portal. At any point, a client can also access the transaction statement. Through the comment section, clients can discuss a specific invoice or estimate. This prevents long email threads and keeps everything in one place.

Zoho Invoice Screenshots

Zoho Invoice Profile Details

Zoho Invoice Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

1-50 of 95 total Zoho Invoice reviews

Zoho Invoice Reviews

1-50 of 95 total Zoho Invoice reviews
Analista de nóminas

"Billing is much easier to do with this software"

What do you like best?

In the company where I currently work we required a system that would allow us to systematize all our administrative processes, this in order to have more fluid processes to ensure the billing of each of our payments, either payroll or purchase of inputs requested by our managers. This that I mentioned previously we achieved thanks to a software that changed the way we worked in our office, that software is Zoho Invoice. The most outstanding benefits that this software has is the ease with which you can make invoices either for the payroll or for the services we buy, we can also manage all expenses and payments we make with our company's money, we can also establish reminders of upcoming payments or establish the annual schedule of business payroll and thus be solvent with payments. Zoho Invoice is a software that allows me to perform my job as an administrator in a single software without having to resort to other work tools.

What do you dislike?

I'm a fan of software that simplifies work functions and Zoho Invoice is one of those softwares that fulfills this premise. Each of its tools merged into a single software does not have to resort to other methods to meet my work objectives, it should be noted that the options offered by this software are the best I could use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If a company needs to systematize its administrative and invoicing processes in order to improve its performance and invest the time saved in other activities, do not hesitate to buy Zoho Invoice, from my perspective, is one of the most comprehensive software I have used and an excellent resource for administrators and accountants.

This software has made my job performance much better since I have been able to simplify several administrative processes that, before using this software, made me lose a lot of time and effort. I can confirm that this software has made me a worker who makes better use of time and is so precise in its analysis and billing processes that there is no room for error.

Coordinadora de nomina

"Guaranteed solvency in your billings."

What do you like best?

How important it is to have Zoho Invoice in my work because this software has all the attributes necessary to make my billing processes at work, maintaining the solvency and control of each of our income, expenses and payment to our suppliers. With Zoho Invoice you can do the entire billing process quickly and easily, keeping control of the money that enters and leaves our company. This software also has automatic reminders to make payments, this is extremely important because we can maintain the efficient management of our resources and timely payment to our workers and suppliers. Finally, this software has the great tool that allows you to analyze the income and expenses based on payments and invoices made in a period of time, allowing you to project the total expenditure and the amount of services you have paid in a period of time previously defined by me and my bosses.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Invoice and the options I have available to do my job make me feel quite satisfied, at such a level that to invoice the payment to our workers and suppliers I do it only with this software without the need to use other software or tools to meet my work goals. For all that Zoho Invoice offers me, I can assure you that this software is impeccable, without any negative aspects that I should mention in this review.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All administrators should try this software and then learn to use it properly implement it in their work because Zoho Invoice has tatas integrated tools, which makes the process of billing and payments very accurate. Use this software and you will improve the administrative management of the company where they work.

I always appreciate having Zoo Invoice among the software I use most in my work, as it combines all the tools I need in a single software. With Zoho Invoice I can fulfill all my work obligations without the need to resort to other tools, this benefit has made my productivity and performance as a worker improve considerably.

Asistente Administrativo

"Our company always has administrative solvency."

What do you like best?

For many years in the field of administration I was always waiting for something like this software, and I say this because Zoho Invoice unites all the administrative procedures that, before using this software, I had to do separately. I have implemented this software in my work, being able to take advantage of its tool to make invoices, you only need to enter the name of the client, the product that is being purchased or is being delivered, the price, and the system is intuitive, therefore generates a professional invoice and that fits very well to our administrative standards as a company. Another of the positive factors of this software is that it has a format for budgets, payment reminders, and an incredible tool that allows detailed analysis of administrative management at intervals of time, helping me to maintain strict control of our income and expenses.

What do you dislike?

I always waited for a software like Zoho Invoice, I have been able to use each of its tools to achieve my goals at work, finding that this software has everything I need, using every tool that has this software to fulfill my work. This software is impeccable and has no flaws or negative aspects that have limited my work objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My fellow administrators should use this software as soon as possible and what they don't know they should learn to use this software since Zoho Invoice has a considerable amount of tools that allow to develop the administrative work in record time. You can make invoices, budgets, administrative balances, administrative analyses and many other things. Use this software and as I will enjoy all the functions that have and that facilitate your work performance in the administration.

Thanks to this software I have achieved one of my greatest desires as an administrator and is to take an integral administrative management, enforcing the legal processes necessary to have control of our money. It has also allowed me to deliver quality administrative files in the shortest time possible and I owe this to Zoho Invoice.

Analista de Inventario

"A very handy software to make invoices and keep track of your purchases."

What do you like best?

Zoho invoice is such a good and practical software that I use it every day in my work, since this software allows me to prepare professional invoices quickly and easily. As an inventory analyst, this tool is wonderful for me, since, in addition to doing factras, it allows me to keep track of my expenses, make reminders of payments to my customers, I can make invoices of expenses to fill our inventory and all this we can analyze thanks to a Zoho Invoice tool that is to make detailed reports of our administration, improving with this our way of managing inventory.

What do you dislike?

This is a fundamental software to fulfill my labor activities, therefore, I use it daily and to its maximum capacity, arriving at the conclusion that each tool that Zoho Invoice offers me to fulfill my objectives are very good, and allow me to successfully conclude my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Invoice is such a comprehensive software that you no longer have to use various tools or software to organize and manage your company's inventory, you can make invoices, reports, reminders, payment reports, payment control, in short, many useful tools has Zoho Invoice and that's why I recommend it.

Before using this software I had to do many procedures independently to accomplish my tasks, but Zoho Invoice integrates many administrative and accounting tools that allow me to efficiently manage our inventory in the automarket, saving a lot of time and effort in meeting these work goals.

Consumer Goods
(10,001+ employees)

"Free and Full-Featured"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that Zoho Invoice has a free, full-featured plan. The only thing that it does not included is a custom domain and you are limited to invoicing no more than 5 customers at any given time. I also cannot get over the fact that it works seamlessly with Zoho Inventory. As of right now, my business only has two customers that we invoice, so this software and plan is a perfect match for us!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Zoho Invoice is that there is no way to auto-arrange the invoice lines alphabetically after they've been entered. This would be an added convenience, however given the other advantages of this software, the absence of this feature is not noticeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Invoice is just one of many in an entire suite of solutions provided by Zoho! Check out all the other services that Zoho provides - like Zoho Inventory!

When I initially had a need to invoice a customer, I ran into the problem of not having a professional-looking invoice solution. I tried using templates for Microsoft Word, etc. but these definitely had limitations. Aside from that, other invoice solutions plan pricing was through the roof. I am glad that I found Zoho Invoice as it gave me an appropriate and quick solution.

Especialista en preparación tributaria

"We comply with the financial management of our company with this software "

What do you like best?

Zoho Invoice has been a business solution for our finances. Initially we had a very old way of processing payments and doing follow-ups, where we depended a lot on certain workers to be able to manage the finances of our company, however, when we started using Zoho Invoice these problems were solved. This software has been a great solution to our financial problems in our company because the entire process of invoicing and payment tracking is systematized, just by adding the service being provided and tabulate the price of each of the services and issue the digital invoice, which is already estimated with the national tax. In addition to this, Zoho Invoice places reminders to each of the invoices that are issued and when they should be canceled, this is an idea not to forget or miss any payment, and finally Zoho Invoice not only offers the issuance of the invoice but also offers us several tools to make detailed reports of our billing and thus know which has been the financial and fisca performance of our company.

What do you dislike?

A software that covers all the administrative procedures involved in the preparation of tax invoices and control of the finances of our company. This software has functions so interesting and complete that the control and knowledge of our balance sheets and financial situation no longer represent a problem, our solvency in payments and revenues is well monitored making it necessary to use this software in our work. I and our entire office agree that this software has no weaknesses that I should mention here. A quite complete software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a software that when you start using and you see all the good things it offers you don't stop using it, and that's what happened in our company. Zoho Invoice is a software with incredible potential for the management of finances in your company, which I recommend to everyone, is very easy to use and you can manage all income and expenditure of your company without problems.

For any business, company or corporation it is very necessary to detail its financial situation, and this software has made this tedious and meticulous work much easier. With this software we have been able to optimize our way of managing our finances in our company, and it has allowed us to be in order with the organisms that control the finances of our country. Eliminating errors in the financial statements of our company is a great advantage that has given us this software.

Facilitador de talleres

"A very useful software for the elaboration of invoices adding details of budgets and national taxes."

What do you like best?

I currently work as a senior audit staff, and my role resides in the calculation of both national and international financial statements through accounting, and tax execution through invoices. In search of a software that would allow me to accelerate my work performance and improve my invoice handling procedures I found Zoho Invoice, a very practical and complete software that allows me to make invoices in a very short time taking into account national and international taxes; with this software I have been able to make commercial invoices of my company in less than 10 minutes and before it took more than half an hour making them. In addition to this I can manage the payments of my company, keeping a total control of the accounting of my company and the expenses that are made. This software can also issue detailed reports of the invoices and payments that are made to our company, we can also make budgets with commercial invoices. Finally I can manage the payments of our customers through different web portals and banks, this is very practical because it avoids calling customers requesting payment, or receive cash.

What do you dislike?

To be perfectly honest, this software has not given me any kind of problems that diminish my performance or generate problems in my work. On the contrary, not only me but all my colleagues, we agree that this software is indispensable for the development of our functions as a company, and we only have praise for the company Zoho, for creating this incredible software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All auditing, accounting, administration, tax execution, business establishments and the like must try this software. It is simply incredible the results that you will obtain when using it. You will save a lot of time in the elaboration of invoices, calculation of prices according to the taxes of each one of your countries and many other benefits that you will obtain with Zoho Survey.

A software that has allowed our company to take a step forward in innovation and technology in the management of our accounting and marketing through the development of service invoices. Our clients are the witnesses of this business growth that we have experienced, they feel more satisfied with the speed and quality of our work and our workers also feel comfortable using this software.

Intern

"Zoho Invoice makes billing smoother in retail industry"

What do you like best?

The invoice generation speed and the detailing about the tax and custom layout impressed me a lot. Thanks Zoho Invoice for supporting me in billing.Integration and implementation was quite easier and implementable. We use it as a retail solution and makes our day to day billing procedure with zoho and keep track of our accounting procedure every day and got result at the end of the day about the spending and all.

What do you dislike?

Manual selection of print bill makes all things hectic and not easy to manage. quantity check every time also makes process longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to reach Zoho Support if you had any doubts regarding the product use.

Zoho Support is quite easy

Check all the requirement.

My billing procedure become smoother and i have been highly benefited from the Zoho Invoice Wonderful Features. First with the hyperdrive the process was quite hectic then i switched to manual but it consume lots of time and effort with leads to me to think about purchasing great billing soolution thats why i came across the zoho invoice.

"So simple, yet so useful"

What do you like best?

It makes doing invoices very easy. The program gives you some templates that you can edit, so all you have to do is to put the company logo, the default message and a couple more things and that's all. Also, they allow you to save contacts (customers) as well as make recurring invoices automatically, which I find personally very useful. Finally, you can integrate Zoho Invoice with other Zoho programs and exploit synergies between them.

What do you dislike?

I think it is very hard to make a corrective invoice. Luckily I don't need to make many, but every time I have to it is an odyssey, they don't let you apply this invoice to the original one to correct unless there are some conditions. It is really bothering.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Invoice is a very useful program, although it has some mistakes, it is worth the price.

We use Zoho Invoice to make invoices here. It works really well thanks to its simplicity and because it is quick to use.

President
(Myself Only)

"This app is even better than I had hoped"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Price. Fact that it includes a mobile phone app

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike about this app. One item that I asked to be included is, they say, going to be included in the next release. The people are uniformly friendly and VERY professional

I was using Quickbooks, which is clunky and has far more features than I need. I needed only an app to (1) track my billable hours and post to projects/tasks that I am working on (2) lets me define clients, projects, and tasks, (3) handles invoicing and business expenses, and (4) lets me see the status of each client/project/task. Zoho Invoice does ALL OF THIS and does it very simply and easily. The price of this thing is less than it should be. It's worth much more than what I paid.

Regional Digital Marketing Manager

"A Great Invoicing Software for Businesses"

What do you like best?

Zoho Invoice is an excellent and easy to use invoicing software for businesspersons. I like using it because it helps us in customizing invoicing according to the details and needs of our clients. This makes us look professional and trustworthy.

What do you dislike?

I like the features of Cloudsfer because they are easy to customize and understand. There is nothing that I have never liked about Cloudsfer. It has been my favorite tool for long.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Invoice has been too helpful to us. Therefore, due to its efficiency, I can easily recommend to others. I will choose it for invoicing purposes again and again.

Since the time we began using Cloudsfer, it has helped us a lot. We have used to customize hundreds of invoices. Once we customize invoices and send them to our clients on time, we receive payments on time.

Senior Tax Specialist

"Essential software for my job performance"

What do you like best?

This software is one of the best I have been able to link to my work dynamics. Zoho invoice is a qualified software that allows me to issue invoices and budgets in the easiest way. One of the most complete software of the market in this branch, Zoho invoice allows me to emit invoices of the registries of purchase and sale of our company, at the same time it allows me to take invoices of each one of the acquisitions of the company as well as the budgets that our suppliers send us. These characteristics are very good when it comes to making the accounting record of our company.

All these features are adjustable to the taxes and deductions stipulated by law in our country, only the amounts of these taxes are added and the invoice is issued automatically with these data. This software also issues reports of each of the budgetary activities, making my work in this area much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

This software is quite performing, I have tools that give my daily dynamics a lot of performance, solving problems that sometimes I had to do manually. Time and money are two variables that Zoho Invoice combines very well, so I have no negative aspects to highlight of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any company that manages accounting records, administration, issuance of budgets, invoices for services rendered and services requested must have this software. I recommend it without fear of making a mistake.

Zoho Invoice has been the definitive solution to our rhythm of work. It completely changed the way we work in the office when we have to issue invoices and quotes, and their subsequent pouring into our tax and accounting records. This is software that came to our company to make us better.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great invoicing software for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Invoice templates are great, customization is on par with other software choices. Zoho Invoice is able to integrate with the Zoho Suite, which makes it a breeze to run nearly all aspects of a small business.

What do you dislike?

I do think some features could be improved. This includes text notifications for customers, as well as integrations with more payment platforms (these are fairly limited at the moment). Also, some simple functions like merging invoices are not available. Customer portals are good, but could benefit from improved usability and more features, such as custom document sharing through the customer portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Invoice is a great product. Overall, we had an extremely positive experience with this software. It can be of use to nearly any small to medium sized businesses, and the integrations are countless. For even more power and versatility, it can be combined with other apps through Zapier.

We use Zoho Invoice for invoicing our customers for a music school. We have been able to cut down on paper usage and complete the invoicing process electronically. Notifications, however, go through an integration with other programs for us, since it is impossible to send SMS message to customers from zoho directly.

"A decent invoice app"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the interface, and the ease of which I can customize my invoices and organize my clients. Its really nice to be able to have everything you need to invoice all in one central location. I like that the interface itself changes based on your personal branding, and that it incorporates that into your invoices, so that your clients see something cohesive and professional.

What do you dislike?

This app saves you time setting up for sure, but once you have your own templates in other editing software such as InDesign or Microsoft word, it makes this platform almost obsolete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Zoho Invoice software requires an optimal internet to perform its functions to the fullest.

We can make invoices and budgets quite easily, adapting to the standards of our country by reason of taxes, unit prices, global prices, and printing personalization of invoices as company stamps, digital signatures and other benefits that make it a fundamental tool in our workspace.

Virtual Assistant
Real Estate

"Perfect when you are first starting out in business"

What do you like best?

The ease in creating invoices, personaliz

What do you dislike?

Signature line for emails lacks options

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Import and export are simple enough to you. Create your email to send, signature line, etc to meet your needs and keep attention. This is another marketing tool.

I am a small home based business just starting out, tried PayPal, Aynax, they are limited and formatting was not good for me. I can integrate Zoho Invoice with other Zoho products, like CRM much easier. Currently I am under the 25 clients, so the service is free, fits perfect into my current budget. I can email direct to client, add expenses per client if required. Overall this has been an easier process for me. The learning curve was quick.

Co-Founder / Principal

"Good and Basic Invoice System"

What do you like best?

Very simple integration with payment systems such as Stripe and Paypal. Price is fair for what it does.

What do you dislike?

The interface can get too simple and once you select a currency for a contact, it is fixed and in order to change it, you must delete the whole contact and repeat through the process, a very big hassle, also there is no clear way to send automatic follow-up invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better options might exist out there, however, for a basic and quick way to get your online payments up, Zoho invoice will get the job done.

It has helped to take payments online and provides a fast-no frills way to conduct international business.

(Myself Only)

"Its all True. This is the best application suited for a new business and more"

What do you like best?

Everything about this software, its everything you might need.

- Free for a new starting business with all the tools

- An application that grows with you

- Very user friendly

- Tailored to our needs as if its a customized solution.

- Online invoicing, online management... Always available

- Extremely secure

- Robust

- Can add you own logo and create your own invoice the way you like.

- Customer support very efficient

- Linked to other application should your business grow and have other business software needs all managed from the same one place

- Tailored to your country, in my case Australia.

- And much more

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like.

- Helped me as a new business.

- On the spot invoicing

- Record of all my transactions

- Tailored invoice with my logo

- Can send estimates, then get a notification if an estimate is approved

- Allows me to give my customers access to an online portal with my logo which makes my business looks professional

- If there is a problem, customer service is always there..

Auxiliar administrativo

"Ideal for small enterprises"

What do you like best?

Actually, what I like best about Zoho Invoice is not Zoho Invoice itself but the possibility of integrating it with all other Zoho applications, which allows you to have several different departments together in one web page. But strictly speaking of Zoho Invoice I like its ease of use. You practically don't need any guide or somebody to teach you because it is super easy. Another aspect that I particularly like very much is the fact that you can do your invoices as you like, they provide you with different templates that you can use, but you also can create your own. In conclusion, it is a very useful and easy program, that moreover gives you a lot of freedom at the time of creating invoices.

What do you dislike?

Not much, actually the program works very well and has minor mistakes or problems. If I had to say something I would say that I don't like the fact that I can't erase an invoice once it has been sent. It is true that doesn't make any sense to erase a invoice after sending it but it could have been a mistake, and then you can't just erase it, but you have to make a corrective invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend other small enterprises to use this software to do their invoices. Is not only that is easy to use, but also that you can combine it with other Zoho extensions, which gives you a lot of functionalities in only one program.

With Zoho Invoice we do the invoices of our products when we sell them. Since our selling volume is not very high, we can afford losing time by doing them manually. This is fundamental for any enterprise, so obviously we needed a program that could do it. Zoho Invoice covers all our needs.

"Good program for invoicing clients"

What do you like best?

Fairly straightforward and easy to use. Loaded you business contacts, along with products and unit costs, and create professional looking invoices in minutes. You can also set reminders, and record payments received.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside is that Zoho Invoice doesn't retain the emails sent via the software, so I simply BCC myself on everything so I have a record of the exact emails I've sent to my clients, including invoices and reminder emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just make sure you BCC yourself on any client emails as they won't be available after they've been sent. Hopefully Zoho Invoice will improve this in the future.

Sending professional looking invoices, and easy to track payments.

CEO
Publishing

"The final destination of mine for Invoicing "

What do you like best?

The best feature for me in Zoho Invoice is the recurring invoicing feature. That feature easy lets me timely send invoices to the clients. Zoho invoice also offers a nice invoice template and that looks more professional, clean and simple. Automated reminders keep me update about all due payments and driven invoices. Client contact keeping also not much difficult with Zoho. Zoho invoice's estimate feature is a great tool to when we are dealing with clients as a freelancer. Zoho also supports multi-currency, that is a great feature to be international. And in the perspective of payment gateway, South Asians are unable to use stripe. But Zoho invoice gives the feature to integrate 2checkout as the payment option. Therefore we can easily make the invoice into online payment form. Other than that Zoho invoice almost supports all platforms as a mobile app including windows phone.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Invoice is a service that has no issues for me but prefers if they can let collaborate more team members for their primary plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Invoice is a great tool to start a business when advancing Zoho let integrate accounting with Zoho books. This tool is good for entrepreneurs who have big dreams.

Zoho Invoice covers most of accounting and client payment handling part of my business.

Lead Consultant

"Zoho - A Proven Suite"

What do you like best?

Zoho checked all the boxes for us as a startup in a recession economy. Growth would be slow, so costs would have to be carefully managed. Zoho allowed us to begin invoicing right away - professionally and portable - for free.

The interfaces for desktop, mobile, tablet have little to no learning curve and ran reliably on basic broadband and even mobile edge where 4G wasn't available. Right away we were administratively functioning which left us time to focus on business development, growth and operations.

As per our use, its worked on every browser and mobile platform with no loss in fidelity of the layout.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any dislikes at the moment - and I am using the free subscription, with intentions to upgrade in 2017. There is enormous value and functionality in the product at a free level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. Its fast, light, portable, comprehensive and feature rich.

Its ideal for startups that may be outsourcing their financial accounting and just needs solid invoicing and crm.

As you grow, subscribe and expand the feature set.

Don't worry about he cloud. I use it every day and its always been available. If you have any paranoia about that, there's a backup feature as well to download your data and you can export to XLS, CSV and PDF,..

I've been able to expedite invoicing electronically and reduce paper.

By scheduling report generation, Zoho emails reports - pushing useful data to us periodically.

Many customers appreciate the option of viewing their invoices online.

Adding inventory/sale items can happen at invoicing on the fly if something new is offered to the client.

The dashboard gives great at-a-glance business intelligence.

Customer Support Advisor
Internet

"Just what I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

This software has been a lifesaver to me and I can't praise it enough! Also, I can't begin to explain how great it is having mobile apps that you can actually work with!

The software is very easy to use, feature-rich, and doesn't require you to be an accountant to use it. It strikes a perfect balance between usability and simplicity, so it's great for freelancers and consultants.

What do you dislike?

I'm honestly struggling to think of what to right in here...

The Windows Phone app is way behind the Android app in terms of features and usability. It needs some work to achieve parity with Android.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect for freelancers and consultants.

I was looking for something that was simple to use but not lacking in features. Also, I needed a mobile app as much functionality as the the desktop version.

After a very short time, I realised that Zoho was a perfect fit for me. It's simple to use, full of features, the mobile app has all of the key features, and there's almost zero learning curve.

Owner

"Zoho Invoice is better than any other!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely LOVE Zoho Invoice! I use this software to run my entire billing system! You can integrate several payment processing systems inside Zoho and bill from their app, recurring, or by invoicing.

What do you dislike?

There could be more features with the templates being able to be changed, etc. but overall I don’t have anything bad to say. I love it!

None at the present time. Thank you.

Accounting

"Zoho Invoice increases cash flow due to efficiency and flexibility for service based businesses"

What do you like best?

The ability to start and stop the timer on each project that I work on throughout the day eliminates the loss of billable time most service based providers struggle with due to lack of tracking. With the zoho invoice app on my android I can not only start the timer when I arrive at a meeting but I can also stop the timer and within a few more steps generate and email the invoice to the client before leaving the meeting. This allows for much faster collections. Zoho invoice also provides very informative reports, allows for invoice reminders and also allows for invoices to be automatically generated on a recurring basis. Zoho integrates with several other services to allow for electronic and credit card payments. Zoho also gives you the convenience of at a glance review of outstanding receivables and income generated. Accessible with smartphones, tablets as well as cloud convenience of logging in from any computer regardless of location.

What do you dislike?

I would like the timer to be a on click access on the app home page for android as opposed to the drop down list it is currently in. There is no offline access option to my knowledge, however I have never had an issue with having internet service and with phone service the system is still accessible via the phone app even if no wifi or internet access is available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for service based business owners who need the ability to easily track and bill for time and expenses on the go allows owners to spend less time tracking and more time generating!

On the go convenience for tracking time and invoicing clients is a major benefit in improving and maintaining stable cash flow for businesses.

Response from Krupa Subramanian of Zoho Invoice

Hi Marsha,

Thank you so much for reviewing Zoho Invoice!

With regards to the timer function of the Zoho Invoice Android app, you can set the opening screen to display the feature of your choice. This is available in the 'Settings' section under 'Opening Screen' option.

You can either set the Zoho Invoice app to open with the 'Log Time' screen where you can select the project name and task and start the timer, or you can set the app to open with the 'Slide Menu', where you can choose the appropriate module you wish to access.

Hope this helps.

If this is not what you were looking for, can you please send us more details at support+mobile@zohoinvoice.com? We'd love to help.

Business Development Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"An intuitive invoicing system"

What do you like best?

Generating an invoice, tracking payments, reminding clients has a;ways been a pain for the accounts & sales team.

Zoho invoice is such a great tool that it helps you creates professional invoices from multiple devices (desktop, tablet, mobile) in just few seconds. Also it can generate invoices in multiple languages.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Invoice has certain issues also:

(1) If you set the auto-reminders on for your clients, all the clients get notified for pending payments in case payments made by few of the clients is not recorded in the system.

(2) The real-time analytics on sales, expense and tax summary is not very insightful as compared to other industry products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho invoice is a great tool with features designed to make your invoicing hassle free.

In our B2B business, we need to send invoices for the services rendered to them. Zoho Invoice is helping us to generate those invoices in approximately no time. The invoices looks very professional and contains full information.

Application Support Analyst
Staffing and Recruiting

"Excellent package for businesses of all sizes"

What do you like best?

I have been using zoho invoice for over the past year for my relatively small business, i originally decided to trial this product as they offered an on-going free and basic account which allowed a maximum of 5 clients in 2014. As i only had a small handful of clients I didn't need to upgrade and was never force into upgrading. As my business has slowly grown i am now reaching out to more clients. I decided to review my options on my invoicing/accounting software. I looked at products such as quickbooks and xero, i quickly learned that their pricing was way more than i was willing to part with. Certain features also had hidden costs such as additional apps. I decided to review the zoho packages and realized that they had now raised the maximum client limit to 25 on free accounts. They have saved me an unnecessary expense and I am extremely grateful to them for helping out smaller businesses such as myself, there is no doubt in my mind that nobody offers a similar free service like zoho does.

I basically have full access to most features that upgraded accounts do. My experience with zoho so far has be been clean cut, simple and a pleasure using their interface. Needless to say that i'll be sticking with zoho for the long run and as a I grow my business i'm sure i'll be upgrading.

Thanks zoho!

What do you dislike?

As of this moment i have nothing bad to say about zoho, considering i'm using their product for free and so far i'm loving it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple to use software with a great free account service. Perfect for new businesses.

I was a new business and had to learn the ropes with invoicing and keep track of payments as a sole trader. Zoho has made my life easier with fantastic customizable features!

Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management

" Zoho is such an amazing Company ever, some times i think they are non profit organisation."

What do you like best?

Most of free services like free e-mail account through own domain, free website builder, free social network in one place, and awesome services!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike from Zoho every thing is just the way they meant it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho is such an amazing Company ever, some times i think they are non profit organisation when it comes to their services, free website, free email free social etc, all these makes my non profit archive its goals and dreams, Thanks so much Zoho for no string attached service keep it up!!!

I run Non Profit organisation, when it comes to non profit organisation you find there are some limited service given by web host and providers where much fund is needed to host your website and have a professional service, but with zoho, i have enjoyed free service no string attached that's why i was able to published a stunning website based on my own needs and the customers and donors.

Founder
Internet

"One Stop Solution for all invoicing needs. Great Experience."

What do you like best?

The fact that the products takes care of everything - tax, guidelines, format, currency. The platform is self serve and accountants can use it so swiftly makes it the default choice.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, after the recent change of pricing, there is nothing to dislike. The annual plan is amazing and cost effective. Was introduced recently and is a great for businesses in the growth stage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho invoice is brilliant. It is simple to use. The paid plans offer a wide range of features and the fact that the invoicing system takes care of everything including Tax guidelines and format - you can directly ship these invoices to clients. We have been using this for over 3 years now and the experience has only improved. Great product. Can't do without it.

Vivek

We are building a user engagement platform for businesses. Our target audience is any one and everyone with a website. This means handling 100's and 1000's of invoices on monthly basis. Zoho solves that exact problem for us. We operate in 2 geographies and zoho ensures that we are able to service our customers appropriately.

Response from Krupa Subramanian of Zoho Invoice

Thank you so much, Vivek! We are super glad to hear that Zoho Invoice has helped you simplify your invoicing. :)